All Comments on 'The Scream Park'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Chromy2483Chromy24837 months ago

I think that overall it was a well written story. You had a couple of spelling errors but that didn't detract from the story line. Them seeing each other early on made you wonder at what point that they would see each other again. I had thought that something was going to happen in the haunted house because of him finding her naked. I have never been into pee play but her humiliation made it interesting. I liked that he acted as a gentleman in taking her home. It was nice that she wasn't taken advantage of and that he didn't force her into anything that she wasn't prepared to do. I found the whole story captivating. It had surprised me that he wanted him to be his girlfriend but I suppose that if you find someone willing to bend to your desires that felt he needed nothing else. This was my first story that I have read in the contest and this story will be my benchmark to hold up the others to for comparison. I am hoping that this story line doesn't end with this contest. I'd like to see more stories with these two characters. Not often do you see a story where the man takes into consideration her feelings. Often it's more one-sided about just what he got out of it. I look forward to reading more of the stories that you have written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...