The Scholarship Ch. 05 - New Arrivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bed," she demands, gently pulling me in that direction. I walk with her, kissing occasionally, but mostly just staring at her beauty until I feel the backs of my knees hit the enormous bed. I fall backwards, out of her grip, and slowly crawl back until all of me is on the bed. She crawls after me, like a panther stalking prey, and straddles my waist, lowering her naked body until her pussy is pressed against my shaft. A little moan comes out of her mouth and she smiles down at me.

"I have been so fucking worked up all day," she starts, looking down at me as she starts to slowly grind back and forth on top of my cock. My hands go to her hips, but she grabs them and pulls them up to her tits. That's much better. Soft, squishy. Absolutely fucking perfect breasts that give at my touch and are the perfect size. "I watched some video of you and your sister fooling around in the pool. That was delightful," she cuts off for a moment and groans, grinding faster, pressing her chest into my hands. I play with her nipples and she hisses appreciatively. "And then... you lucky little boy," she grins and winks at me, "I watched you kiss Alex in her room. That was cute, that was sweet. It was adorable."

"You saw all that?"

"The cameras tell me when more than one person is on them. I skim for highlights and then enjoy myself."

"Oh," I say. Other words are too hard to think of as she slides back and forth on me. I can feel her wetness soaking my shaft, and a little bit on the head of my cock when she slides far enough forward.

"But what you three did in the theater..." She moans and reaches down, gripping my shoulder. "Fuck that was hot. Kissing your sister while you cum from your blowjob? Naughty fucking boy," she grunts and falls onto me, kissing me heavily again for a moment. "That was the moment when I knew I was going to have you tonight."

"Why... fuck fuck fuck... why didn't you say something earlier tonight?"

"Because, baby boy, I knew you wouldn't say no." She's right. I hesitated downstairs, but my final answer was never truly in question. Not from the moment she approached me.

She lifts her hips, one hand reaching down between us to grip my cock. She strokes it slowly, and pulls it back, angling it properly to push inside of her. This is it, this is the moment. I'm going to lose my virginity to the one of the most beautiful women on the planet. My breath catches in my throat, my hands fall away from her chest, and I look down at the sight of the head of my cock pressing between her soaking lips.

"Oh God..." I whisper. She smiles, biting her bottom lip, and slowly lowers her hips.

There's a bit of resistance at her lips, and then I'm past it, pushing into her. She moans, and I moan right with her. I want to drive myself deep into her immediately, but she's in charge here and we both know that. So she lowers her hips slowly, taking her time with it, letting us both get used to the sensation. Her pussy envelops me, wrapping around my cock. Warm, wet, velvety, tingly. It feels like my dick belongs there. This is what I was born to do. And it feels amazing. My eyes roll back for a moment, and when they refocus I look down to realize I'm only halfway into her.

"You're a good size, Joe," she murmurs, "not too big, not too small," she takes more of me, another inch disappearing into her, which earns another sharp gasp of pleasure from me as my cock slips deeper and deeper into her pussy. "I'm going to have fun with you," she giggles, and then drops her hips the rest of the way.

My head and chest pop off the bed in surprise as I fill her. I'm as deep in her as I can possibly get. Her pussy is gently squeezing me, already threatening to milk me dry.

"Fuck you're amazing," I groan.

"Mmmm, you're not bad yourself baby," she replies, her voice breathy. We take a moment, resting there, getting used to the sensations, and then she starts to move her hips. Oh fuck. Holy fucking shit.

She rocks back and forth on top of me, using a hand on my chest to steady herself. There's a rhythm to it, slow forward, slow back, steadily building. The little shifting inside of her is better than anything else I've ever done.

"You're only going to get better though. I'll teach you how to fuck like a pornstar. Hell," she grunts, rocking faster, "if you want, I can find you an actual pornstar to fuck. They would be good teachers. Not that I wouldn't mind being your sole educator." Could she really do that? Of course she could, she's got more money than I can imagine. Wouldn't be hard to shell out a little for a pornstar to fuck me. I don't want that though. I'd rather have her, or Alex, or Julie. Or Lauren.

"I think," I grunt, having to focus hard to form a real sentence as she fucks me, "I'd rather have you."

"You're sweet, but you're probably just saying that because you're balls deep in my cunt, right?" She giggles, and leans forward to give me a kiss.

"No," I reply when the kiss ends. "I think--" Neither of us will ever hear the end of that sentence, the words and the thought that formed them are shattered and thrown into the abyss when she starts to bounce in my lap. Now, it's just wordless groans of ecstasy.

Ms. Larson raises her pussy halfway up my cock and then drops it again, her hips and legs working to ride me and slide her perfect pussy up and down my dick. It starts slow, powerful drops that take a few seconds from start to finish. Just enough time for me to think maybe I'm getting used to how good she feels. And then she speeds up, and I realize I was foolish. I could never get used to how good this feels.

Her pussy is like a vice, squeezing on me tight as she builds into her speed. She doesn't go as high anymore, but the speed is overwhelming, my cock slamming deep into her again and again.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Ms. Larson, I'm gonna cum!" She instantly slows down, and the sensation starts to fade. "Mmmm, fuuuuck," I groan, missing the feeling of being about to explode into her.

"Hold on for me," she requests. "I want to cum with you. At the same time."

"I'll... I'll try," I reply shakily.

"Good boy," she kisses me again. "I'm close... Don't worry. Won't be long, baby." She kisses me one more time and then rises up to rock back and forth on me again. Her hand slides down her body to her clit and she slowly rubs at it while her hips work my cock. I'm back to being a minute from cumming rather than five seconds. Still in heaven, it's just lasting longer. Thank God.

She starts to squeeze harder, moments of intense tightness where she grips with a stranglehold around my cock. Her breathing is getting faster, and I can hear her start to whimper. "Fuck yes, I'm so fucking close," she mutters. I start to slowly thrust my hips up into her, as much as I can, dropping down as much and then filling her again. It isn't much, but it's enough for her to open her eyes and stare at me in surprise.

"Yes!" she says, leaning forward, fingers on her clit. "Fuck me, Joe. Pound me." Instinct takes over. My hands find her hips, my knees bend, and I start to piston my cock up into her. Fast, rough thrusts, filling her again and again. She starts screaming in my ear, noises of pure pleasure ripping out of her throat as I fuck her. I've never felt better, physically or emotionally, in my life. She's amazing, and the fact that I can make her feel this good feels like I'm floating. "Yes yes yes, fuck me! Fuck my cunt!" She shouts.

I jackhammer my hips up into her, pounding her as hard as I can. Her ass jiggles against my thighs with each thrust, and her tits bounce in my face. She's looking down at me, mouth open, an enormous smile on her face. She's still furiously rubbing her clit, but I can feel myself getting close.

"I'm gonna cum," I warn her. I don't stop though. We're past the point when that can be stopped again.

"Fill me, baby," she urges me, "fill Mommy's cunt with your cum. Give me your load baby, fucking cum in me. Cum for Mommy."

It only takes three more thrusts after that before I bury myself deep into her, pressing my hips against her. My balls churn, and I choke on my breath as my body stops working. The world stops existing outside of our bodies joined together. And then I flood her. The biggest load of cum I've ever produced rips out of me, pumping deep into Ms. Larson. I lose track of how many pulses roll through my cock as I empty myself into her.

"Yessssss!" she shouts, her rubbing reaches a fever pitch, and she collapses onto me, pushing our bodies down to the bed, and she clenches me tighter than ever before. Her body shakes on top of me, vibrating like she's having a seizure, and she clenches my cock so hard I feel like she's going to break it off.

We lay like that for a minute. Both of us just breathing. I don't pull out, I don't even move. And she seems to have the same thought. Her forehead is pressed against my chest, rising and falling with me as I try to catch my breath.

I wince as she finally moves, her pussy slipping past my tender head. Cum drips out of her onto my stomach and my shrinking cock, but I don't care. Nothing could ruin this moment. She lies down next to me and pulls me close, drawing me against her body. I close my eyes and rest my head against her breasts, too tired to protest even if I wanted to.

"That was nice," she says, kissing the top of my head. "And we're going to do a lot more of that, if you want to."

"If I want to, Ms. Larson? Of course I want to!" I say, looking up at her.

"I know. Don't worry baby, we will. And you can fuck anyone in this house that is willing to fuck you. And that's ok. I had you first. They'll all know that." She grins, and kisses my forehead again. I wonder how much that matters for her. "In the future, I'll let you know if I want you for the night. So you can be ready for me. Next time, you can be on top, how's that sound?"

"Right now, I can't think about anything at all. But yeah, that sounds good." She laughs at this and kisses me once more, and then releases me, and I roll off to the side onto my back. She scoots to the edge of the bed and stands up, holding a hand under her to catch any errant cum.

"Go to bed, Joe. In your room. If you sleep in here I'll fuck you again, and I think maybe that's not the best idea tonight." I nod and slowly push myself up on wobbly legs. My cock is still slick and wet and dripping with both of our cum. I take a few weak steps towards the door before I hear her voice again. "And Joe. When we're having sex. You can call me Hayley, ok? Or Mommy if you want. But you don't have to call me Ms. Larson."

"Ok," I reply weakly. Hayley. I like that.

"Now go get some sleep baby, you look like someone just fucked the life out of you!" She giggles and walks into her bathroom. A few seconds later I hear the shower start, and I leave the room.

I stumble down the hall, alone, to the bathroom, and clean myself to the best of my ability. Then off to my room. Alex's room is dark and quiet, but I check on Lauren's. She's asleep, curled up, probably exhausted from her night.

"Right there with you, sis," I whisper to the darkness of her room.

I don't remember the steps to my room. I don't remember walking to my bed or falling onto it. All I know is the sweet feeling of relaxation as I contemplate what just happened today for a few moments before sleep takes me.