All Comments on 'The Search for Amairah - Prologue'

by Indian_Princess

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story and thanks for posting it...one of the best story I have read... can I know why you have select the name pankhudi..the name is nice ..

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Armaan and Pankhudi are so close to my heart because they represent me and my husband. I named the character Armaan because he is much like my husband, and he is my "desire". My husband named the character Pankhudi, because she is delicate, soft and pure like a "flower petal".

Amy_2_3Amy_2_3over 2 years ago

U said ur husband like armaan.. But he destroyed many innocent lives.. I hope ur husband is not cause the way I see is armaan is so far the most awful character I saw in this series.. others have no mask. They show their true colours. But armaan.. god no.. he new meera was just a innocent girl but send her to place where she was completely destroyed. He knew they were doing bad thing by raping a innocent girl but he just kept his silence. Murder is better than silent sinners like them to me.

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessover 2 years agoAuthor

@Amy_2_3

Thanks for your comment.

All the characters here, are a shade of grey. Meera is exactly like Armaan. At least Armaan did it to protect Neil, Meera simply ruined another innocent girl Pankhudi, just for revenge. It was not going to change anything for Meera, still she chose to ruin an innocent girl's life just to make a point. Doesn't that anger you?

All my characters are just human, with both good and bad qualities. This series is a story about how these people are dealing with the situations in their life, all the right and wrong choices that they made. Everyone messes up at sometimes. Some people mess up real bad.

The entire Amairah series will be posted soon. It is a story of Armaan's face off with Meera and a soul stirring confrontation in the end.

PS. No my hubby is not evil. He is handsome, dominant and a passionate lover. 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndian_Princess@Indian_Princess
My stories are quite dark and intense thrillers, and I put my very heart and soul in them, that is why they are so special to me. These stories are quite different from most stories you find on literotica. The characters of my story have a darkness in their hearts but they ar...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES