The Scholarship Ch. 05 - New Arrivals

Story Info
The other students arrive and new relationships are formed.
20.8k words
4.83
4.5k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I have possibly forgotten that three other college students were going to live with us? Alex, Tyler, and Kayla. Three more people that I would be seeing naked every day of my life for a while. Three more potentially interesting relationships to navigate. Or maybe not. Maybe they won't want to interact with me at all. Unlikely.

"They're all getting here at the same time?" I ask Ms. Larson.

"Yes," she says, "we coordinated their flights well so they don't have to stay at the airport long. But they'll all arrive in the same car. They're very excited to meet both of you."

"How much do they know about us?" Lauren asks. It's a damn good question. What details has Ms. Larson shared? Anything about our incestual activities over the last two days? Or just general facts and figures?

"Just your names, that you're 18, and that you're twins. Oh, and your areas of study." Thank God they haven't been told any of the other stuff yet, but it feels like it won't be long before everyone finds out that Lauren and I are... whatever we are. We haven't exactly been overly stealthy about it. Though it seems our most intense moments are being saved for Lauren's early morning visits.

We are still holding hands, and while that has always felt natural to us, it does have a slightly different feel to it now. Instead of our hands linked solely to feel the connection with my twin, there is something more romantic in the way her fingers glide between mine, and how my thumb rolls along the back of her hand. The sibling love is still front and center, the primary emotion we're feeling, but the underlying desire to play with her tits and rub her pussy is a distraction.

"Is there anything we should know about them before they get here?" I ask. Ms. Larson takes a seat at the island with us, and I notice Julie is starting to dish out plates of food, each plate with an omelet, three sliced out pieces of the sausage bake, and then a small bowl of fruit. I've never eaten this consistently good in my life. It's not just the quality, which is confirmed to be top quality with my first bite of the melty pile of cheese and perfectly spiced sausage pastry, but the diversity of offerings. Lauren and I fended for ourselves most mornings and our culinary skills improved over the years but never got anywhere near Julie's abilities.

"Well," Ms. Larson says, "Alex is a gamer--no, not board games, but she does enjoy those too--" she adds when Lauren's face lights up, "she has a gaming computer and I'll admit I've spoiled her a bit in helping her get top of the line parts for it." Of course she did. Was it out of generosity, or did Ms. Larson get something out of the deal?

"Tyler is an obsessive photographer. And I do mean obsessive. I think I've only seen that boy without a camera a few times. Even around the house he carries one at all times to capture moments he thinks are worth it. He'll take a hundred pictures of you that you think can't possibly look good, and then he shows you the finished product and you're blown away.

"And then Kayla is..." Ms. Larson pauses and takes a few moments to chew, make a face of delight, and think before she continues, "Kayla is a lot. She's a dancer, and fiercely competitive, and sometimes she can really get under your skin. But she's incredible at what she does, and is truly caring. If... you know... a little tough sometimes." Ms. Larson shrugs and turns back to her food.

Well that's a lot to process. And then, also, there is the ever present specter that they will all be naked. There's a flash of fear at the idea of dealing with two more naked women constantly, but then that fades quickly. If Julie, Delilah and my own sister aren't enough to give me a heart attack, then I think I should be fine. Then there's the constant worry that men have, or at least men my age, of being concerned if this guy is going to have a bigger dick than me. It's childish, I know. Intellectually I know that. But the latent concern is hard to shake. The more troubling fear, the one that really upsets me that I even have, is the fear that Lauren will be attracted to Tyler.

I should want my sister to be happy, but I want her to be with me. I think. Fuck. That's wrong. That's horrible of me to think. Yet, I know that if I see Lauren and Tyler together I'll be insanely jealous. Seeing her with Ms. Larson is different. Maybe all women would be different. But we're twins, we belong together, we always have. Now though, that thought has a different meaning in my mind, but it is all the stronger for it.

Everyone else is finishing up eating while I've been psyching myself out about a relationship that may or may not even happen and worrying about my potentially troubling possessiveness of my sister. I pound through the food, finding spinach and cheese in the omelet and general deliciousness all around, while the others chat about what to expect.

Ms. Larson has to leave for a bit, but she tells us that she'll be back before the others arrive. I'm sad to watch her leave. She still makes me unbearably horny, as well as a host of other feelings that are significantly more difficult to unpack. The word "Mommy" is fresh in my mind and I'm not sure it's ever going to leave where she is concerned. I'm not sure I want it to go anywhere.

Lauren and I help Julie clean up our dishes as Delilah comes in to eat a little after us, but Julie ushers us out so she can get started on a slow cooker meal for dinner. According to her, we're "clogging up the cooking space with our weird, cute twin energy and she can't focus".

Lauren and I look at each other, then frown at her together. Lauren even gives her best version of puppy dog eyes to no avail.

"That just drives my point home," Julie shakes her head, shooing us away. "I like you both, but I need all my space for cooking right now. Mentally and physically."

So we're let loose again, free to wander the wide world of Ms. Larson's house. I guess it's also our house, but it feels weird to say that when we've only lived here three days. Three incredibly long, wild, roller coasters of days, but still only three. We've got four years of this.

"Morning swim time?" Lauren asks as we exit the kitchen.

"You're not absurdly sore from the exercise yesterday?" I respond, raising an eyebrow in her direction.

"I am," she nods, "my arms and my legs feel like an old man's butt. And my abs make it hurt to laugh. But swimming will help us stretch things out."

"Who died and made you the fitness expert?"

She just sticks her tongue out at me in response and drags me by the hand towards the back yard. I dutifully stumble after her, because where else would I ever go but where she goes?

This time I actually remember to get sunscreen and water for us. I did a crazy thing called learning from my mistakes. The thought does cross my mind that maybe every time Delilah reminds me to put on sunscreen I get to play with her tits and get jerked off. Unlikely though, that would be a very weird system. Very good reward incentives though.

Even though it's barely 8:30, summer in California is already hot as hell. The sun is well on its way into the sky and it has apparently decided that if someone is going to be outside today, they're going to be sweating. Even if, as is the case for me and my sister, we're absolutely naked with not a single scrap of clothing to add to the heat.

We each sunscreen our own fronts, arms, and legs. I'll admit I enjoy the sight of Lauren spending as much time as she needs to rub down her tits. The perky, oh-so-soft breasts press down under the pressure of her hands and then instantly pop back into place. Her nipples are prominent on her chest, sticking out just a little. Is that arousal from touching herself, from me watching, or is she thinking about our moment this morning as much as I am?

"Take care of my back, will you?" She asks, handing me the bottle. And I happily oblige. My hands glide over her skin, taking my time and feeling the muscles beneath. Lauren gently leans back into me, making me support her weight as I work over her shoulders and back. I don't mind a bit. I enjoy touching her, holding her, feeling her. My sister's body is a delight, and I would happily touch her like this for as long as she needs.

"I think I'm good," she murmurs quietly to me, a hint of arousal in her voice. I want to push it, to see if I can increase that. This morning was just an appetizer and I want--no, need--more. But there's no way she feels exactly the same way as me. Especially because we had talked, not even two hours ago, about needing to take things slow and be careful about this.

I sigh in response, but let my hands slide down her back, casually sliding towards her butt. I feel her tense up as I near the rounded top of her butt, and I pull my hands away, letting her think I'm done.

But when she relaxes, I go in for the kill. Diving quickly forwards, my hands strike like vipers, pinching her butt cheeks and squeezing them.

Lauren yelps and jumps forward, swatting at me with her hands. "Dick!" She shrieks! "That tickles!" I take a step forward, and she gives me a warning glance, so I grin back.

"I'm gonna pinch that booty," I say, "I'm the Bootypincher," I continue in my best slasher movie villain voice, "and I have an urge to pinch."

"You're an absolute fuckin' weirdo," she cackles, "I'll never let you pinch my booty!" This line is delivered defiantly, and I can see her in that scene for a split second. It's raining, and she's wearing only a bra and underwear, hair plastered to her face as she shouts in the face of imminent bootypinch. Would be a fun, sex-comedy spoof of a slasher movie, actually.

This moment of reflection where I consider how to make the villain scary and sexy at the same time gives her the head start she needs to turn and dart towards the pool, throwing herself into the air and disappearing with a splash.

I grin wide and launch myself after her, landing just a few feet to the left of her and letting the relatively chilly water engulf my body. It's already a relief, even after only being outside for ten minutes.

A splash of water from my sister is waiting for me when I surface, and it leaves me sputtering as she giggles and swims away to the other side of the pool. "Try and keep up Mr. Bootypincher!" She shouts over her shoulder.

I chase her around the pool; whenever I have her cornered she gives another heroic line and splashes more water at me. I let her escape, and the play continues.

As we swim we throw around dumb ideas for the Bootypincher. Brainstorming scene set ups, potential "kills", and even Bootypincher's backstory.

"What if," Lauren starts as we head back to the deep end, the most frantic part of our chase over, "he had his hands ripped off and he just has these little claw things for pinching butts," she clacks her hands together like a crab.

"A tragic villain!" I say excitedly, "Always fun to explore. Maybe he was on a date and was looking forward to pinching her butt before his hands were ripped off?"

"Of course," she reaches the wall and turns to face me while she rests against it. "And worst part is because they're prosthetic claws, he doesn't even get to feel the butts."

I drift closer to her, slowly inching across the water like the world's laziest shark. "And it's such a nice butt," I say, no longer yelling. My voice is lower and more serious.

"It is?" She asks, eyes lighting up.

I nod in response, still closing the distance between us. Most of her is underwater, distorted by the light refraction, but most of her breasts are visible, the pert nipples just above the water line, heaving with her breathing and the little movements she makes to stay above water. My eyes focus on them for just a moment, enough for my breath to catch in my throat. "Yeah," I say finally, "it's fantastic."

"Fantastic, huh?" She raises an eyebrow at me, "that's high praise. And... who do you have in mind for this role?" Her voice is barely more than a whisper, but I hear her clearly from only a foot away. I feel her feet, gently kicking to keep her afloat, just barely brush against my legs and I have to take a deep breath.

"I think you'd be a perfect fit for the part," I murmur. My hands make contact with the wall behind her and I grab it for stability. It's only now, inches away from her, staring directly into my sister's eyes that I realize she's gotten me hard again. Her wet hair is plastered all over her head, a look that I would have said makes her look a little like a goblin just last week. Now though, it only serves to enhance her natural beauty. She bites her bottom lip; it makes my heart melt.

This is wrong, we said we were going to take it slow. But I kiss her, pushing her back against the wall as our lips meet. She whimpers into my mouth and throws her arms over my shoulders. She pulls me in, and our tongues slide together, wriggling around each other.

This is wrong, she's my twin sister. But I press against her anyway, my hard cock sandwiching between our stomachs as we make out. I don't think she's ever touched it before, not fully hard and exposed like this. She sighs into my mouth at the touch, recognizing it for what it is. I pull back for a breath and look into her eyes, searching for reluctance or something that tells me we've gone too far. It isn't there, her eyes contain only desire, so I kiss her again. She meets me halfway, and the kisses become more frantic.

This is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this, especially not where others can see. One hand comes off the wall behind Lauren and traipses down her body, enjoying every contour and curve provided until it finds the ass that started all of this. I don't pinch this time, just gently cup one cheek and slowly squeeze. Not a forceful squeeze, but enough to feel her ass between my fingers and enjoy the feel of her. She moans into my mouth in response and redoubles her efforts to kiss my brain away.

This is wrong. But it feels so fucking right. It's her turn to move now, and she pushes back against my hips, forcing my legs out. I have to grab the wall again for stability and abandon my grip on her ass. But I'm rewarded by her hand trailing down my stomach to my cock. She hesitates, both in our kiss and with her fingers, and I break the kiss to look into her eyes.

"It's ok, we don't have to go any further," I tell her.

"I know," she says, "but... I..." she looks away for a moment and then back into my eyes, "I've never touched a dick and I can't stop thinking about your cock pulsing in my hand and it's driving me insane."

"There's no rush. Whatever makes you comfortable and happy."

She nods, and then I feel her fingers wrap around my shaft, her palm against one side of my cock. "This makes me happy," she whispers. I hiss in pleasure and my head falls forward to kiss the spot where her neck meets her shoulder as her arm slowly moves up and down, my sister giving me her very first handjob.

"Fuck, Lauren," I gasp into her body, needing to occupy myself with kissing her or I'll spend all my time whimpering and moaning.

"It throbs..." she says quietly, stroking me with all the care and attention of a scientist about to write a report on the experience. "I like the feel of the head, and that ridge there, when my hand brushes over it," she says, "it feels... right somehow."

"I like that too," I grunt into her shoulder, making her giggle.

She strokes me for a few more seconds in near silence, just her labored breathing and my kissing to provide a soundtrack.

"Is it ok if I don't finish you?" She stops jerking me and rests with her hand loose around the head of my cock.

"Is everything ok?" I ask, pulling back to look at her properly.

"Yeah. Well... yes. I think," she says quietly. "It's just... in the water I think it felt weird but I know if we go somewhere else the feeling will fade and I'll think about what we're doing and I'll get in my own head about it and I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Joe." She fully takes her hand off my dick and puts it on my shoulder.

"For what?"

"For not making you cum, for getting you worked up and giving you blue balls or whatever, for being weird about how much I want to do. For being confusing. For... for everything."

"Stop," I say firmly. "Lauren, look at me." I wait until she complies before I continue. "I am fine. I'm more than fine. I am very ok with everything we're doing, including you stopping, and just jerking me a little, and the confusing feelings we both have. I love you, Lauren. More than anything in the fucking world. Not an exaggeration. You're the best part of my life, and having these new parts to share together is exciting and so hot and it only makes me love you more." She nods and I kiss her gently. "We are going to be ok. No matter how slow we go, or however this takes shape, your happiness is always the most important thing for me."

"I feel the same way," she says, a wry smile coming over her face, "it feels cheap to just say that but you said all the stuff I feel, but before I could. So... yeah. I feel the same way."

We float there for a moment, and then I kiss her again before drifting away. "So what defeats Bootypincher, do you think?" I ask. She laughs, and the moment of sexual tension dissipates. We're just siblings again. Siblings that are slowly learning how to navigate our intense sexual desire for each other, but siblings.

The swimming becomes our focus, leading to stupid races that Lauren always wins, some diving competitions with pool toys found in the shed, and several breaks to drink more water and keep ourselves from doing anything too stupid in the hot California sun. You know, like getting heat stroke or something.

Eventually we've had enough of the sun and the water and we get out and dry ourselves off. Even just running a towel over her body, Lauren manages to look super cute. Maybe it's the way she has to touch herself to properly dry off, or the alluring sight of the towel covering part of her body. I've gotten used to seeing her naked, even though it still turns me on, and watching her cover a part of herself makes me want to see more of her. I need the return to the new normal of having her body fully on display for me, as pathetic as that sounds.

Once we're dry, we head inside where it is blessedly cool, and set about trying to find ways to spend our time before the others arrive. There's an understanding between us, unspoken but true nonetheless, that we should do our best to keep our incestual activities as secret as we can. Obviously Ms. Larson knows, and Julie and Delilah know. But keeping it from the other students just seems like a smart move. They'll find out eventually, but our first impression with new people being that we're twins who fool around doesn't feel good. It's accurate, but that's a bad jumping off point.

Despite that, we have some time yet, and our hands link again and we head upstairs to poke our heads around the game room. We decide that the best way to kill time, other than anything sexual which would be fun but potentially damaging to our relationship, is to do a tournament of games.

She beats me in air hockey, I win in the worst game of pool anyone has ever played ever, and we decide to settle things with cards. As the gods always intended, we play War. Mostly because we don't really know any other card games for just two people, but also it's comfortable. We don't have to think too much about it, and we can banter and joke easily while we play.

I'm down to just six cards left when Delilah pokes her head into the room. She looks disappointed for a second, as if she had been hoping to catch us having sex. She recovers quickly, however, and smiles. "They're here! Come on down and meet everyone!" And then she's gone.

"Welp, can't finish the game, that's a shame, must be a draw!" I say, tossing my cards into the middle of the table and standing up. "We gotta go meet our new housemates!" I say, quickly walking to the door to follow Delilah.