The Secret Panties Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's make this a party! You all go to work on our pussies."

"I'd like that, but only on yours Renee. I don't want to taste the spunk of Raymond or Marco!"

"Me neither!" Raymond.

"You can all make the pussy happy which you have coated with your own jism, okay?" Ann.

Fine!

The chicks took position on the cough, side by side. It was a very hot sight: three super-hot chicks, nearly naked, the pussies covered with soaked knickers. We were ordered on our knees. I got down eagerly, getting a closeup view of Renee's crotch, her knickers stretched over that sweet valley between her thighs. The knickers were quite transparent due to my sperm that had been caught between the fabric and her sex, and that was now soaked up in the cotton.

Getting closer to that hot spot the more my head was filled with the smell of her pussy mixed with the smell of my cum. I stuck my tongue out towards the gusset of that hot knickers. I inhaled the toxic fragrance and licked the soiled garment. This was much more satisfying than the licking of a dried-up knickers. At the same time, it was a bit more confronting tasting my own semen still so fresh. But having it been stuck right on Renee's pussy made it so deliciously.

Renee pulled her knickers aside, freeing her pussy, and giving the fumes from her snatch free rain towards my brain. With her other hand she pulled my head into her crotch forcing my tongue for the first time ever inside a vagina. I was sure I had died and gone to heaven.

"Clean my snatch and make me happy," Renee flustered.

I went to town between her thighs and ate my heart out. I was rewarded with a delicious trickle of Renee's most intimate essence as I elicited an orgasm from her treasure. On both sides of Renee Carla and Ann had reached their release as well. Three exhausted chicks lay grinning happily together. Admiring the heap of flesh on the couch we gloated in our ability to make our angels feel good.

......

We never came to real fucking. Not that night and not in the repeat parties we had that summer. Just to hold on close to a female classmate and inhale her female fragrances is every teenage boy's idea of heaven. At our parties we openly dry humped each other, feeling each other's every curve underneath our clothes. The grinding of our bodies in close dancing, whether it's with the groin against some nice behind, or with the crotch smashed against some hot mound, it's always a joy. The closest to fucking we got was the flesh-to-flesh contact during our crazy dancing only in our underwear. Soon after the summer we lost contact as most of us left for universities in different cities.

Many years later we reconnected at the high school reunion. From the reactions on the suggestion to do "the thing" again it became clear more classmates were involved than I remembered. And more memories popped up in my brain, as if they were sleeping and needed a trigger to come alive again. The history started with Renee and Carla luring me, Raymond and Marco into their weird game of creaming their knickers. And adding Ann into our play as well. Crazy as it was, we all loved it. And then the parties started. The first time with only the six of us. I've always cherished those memories but apparently have pushed away the events after that. As if to protect the feeling I felled especially for Renee.

Now the memories of the series of gatherings thereafter came back. Renee and Carla invited more and more classmates into our licentious circle. The increasing of our happy gang was gradually. For classmates to get invited for our Secret Panties Club they had to have reached the age of 18. Secondly, everyone had to pass the screening of Renee and Carla.

Part of the screening for the boys was to fill the knickers of Renee or Carla with fresh sperm, on demand. And for the girls to allow me or one of the other members of the Secret Club to fill their knickers with a good shot of ejaculate. And wear us for the day on their bald pussy. Off course candidates were checked at the end of the day.

Our parties were secretive. Always at the home of one of the founding members of the SPC. But it was never clear who all the guests were, who to expect there. To most members it was not known who all the other members were. Membership expanded through our class, but new enrolments were never broadcasted. So, it was partly a surprise who we would meet. At the parties we drank and danced, not different from other school parties. But we danced only in close body contact, like grinding and daggering, and even sandwiching.

Until midnight the dancing was a warming-up. At midnight the parties changed. At the chime of the clock, we all got out of our clothes and danced on, clad only in our underwear. The dancing changed from a sensual hot grinding of bodies to body movements of a far more explicit nature. We worked each other to a collective frenzy.

Often used music to accompany the finale of this carnal dance had to be Ravel's Bolero. That piece of music got stuck in my mind, and never fails to reproduce a warm and moist feeling connected to hot images of Renee whenever I hear it.

Among the vivid images that were rekindled at the reunion were memories of the parties. The first part of the nights were like any other school party, except for the more close nature of our dancing. The finale was following a predetermined path. The endgame was orchestrated. On arriving everyone was given a numbered badge. After midnight the corresponding numbers for the final fun were announced. This prevented the forming of permanent couples or the neglecting of certain classmates. The paring was rotated and kept secret until the very last moment. This way the suspense was being kept high. The paring numbers for the final dance couples were announced at midnight, when the close dance body contact changed to what we called 'the thing'. All clothes were shed but our underwear. Cocks got bared and slid into knickers. There was a lot of genital contact. But never penetrative sex. Stiff cocks would slide between buttocks and thighs, bare genital skin on bare genital skin. We participated in an explicit sexual oriented body dance. It was only just short of an outright orgy.

Without exemption all men ejaculated and deposited their sperm inside one of our classmates' panties. And all chicks received a hot blob of jism right on top of their bald pussy. Entry to our parties was only granted with a bald beaver or shaved boner. This ensured a smooth full contact of the genitals. Naked cocks are inserted inside the female's panties and rigorously rubbed against her pudenda until orgasm. The discharged jism is pumped against the pussy inside the knickers, and then smeared between the fabric of the panties and the naked skin of the pussy.

As the reunion dwindled down and some twelve classmates were left, all who had been club members, I said to Renee: "Lets fuck for old times' sake. Let us do what we always imagined. There are no real consequences now anymore. We'll just be doing what we always wanted to do in the first place, and often nearly did. It won't change our memories, only add another. You ladies are not those hot young tight babes anymore, and we men are no more those green inexperienced classmates you toyed with. We can do this. Hell, you've always been on my bucket list, Renee! You were by far the most on my mind whenever I made love in my life."

"That's so sweet. You really longed for me that much? Well, I admit I have also good memories and happy daydreams thinking of you boys. Especially you. Well, what the fuck, and why the hack not. Let's just do it!"

We left with those of us left, and Marco, who had booked a room for the weekend at the best hotel in our town, managed to upgrade to their penthouse suite. It was their grand suite with two connected bedrooms comprising two king-size beds.

We didn't sleep that night. The sound system played romantic sultry music, the kind which made for perfect slow dancing. The first hour we replayed our hot parties, sinking back into those old fine hot atmospheres. I danced cheek to cheek and crotch to crotch with old friends from years ago, dreaming again like a teenager.

The clock struck twelve. No one suggested anything, but as on a commando everybody shed their clothes. We danced on, like in the old days, holding on very close to each other. If there was a difference it was our boxershorts were now silken, and the cotton girly panties had been replaced by ultra-hot luxury lingerie. As if all had decided to dress for the occasion knowing what was to come. All cocks got out in the open and were put inside the panties of the females. We danced on genital to genital. Our naked guns pistoned against the wet and swollen pussies.

Suddenly it dawned on me that everyone had their pubes completely shaven or waxed. Again, it was like we all had known - or hoped - it would come to this.

And we all came. At one moment the music was drowned out by heavy panting and the sound of a collective orgasm.

We all had a glass champagne and circled the suite. I ended with Renee. My gawd, clad only in a completely drenched short ladies boxer by Balmain she looked ravishing. With a soft hand I led her towards one of the beds, but she needed no encouragement. With a sweet smile that melted my heart she followed eagerly. She stepped out of her slip and handed the garment to me, saying "Please, keep this memento as a souvenir".

Completely naked she laid down on the bed and spread her legs commanding me towards her pussy with a come-hither gesture. I dived into her cooch and feasted on that fragrant musky triangle. After some fifteen minutes in which Renee had an orgasm at least twice she grabbed my stiff member and positioned me at the very entrance of her treasure. After a life-long longing I finally sank my cock in that sweetest of places I know...

By then all were naked and spread out on the royal beds. We shared ours with Raymond and Carla. Entangled bodies lay all over the place and moved in and out of each other, switching partners every so often. The four of us had a most festive foursome. With my fifty years I had my first anal experience that night, with both Carla and Renee, and together with Raymond we took both ladies in a sandwich.

.........

From that day on the old gang of conspirators have an annual reunion in that same luxury hotel suite. We plunge into a long weekend of hot sex together, and fuck like rabbits like we are still those young sex gods who can go on indefinitely...

We all do it with everyone, but I always start and end with the sweet Renee. My infatuation with her sex is everlasting and unquenchable.

12