The Secret Experiment Pt. 03

Story Info
Abigail rushes to Jane’s rescue, but is she too late?
2.8k words
4.56
6.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a much more condensed finisher for Jane's portion of this story than I'd initially planned, only because I decided to utilize a lot of the events and story beat's I originally wanted to include here in future installments. So if this feels brief, don't worry. Jane and Abigail will both be returning later. But for now, they're taking a break as POV characters.

Abigail

knock knock knock

She waited, frowning at the small brown door.

knock knock knock

"Jane!" She shouted, knocking once more and crossing her arms, "Are you in there?"

Suddenly, she heard a loud scraping noise, and the door twitched, as if something holding it shut had suddenly been moved.

Hovering her hand over the stained knob, she hesitated, nervous about what she'd find on the other side of the door.

Fuck. I should have gotten her earlier... what the fuck is wrong with me?

Bracing for impact, she turned the knob and slowly pushed the door on its hinges, gasping at what she saw inside the small room.

Stepping over the threshold, she stumbled forward and stood over the two of them on the purple couch, equal parts horrified and ashamed.

Sat side by side were Jane and Tommy. Naked from head to toe, the two of them were hunched over a small table snorting lines of coke and nursing a bottle of Jack Daniels. Sitting very closely together, Jane's right leg was draped over Tommy's lap, and he nonchalantly rubbed her inner thigh as she leaned over to inhale a shockingly large line of white powder, moaning softly as he massaged her skin.

"Hey babe!" She giggled, looking up from the small table and beckoning Abigail into the room, "Close the door behind you"

Stunned, she mindlessly complied, stepping forward and shutting the brown door. Inching towards the two of them, she looked down at her friend incredulously, scandalized by her actions, and horrified at the thought of what they'd been doing while she was on her back in Keith's truck.

"...Jane..." She breathed, tears threatening to spill over, "What the fuck?"

Glancing over at Tommy, she saw the burgeoning manhood rising to attention between his legs as he leaned back and mentally undressed her.

"What?" Jane frowned, patting the empty space on the damp cushion beside her, "Sit, Ab, we need to talk."

"No!" She shouted back, giving Tommy a weary look and rushing forward to get on eye level with Jane, "We need to fucking leave, NOW!"

"No, we don't" Jane said flatly, "I don't want to leave. I'm having fun."

"Jane, this is fucking crazy, do you have any idea what the fuck you just did?" Abigail cried, her voice cracking under the strain of her emotions, "You're MARRIED for gods sake, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Ohhh Abby! Please just listen to me," Jane yelped, patting the empty space once again with a pleading look in her eyes, "Sit down so we can talk."

"Just sit the fuck down, will ya?" Tommy barked, his now fully erect cock making Abigail's breath catch in her throat as she saw just how big he was.

There's no fucking way she took all that... She thought, looking between the gorgeous tool and her innocent friend.

"I'm sorry Tommy, was I talking to you? I don't think-"

"Abigail,please just sit down..." Jane cried, giving her a childish looking pout and grabbing her hand, pulling her down to sit next to her.

"What the fuck is going on Jane?" Abigail pleaded, grabbing her hand and turning to face her as she sank into the soft cushion, "What's happening to you?"

"Abigail... I just had the... uhhh... ohhh... fuck... hang on... that feels good..." She trailed off, breaking out into a moan and hooding her eyes over.

Glancing down, Abigail saw Jane's hand between her legs, her fingers curled inward and moving back and forth as she slowly rubbed her G Spot.

"I'll give you two ladies some time to talk in private," Tommy announced, grinning from ear to ear as he pulled up his pants and stood to exit the room, "I'll be back soon."

"Maybe just leave us the fuck alone, will you?" Abigail shouted at his departing figure as he chuckled and closed the door behind him.

"Jane...."

"Ohhh... one second, girl... ahhh... oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuck..." She whimpered, petting her entrance and leaning back into the couch.

Flabberghasted, all Abigail could do was watch in horror as Jane rubbed herself openly, clearly indifferent to the fact that she was sitting right next to her.

"Jane... sweetie..." Abigail, whispered, gently grabbing her wrist and prying it away from her crotch, "We need to leave...now."

"Why?" Jane asked, straining against Abigail's arms as she desperately tried to find her way back to her wetness, "Ab, let me touch myself! Ineed to fucking CUM."

"Get up, now." Abigail hissed, yanking her by the arm and pulling her to her feet, "We've been drugged Jane, it must be something in the coke."

"G- get-getyourhandsoffme!," Jane shrieked, ripping her arm away and shoving Abigail back.

"Jane, stop it and listen-" Abigail began, reaching towards her again before freezing as Jane smacked her in the face.

Panting, the two girls stood there staring at one another uneasily, neither knowing what the other would do next.

Jane had a wild look in her eyes, and her head kept twitching towards the table, something on it drawing her attention.

"What... what are you talking about?" Jane asked, shoulders hunching over.

"Jane, don't you think you've been acting a little crazy tonight?" Abigail inched forward, slowly approaching her friend like a wounded gazelle, "think about it."

"...maybe?" Jane cocked her head to the side, struggling to digest the information, "Yea- yeah... yeah I have been... maybe?"

"Yeah... you have been." Abigail said carefully, "and don't you think it's a little weird that some random lady just gave us free cocaine? Out of nowhere?"

"Ummm... yes?" Jane asked, frowning in confusion and scratching her belly, "Is that weird? Ab?"

"It's very weird Jane," Abigail responded, "Did you feel... really hot? As in super super warm?"

"Ummm," she stroked her chin and looked up at the ceiling, "Yeah! Yeah I did! I still do, it feelsreally fucking good.

Suddenly Jane screwed her face up in concentration. Looking as if she were thinking long and hard about something, she frowned at the dim light hanging from the ceiling before suddenly breaking off into a happy giggle.

"Oh well!" She trilled, popping back down on the couch and grabbing the bottle of Jack Daniel's, "tonight's been really yummy, Ab!"

"Jane! Get up!"

"Nah, I'm good."

"I'm serious," Abigail shouted snatching the bottle from her hands and holding it out of reach.

"Stop being such a fucking buzz kill Abigail," Jane cried, "I'm trying to live a little here. I wanna drink and fuck some more!"

"Oh my god..." Abigail rested her head in her hand, gently rubbing her temple and sighing.

She had to admit, the idea of drinking and fucking did sound nice. Her pussy throbbed with need, not fully sated from her romp in the parking lot with Keith, and the warmth still tickling her pleasure centers purred at the thought of cumming some more, but she at least had a hand on the wheel, something Jane most definitely did not.

I'll get us out of here Janey, even if I have to drag your sexy butt out of this room kicking and screaming.

"Abigail?" Jane asked, her finger once again between her legs and rubbing at her clit, "ohhh..."

Initially reaching out to stop her once more, Abigail sighed and withdrew her hand, "Yes, Jane?"

"Can I taste your pussy?" She asked, her face torn between a bright smile and a silent sultry moan.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Abigail snapped, grabbing the bottle of Jack Daniels from the table and taking a large swig before slamming it down and grabbing Jane by the arm, "Come on. We're leaving, NOW!"

"But I don't wanna!" Jane screamed, smacking and scratching at her friends arm, limb's flailing wildly, "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ABIGAIL!"

Stopping short as her breath caught in her throat, Abigail released Jane's arm and flinched as she landed a firm smack across her left temple. Growling, she shoved her back onto the couch and held up her hand, commanding her to stay in place.

Smacking her lips together, she sensed an odd flavor. Something foreign, which shouldn't have been in the liquor she'd just drink.

Fuck...

She looked at Jane, who had kicked her feet up onto the table to take another swig of the bottle, shivering as the harsh liquid went down her throat, smiling dumbly.

It's in the alcohol... not the coke.

Her heart dropped to her stomach as the realization hit her. Beginning to hyperventilate, she rushed for the couch and grabbed Jane as quickly as she could, intent on dragging her outside and into the car where they couldn't do anything stupid, until it hit her...

Hot...

Suddenly she was very hot...

Where she once felt a pleasant warmth was now a fiery blaze which opened up her world and narrowed her vision. The light throbbing of her pussy grew to an all consuming hunger which made her want nothing more than to tear her clothes off and finger herself right beside her friend, moaning and writhing together as they indulged the enthralling desire's wrenching all control from their rational mind's.

She paused, reconsidering her plans and contemplating her friend sitting in front of her. Why go outside when they had everything they needed here? What was the worst that could happen, anyway? Where did Tommy go? Was he coming back?

Suddenly the messy couch and the drug ridden table sitting beside it looked much more enticing, as did the filthy, sticky woman sitting on the sinfully soft purple cushioning.

"Abby... why are you looking at me like that?" Jane asked, looking up at her confusedly.

Softening her grip on Jane's arm, she gently pulled back, eyeing her up and down before slowly sinking next to her on the couch.

"Jane..." she said quietly.

"What?"

"How much of that stuff have you drank?" She pointed at the bottle on the table.

"I don't know, maybe half of it?" She said airily, "Tommy only had a few sips. Why?"

"Because..." Abigail panted, sliding a hand down her core and resting it upon the burgeoning heat between her legs, wincing as she felt the dampness of the fabric which chained the beast currently waking within her, "I was right... we have been drugged, but- but- it's not the coke... it was our drinks..."

"Huh..." Jane frowned, "And now you drank some too."

"Yeah," Abigail groaned, "We need to leave Jane."

Her friend's only response was to begin moaning beside her, filling the room with the sloshing and splashing of her fingers plunging in and out of her soaking entrance as she aggressively finger fucked herself, lifting her left thigh to rest on Abigail's lap as she pleasured herself relentlessly.

"Fuck it Ab... just fuck it..." She whined, picking up her pace, "play with me."

"...Jane..." Abigail whined, rubbing circles over her clit through her panties, "please... I need you to get up. We have to leave."

"Shhh... ohhh...," Jane moaned, rolling onto Abigail's lap and straddling her waist.

"Play with me." She repeated, lifting the blonde girl's skirt and rubbing her wetness across her thigh, "Just give in..."

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck

Beads of sweat now covering her from head to toe, Abigail leaned her head back and sighed deeply, slipping a hand beneath her panties and feeling the soaking mess between her legs.

Plunging a finger inside of herself, she felt the sticky mixture of Keith's cum and her own arousal, using it to massage her walls and stoke the flames burning her core. It felt good. Too good.

Reaching up, she grabbed Jane by the head and pulled her in for a fervent kiss, moaning pathetically as her friends tongue entered her mouth. She pushed her to the side and fell on top of her, attacking every inch of her body while Jane tore the panties from her waist, shoving them down her legs and off her feet.

Suddenly she found herself on her back, with Jane's face buried between her legs. Her inexperienced tongue was brutish and clumsy, but it made her toes curl all the same as she lapped up her juices and made the room spin.

As her friend drove her to a mind blowing orgasm, she lamented her shortcomings. She had failed.

She'd set out to save the bitch and get them both home safely, but had only managed to succumb just as Jane had. Instead of tucking themselves safely away in her car and driving back to her house, they were both delirious with lust, rolling around a seedy back room covered in bodily fluids, moaning themselves hoarse and drowning in excess.

Though her lamentations quickly vanished as she peaked, grabbing the back of Jane's head and forcefully grinding against her face as she basked in the waves of what felt like eternal pleasure.

"Have some more Ab..." Jane rose from between her legs, holding up the spiked bottle of liquor and taking a massive chug, "It makes everything so much better."

Delirious with lust, Abigail reached out and grabbed the bottle from her hand, bringing it to her mouth and downing as much as she could manage before coming up for air.

She was right, everything intensified, and any silly thoughts of leaving, protecting her friend, or anything other cumming again were gone in an instant.

As the rush of the tainted beverage hit her system hard, her body tensed in a violent fit as she came again, and again.

"AHHHH hahahaha!" She cried, pushing Jane to her back and climbing on top of her, "This isincredible.

Really... what else does a girl need?.

--------------------------

Experiment HQ, Los Angeles, California

"You're fucking kidding me!" The older man scowled, furiously dialing a number on a flip phone he procured from a desk drawer.

"This is General Administrator Wilcox, give me acting director Paulson."

The gruff man drummed his fingers on his desk, impatiently waiting for the operator to connect his line.

Johnson watched from a chair on the other side of the room, one which sat across from a wide screen displaying the vitals of the women on the screen desperately finishing off a bottle of Jack Daniels, and doing unspeakable things to one another between lines of cocaine.

"Sir... based on their vital signs, and the volumetric readings from Agent Kotz' tank... they must have had six thousand milligrams between the two of them... This is... inexcusable...inhumane." Johnson muttered in disbelief, watching as the two woman grew more and more irate, rolling around on the floor, licking and kissing every inch of each other's bodies, the slightest of touches sending them into one violent orgasm after another.

"You think I don't know that?" His superior asked, raising his brow and giving his underling a sympathetic look, "We'll get the bastard Johnson, you can count on that."

"Mr. Paulson, how are you doing today?" Wilcox asked as his phone made contact with its recipient. "That's good, good. I'm sorry to say that I'm about to make your day a whole lot more difficult."

"No... no, it's not that," he started, flailing his hand at Johnson for the yellow folder he held, "It's Agent Kotz, badge number 9742. It says here that he is in your department."

"What about him?" Wilcox repeated, "well, he was assigned to a covert operation, under my leadership, and well... it appears he's gone rogue."

Sighing up at the ceiling, Johnson listened intently as his boss continued.

"Well, I unfortunately am not at liberty to give you the exact details without filing a request, but your agent was in charge of giving a subject a small booster dose of a particularly... transformative compound we're conducting a study on, and he decided to instead give her approximately five hundred times that- No, no, not a lethal dose by any stretch of the imagination, the compound is very well tolerated, physically speaking at least. However such an amount will cause... permanent changes in the subject. Yes... I'm going to need you to try and track him down. I'll be forwarding you the exact nature of this case as soon as I have the relevant approvals, thank you very much."

Finished, he snapped the phone shut and looked across the room. On the primary monitor, the two woman had managed to coax a man into the small space with them, and were currently in the process of giving him oral sex.

"Alright Johnson, call it in," The man sighed, "Let's get these two sedated and bring them in for supervision.... What a fucking shame."

"Then what?" The younger man asked wearily.

"Then... we move onto subject 002. What else?"