The Secret App Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She forced herself to look in his eyes and took a deep breath. "You'll be the first man between my lips." There, she'd got it out, finally, and managed to say it sweetly, not having to use any dirty words. The look on his face was such a mixture of shock and rapture, as if he'd just been told he was going to heaven, like the stories when she was a little girl in Sunday school. Like her dream. If this is what a blow job could do to a man, she was totally on board. Three blow jobs? She was ready to give him ten blow jobs if this is what they did to him. And she'd hardly touched him yet. She felt so powerful. Her innocence wasn't weakness, it was strength. She let it all out: "I'm-- I'm really not very pretty, and I don't know if I'm ready, and you're going to think I'm no good and you'll think I'm not much of a woman..." She thought she might melt into a puddle right there and then when she saw the total rapturous wonder and longing in his face. She'd told him everything, every weakness, every fear, and it only made him want her more. "And-- and my tits-- my tits are too small." She had to get out her last fear. But that confession only pulled his eyes down to them and she could see that even her small tits pleased him. "I just really, really, really, want to suck your cock."

She didn't need Cara to tell her the next steps. She took the mirror from his unsteady hands and put her cosmetics away, then tossed her purse onto the couch. She got down on her knees on his hardwood floor-- Cara had been right again about knee protection-- and put her hands on his thighs. She looked up. His face seemed even more beatific, if that was possible. She had to tell him again. It was a compulsion from deep within her. "I want to give you a blow job. I've never given a blow job. Never. You're my first. I hope I don't disappoint you." His jaw trembled.

"Pull down his zipper."

She let Cara guide her hands, just letting her body obey Cara, while she focused on expressing her desire. "I never wanted to give a blow job before I met you." Her hands went to his belt buckle. "I really want you to know that you're the first man I've ever wanted to do this with." His belt came apart and then his pants opened. She wasn't even listening to Cara now. Cara's directions just went straight to her fingers. "I don't even know if I'm ready, but I want to suck your cock. I want to taste your cock." Her hands went into his pants and pulled them down. His cockhead peaked out of the top of his underwear. "Your cock. My first." Her hands pulled down the waistband and out popped his erection, as long and swollen as anything in Cara's gallery of penises. Yes, circumcised! She opened her red-rimmed mouth and rose up to take him in.

"Wait!" Cara ordered. She stopped, her mouth just a fraction from his tip. She could lick it right now, that gleam of moisture leaking from the little hole. "I have to see this. Give him the phone."

She took the phone out of her pants and reached up to give it to him. "Take some pictures. A video if you want." She was just reciting what Cara was telling her. "It's such a special moment. Please?"

He didn't need convincing. She held his cock to her lips, smiling as much as she could while trying to keep her mouth open as wide as possible. Cara's diagrams came to her. She tried to imitate the poses. He snapped a few photos. She stuck out her tongue and let his cockhead rest on it. His cock felt warm and soft, way nicer than a finger. More snaps. She kissed his cock all over, big smacky kisses in imitation of Cara's videos.

"Have him sit down. The camera view is too shaky," Cara told her, but she just shook her head slightly, knowing Cara would get her response. She didn't care. She was going to suck this man's cock and nothing was going to delay her.

She put her cherry red lips to his tip. He was staring down at her. There was nothing else in his world but her. She saw that in his eyes. "This is making you a little nervous, isn't it?" she asked. "I'm nervous too."

"Video."

"Is it on video?" she asked him. With trembling fingers he worked the controls.

"Slowly. Make it last," she heard in her ear.

Very gradually she opened her mouth and slid her lips around his cockhead. Already he could barely control himself. It was so amazing what these simple actions could do to a man! As her tongue took its place under his helmet a visible shudder went through him. She diddled him a little right there, which extended the shudders and caused more fluid to leak over her taste buds. It was quite tasty, in fact. Cara had explained to her about Cowper's fluid. She loved how these tiny licks could have such a strong effect on him.

"Slower."

She was starting to gobble him, she realized. His bulbous cockhead was wider than she'd expected. It was like trying to eat a plum whole. But a plum didn't shiver and shake when you ate it, and no fruit made little masculine grunts and yelps and moans when your tongue went over it. Only men writhed in seizure-level pleasure when you ate them. Men, she saw, were the ultimate fruit. Kylie had never thought of herself before as an oral person, but she decided at that moment that she was going to suck a lot of cocks.

"Stop, girl, you've got him too excited. Pull out, pull out."

She pulled his cockhead out of her mouth suddenly, making him jump, making the very stiff cock in her hand jerk.

"He's barely holding it together. All his bio-signs are maxed out. I think you stopped at the very last second or you'd be getting a facial right now."

Part of Cara's curriculum had been a unit on facials. Even in the very diagrammatic videos Cara had made they looked gross. Of course, she was going to eat the stuff. Whatever. She was fully committed. She would take a facial if that's how things went. "What should I do next?" She spoke the question into his cock, which was still right at her lips. Cara would know the question was really for her.

"I know what would drive him totally insane without making him come. But I'm not sure you're ready. The act is quite obscene."

It was a challenge. She looked up at him.

"Suck his dick some more. You look super hot in profile when you do that."

The camera was against his side, probably to stop the shaking, but still aimed her way. She didn't know if the video was still running and didn't care. That was Cara's thing. She sucked him, his dick. She fluttered her eyelashes and let her hair tumble, thinking that would look hot. "I'll do anything." She was looking at him, but Cara got the message.

"Suck his balls."

That stopped her. She'd hardly touched Adam's balls. She'd stayed away from her old boyfriend's too. But now-- okay, she'd asked for it.

"Pull his pants off and make him spread." Kylie did that and there they were hanging like fruit. Man fruit. Full of his seed. She stared at them. "Go ahead, girl. Those balls won't suck themselves."

Cara could be so crude. Kylie lifted Adam's cock up, slid her cheek up his thigh, and snaked her head into his crotch, where a mostly hairless testicle hugged the underside of his swollen erection. They really did look like huevos, eggs. She put her lips to one and started to suck on it. This was interesting. She'd hardly started and already his knees were shaking. He had to put a hand out to a nearby cabinet to stay upright.

"Camera," said Cara. Kylie pulled the phone out of his trembling hand, which he was about to let slip out anyway, and placed it on the floor right under them, camera up. She tried to suck the testicle into her mouth and got a lot of it, chasing the ovoid around his scrotum with her mouth. He went up on his toes and yelled. She got most of it in, pressing it against his pelvic bone with her nose in his bush. He whimpered. She had Adam, the top expert in her company, whimpering. She saw a lot of ball sucking in her future as well as cock sucking.

He pushed her head away.

"You were maybe a little too enthusiastic. But that's great. Now he can tell it really is your first time," Cara commented, in what was for her a gentle voice. "Testicles, as you've just found out, are extremely sensitive. Apologize."

"I'm sorry," Kylie said, looking up at his face, which still showed some stress. "That was my first testicle." Her tone and her satisfied smile let him know that she didn't at all feel sorry. She knew she could do whatever she wanted with this man. And she knew what Cara would want her to do next. "I'll do better on my second one." With that she put her face into the other side of his genitals, found his other testicle and began to give it a treatment similar to what she'd given the first one. He made more sounds, strained grunts with head-to-toe spasms as if his whole body was about to detonate. She liked the sounds he was making, so with slow, rhythmic sucks on this ball she turned the sounds up and up in stressful groaning until he was whimpering again, this time maybe even better because there was a basic, deep hum coming out of him also, like she imagined a dinosaur would growl, if they growled.

She released his testicle and looked up at him. She heard Cara: "Some dirty talk now will go straight into his medulla oblongata."

Kylie wasn't sure where that medulla thing was, but as usual Cara was on target. "I've never eaten a man's... semen." She tried to say it innocently. "I want to eat yours." She nuzzled her lips against his tip. "I want to suck you off." She sucked on his cockhead briefly the way she'd done previously, all over him. "But I've never done it before." She released him and tilted her head to one side, trying to smile like an innocent virgin. "So how would you like me to suck you off?"

He'd recovered mostly. He was back on his feet, standing straight. "How would you like to do it?" He was always the gentleman.

"The perfect answer, girl," Cara explained in her ear, "is to say you want to do some totally depraved, X-rated thing that you know is his secret fantasy." Kylie shrugged, mouthing his cockhead again to disguise the gesture. Cara got it. "Yes, I know what his secret fantasy is." Of course Cara would. Cara was so smart and seemed to know everything. Kylie let go of his cock and sat back. She was content to just wait for Cara to tell her what to do.

"You know how he likes to hold your head while he kisses you?"

Kylie nodded ever so slightly. She pretended, since he was focused on every tiny thing she did, that she was thinking.

"And how he likes to force his tongue into you as far as he can?"

That had been quite a turn-on for both of them. Another nod. And a smile.

In her ear she heard Cara's conclusion: "Tell him you want to be face-fucked."

She had to grab his thighs to maintain her balance even though she was on her knees, the act and its disgusting name shocked her so much. She didn't know what to do. Well, she did but she didn't know how to get out of it. She looked up at him, hoping he would tell her to do something, suck him off in some way, any way. He was so horny right now, like her old boyfriend when she used to give him hand jobs. She did want to suck Adam off and Cara had certainly shown her last night an amazing number ways to do a man. She'd made Adam so horny that she thought any of those ways would work in a minute.

"Think of this as a life lesson, Kylie," Cara continued after the initial shock had worn off. "Men can act like perfect gentlemen. This one certainly does. But underneath they're all animals, and they want what they want. He's an animal right now, so you have to take control and take care of this animal's needs."

Cara knew what he really wanted. Kylie knew he would never ask for it. It was up to her. She took control. "I want you to... to face-fuck me."

"Good girl. Don't worry. Remind him this is your first time."

"Please be gentle. You'll be face-f-fucking a virgin. At least..." She tried to look as shy and innocent as possible... "an oral virgin. It's my fantasy." That wasn't totally a lie. Her fantasy was to be his fantasy.

He didn't move. He just kept staring at her as if her owned her. With Cara's prompting she led him into position. "Take my head in your hands," she said, and took his hands in hers and placed them on either side. "That's it, put your fingers through my hair so you have a good grip. Tilt me back." She opened her mouth wide as he did so and held up his cock to the right spot and repeated the words that Cara was saying in her ear. "Fuck my mouth. Come in my virgin mouth."

He started out a bit tentatively, sliding himself in and out in shallow strokes, but as she was able to moisten his skin and suck him against her tongue, and as he thrust and withdrew his cock along it, he grew bolder. His grip tightened on her hair, he thrust deeper and then still deeper, giving her time to lubricate his whole length.

She didn't have to do anything but suck. She closed her eyes. She'd had no idea it would feel so good, so luscious. She just sat in her place and let this man's cock service her mouth. That's what it felt like. Something about being skewered on his cock was very comforting. She concentrated her whole being on this one cock between her lips. He pulled out finally, heaving. "I had no idea this would be such a beautiful experience," she said, looking up at him. "Thank you. Again, please."

"You're welcome," Cara answered, knowing who she was really thanking.

"It fucking worked," Adam growled. He put his cock to her lips and serviced her again, sending his cock even deeper, no longer gently. Her head instinctively pulled back, but he held her in place and pulled her harder onto him. Her eyes teared up as over and over he assaulted her tonsils.

"Get ready, girl. Relax, just relax, accept it all, no matter what."

He had no trouble pushing into her throat, he was so stiff and hard, but that bulbous head seemed impossible to fit in. She was about to protest, her hands were on his thighs and it took all her willpower not to push him away, but then he was through and in her and she had never been so full of anything in her life as her oral cavity was stuffed with long, stiff cock. She gagged. He pushed in further.

"Wow, girl, I can see his cock bulging in your throat," Cara said from the floor. "One more inch. Do him. Do it. You've got him."

She gagged again, more weakly, then her throat relaxed. She couldn't breathe, but somehow that didn't matter. There was something more important. She reached around and gabbed his ass and pulled him toward her. Down her throat the last inch of him went. She choked again. He tried to pull out, but she held him in by his cheeks until she couldn't hold him and her breath anymore and let him retreat.

She looked up, catching her breath, a string of saliva sagging between her open mouth and his cock.

"Suck him off, girl!" and "Suck me off, Kylie," Cara and Adam ordered her at the same time.

Kylie sucked Adam off. She took his slick meat back into her mouth and sucked on his cockhead as if she were sucking the last drops of savory juice out of a steak. Man juice. That put him back on his toes and he had to let her head go to hold onto the cabinet again, so she sucked him the same way again, then again and again.

"Do it, girl! Finish him!"

"Suck-- suck me-- s-s-s--"

With a sharp spasm in his hips his cock made one last thrust and she felt his first spurt of come splash onto her tongue, which made her squeal from the acrid taste that filled her mouth, and made her suck harder on his rod, which triggered another spurt and another.

"Suck, swallow, suck, swallow," she heard in her ear.

"Ah, fuck, fuck!" came from above.

There was nothing she could do but suck on the cockhead and keep eating the slimy fluid it spat into her mouth.

"Wow, he really came a lot! You're drooling his come. He's going to love seeing your slimy face. Ow! it's dripping on me. Remember to clean your phone later."

Kylie was hardly listening. She was coaxing the last drops out of this man, working the last dregs of his semen down her used throat and into her stomach. She looked up and saw disbelieving wonder on his face, as if he'd just witnessed a miracle. She let him see her wet chin. Her lips felt puffy.

"I could tell even from down here that his come tastes awful. Tell him what you think."

"Man juice," she said, hoarsely. She cleared her throat. "Delicious."

He sank to his knees, fell back onto his butt, and ended up sprawled across his carpet.

She stood. Her knees were starting to hurt. "You don't want to spend the night with him, do you?" Cara asked. She shook her head. She'd given her first blow job, and it had been great, really amazing. But she felt done. "Thank him. Drives guys insane to be thanked for a blow job. Let's go home. I'll call a ride."

"Thanks," she said to him, looking down at his half-naked body. "That was great. My first blow job. I'm really glad you let me do that to you." She licked her lips. "I get a bit of mushroom and earthy aromas," she said, imitating the wine tasting from their first date. "Bouquet like a briny lagoon. Generous portion." Cara played a laugh track in her ear.

From the floor he tried to raise his head, tried to say something but failed, tried to lift his arm to her. "See you at work." In her earbud she heard wild applause like the end of a rock concert. Cara could be quite the comedian.

She picked up her purse and walked out. A nice advantage of blow jobs, she thought as she walked down his stairs and out his front door, was that she didn't even have to put her clothes back on afterwards. Although it would have been fun to try tit-fucking. Another time.

"Ride is on the way. Two minutes. How are you feeling?" Cara asked when they were on the street.

"Great. I like blow jobs. Let's do more."