All Comments on 'The Second Date Ch. 02'

by ElizabethSam

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
great story, wrong category

This second chapter in the story of Kyle and Elizabeth is exceptionally well-written, but it really should be placed in the Romance section, since the entire chapter (which is much too brief) exudes an atmosphere of romantic love from start to finish. Romance story telling doesn't get better than this. Five stars.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I love the story and how much into each other there are. It will be interesting to see if the husband picks up on any changes in her personality and maybe appearance.. a lot of women think the husband is stupid and he does not pick up on things but they do , it is just they want their wife to be happy so they do not say anything. Deep down inside they really love their wives and they know they are not giving them the sexual thrill that they need so they let other men do it. I always like a bit of a thrill so be nice if the husband found out but kept secretly pushing his wife to enjoy herself with this guy which makes them closer and happier in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous