The Scream Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan smiled triumphantly as she came for him, trembling all over as he continued to pound into her convulsing pleasure cavern. She was so wet, it made a slapping sound every time their hips met. He wanted to keep going like this for as long as he possibly could, feeling his cock being squeezed even tighter. He loved watching her expressions change in an effort to stay composed - and then slowly lose control - as she writhed underneath him in the throes of passion, enraptured.

"It's too much..!" Liza whined, but he didn't slow down - only smiled at her adoringly. She squirmed as the waves of pleasure assaulted her. "O-Oh.. I can't take iiiit.." she cried out as she climaxed again. It felt like her very last drop of energy was being sucked out of her, her vision going black for a second or two as she became completely limp underneath him. Her head felt heavy, and her voice was raspy. She moaned his name weakly, clinging onto his body for support, digging her fingertips into his skin as she pulled him closer.

"You're an absolute treasure.." he said, his voice husky.

Liza looked up at him with half-closed eyes, feeling him slowing down slightly. She could tell he was getting close too. He had been holding off for quite some time now. She ran her fingers through his hair as he rested above her for a while, catching his breath, staring into the depths of her soul. His eyes were so beautiful. But then he pulled out, and started to gently circle his glans around her butthole.

"Do you do anal..?" he asked, moving around the tight little hole.

She bit her lip, her head swimming with thoughts and images of debauchery, and felt a jolt of excitement rush straight through her body as the idea excited her. "Uhm.. I haven't done it before.. But.. Y-Yes, I'd like to try.." she breathed. "If that's what you want.."

"Good girl," he said, looking down at her with an intense gaze. "Tell me what you want," he demanded, tapping on her clit teasingly with the head of his cock. "Tell me where you want it.."

Liza's pussy twitched in anticipation. She didn't know how much more teasing she could handle - she needed him inside of her again, one way or the other. She wanted to please him so badly that it almost hurt. She wanted him to fill her up with his semen. "Fuck my butt with your big, hard cock!" she moaned out, trembling all over, her legs shaking uncontrollably.

Evan flipped her over onto her belly, positioned himself above her whilst holding onto his shaft, then slowly pushed past her sphincter. The feeling of having him there was so naughty, so wrong - and yet so incredibly satisfying and erotic. There was a slight tinge of pain but somehow that only made it better, and the wetness of her vaginal fluids coating his shaft served decently well as lubrication. Liza had always wanted to try anal, and now she couldn't believe how eager she was for him to push it all the way inside. She craved the humiliation and degradation of it all. He was taking her anus, using it as a pussy. And she was loving every second of it.

"Yes..! Oh my god.. Yes.." Liza groaned loudly into her pillow as he began to thrust, loving her little butt with his cock, pushing the head in and out, deeper and deeper with each stroke. She clenched around him, then relaxed again, repeating the process over and over - clamping her muscles as tightly as she could to increase the pleasure, then letting him slide in deeper once more. Her entire body was quivering beneath his muscular frame. The fullness felt incredible - like nothing she had experienced before. The sensation was overwhelming.

Evan grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked back slightly, forcing her to look up at him. Her glasses were almost falling off her face. "I want to see you cum again," he said, his voice deep and commanding. "Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to do as I say?"

"Yes.." she whimpered. "I couldn't stop it if I tried.."

"That's what I like to hear, my pet.." he said, and placed a bunch of kisses on her cheek, ear, and neck. With one of his hands, he grabbed onto her ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart while he continued to move inside of her. Her body was absolutely tensed up now, trembling and shaking with every thrust. He was picking up his pace, using her for his own pleasure - though he wasn't entirely selfish. He did seem to be paying attention to her reactions, her wishes.

He was going as deep as he could go now, so she spread her legs further, exposing herself to him completely. The way he looked at her in that moment was indescribable. So satisfied, so full of adoration. His thrusts became more eager. She let out a deep, primal moan. They were both panting heavily now. He placed his hands underneath her and lifted her slightly, reaching for her clit. She screamed as she felt him hitting her deepest of spots, and the intensity was too much to handle. She came for him, harder than ever before. "O-Oh! Ohmygod.." she cried out as her mind went blank.

He pulled out shortly thereafter, leaving her bottom feeling strangely empty, instantly missing the feeling of being so full. But he moved next to her on the bed eagerly, kneeling there with his cock dangling right in front of her face. She didn't need to be told what to do. Her head sank into the pillow as she took his swollen head between her lips, licking the underside of the glans and rubbing her tongue against it. He tasted like her butt, and it only added to her arousal. She was panting between licks, gasping for air, feeling exhausted both mentally and physically. And he seemed to enjoy the sloppy blowjob immensely.

"Yes.. There you go.. Taste your ass on my cock.. Such a perfect girlfriend.." he praised her, gently playing with her hair while she licked him off like a kitten. She could feel his orgasm approaching, and his balls seemed to twitch. He thrust forward into her mouth, groaning loudly as he came inside, his warm seed spilling onto her tongue.

She moaned around his shaft, licking the sensitive underside to coax out every last drop from him. He shivered as she continued to swallow, closing her eyes and savouring the feeling and flavour of it in her mouth. His semen was thick and hot, and she accepted it happily, taking in everything.

"So incredibly cute.." he muttered, petting her head affectionately, making her purr. Once he was done, he pulled out of her mouth, his cock still coated in a thin layer of love-juices - and he smeared it around her lips, and onto her cheeks, painting her with it. Then he slapped the cock against her face - not hard, just enough to make her look a mess.

"Do you know how gorgeous you are right now?" he asked, his voice almost like a soft growl. "With your cum-covered face and lips.. and your holes all stretched out.. my god.."

Liza blushed as she listened to his words. She did feel embarrassed for a moment, but then again, he seemed to like what he saw. "Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked. "Even like this..?"

"Especially like this!" he said with a smile. "I could keep loving you all night.."

Liza whimpered at the idea, looking into his warm and loving eyes, wanting more than anything for him to take advantage of her. He was so intoxicatingly dominant, and the things he said only made her wetter. "Oh please do.." she whispered, and gave him a tired but lustful smile. Her body felt so relaxed yet her mind was racing with ideas and images of the most perverted of things. Her legs were still trembling ever so slightly. The best part was that now that they had found each other, they had all the time in the world to play.. Liza, it seemed, was a vampire hunter - because she had caught herself her very own monster.

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading. Please leave a rating. This story is for the Halloween Story Contest 2023, and it would help me out a lot. Furthermore, I always appreciate your comments and constructive criticism!