All Comments on 'The Search to Find his Sexual Place Pt. 03'

by Funtimezvers

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

I caught onto the MacGuffin of James' wife's panties as soon as Matt noticed her removing them as she exited the car. The only reason it made sense for Matt to see it would be that she was James' wife and that he would later present them to Matt to wear as part of his submission. But the anticipation for that to happen only made it hotter went it finally did. Can't wait to find out where Matt will end up on his last day in the great Dom/sub story.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

This is getting hotter and hotter! I love how the man and woman next door overhead him being enthusiastically fucked. And also the whole women’s panties thing too. I’ve had a fetish for that for years. I first wore used panties (my then 20 y.o. sister’s worn-the-day panties) for an older man way back when I was an 18 y.o. Later I moved on to my girlfriend’s/wife’s panties. I love being rimmed through cunt juice-dampened cotton before being fucked. Some tops find the feminine scent/taste a turn-off, others are indifferent… I don’t care, it’s my little kink!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous