The Secretary: Extra Duties Ch. 05

Story Info
A different sort of duty is called for.
3.2k words
4.54
13k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally someone would come to her desk and ask a question. Gloria always seemed to know the answer or would be able to direct them to the right room on the right floor for them to find. All without needing to look anything up. In between visitors she would lean sideways and chat to me.

"So," she said, starting our conversation, "you're his latest favourite."

"I don't know what you mean," I replied. I was puzzled by her statement.

"Believe it or not, a while ago, I was in your place."

I was shocked at her admission. "What happened?" I asked.

"Who knows. I was replaced by someone prettier or maybe more compliant."

"Compliant?"

"I was too ready to draw the line which did not best please him. You seem to be more that way inclined. How long have you been serving him?"

"I ... err ...I've been his secretary for about a month, but he has only had me doing things like this for two days. Anyway, I'm only temporary. His usual assistant is away on maternity leave."

At this she grinned knowingly. "What rubbish! I know her and she's been demoted to the PA of some downstairs manager. She was moved on to make room for you. He must think you're something special."

"Oh gosh, I didn't know. Poor woman."

"Keep complying with his requests and you'll be alright, trust me." She hesitated before moving on. "Tell you what let's go out for a drink one evening after work. We can swap notes and I can give you some useful advice."

My heart leapt to have found a friendly face. "I'd love that."

"Tonight?"

"Yes, please." I know I sounded eager, but I was so happy all of a sudden.

"I assume you'll be free of the chain by then." She glanced down and then for the first time noticed my second as it rested on the floor between my spread thighs.

"Oh, fuck, he's got you wearing a second set." She seemed genuinely shocked. She reached out a foot and lifted the front of my dress and opened her mouth in horror, "Jeez, they look painful. Do they hurt a lot?"

"Mostly when I walk. The chain swings about pulling me in all ways."

"I only let him go as far as the nipple clamps, and that was bad enough. I know what you mean by the chain swinging. Look out! He's just coming back."

I was very grateful for the warning as I had just enough time to straighten my dress before he appeared at the side of her desk.

"Has she behaved herself, Gloria?" he asked without bothering to even look at me.

"Impeccably, Sir. Quiet as a mouse."

"I should hope so too. I'll take her away from you now. Thanks for keeping an eye. Oh, and I am expecting a delivery later. From our favourite shop. When it arrives give Alice a call."

"Certainly sir, I'll keep an eye out for it. And thank you for trusting me with her. And may I say, she's very pretty."

"And so are you, Gloria. It wasn't your lack of good looks that caused your downfall it was some of your behaviour. But we move on."

With that he jerked on the leash, and I carefully got to my feet and followed him the few painful feet to the elevator. He was silent all the way up and along the corridor. Once inside the office he simply told me to get on with my work and then left me alone. This time I heard the buzz of the lock that he'd activated with his remote and I knew I wouldn't be disturbed except by him. It also meant that I couldn't leave. I made myself as comfortable as possible and took the weight off the chains as best I could and looked at my computer. But my head was still whirling from our lunchtime activities. Most especially, for me at least, was my time with the naked shop girl. What memories that brought back! I couldn't wait to go through that again, but I wondered if I ever would. I couldn't imagine seeking out that in my previous life but now, with that one time, I was eager to try again.

It was quiet for the rest of the afternoon, and it was nearly finishing time when the phone suddenly rang, which made me jump. I'd been off in a daydream, reliving the feel of the shop girl's tongue on my pussy. I picked up the phone and recited, as usual, "Hello, Mr. James office. How may I help?"

"Hi Alice, its Gloria. Can you tell Sir that I have a couple of packages for him.

"Of course, I can Gloria. Just putting you on hold."

I switched to Sir's office phone, and he picked it up at once.

"Yes, what is it, Alice." He sounded a little annoyed.

"I have Gloria on the line, Sir. She says she has two packages for you. I thought you ought to know."

"Quite right and sorry, for being snappy. Now ... shall I send you down to get them or ... no, I have a better idea. Tell her to bring them up herself and bring them to my office in her, errr 'usual manner'."

I switched back to Gloria not knowing what to make of his strange instruction.

"Hi again Gloria. Sir says can you bring them straight up to his office in 'your usual manner' whatever that might mean. Have you any idea?"

"I can make a wild guess, ha ha. Okay, I'll see you in about five minutes. I just need to get cover for the desk."

And she hung up and I was left as puzzled as ever. I heard the door lock buzz, presumably by Sir in order to allow Gloria access.

A few minutes later there was a light knock on the door and Gloria walked in without a word from me. She smiled a friendly smile and walked over to the chair against the far wall. She was carrying two bags which I instantly recognised as carriers from the shop. Oh dear, what instruments had he bought now? How was he going to torment me further?

"Can I leave my stuff here?" she asked leaving me as puzzled as ever. My eyes widened when she took off her jacket and laid it over the back of the chair. When she had come in, she looked very smart in her office attire. A white blouse and a black pencil skirt. Over the top she wore a black blazer with the company logo on the breast pocket. It was all very receptionist chic, except that the blouse had perhaps one more button undone than might have been recommended and that showed the tiniest hint of her black bra underneath. Certainly, nothing over the top but a little racier than standard.

After she had finished arranging her blazer over the chair, I was even more surprised to see her undo the buttons of her blouse and lay that on the chair as well. She immediately unzipped her skirt and took that off as well. I sat there, mouth agape, hardly believing what I was seeing.

"Gloria ...!" I started to speak.

"Hush, honey, I think this is what he means by 'usual manner'."

And she continued by unclipping her bra and pulling down her panties. Then she picked up the two packages and headed for his door.

"Wish me luck," she said, and winked as she knocked lightly before simply opening the door and disappearing from view. His door clicked shut behind her. I sat behind my desk straining to hear anything going on in his office. Ready to leap up and rush to her aid if I heard any yelps or cries for help. Then I grinned to myself. Who was I kidding. Chained as I was, I was in no position to rush anywhere. As it turned out I heard no loud voices or howls of agony just the murmur of low and indistinct voices. Suddenly the intercom buzzed beside me, and I jumped. I press the respond button.

"Sir?"

"Come into my office, Alice."

Now I was nervous. What would I see when I got there? I hesitantly stood up and approached his door and nervously opened it. Sir was standing behind his desk on the opposite side to where Gloria stood, still naked but with her hands behind her head. Across the desk were two dresses. The one I had worn this morning and the black one that I had tried on at the shop. This is what must have been in the two packages. I was a bit relieved.

"I was telling Gloria about our shopping trip and how much you enjoyed it. Especially at the end with the shop assistant. I want you to tell Gloria what she did to you that made you so happy."

"That's not necessary, Sir. I think I can imagine."

I silently thanked Gloria for trying to get me out of an awkward spot. Sadly, it didn't work.

"Nonsense, I want to hear her telling you. Well, both of us as I was busy elsewhere for most of that period. Now, come on girl and tell is what happened."

I was bright red with embarrassment, and I gulped. I was terrified to speak but even more scared of what might happen to me if I didn't.

"Errr, she brought me ... comfort, Sir." I made my first pathetic attempt.

"And how did she do that, girl?"

"She played with my pussy, Sir."

"How? What did she use on your cunt? Her fingers?"

"Yes, Sir, her fingers ... and ... and ... her tongue, Sir." And I blushed a rich scarlet both at the telling and at the memory.

"At last. Now, repeat after me ... she played with my cunt using her fingers and her tongue."

"Oh, Sir, do I have to?"

"Yes, you do. it's an easy enough sentence'".

I hung my head and looked down at the floor. With great shame I spoke quietly.

"She played with my ... c, cunt ... with her fingers and tongue."

"There, that wasn't hard was it. Did she put her fingers inside your cunt?"

"Yy ... yes, Sir."

"And did you climax?"

"Yes, Sir, I'm sorry sir but I couldn't help myself."

"That's no problem, Alice. But I'm still confused quite how her fingers and tongue worked their magic. Hmmm ... but I have an idea. Gloria, please go and sit on the couch and spread your legs wide."

I was shocked as I began to guess his evil plan. Even Gloria hesitated. But she moved quickly enough when he started to walk around his desk glaring at her. She walked past me with a sorry look on her face and she mouthed 'sorry' as she looked at me. I knew that, like me, she had no choice. She sat nakedly on the sofa and then lay back, opening her legs really wide. Her pussy was already wet, as was mine. Sir stood at one side of the couch looking down at Gloria's displayed body.

"Now, Alice, come and kneel in front of Gloria and show me what little Jan did to you. And do it well. I want Gloria to experience the same as you did and have the same result."

"But, Sir, I've never ..."

"Surely you can remember what she did to you, so get to it. NOW!"

Carefully I lowered myself onto my hands and knees and crawled over to where Gloria was slumped so invitingly. Curiously, the crawl was much easier than walking. Both weights now dragged on the carpet and while both still pulled at me painfully, they didn't swing so their pull was almost bearable. Finally, I got to my place in front of Gloria. I tried to remember in detail what the girl had done to me. The main difference was that there were no clamps to negotiate. Cautiously and with trembles running through me I leaned forward and lowered my head. Then I made contact and let my lips touch Gloria's clit.

Above me I heard her gasp with pleasure. She seemed more aroused than I had expected. Spurred on I extended my tongue and licked at her clit. Another gasp and a soft moan. She rearranged herself, shuffling forward slightly to open herself up even more. Urged on by my success so far, I let my tongue travel a line down the centre of her pussy and then back up to lick her clit once more. I felt her hands on my head, so I repeated the process, going even further this time and found her entrance. I was now beyond caring, and pushed my tongue deep inside her, as deep as it would go. I heard a muffled, "Oh, fuck," from above and started to swirl my tongue around in her hole. Then, I had the image of the shop girl and what she did to me, so I took my tongue away and returned it to her clit. There was a sad "Awww" from above me that changed to a gasp of pleasant surprise when I slipped my first finger into her. I remember having the same feeling earlier.

I could feel Gloria beginning to tense up and added a second finger. It all seemed so natural to me now. I began pushing in and out of her while sucking her clit between my lips and then letting go, over and over. Suddenly she stiffened and I knew she was cumming. I pulled my fingers out and dropped my mouth to her hole even though I knew what might happened. With a loud "Fuck" she burst, and I got everything right in my face. I deserved every liquid ounce for my stupidity. I knew that would happen, but I still chose to do it. My mouth was full of her juices, and I swirled them around savouring her sweet essence.

"Well done, Alice. That was excellent. How was it for you Gloria?"

"It was amazing, Sir. She was sooo good. I feel worn out."

"Well, she has learned a lot in a single lunchtime, but sadly it is time for her to head home. Your's too I would think Gloria. So, off you go, and I will deal with our poor chained Alice."

Stiffly Gloria worked her way to an upright position and stood up and walked towards the door.

"Odd that you enjoyed that, Gloria, as it was one of those times you refused to do my bidding before. But now ... I may need your help again in the future, Alice still has a lot to learn. Now go."

"Yes, Sir," and she hurried from the room.

"Come over to my desk and lean over it, Alice."

Ahhh a repeat of what was becoming a nightly ritual.

Of course, as had become second nature to me now. I crawled over to the bench and used it to help myself to my feet. I bent over and, without being asked, I reached behind me an lifted the skirt away from my bottom. I could only assume that Sir was pleased with my performance, both while shopping and with Gloria. He didn't taunt me or hesitate but simply took hold of the plug and pulled gently but firmly. I squealed a little as its fattest part forced my rectum to stretch but then, it was gone, and I collapsed with relief over his desk. He turned his attention to my pussy clamps from behind not getting me to stand and turn around this time. I gasped, twice, as the clips came off and the horrible weight was taken away.

It was then that I was ordered to stand up and turn. I couldn't help the two yelps of pain that went through me as the clips were taken off my nipples. Then I was free. At least until tomorrow. It was when he adjusted the front of the dress to pull them over my nipples that we discovered the second secret in the design of the dress. As he stretched the material to cover my breasts he discovered the short split, sewn into the fabric just where my nipples would be. He gave a short laugh and grinned at me.

"Very cunning," he said and tried to show me the two slits. I didn't really understand but he groped beneath the dress and squeezed at my breast, forcing the nipple to protrude. He squeezed it through the tiny slit in the dress and then, using his other hand he tugged it into the open. Delighted with what he had found he did the same on the other side, to the other nipple. They were both feeling already very sore from the clamps that I had worn all day and this extra last-minute indignity did nothing to make them feel better. He stood back and enjoyed my new look.

"What a mastery of design," he commented, "from one angle nothing shows but from another your nipples are clearly visible. What a delight!"

He was right. I looked down and my right nipple stood out for all the world to see. The other one was somehow hidden by the fold of the dress. As my nipples settled down from their brutal manipulation, I began to feel less concerned. At least they weren't clamped, which was a bonus.

"That was a nice surprise, I'm sure you'll agree, Alice. But now its home time and stay as you are as you go home. tell me tomorrow if anyone notices or comments. Now, off you go and come in tomorrow looking just the same."

I staggered, horrified into the front office. I knew that asking for my coat was fruitless, so I simply picked up my bag and left. On my way to the elevator, I realised that Sir hadn't unclipped my leash and it still dangled from my collar. I took the loose end in my hand as I stepped in. I went down in the elevator and then headed for the main front door. It was then that Gloria called out to me and beckoned me over. I went over and it felt good to be walking naturally once more. Gloria looked me up and down.

"You look great for a night out," she said, but then stopped and stared at my chest.

"Oh fuck, your nips are showing, well, mostly." She reached out and tugged at the one that wasn't hidden. She tugged at it and pinched at it which made it grow harder and even longer.

"We'll have to choose the bar we go to very carefully. I assume you're not allowed to hide them?"

"Sir's orders," I responded.

"No probs, I know just the place that will welcome us. Us? What am I saying ... that will welcome you, he he."

Just then a girl walks up to the counter, dressed in the same uniform as Gloria.

"Ahh, brilliant timing, my replacement. Hi Janet."

The other girl smiled as Gloria came out from behind the desk and took hold of my hand. With a wave to Janet, she pulled me to the main door and walked me into the street. I tried to hold back but she was determined to show me off. She released my hand and grabbed the leash from the other one.

"So good of Sir to let you hang on to this. We'll be even more welcomed now. Come on, it's not far."

With that she gave the leash a tug and headed off through the busy city streets.