The Scholarship Ch. 05 - New Arrivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, good timing!" Ms. Larson says with a smile in our direction, "I was just about to send someone out to track you two down. Grab a bowl and let's eat!"

I spy Lauren across the room having a conversation with Kayla, while Alex and Julie are chatting about something. Alex catches my eye and gives me a slight smile. Julie notices this little moment and looks between us, then grins and returns to focusing on her conversation.

Dinner is marvelous as always. I sit between Lauren and Tyler and chat with Tyler about framing a shot. It's slow, as both of us take our time savoring the soup and bread and the salad. Conversation is important and getting to know people is fun and cool and great. But fuck me the food is good.

Afterwards, when the food is gone and everyone is done consuming the beautiful things that Julie made, we slowly start to filter away. She's explains she's off to stream a bit more and then pass out. Tyler skips right ahead to passing out after a long day. Kayla and Lauren are quietly talking, and my sister looks over to me with a smile.

"Hey," she says.

"Hey."

"Kayla and I are uh, we're gonna go to the hot tub. If you wanna join."

"That sounds good, yeah." I look around for a moment, and only realize what I'm doing when Lauren gives me a weird look. "I uh, I'm trying to remember if I had swim trunks," I laugh. Lauren giggles with me and we follow Kayla, who is already striding ahead of us out to the hot tub.

It's on the way to chilly outside now, the sun slipping towards the horizon and a breeze blowing over the flat grounds towards us after sloping down off the trees. My twin and I scamper across the patio to the hot tub, bare feet padding on cooling stone as we hurry to join our new housemate in the warmth and bubbly goodness of the jets.

"Ahhhh fuck," Kayla moans as she slides into the water, "God that feels good." She presses a few buttons on a control panel at the side of the hot tub and the jets turn up even higher, turning the surface into a roiling, bubbly mess. Lauren slips in first, and I follow right after, the three of us forming a triangle in the hot tub. It's not particularly close quarters with the size of the thing, but any size hot tub comes with a feeling of intimacy that a standard pool simply cannot match.

The water is the perfect temperature, hot and steamy without being scalding. The jets blast around me, swirling the water into currents. I shift a little, moving only slightly closer to Kayla, to position myself right in front of one of the jets and let it massage my back like a wet version of one of those chairs at the mall.

"You two settling in ok at the house?" Kayla asks. She isn't looking at us, she's lounging back with her head resting against the edge of the tub.

"It's a big change," Lauren says. I can feel her feet tickling against my shins under the water as she lays out, stretching her body nearly flat in the water. "New house, new part of the country, new people..."

"Being naked all the time," Kayla adds with a laugh. "Yeah, I get that." Kayla sounds like she's always bored with whatever conversation is happening, but I think that's just her tone. She seems to be genuinely interested in us, or at least what we have to say. "You and Alex, huh?" She continues, lifting her head in my direction.

"Why is everyone saying that?"

"Because," Kayla sits up to look at me more directly, "we know Alex, and we saw how she looked at you. We're not stupid."

"Oh," I reply, and fall silent. Maybe she was as interested in me as I was in her? I mean, the blowjob and stuff earlier felt more like just something to do because she was horny. But... Well I don't fucking know.

"And Lauren, Tyler being in a relationship now must be frustrating. I know it was for me, that fucking dick. He was kinda your best bet. Unless you like girls."

"Oh uh, um. Yeah." There's a few reasons for that to be a difficult thing for Lauren to answer. Primarily how close me and her have been to fucking lately. "I... I don't quite know if I like girls."

"Oh yeah?" This has Kayla's attention now. "As in... you haven't tried enough yet?" She has a mischievous smile, and is eyeing Lauren a little more intently now.

"I've... well, just a little bit. But I liked it. And women are hot. I mean, some are. Most I've seen. Most here, I mean. Everyone here, really. Fuck." She blushes and sinks down into the water, hiding as much as she can as Kayla breaks into giggles.

"That's adorable," she says. Then looks up as the back door opens again and Julie comes waltzing out to join us. She's carrying a bottle of wine and several glasses, which she sets down by the hot tub and then slips into the water. Right next to me. Right fucking next to me. Her tits rest partially in the water, with the top half and part of her nipples visible above the roiling water. Within seconds, her hand is on my thigh under the bubbles.

"Hello darlings," she says with a grin, giving my leg a squeeze before pouring everyone a glass of wine and passing them out. "You looked like you were having fun, hopefully I'm not intruding?"

"No no," Kayla says, sipping her wine with an appreciative nod, "we were just getting to talking about how Lauren is a closet lesbian." She turns with a grin back towards my sister. Lauren shrinks back and slowly takes a sip of her wine. She makes a face, scrunching up at the taste. I feel the same way from my first sip. But by the fourth sip, I'm feeling more into it. Enjoying the flavor and not just tasting the fact that it's my first alcohol. I finish my glass too quickly, probably way too quickly. But Julie just grins and pours me another one. This one, I go more slowly. Kayla downs hers too, all as we wait for Lauren to respond.

"I'm not a lesbian! I'm just... into girls maybe?" She says.

"That's fair. You said you've done some stuff, have you tasted pussy yet?"

Lauren blanches at the bluntness of the question, but apparently it excites Julie, because I feel her hand slip along my body to grab my cock. I'm mostly flaccid, but she doesn't take long fixing that problem, slowly stroking me as the others talk. She drinks wine slowly with her free hand, seemingly not even paying attention to me.

"No, I haven't," Lauren responds.

"Do you want to?"

"What?"

Kayla leans in towards Lauren. "Would. You. Like. To. Taste. My. Pussy?" She punctuates each word by slipping a little closer to my sister. My cock is throbbing, and Julie is slowly stroking the full length of me, feeling me pulse in her hand.

"I uh... I... Well..." Lauren stammers. Kayla is right up next to her now, close enough that it wouldn't surprise me if they were touching under the water.

"It's ok to say no. It won't stop me from asking if I can eat you out."

"You want to uh... to eat me out?" Lauren is blushing hard and has to look away from Kayla. If she looked directly at her they would basically be kissing.

"Of course. You're hot. Despite my situation with Tyler I'm basically only interested in girls. Sorry, Joe," she adds as an aside. "And I am frustrated and pent up and if you want, I will make you cum on my face. And then I will be very very happy to teach you how to do the same thing."

We all wait on bated breath for Lauren's answer. Julie even stops stroking my dick. She's just gripping it as we all wait to see what my sister will say.

"Yes, ok yes," Lauren whispers. Julie starts stroking again, as if Lauren agreeing to get tongue fucked was the permission she needed to keep jerking me off.

"If you don't want to do it, you don't have to, don't feel pressured." Even as she says this, Kayla moves closer to Lauren, sliding along until their bodies are right next to each other. The older girl casually leans in and presses her lips against Lauren's cheek.

I watch Lauren melt, her body folding in on itself. She wilts in Kayla's direction, and the olive-skinned beauty pulls her close, one hand wrapping around her shoulder while the other is doing something under the water. Not touching Lauren's pussy yet, that sort of contact would be immediately obvious to everyone. Lauren sighs softly as Kayla's kisses go down along her jaw, then down her neck. She tilts her head to accept more of Kayla's mouth, and make it easier for the kisses to proceed down to her collarbone. One of Lauren's hands comes up out of her water and gently slides around the back of Kayla's head, forcing her to kiss more. Kayla's hand slides up my sister's body and cups one of her breasts, making Lauren gasp, then her head goes down from her neck, kissing lower until her mouth latches onto one of my twin's nipples.

Throughout it all, Julie casually strokes my dick. Her eyes are fixed on the show in front of us, just like mine are, and she seems content to pump me while we watch. I shift in my spot to get a little closer to her and she gives me a look and a smile. "It's hot, isn't it?" She whispers to me.

"God, yes," I whisper back, not wanting to disrupt my sister's moment of exploration. Or, more selfishly, to disrupt the live action porn. Lauren is having a pretty good day, as far as I can tell. I look over to Julie, and grin at her, watching her sip some more wine and pour herself another glass without ever breaking stride on my cock.

Across from us, Kayla slides one hand down Lauren's body, pressing it between her legs. We can't see what's going on under the bubbles, but Lauren's gasp and moan, her body jolting with a sudden spasm brought on by a shock of pleasure. "Kayla," she moans. The older girl stops, and pulls her head back from her nipple.

"Too fast?"

"No, just felt really good. Don't stop."

Kayla doesn't respond with words. All she needs is a smile that shows she knows she has Lauren in the palm of her hand. Her head lowers again, lips latch around protruding nipple, and her fingers get back to work between Lauren's legs. Lauren isn't quite sure what to do with her hands, they reach and roam and touch and fondle the dancer pleasuring her, but she keeps moving them, hoping to find something more permanent than just rubbing her body.

"Ah, shit," Lauren grunts, bucking against Kayla's touch, "fuck that feels good." Her fingers entwine in Kayla's hair, holding her head to her chest and massaging her scalp. I wish it was me making her feel good right now--always really--but I'm quickly learning that I enjoy just watching my twin enjoy herself. Some part of our link makes watching her feel pleasure give me significantly more pleasure than watching anyone else. Even watching Lauren masturbate would be hotter to me than most porn.

Kayla pulls back from Lauren's tits and looks up into her eyes, hand still pumping away beneath the bubbles. "Do you want me to eat you out? Do you want to have my tongue in your pussy?" Lauren nods, eyes closed as Kayla fingers her hard.

"Ask me then."

"Kayla will you... oh God... will you eat me out?" Lauren gasps.

"Of course, babe," Kayla purrs, pulling back from the kisses and the fingering with a wide smile. "Hop up on the edge here," she pats the edge of the hot tub, "and spread your legs for me."

Lauren looks at Kayla, nods, and then slowly pushes herself up and spreads her legs. Her wet body is so sexy in the faint backyard light I can feel my cock throb at the sight of her pussy being presented to us. She reaches down and slowly rubs herself, playing gently with her clit, knees pointed up and out. My sister looks divine.

"Mmmm," Kayla hums happily as she slips into the middle of the hot tub to line herself up. She looks over her shoulder at me and Julie for a moment and grins. "Enjoy the show..." she says, and then her attention is back on my sister. Her hands go to Lauren's thighs, her eyes lock on Lauren's, and with tantalizing slowness her mouth drops to the never-before-eaten pussy in front of her. As she presses her lips against my sister's slit, her ass pokes up out of the water, giving both me and Julie a delightful view of her backside even as she hides the real action from view.

"Jesus fuck!" Lauren moans, clearly enjoying whatever is happening. I can't hear the sounds of Kayla's tongue exploring Lauren's pussy over the jets, but her moans are more than enough indication to tell me how enjoyable it is for her. Lauren's hands go to her own tits, holding and toying with them. She looks down at the girl licking her, and then looks up at me.

We lock eyes. She bites her lip in pleasure, gives me a little smile, and then her eyes close as ecstasy washes over her. One of her hands drops down to Kayla's head and rests in her hair, neither pulling or pushing, just providing another point of contact between their two bodies.

Julie leans over, pressing her lips against my ear, still stroking me with a speed that I would call devious and downright evil. "Don't you wish you could be in her place?" She murmurs into my ear.

"Yes," I respond breathily. But which one?

"Too bad, buddy," she giggles against me, "you're stuck over here with me, watching the show and getting jerked off." She gently kisses my cheek and then goes to pour herself another glass of wine, only to find that the bottle is empty. "Hmmm," she muses to me. Her hand leaves my cock and rises up to cup my face. "Can you be a dear and run inside to grab us another bottle of wine?" She leans in and kisses me deep on the mouth. "I want something fruity to drink after I swallow your cum..." she whispers into my mouth from millimeters away.

I pull back from the kiss and turn to see Lauren smiling at me, a dazed look in her eyes, clearly being worked close to an orgasm. Kayla's ass shakes gently back and forth, the toned, muscular behind wiggling while she tongues my sister's tight slit. I smile back at Lauren. "I'll be right back then," I whisper to Julie, and I slowly climb out of the hot tub. My hard cock is on full display as I get out. Water drips from my body and I see Lauren staring directly at it, and me. She smiles, her eyes cross, and then she cums. Her body goes through the motions it always does, legs shaking and writhing, her hands holding Kayla's head to her pussy, and her chest heaving hard. But this time her eyes don't close. She doesn't look away. She stares directly at me and my dick as she goes through her orgasm.

I don't move until she's done. That might disrupt the magic of the moment. It might throw things askew in the universe if I don't watch every last second of my twin sister's orgasm. And it's beautiful. I look back into her eyes and let the beauty of the moment wash over me, let her pleasure roil through the air between us and strike me with the force that only we can understand.

Kayla pulls her face away, Lauren's breathing slowly returns to normal, and time resumes.

I start to walk past them, into the house, and can hear Kayla pull Lauren into a deep, sloppy kiss. "Still up for giving it a try?" Kayla asks.

"Yeah, I think so," Lauren replies.

"Good. Switch me spots. Let class begin." I need to get back outside quickly and watch this. I need to be there for my sister eating pussy for the first time.

My footsteps are loud and echoey as I pad through the dining room into the kitchen. Surely this is where the wine is. Surely. I'm in luck, there on the counter are two more bottles. I don't know the difference between them, what's good and what's bad. I grab one and turn to go, but see the hot tub out through the window.

Fuck.

Kayla is writhing happily, looking down at Lauren in adoration as she tentatively licks at the older girl's pussy. I can't hear what they're saying, or the noises being made, but it's beautiful and stops me in my tracks. Yes, I want to be out there, but watching from this vantage, with the glass between us, adds a layer of filth to the whole sexy scenario. Something I didn't realize I wanted. Is this what Ms. Larson gets whenever she watches a video of what we've been up to? As I'm watching, Julie climbs up to sit on the opposite edge of the hot tub, and begins to slowly rub her clit. Her eyes are fixed on the show in front of her as she pleasures herself.

I grab the bottle and turn to leave, Julie shouldn't have to be alone. I could eat her pussy too. Lauren and I butt to butt eating out different women is a fascinating mental picture. I quickly stop though.

Standing in the doorway, wearing only a robe, is Ms. Larson. "Hello Joseph. That bottle for Julie?" She gestures to the wine in my hand.

"Yeah," I say softly. My cock is rock hard, and the sight of her body barely covered by the robe, is enough to make me throb even more.

"How about..." she takes two steps towards me, gliding more than walking. She is elegant, even in nearly nothing. I can't imagine what she looks like when she wants to dress up. Probably a true goddess, someone that looks more at home on the cover of a magazine than in real life. "You put that bottle down. And you come upstairs with me."

"I..." That sounds fucking amazing. Unless it ends weirdly again like when Delilah was forced to suck me off. Though that had been nice as well, it feels bad to abandon the fun outside. "I don't know," I say honestly, "Julie is waiting for this, and we were gonna fool around some, I think."

Ms. Larson smiles at me. Her hand drops to the thin belt holding her robe together and she undoes the knot, letting it fall open.

Fuck!

I knew she was fit, I had seen her working out and in tight clothing before, but the sight of her body nearly kills me. Toned legs, smooth and flawless, rise up to a tight slit of a pussy crowned with a carefully maintained tuft of red pubic hair. She doesn't have a six-pack, but her stomach is flat and smooth and soft and begging to be kissed. And then there's her tits. Only the slightest hang in the otherwise perfectly round and perky breasts shows that she's closer to 50 than 40. Perky nipples stand straight out, resting on the upper side of the curve of her breasts.

She's stunning. Like a model or an angel or a goddess or... any number of other things that my brain is too overloaded to properly think of.

I set the bottle down.

"Good boy," she whispers. "I have an idea," she continues, stepping towards me until we're nearly touching. My cock quivers between my legs, pointing at her, shaking. At least until her hand finds it. One stroke, then a second, and then she stops. Gripping me, holding me. "Come with me." She takes a step back, holding onto my cock, dragging me with her. She wouldn't have to drag me, I follow willingly.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To make you a man." She turns then, changing her grip to keep a hold on my cock. She doesn't say anything as we walk up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom. Before we reach her door, I have one final thought about what is going on outside, and then I'm pulled into her chambers, the door shuts, and all that matters is Ms. Larson.

The robe leaves her shoulders and she steps out of it as if it's made of liquid. She pulls me into a kiss, quick at first, just a peck. And then more. Her hands on my face, pulling me close to her to sandwich my cock between our bodies as we make out. Her tongue slips into my mouth where my own welcomes it with intense fervor. We're standing just inside the doorway and I have no intention of going anywhere else until she makes me. This kiss, our naked bodies pressed together, is everything in the moment.

Between the smacking of our lips together and the shifting of bodies against each other is the sound of both of us moaning into the kiss. The sounds might as well be transferred directly from the core of her being into mine, using our linked mouths as a conduit to transfer the sounds and feelings of joy we're both experiencing. The kiss ends slowly, turning from one joining of bodies to several small kisses and finally we're an inch away from each other, both panting heavily. Her eyes are shining--a brilliant, beautiful green--as she looks into my eyes.