The Screwing of The Tame

Story Info
The professor meets the unexpected slut.
3.7k words
4.18
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to LaurieLou for her help in editing this text! If it's readable, thanks to her, all grammatical blunders are mine, of course.

*****

This insane ride began when my friend and squash partner Christian invited me to a friend's dinner. I wasn't really in the mood for being the third wheel in an all-cooey company, still adjusting to being single again after the divorce after more than 25 years of marriage, but Christian waved away my hesitations. His wife Annette, he explained, had put together an amazing guest list. He would not tell anymore. So the day arrived, and I went, of course.

We were 12 people all in all, and I knew about half of them. It was then that I met Claudia. She was in her thirties, petite - maybe 1.60 meters tall, had shoulder-length red hair, and she was cute-iful - you know, beautiful, but more cute than classically beautiful? And her beauty was of that wholesome, pure kind, not the sexual kind, if you know what I mean. The sort of woman you would meet at church, the kind of beauty that Hollywood would use to light up the hopeless lives of hopeless shelters.

She had a radiant smile, too, and the cutest dimples that appeared when the smiled - the kind that make you do anything to see her smile. She wore a brownish-red shade of lipstick, and skillfully applied make-up. Glasses covered her brown eyes, and when I was close enough, I could make out the small wrinkles in her face, the laugh lines. It was then I began to really take notice of her, because I love women - not girls. I love the signs of having lived a life, and have laughed, and for the life of me I could never understand how a woman could possibly want to erase the visible signs of having lived. Maybe that was one of the differences that led to my divorce, but I did not want to linger over that thought.

Claudia was dressed in a long, red dress that just was tight enough to make sure she had curves all right, but not drawing attention to her body. With that, she wore some straightforward, moderate-height heels. I noticed with a hint of disappointment that the heels were closed, having discovered lately how much nicely painted toes turned me on. Still, that was for the best, I felt way out of my league already. After all, I was 50, balding, and while I did not sport a beer belly, I sported more of an 18-pack than a sixpack to my 1.85 meters. On top of that, I was not holding a fancy, high-income job, I was merely a college professor teaching English and German literature.

To my surprise, I found myself in a long and lively discussion with her, and amazingly, she was so easy to talk to. She was the first to understand my dislike of Philipp Roth, and was tolerant enough to weather my inevitable Salman Rushdie-rave. I hadn't felt that alive in ages! Every now and then, she put her hair behind her ear in a short, determined motion with her hands, and that small gesture, that mere flicker of her hand, was something that mesmerized me. She had carefully manicured hands, with long, slender fingers, and something about that began to... well, as I said, she was way out of my league.

And I felt guilty to see her in a sexual light already, and anxious. It had been a long while. Sex had happened twice a year in the later days of my marriage, and then often came with performance problems on my side, so even if my mind kicked into the mindset of an 18-year-old, the body was still that of the 50-year-old.

I willed myself to think about Günther Grass, and found out that I could make Claudia smile with recounting the most horrible puns by Shakespeare, so I did. I wasn't fooling myself, though; I was falling for this nice, intelligent, beautiful, and wholesome lady. Boy, rarely have I ever been so wrong.

Dinner was wonderful, and Annette was wearing a smug grin when she noticed me talking to Claudia. "She's wonderful,"

I admitted when I helped Annette carry out the dishes.

"How did you meet her?"

"She's in my book club, has just moved here, and is single. That's all I know." Annette laughed though all my pretenses of indifference.

After that, the crowd began to thin out - we had some drinks, and then it was time to leave.

"Share a ride?" Claudia offered.

I may have been out of the dating loop forever, but I wasn't stupid, so I agreed.

In the cab, she snuggled up to me. In the quietness of the car, I noticed a faint humming I had not noticed before.

"Do you hear that humming?" I asked her, not sure if that was real.

"Of course, silly," she replied, and squirmed in a most peculiar manner.

"What's wrong?" I asked, alarmed. She giggled, bent to me and licked my earlobe before whispering into my ear,

"I just came from the vibrating egg I had in my cunt all evening."

I choked, stunned beyond speech and reaction. Surely my imagination must have played a trick on me. But I felt her tongue in my ear now, and her hand on my crotch, and no imagination could have faked that.

"I could use your help in removing it, you know..."

I swear I almost lost it there and then. But we managed to reach her place, and as her door closed, she had me half-naked already. I kissed her, and she wasted no time in feeding me her tongue, but after what seemed like only seconds she turned away.

"I'm not that kind of girl..."

I looked at her, utterly dumbfounded, and I guess it showed.

"Silly, I meant I'm not the kind of girl for long moonlight kisses," she giggled. "I want something else," she said, opening my pants to prove her point, and how did she get out of her dress so fast?

I didn't have time to admire her full, natural breasts, because suddenly I found myself on my knees, with my face barely inches away from her pussy. I couldn't believe it. This was the sweetest girl possible (she stills reminded me of the character of Emma Pillsbury in Glee), but here she was, pressing my face into her pussy. I smelled her before I could taste how wet she was.

I found her clit, letting my tongue trail though her wet slit, and I could hear the humming again, and then saw the string hanging out of her. I pulled, and the vibrating egg slid out, carrying a gush of pussy juice with it. She laughed with delight as I lapped away at her cunt.

And then I saw the jewel in her ass. It was the first time I saw that in real life, and I swear it is the most exciting thing to see a plugged sweet ass for the first time as your face is grinded into a sopping wet pussy. I felt her juices drench my beard and I laughed with delight, and then ate her as she leaned against the wall.

I asked her to turn around, and buried my tongue in her butt cheeks - pulling up that plug just in time to reach the gape with my tongue. I could not believe how beautiful it looked. I zoned out and just followed instinct and had my tongue fucking her ass. As her hole slowly closed it caught my tongue in it, and she squealed in delight as her muscles tried to capture my tongue.

Two orgasms later her legs shivered, and she turned to me. I had been so utterly lost in her pussy and ass that I had not wasted any thought about my ability to perform, and just then realized I had a really aching hard-on. Claudia giggled, yelled about how she was going to use my cock to make herself cum again. I still could not process how that wholesome, pretty face could produce such dirty talk; it was like hearing your mother talk about sex, if you know what I mean. She pushed me on my back and lowered herself on my aching cock.

Now, I'm regular-sized, to be honest, and I was expecting myself to slide into that hot, wet box, but she lowered her ass - the one I could still taste on my lips - onto my cock. I had tongue-fucked her ass enough to enter her, slowly, and almost a bit too roughly for me. I was afraid to hurt her, because it did hurt me, deliciously, exquisitely - but it did not seem to bother her, it did not even slow her down.

"God yes, I love getting my ass fucked," she moaned, as if I hadn't noticed.

My cock went into an ass for the first time ever. Anal had not been a thing when I was young, and while my ex and I had talked about it, it had never happened. And I learned that anal porn is to actually having your cock up her ass like licking a picture of a candy cane is to actually biting into one. It's hot and tight and not like anything else, and if you think about what you are doing, it's almost impossible to remain in control. Her ass had my cock in a firm grip, and it felt good. She took the plug that had filled her ass and fucked her pussy with it as she began to ride me. It was out of this world - here I was, gone from barely dreaming of sneaking a kiss from this innocent maiden to having my throbbing cock up her ass.

She must have felt me throbbing, because she urged me to shoot my load - or, as she phrased it, 'my nasty hot fuck-juice' - up her ass. And so I did. Sometime later, when we had recovered a bit and were exploring each other in a 69, she confessed that she craved hard sex, dreamt of being used by multiple cocks, exposed and out of the blue, and I had reason to believe her, because she came on my face as she described her fantasy.

From that day on, we spend most of our time together - much of it with at least one of us half-naked, to tell the truth. She was under my desk at college, leaving my office with a load dripping from her nose and mouth on her blouse; I ate her ass and pussy hidden under the table in the restaurant she had lunch with her co-workers in; we rode the subway with her sitting not only on my lap; I had an app on my phone to remote-control some toys she often wore; and almost always she wanted my cum in her ass - sometimes letting it seep out of her butt over time, sometimes plugging it to keep my cum inside and use it as lube sometime later; and much more - but she never felt to tell me how she wished there were more cocks to fill her, and how she wanted to be surprised.

Weeks and then months passed, and we were still at each other like teenagers in heat - in ways that I would never have thought possible outside the realm of erotic fiction or lamest excuses of porn movie plots. But we did couple things, too, since this was real life and not a porn story: we went to movies and the theatre, we cooked and did laundry and we met each other's families, we enjoyed our circle of friends, we went on a vacation or two, and no one ever, not even her closest girlfriends, alluded to the difference between Claudia's appearance and her true nature. I was happy beyond my wildest imaginations.

I remember one morning during a weekend getaway in Florida when, after an hour of eating her pussy and her ass, I finally fucked her with her favorite 'natural' dildo, and then slid her vibe into her butt. When I activated the vibe, she started to cum, not to complain, and told me to feed her my cock, and as I did, I jokingly mentioned that both of her hands and her feet were free, so she could service six guys at once. Without batting an eye - and I can vouch for that, because I was staring at her deep brown eyes as she tried to swallow my cock (she never took off her glasses, by the way, no matter how often she made me cover them, claiming she loved licking them clean, and not wanting to get cum in her eyes, understandably) she replied,

"Why only six? My tits are fuckable, too," and came hard. Later, panting, she told me it was that idea, that long-dreamed of fantasy, that had made her cum.

And she made me pay for that. The next day, I awoke to her tongue spelling German words on my glans. She knew me well by then, and just as my balls started to tighten, she stopped. Just stopped. Ten minutes of intense kissing later, her freshly manicured nails scratched lightly over my balls. She had chosen a purple color.

"You know why I chose this tone?" she asked in that husky voice I called 'cum-charmer', only half kidding.

"No," I moaned.

"Because it's the shade your cock head turns when you're about to cum," she giggled.

And she was right. As her nails scratched my shaft upwards, and made it to my cock head, I could see my cock slowly morphing to match her polish. Again, she stopped. To make the long story short, she kept me in a constant state or erection most of the day, bringing me to the abyss at least every half hour, always, ALWAYS stopping in time.

We were having a coffee in a nice old-fashioned coffee house in the afternoon, and when she was sure no-one was watching, she slipped her hand into my pants (we both had stopped wearing underwear on vacations), grabbed me firmly and began in earnest. She sipped her coffee, smiled ever so innocently, and then, in the tone and intonation of asking for sugar, she sweetly said,

"Dear, would you please cum for me now?"

I felt like I haven't stopped cumming to this day, and she caught most of it in her hand. When she pulled it out, her delicate fingers where dripping with my cum. Literally. She held her hand over her cup of coffee, then started licking her long fingers off very slowly, smiling happily. When she was done, she drank her creamed coffee, and then started telling me how she would love to have much more all over her body.

It was then when I finally decided to take the hint and began to hatch a plan.

I was coaching the junior handball team of my college. Handball, if you're not familiar with it, is a rough sport, requiring muscles and stamina, and the 18-, 19-, and 20-year old guys were all built like swimmers or rowers. And while I had never witnessed any girl-conquering talk, or locker-room talk, and would not have tolerated such derogatory behavior by my team anyway, I was certain that young men have not changed that much since my time... and naturally, I have the key to the gym. The boys knew Claudia, of course - the angelic, sweet missus of their coach.

Months later, on a Thursday afternoon, I went home early rather than working late until practice, as I usually do. She was happy to see me, and I told her I had a surprise for her.

"A surprise!" she yelled.

"Please tell me. Tell me. Tell me," she begged. I pulled out the blindfold, tied it around her head, then pushed up her dress - no underwear, no surprise - and blew some hot air on her pussy. I could smell the juices that began to flow immediately. With a heroic effort, I stood up again - to her complaints - then led her out to the car.

"We're taking a short trip," I explained. She sat in the car, and in a practiced fluid motion had her fingers in her pussy; I decided to allow it. When we arrived at the gym merely 20 minutes later, the car smelled like her all over. My favorite smell in the world. I inhaled loudly. Claudia, in turn, had cum twice.

I let her up the stairs, inside, and unlocked the storage room.

"Where are we?" she kept asking. But when we entered the storage room, she started to grin. I suppose the smell of gym rooms is hard to miss, and she loved being naughty in inappropriate places. I stripped her and pushed her over a good old-fashioned pommel horse. She squealed when her naked skin touched the cold leather, but that quickly changed to moans of anticipation. I made sure her ass was exposed, high in the air, and tied her hands and feet to the feet of the gymnastic prop.

"Now that's a new one... I love it," she cooed.

I merely said, "I know," and slapped her ass. In the small locker room, the splat echoed like a shot.

I pushed her pommel - those things are on wheels for transport - into the gym, onto the handball field, right into the circle for the throw-off. I slapped her ass again, this time it echoed longer in the big gym.

"Oooooh, I know where we are," she said. "You're such a bad boy."

Not wanting to disagree, I pulled out my cock and told her to suck it. I grew quickly between her lips. She told me 'to fuck me already with that cock', and so I did. Her exposed behind gave me easy access and being on that pommel horse set both her ass and her pussy at the perfect height to slip into her while standing. I lathered up my cock in her pussy, then spread her ass checks and entered her slowly at first, then to the hilt, then began to fuck her hard, letting my body slap against hers and enjoying the echoing fuck sounds. I finally came deep into her ass, then pulled out. I did not have to wait long for my cum to trickle out of her butthole. I snapped a picture of it, then blew my coach's whistle.

"What are you do...ooooooooh!"

Seven of the guys ran out on the field. All of them were tall, lean, muscular young men. Having watched us, all of them sported erections.

Claudia yelled with delight, kid-in-candy-store-like.

The guys circled her, clearly excited at the sight of Claudia's visibly dripping cunt and her still gaping ass, but unsure about how to proceed. Apparently watching porn doesn't prepare you for the real thing. Another valuable lesson for life for the kids; I patted myself on the shoulder.

Claudia took charge. She ordered the hugest member of the team (sorry about that pun) to fuck her pussy, had two shove themselves into her hungry mouth, while the other three sucked on her nipples or on her clit. It didn't take long for the poor guy in her pussy to cum. To their credit, the team did not hesitate, and the next cock entered her. A short while later, she had the fourth cock in her pussy, and with every thrust of the eager young man parts of the previous loads were frothing out. She had a cock in each hand and was still yelling for more.

Taking this as my cue, I walked up and slid my cock into her mouth. Spending time with her did much to grind down my considerate nature, and I started to seriously fuck her face. She wanted me to cum in her throat, but amazingly enough, I kept myself in check and pulled out in time. I walked around her and shot my load on her pretty toes.

This gave the guys an idea, and while I sat down, somewhat dizzy, they continued to take my beautiful girlfriend in any way possible. Regeneration time being what it is with young men, they hardly slowed down. They even loosened her bonds enough to make sure she had cock both up her ass and in her pussy at the same time.

It was the most amazing sight, and I lost count of her orgasms and the number of loads in her, and, more and more, on her. I actually zoned out.

When I snapped back to full consciousness, I was alone with her. I thought I was utterly spent, and my cock actually felt chafed from the action, but I had to cum one more time. Her face drenched, pussy and ass dripping creampie for days - even her hair looked like a gallon of Greek yogurt had been emptied over her, and to my delight her feet where covered, too - she jerked my cock, gently now, making love to it instead of fucking it raw.

She looked into my eyes and said,

"I love you so much."

I came for her one more time, a truly pitiful load, but it didn't matter. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the ring.

"Claudia, I love you too. I want to make you happy and spend the rest of my life with you." I actually went on my knees.

"Claudia, will you marry me?" I asked as I slipped the ring on her toe, being the feet guy that I am.

It may have been somewhat unorthodox to slip an engagement ring on a toe, even more so on one covered in cum, but it slid on easily enough.

We got married five months later, priest, ceremony and all.

When the captain of the swinger's cruise ship performed the ceremony, he took my "Yessss," as a beautiful woman, a protestant priest from Denmark, swallowed my cum, and her "Fuuck yesss", as a catholic priest from the Caribbean slipped his cock into her ass as close enough and pronounced us husband and wife. But that is a different story in itself, of course.

And yes, we did live happily ever after.