The Secret of Her Sex-cess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's why I go out west and vacation in the desert." I continued. "There's miles and miles of dunes and beach without any water to spoil it. Just keep me away from it. Even walking into an aquarium will set me off. It has that same stench."

"Wow," Danielle responded softly, "I had no idea. I'm sorry Jack. I didn't mean to upset you. I was only joking."

"It's alright." I said, as Sherry arrived with our salads. "You didn't know. You were just being funny and I appreciate a sense of humor. Now you know though."

"Yikes, that's weird, how it got passed down to you like that." Danielle observed. "Again, I'm sorry."

"No worries." I said, as I took a forkful of my salad. "You can buy me dessert now too."

"You asshole." she laughed. "Okay. Dessert's on me too. Cheesecake?"

"My fave." I replied. "Why am I not surprised?"

We had a thoroughly good time. We spent a lot of time talking about ourselves and getting to know one another better. Before we knew it, the bottle of champagne and three hours had passed, and it was after nine o'clock. Not wanting to seem pushy because of the amount of the bill, Sherry had not bothered us with the check. I waved her over and she smiled.

"All done?" she inquired. "How was everything?"

"Delicious." I replied. "It was all very good. So was the service."

"Will this be one check or two? I know you were a little flabbergasted with the price of the champagne." Sherry asked carefully.

"One check." Danielle said cheerfully, holding her hand out. "I'm treating us tonight."

"It's our first date." I explained with a wink. "Next time, Mickey D's is on me!"

"You're so loose with the cash, Jack." Danielle said dryly, taking the check. "Can I get an adult combo, or am I stuck with a Happy Meal?"

"Nah, you can have a combo if you want." I said with feigned generosity. "I'll even spring for an extra small fry. We can share it."

We both laughed, and Sherry looked relieved. I guess she thought maybe we were going to get into a fight over the check or something.

"I'll be back to take that when you're ready." she said quietly.

"Oh, I'm ready." Danielle mumbled, as she scribbled on the bill with the pen. "Let's see, dinner was eight hundred some-odd dollars and some additional cents with tax, so eighteen percent of that is... oh hell, just make it an even thousand and keep the difference. Have a wonderful night. I know we sure will."

Sherry and I both stared dumbfounded at my date. I shook my head and made an "I'm not arguing with her" gesture with my hands at the waitress.

"Thank you very much!" Sherry responded gratefully. "I'll be right back with your receipt."

"You gave her, like, a two hundred dollar tip!" I whispered, as Sherry left the table. "Miss Moneybags."

"I'm feeling generous tonight." Danielle responded tipsily. "And that goes double for you, Jack Dawson. Once we get back to your soon-to-be place, Miss Danni Thomas is going to turn your home into St. Lewds Castle!"

12