All Comments on 'The School Dress Code Pt. 02'

by Anonymous2207

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't get past this would never happen. Even fiction has to be based on reality and the reality is a school system would have been sued the second they offered the ridiculous idea. The students grades would have been just fine after the lawsuit was finished and his Attorney got enough money from the school board to pay for college and a shrink. Also, no straight guy would ever choose this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sure hope there's more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this so far! Can't wait to see where it goes, these are my favorite types of stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see many ways for you to go. Curious to see where you take us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, excited to see the coming parts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mrs. Rogers is going to want to verify that ALL parts of the uniform adhere to the policy.

What will happen... When Nik has to go to his PE Class though? What will his gym teacher do? Will he have the proper uniform for that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And the rest was history. This is awesome story but I still feel sorry for Nik. This is what I was threatened by my parents when they found me dressing up as a girl. And they made other threatening remarks too. So I know that feeling. But this a amazing story. How did the author come up with this story??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous