The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 16

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
1.6k words
4.42
5k
3
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers

Chapter 16: The Exam

Mary woke up handcuffed to a hospital bed. There was a privacy curtain, so she couldn't see anybody. She couldn't see out the window either, really. It was high on the wall behind her. She was wearing a hospital gown and a pair of white cotton panties. She had been bathed, too, really bathed, not just splashed with water. She called out, "Is anybody there?"

She heard footsteps, and a pretty nurse appeared. "How are you feeling, sweetheart?" "I'm feeling okay. Why am I handcuffed to the bed?" "You're in police custody." "There must be some mistake."

The nurse called a man with a uniform and a nightstick that looked like a security guard. The man unlocked the handcuff on the bed. Mary figured she could easily take them both, but she didn't want whatever this misunderstanding was to get worse. The three of them walked into the next room where there was an examination table with stirrups. The nurse weighed her and measured her height, and then she told Mary to sit on the examining table, and she did so. The guard then cuffed Mary to the table and left.

"How old are you?" "Eighteen, ma'am." "Father alive and healthy?" "Yes, ma'am." "Mother alive and healthy?" "Actually she died in 1918 of the Spanish Flu, ma'am." "I'm sorry. How many brothers?" "None, ma'am ." "Sisters?" "None, ma'am." "Are you married?" "No, ma'am." "Are you a virgin?" Mary hesitated. "No, ma'am." "When were you deflowered?" "About two days ago, ma'am." "Only the one lover?" Mary swallowed hard. Here was a woman who had power over her. "No, ma'am." The nurse clucked. "Two, then?" "Five, ma'am" Mary grimaced. "No, six." "I'm not here to judge," said the nurse, obviously judging. "Is it five or six?" "Six, ma'am." "Are you a prostitute?" Mary was incensed, but she had to admit it was a fair question. "No, ma'am." "Were you gang-raped?" Mary supposed it was better than being judged a slut by this nurse. "Yes, ma'am." "You poor dear. I'll have to draw blood to check you for venereal disease. You had all of them in your front place?" "My vagina? Yes, ma'am." She produced a syringe and started to draw blood from her. "They all discharged into you, then?" "No ma'am. Two didn't finish. Three used condoms. One pulled out." "Were you penetrated anally?" "No ma'am." "Do you know what an orgasm is? A climax?" "Yes, ma'am." "Do you climax?" She didn't know how it was relevant, but she didn't want to make trouble. "Yes, ma'am." "Often?" "I don't know, ma'am." "When the men penetrated you, did you climax multiple times per...uh...episode?" "Sometimes, ma'am." "Have you ever been kissed down there, or licked?" This was getting out of hand, but she didn't know how to stop it. "Yes, ma'am." "Did you climax?" "Yes, ma'am." "Do you climax from manual stimulation?" "Yes, ma'am." "Have you masturbated?" "Yes, ma'am." The nurse pulled up Mary's hospital gown and saw the wet spot on her panties. "I see these questions have excited you." Mary didn't answer.

The nurse slid a curtain across Mary's waist separating them. The nurse pulled Mary's panties down and off. She placed Mary's feet into the stirrups. Then Mary felt a thermometer, lubricated, slide into her anus. Soon Mary felt a cold metal speculum slowly penetrate into her moist vagina. Perhaps that was what the sexy questions were about? She felt some relief that there could be a method to this nurse's madness. The pressure rose and rose in Mary's vagina as the speculum was adjusted to hold her vagina open further and further. The nurse slid the thermometer out.

From behind the curtain, the nurse said, "You look healthy down here." The nurse was feeling around her vulva, brushing back and forth across her clitoris. The motions continued. Soon, Mary began to feel close to orgasming from the motions. She said, "Uh, nurse, ...um... that's bothering me."

The nurse replied, "Almost done. A few minutes."

A few minutes!! Mary tried to concentrate hard on other things, her eyes crossing. With great determination, she held back her impending orgasm, which only made it ten times worse. Her legs began to shake. She broke out in a sweat. She gritted her teeth. Finally, she whimpered, "Seriously, nurse, I'm going to climax!"

"Don't worry about it—" She interrupted the nurse, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" "My, you weren't kidding. Your cunt sprayed me with fluids, you filthy bitch." "I'm so sorry!" Now Mary knew this woman knew she was a slut. It was confirmed.

The touching of her vulva continued, and as her tension built again, Mary felt a lubricated gloved finger slide up into her rectum. It seemed to search around a little, and then another lubricated finger joined it. It didn't feel good or bad, just confusing. Mary groaned out another orgasm. "Are you done yet? Would you please stop?"

The motions on her vulva stopped, and something lubricated and large started to penetrate her anus. It was very large! "Stop, you're hurting me! Uunh!" This last guttural noise when the large part of the thing was inside her. "You're doing very well," said the nurse, and she could feel the speculum growing smaller inside her. Finally the nurse slid it out. Her behind still felt very full of something, but some of the pressure was relieved because now the speculum was out.

"Okay, you're going to slide over here onto your tummy," said the nurse. Next to the examining table was a table with a big wedge where she should lie on her tummy. The nurse adjusted the low part of the table downward until Mary's knees were neither dangling nor holding up her weight. Even though Mary was already handcuffed to the examining table, the nurse tightened leather straps around her wrists and ankles, holding her immobile.

"Have you ever gotten excited from being spanked?" Mary was resigned. "Yes, ma'am." "Whipped?" "Gently, sure, yes, ma'am." "I have to know how excited," said the nurse. A paddle cracked across Mary's ass cheeks. "OWWW! That's way too hard!"

A buzzing noise started up behind Mary. Then her vulva was suddenly being buzzed by something, sending waves of pleasure rebounding throughout her body.

"OH JESUS GOD!" she cried in the most thrilling orgasm of her life to date, and she could feel her wet shoot out of her in response to the incredible hard buzzing pleasure. The buzzing didn't stop. A large ball was forced into her mouth and tied there, making it hard for her to make noise and impossible to talk. Crack! The paddle came down again. Mary howled into the ball and orgasmed, practically turning inside out as the pain and pleasure mixed. The paddle made the buzzing feel ten times better. She shook with pleasure and lost control of her bladder. Her urine spilled out hot and wet down her shaking inner thighs.

The pleasure and punishment went on and on and on. The smacks of the paddle were regular, and her legs shook and her whole body strained in anticipation of the next strike, then CRACK, followed by a long shaking orgasm overtaking her senses, each seemingly more powerful than the last. Soon her face was a mess of snot, tears, and saliva as she howled into the ball and cried herself hoarse with pleasure. She lost all connection with the world other than, anticipation, pain, and the throes of her orgasms.

When she awoke, she heard a man's voice, "Should I get started then?" "Yes, of course." "Then remove the plug."

She felt a little pain and then relief as the giant thing was removed from her rectum. Then a large cock began pressing its way into her vagina. She wanted to complain, but the ball prevented any debate. The large cock continued to open her up. Make that a very large cock.

"Oh, she feels great! Very tight!" said the man, "Can I cum in her?" "Sure, go ahead," replied the nurse. "We already put a Grafenberg Ring in her." "Good, because I'm not stopping." Mary's body twitched in her harness and she cried into her ball in orgasm at this point. The mention that they had put a device called a Grafenberg Ring in her hadn't escaped Mary's notice. If she made it out of this ordeal, she would have to find out what they'd done to her and why. "Remember, you have to try the other hole as well." "Don't worry. I can get hard many times over for this tight little bitch."

Mary climaxed and screamed into her gag again. Then she felt the man fill her with an immense straining thrust, and she felt, for the first time, hot wet warmth fill her cunt and dribble out onto her inner thighs from around the man's girthy dick. Mary whimpered in total satisfaction. She imagined the man's sperm was immediately attacking her egg. She groaned a long deep orgasmic groan as he pulled out slowly, his cream now splashing out of her onto her legs. She peed again a little.

Now it was confirmed in Mary's deepest soul that she loved having her dirty slutty cunt creamed more than anything. Now she would bear this stranger's child. Now she would never go to Vassar. Now she would never be anything more than some man's plaything. The stranger's thorough basting of her cunt had washed away all her hopes and dreams, and she was down to nothing.

The man's slick penis stretched her gaping anus excruciatingly wide as it plowed deep into her guts. She howled in orgasm as the fierce pain and pleasure both filled her to overflowing.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers