The Search to Find his Sexual Place Pt. 02

Story Info
Matt has James over and finds his true desires.
3.2k words
4.62
2.4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt's head was still spinning from what he just agreed to. Two hours earlier he was walking into a bar looking for a drink and to find a woman to explore some non vanilla sex with, and now he was walking back to his hotel room with the taste of another man's cum still on his tongue and lips. The same man he just agreed to see a few hours lter in his hotel room. Yes he was drinking and a bit passed the buzzed staged but he still felt like he was in charge of his decisions and yes confused about his current choices but can't say he didn't enjoy the hell out of the feeling of James face fucking him and feeing James's cock explode in his mouth.

Once back in his room he brushed his teeth and washed off his face and talked to his wife quickly. They talked about both of their days and she asked what he was up to that night where he lied and said nothing exciting, just going to stay in and prep for tomorrow's meetings. After about 10 minutes of chatting they said their bye's and I love you's. Once off the call Matt went to jump in the shower to try and help himself regain some idea of what just happened and reaffirm with himself that yes he still wanted James to come by in two hours. After the shower Matt was exhausted and coming down from his good buzz earlier so he decided to go down to the hotel bar and take three quick shots of whiskey to make sure he felt another good buzz and went back up to his room, he looked at his phone to check the time and it was 9:30pm and he had just received a text. It was James asking for his hotel room number.

Matt responded with the number and started his walk back to his room. During the walk he definitely started to feel the shots and felt loose again. He kept glancing at his phone to check the time or see if James had messaged him back. Part of him wanted James to ghost him and he could go upstairs to his room, jerk off and head to bed, but the other thoughts were ones he never had up until this point in his life. They were of him sucking on James's dick, being called a good boy again, and the desire he had since he left James's truck was tasting his load again. He had never sucked a cock let alone tasted a man's cum before a few hours ago and now it's all he can think about.

Finally back in his room he sat on the bed and waited. It was still 20 minutes till 10pm and he felt the time was moving so slow. Matt moved to his bed and plopped down on it and instantly began to realize he hadn't even thought of the idea of James wanting to do more than oral. For a moment he freaked out, what if James wanted more than just his one hole? Sucking his cock was one thing but taking that thick cock in his ass was a whole different experience. Was he wanting to do that? Was he willing to do that? Those answers came very quickly as Matt heard a knock at the door and looked at his phone, it was ten minutes till ten. Maybe James was eager to have his throat again?

Matt checked himself in the mirror, now being in a tshirt and jeans, and said quietly "yes I'm ready." But when he opened the door it wasn't James at all. Standing in front of him was a young man and woman with a key card in one of their hands. "Hey you seemed to have left your room key in your door," said the male. "We were just going out and saw it and wanted to make sure you didn't have any unwanted visitors," the young woman said.

"Thank you so much, I got to keep a better eye on those things. You two have a great night." Matt said with a smile and a bit of relief. For a moment he was scared who they were and now that he got past that he felt weirdly confident about James coming by. That didn't have to wait long as two minutes after closing the door and putting the key card back in his wallet another knock at the door came. This time when he opened it James was standing there with a big smile on, a shirt and some jean shorts with a little travel bag.

"No you still caught me before my bedtime," Matt awkwardly joked as he motioned for James to enter the hotel room. "But I do have a meeting at 8am with clients so can't stay up all night."

As the door shut James said "Than maybe we should get right to it huh? You have been thinking about it since you left haven't you?" James said as he noticed Matt looking down at his crotch and the bag in his hand. "Don't worry about the bag, it just has some helpful items depending on how good of a boy you decide to be for me tonight."

Matt turned and walked towards the bed and turned around. "Did you want anything to drink? I have some waters in the fridge." Matt offered to James.

"No I'm fine but thank you Matt. Where you able to say good night to your wife? Or was the conversation to hard to get through while you imagined what was going to happen tonight?" James said as he walked towards Matt.

"I was able to say good night to her after I made sure I cleaned off any lingering cum from our car adventure earlier." Matt said still a little hesitant but with his cock now growing harder and harder with anticipation.

"Good boy, now I'm going to sit here on his chair and I want you to show me how much you enjoyed it but this time we don't have to worry about being seen or heard." James said with a cocky smile as he sat down.

Matt thought about it and was called by the fact that the people in the room next door were obviously now gone and that he believed no one would ever know about this and he wanted to explore his sexual desires more so now was the time. He went over to James sitting in the chair and slowly got to his knees and began to reach for the cock he could keep off his mind for the past few hours.

James stopped his hand before it got to his waist and looked straight into Matt's eyes. "Tonight you will experience sex and pleasure you didn't know you needed or wanted until today but in order to do that I need to know you are truly deserving of it."

Matt was a bit confused on how to show he deserved it so asked from his knees "how can I show you?"

James now knowing he has Matt right where he wanted him said "if you take my cock out of these jeans than you agree to allow me to use you in anyway I desire, call you anything I want, and you will never tell me no unless you feel pure pain or discomfort." He looked straight at Matt and could tell he was still a bit hesitant so he told Matt one last thing, "and if you agree to that I will make sure you satisfy all you naughty sexual desires without the worry of you being exposed."

Matt looked back at James and into his eyes. He had just met this man a few hours ago but it seemed like he knew exactly what Matt needed. He shook his head yes and went to unbuckle James's jeans.

James stopped his hand again, "I want to hear you say it, tell me that you want it, tell me that you need it, beg for me my boy."

Matt being called his boy turned him on instantly and he no longer wanted to be hesitant he wanted to feel James's cock again in his mouth. He wanted to be his boy. "Yes sir I want to please and serve you. Will you please allow me to suck your cock again?"

James smiled as wide as Matt had seen him and that instantly calmed Matt down. "Yes my boy you can now pull out my cock and serve it like a good boy."

Matt's hands had never moved so fast he had the jeans unbuttoned and slide down instantly and noticed James wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Yes my boy I came prepared to feed you this cock quickly so now get to it." James leaned back and allowed Matt to start his servicing.

Matt started slow by running his tongue up and down the cock and sucking on the head as he got James harder and harder with each minute of him sucking on this amazing cock.

"For only your second time I got to admit Matt you are definitely on your way to being an expert cock sucker my boy." James putting his right hand on the back of Matt's head to help guide him more and allow James to take more control of him. "You love sucking my cock don't you Matty?"

Matt tried to respond but since his mouth was full of meat all that came out where muffled sounds. The more Matt sucked and James talked the more Matt was turned on by the whole situation. He was in his hotel room sucking off a man he had just meet a few hours ago for the second time. He kept up a good pace with the guidance and help of James until James wanted to take it up a notch.

"Let's test out that throat now that we have room." James said as he now had both hands on Matt's head and began to face fuck him slowly at first and than started to build up speed each time he felt Matt get comfortable with the amount he had in his mouth and almost throat. Matt was surprised at how well he was doing for just starting and the more he got used to it the more he wanted. He loved the feeling of looking up at James as he sucked on his cock. He wanted to taste his cum again and knew that if he kept going he would get his wish.

James was surprised at how well Matt was doing taking his cock inch by inch into his mouth and throat. Matt couldn't talk but when he looked up at James his eyes spoke volumes. They told James that he wanted his cock more than anything else, James knew he had created himself a lifelong cock sucker, only a bit disappointed that this one will be gone soon, he has so much potential he thought. "That's it my boy keep sucking that cock, show me you want to earn my cum in your mouth and throat."

Being called a boy again brought more effort and desire from Matt and he started to push down himself on James's cock. No longer needed James to guide him he was on a mission to suck this cock till it gave him the tasty treat he has been wanting since his last treat. Matt was so turned on and horny he started to reach down for his own cock and wanted to cum so badly.

James noticed Matt playing with himself and had an idea. "Get up and take off your pants and underwear, than lay on ur back with ur head off the edge."

Matt being extremely turned on and horny did so lightning fast and was on the bed pants off and playing with his cock before James stood up and removed his jeans fully from his ankles. "You are an eager little boy aren't you?" James said.

"Yes daddy I am." Matt had been so turned on he didn't realize he called James daddy till it was already out of his mouth.

James smiled wide and said "oh don't you worry my boy, daddy will make sure to fill you up with his cum, and maybe if your a good boy he may even fill up that other hole of urs with this amazing cum you desire so much."

Matt realized that James now intended to fuck him at some point, was he ready for that? Sucking a cock was one thing but having this huge cock slide in his ass was a whole different experience. Before he could even worry about that prospect James slide his cock back into his mouth which was no fully open and so was his throat in this position.

"Are you ready to truly get throat fucked my boy?" James said.

Matt took the cock out of his mouth for a moment and made his ultimate decision. "Yes daddy fuck my mouth and throat and fill me up with your cum." And he guided James's cock back into his mouth and with his eyes as he looked up and James again begged him to use his mouth and fill his boy up.

"I want you to jerk yourself off while you suck my cock boy. I want you to cum with a cock in your mouth so you get used to it. You are here a few nights aren't you?" James said.

Matt hadn't thought about anything past this night. James was right he was here a few days and than his mind started to race with all the time he would still have to suck of James's cock and who knows maybe get fucked. His thoughts instantly got him to the point of no return and he came quickly and massively, shooting a huge rope of cum onto his shirt which was the only thing he was still wearing. He was getting tired but couldn't let up as his desire to taste James's load again was so close. He made sure to lean back more giving James even more access to his mouth and throat.

James who had steadily been face fucking Matt while he came decided to finally take it up a notch and get off himself. He grabbed the sides of Matt's head and said "it's time to taste daddies load my boy." He trusted deeper and quicker into Matt's mouth now and after a minute got close to his popping point. "It's coming boy get ready."

Matt thought to himself that he had never been more ready for anything else in his life and he could feel James's cock get harder and than felt what he was looking for the whole night. James erupted into Matt's mouth and throat and Matt like a pro took it all and gulped it down. James attempted to pull his cock out of Matt's mouth but he pulled it back in and began to lick slowly and softly up and down it as it became softer. Finally letting it out once he felt he fully cleaned up all the cum.

James noticed at this point it was already 11:30 and yes he wanted to take Matt's ass he decided to have that another night and get going. After all he already came twice tonight and would need a while to build up for his third.

Matt got up making sure to not roll over as his cum was still on his shirt and while James began to get dressed he just kept thanking him.

"Thank you daddy that was mind blowing. I can't believe how horny it gets me to suck on your cock and to taste your cum. Thank you so much." Matt was in sexual bliss, he just sucked this man's cock and not only got him off once but twice tonight and he got a new experience and got to taste cum which he would have never thought he liked but now can't stop thinking about the next time he gets to taste it.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that my boy. I have dinner plans with my wife tomorrow evening but I don't mind swinging by later in the night to help give you some cream dessert."

"You have my number and I'm here for another three nights as this is only night one for me. So if you want to come by again I would gladly open my door to you." Matt said in a sly way hinting that he would like to be fucked.

James understood this and since he knew he had Matt know he didn't need to beat around the bush. " oh my boy, don't you worry your little head. Daddy will be by tomorrow night and I'm going to bend that ass over and fuck you like you imagined when you came on yourself. That was what you were thinking about right, boy?"

"Yes daddy, once I thought about it a came hard it seems." Matt said looking down at the dried up cum rope on his shirt.

"Good boy. I will leave my little bag of fun here. In it you will find a couple items to help clean out your hole before I come and fill it so make sure you do that before I come over. I don't want to have to waste anytime and I can tell by the hunger in your eyes you don't want to waste it either."

"Yes daddy, I will do that." Matt said.

"Fuck would you have thought this morning that you would be calling a man who just came in your mouth daddy by the end of the day?" James said as he smiled and headed for the door.

"Nope, but I will say that it turns me on more than I have ever felt." Matt said with a look of desire in his eyes. Not lust or love but pure desire to please and taste this dominant man that has now changed his life forever.

James opened the door and began to leave as Matt again feeling like he needed to thank James again ran to the door to do so. "Thank you again, that was amazing."

"I'll see you tomorrow boy." James said as he walked down the hall to the stairs, just before Matt goes to close the door the young couple walks up to their door and smiles at him.

"Seems we know why he was distracted earlier now honey." The woman said with a giggle her eyes looking at Matt's shirt with a cum rope dried up on it now.

Matt closed the door and smiled. This morning he would have been horrified to be seen like that but after tonight's experience he took it as a compliment and badge that showed he was a great cock sucker. Something he never would have thought would be something he would do let alone want to do way more of. Now he needs to get some rest though with work in the morning he wanted to make sure it was all done and nothing to do overnight as he now had plans. Plans that included him potentially taking James's amazing cock in his ass.