The Scholarship Pt. 08

Story Info
Princess gets back to studying.
1.7k words
4.55
2.9k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following behind Vanessa, loser could feel the warm air in the house blowing out to meet his chilled body. Goose pimples started popped up from head to toe. But the warmth would not be his just yet. Vanessa stopped in the foyer before proceeding to further into the house. Still lashed to the belt loop on her jeans, loser had to stop, too. Her just inside the house; him still just outside.

"Tsk... I know it would be you who would have to clean it up, but do you really expect me to track dirt through the house, loser?"

Confused, and disappointed in himself, loser wasn't sure how he should accomplish just this feat. His hands we locked behind him and his mouth was holding Princess's package. He had no idea how to meet her needs.

"Do I need to think of everything?" Vanessa chided, rolling her eyes and putting out her hands.

Loser placed her package into Vanessa's hands as neatly as he could.

"Next time, just ask" Vanessa teased, winking at the trembling man before her. She still really couldn't decide if she was going to let him in the house yet. She loved having this male naked and at her mercy. But she could put that decision off for a few minutes with one simple command, she thought.

"Boots, loser. NOW!"

Loser dropped down with all of his weight pressing down on the "welcome" mat just outside the door. His hands still bound behind him, loser lowered his face down to Vanessa's patiently waiting boots. And, using his teeth and tongue deftly started undoing her laces.

With the prostrate peasant at her feet, Vanessa idly scrolled through her social media feeds. Despite his actual physical presence and proximity, loser only existed insofar as he was serving her. Letting out little giggles or gasps here and there at the posts served as casual reminders that he mattered very little.

Phone in hand, though, Vanessa had an idea. Closing the social media apps, she quickly switched over to her camera. Smiling wickedly to herself, she snapped photos of loser's naked and prone body, even getting a few shots of his face with the laces in his mouth as he pulled them loose.

With the laces finally loosened, loser dug his nose into the front of Vanessa's boots and started pushing them open. Vanessa stepped out of the boots and wiggled her toes on the warm radiant flooring in the house. She let out a long sigh and gently pulled up on the leash. Allowing her loser to stand again and meeting his eyes, she playfully booped his nose. Vanessa cold see the pleading in his eyes. He was just enamored of her. He barely existed in her world... but she was the entirety of his.

"I guess you wouldn't know the satisfaction of taking your boots off after a nice walk, would you, loser?" she teased, offering up the package again. Loser shook his head in agreement and took the package back in his teeth. Indeed, he was becoming less and less familiar with the idea of clothes ever having been on his body.

"Listen... I need to get back to studying..." Vanessa started as she unclipped the leash from his collar. "And I am going to need quiet from you, understand?" she continued as she unthreaded the leash from her belt loop.

"silence. yes, Princess" loser agreed. He agreed, but he did not understand. Her intention, however, would become all too obvious in a few seconds.

Instead of letting him in, Vanessa threaded the leash around one of the posts of the porch and then reattached it the collar locked around loser's neck. Raising a finger to her smiling lips, she let out a mocking "shhhhhh". Tousling his hair and kissing his forehead, she turned and walked into the house. The door closed. And locked. And "thank you, Princess" was all he could think as he stood there. Naked. Caged. Cuffed. And leashed to the porch holding the package of her freshly-delivered lingerie in his mouth.

* * * * * * *

Loser couldn't tell how long he had been out there. Suffice to say, the sun was definitely getting lower in the sky. He was locked out of what used to be his own house without a stitch of cover while a college freshman had free reign of the house... and free reign of him.

The cage on his cock remained tight. Having been locked in it for several months now, it was eager for ANY kind of stimulation. Even if that stimulation came from a tremendous power indifference. With his hands locked behind him, the cage firmly locked in place, and the keys to both inside the locked house with Princess, whatever erection loser could muster would remain wholly unsatisfied. The only thing the erection served to do was to seemingly drive his devotion and submission to the women of this house all the more deeper with every second it persisted.

Not that he needed confirmation on the time having passed, but he received it when up the drive, he saw headlights coming down the drive in the distance. With nowhere to hide, he might have panicked. But loser comforted himself with the thought that this was more than likely Miss returning from classes.

Thankfully that hypothesis was confirmed as the car pulled in and Cassandra emerged. Walking up to the porch, dressed in tight, distressed jeans revealing just the slightest glimpses of her thighs, an oversized white t-shirt, a dark calf-length sweater, and a pair of open-toed boots, Cassandra had an ear-to-ear smile as she took in the sight of loser's predicament. Vanessa was definitely a natural at this, she thought to herself.

"Getting some fresh air today, wallet?" Cassandra asked as she ascended the stairs. She wasn't really expecting an answer considering he was holding a package in his mouth. Cassandra stood next to her human bank account and put one hand on his chest. Feeling the hardness of his nipples she giggled. "Seems to be chilly out here, huh, wallet?"

She slid her hand down his chest, past his abdomen, and cradled his balls and caged cock in her hands. Wallet could do nothing but stand there as he was being handled by her. Miss was yet another woman in whose world he was a mere object. "These seem nice and swollen, though. And, judging by this cage, it seems to be the one thing keeping you warm out here" she remarked as she seemingly weighed them in her hand contemplating both of their positions.

"But I had a long day. I should be getting inside."

Cassandra reached into the cross-body bohemian bag she had slung across her shoulder and pulled out the keys to the house. Opening the door, gaining access to the warmth inside, she stepped inside and took a look back at wallet. 'He looks so desperate to be allowed inside', she thought.

"Wouldn't want you feel all alone out here" she said with a wink back at wallet. And just as the door closed, the outdoor overhead lights on the porch came on.

Wallet heard the door lock once again. Bathed in the light and unable to move more than a foot in either direction. He was naked, exposed and quite vulnerable. If it weren't for the complete lack of walls, it would almost feel as he was in a display case somewhere.

* * * * * * *

Pacing with the short amount of slack the leash afforded him, loser tried to keep his mind occupied as the time on the clock just ticked by. Princess must have had a lot of studying to do. She couldn't have forgotten about her loser locked out on the porch... could she?

Snapped out of his reverie, loser noticed the lights of another car was now coming the drive. Whether or not Princess had forgotten him was about to become moot; a third person was about to become very aware of him.

Watching the lights intently as they came closer, it became quite obvious once the car came into view who was arriving. Goddess!

Leila emerged from her car and caught sight of toy in his newest predicament. Smoothing the pleats of her oversized double breasted blazer dress, she couldn't help but chuckle to herself just the slightest bit. She never tired of seeing her toy being humiliated in new ways.

Walking toward the house, Leila's milky white legs shined through her fishnets, the buckles of her boots jingling and sparkling in the light of the porch. Her long layered black hair fell down either side of her face, framing her wicked black-lipped smile. The scene before her brought her back to the first time she'd completely stripped him and locked him out there by himself.

Sidling up next to toy, she could see his knees weaken as he inhaled her sweetened-cinnamon/clove perfume overtook him. Taking full liberty of the prone man, she ran her hands though his hair, slowly lightly scratching down his back, and ultimately coming to rest with a handful of his beautiful plump butt.

"Been out here long?" she asked with a definite tone of mocking.

A frantic nod was the only response he could muster. As relieved as he was to see her, he was equally terrified about what could come next. The anticipation had him shaking.

"Feeling as nostalgic as I am, toy?" she asked, slightly giggling. She knew full the images and memories he was putting in his head. She lived in that brain of his and he had no resistance to her.

His mouth still holding Princess's package, a desperate whimper was all he could muster in response. Well... a desperate whimper and a drip of precum slowly dropping away from the ever-tightening cage around his cock.

Taking a healthy grip of his bare ass, letting her sharp nails dig in, she continued "Mmmm... well... I could stay out here all night and muse about good times with you, but... your superiors have some business to attend to inside."

With that, Leila rang the bell. The door flew open seconds later. A warm rush of air washed over toy. A momentary reprieve. Before he had even a chance to process the high pitched squeals of joy Princess and Goddess exchanged at their reunion, they were all back inside again and the door again closed and locked.