The Secretary Pt. 02

Story Info
Things heat up between a man and his chubby secretary.
2.2k words
4.39
6.3k
11
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning on his way into the office, Bill stopped at a donut shop and bought a dozen donuts. He got a mix of every kind. He carried them into the office and set them on Mary's desk. He sat down at his desk and got to work. A short time later, Mary came into his office, chewing on a donut.

"Did you bring me donuts?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes," he said, smiling at her, "I wanted to thank you for helping me yesterday."

"You are very sweet," she gushed. She reached in and pulled another donut out of the box. "Oh, eclairs are my favorite!" She hungrily took a big bite. "I love the cream filling," she said, with a mouthful.

Bill just sat and watched her, smiling. After she finished and seductively licked all the cream filling from her fingers, she looked in the donut box again.

"No more eclairs," she said sadly, but then perked up. "Oh well, thank you," she said. "If you need anything, I'll be at my desk stuffing my face with the rest of these donuts and getting fat."

That comment made Bill's dick twitch. He watched, as she turned and went back out to her desk. Bill admired her big butt and wondered why he hadn't noticed before just how curvy she was. He had a brief thought of bending her over his desk and burying his big dick deep in her, but he didn't want to get too excited at work again, so he quickly turned his focus back to work.

Around noon, Mary stuck her head in Bill's office, and said she was taking her lunch break. When she was gone, Bill went into her office and found the empty donut box in her trash can. She had eaten every donut and presumably was eating lunch. Bill smiled.

The next morning, Bill bought six chocolate eclairs and left them on Mary's desk.

"Oh yummy!" Mary cried, when she opened the box. She bounced into Bill's office, stuffing the first one in her mouth. "I told you these are my favorite and you bought me a box!" She announced, "You are the sweetest thing." She ran into Bill's office, stuffing the first one in her mouth.

Bill stared as her big breasts bounced heavily in her shirt. She ran around his desk to him, and smothered his face in a big hug. She was soft and warm, and smelled sweet with perfume. Bill's dick instantly shot up hard, as she took her time clutching his head to her oversized bosom. After a moment, she let go and leaned back. He looked up barely able to see her face over her big boobs, towering over him.

"Thank you," she said, smiling down at him sweetly.

The phone on her desk began to ring and she dashed out of the office to answer it. Again, he watched her bounce out the door. Forgetting where he was for a second, he ran the heel of his hand down the length of his cock and when he reached the base, cupped his heavy balls. He exhaled sharply, thinking about Mary. He squeezed and rubbed, pleasuring himself a few times.

Mary appeared in the doorway, chewing on another eclair. "Your ten o'clock appointment is rescheduled to eleven."

He jumped a little in surprise, but quickly regained his composure. He quickly moved his hand and straightened up. "Okay," he blurted out, and stared at her.

She stuck her tongue in the center of the donut, and gathered a big dollop of cream filling. Then seductively licked it around her lips and sucked it down. "Mmmm," she moaned, and thrust the remaining half of the donut in her mouth.

Bill just stared stupidly.

She chewed it down then asked, "Do you want me to do anything else?"

Bill just shook his head, unable to think clearly at that moment.

Mary gave him a big smile and said, "Okay, I'm going to finish these awesome donuts, let me know if you want me." She slowly turned out of view.

The rest of the day, her voice echoed in his head, "Let me know if you want me." He fantasized about walking up to her desk and pulling out the raging hard-on she had given him and announcing, "I want you!" He thought about her licking his big cock like she licked the donuts, about pushing her onto the desk and pounding her for hours. He thought about ripping open her blouse and spraying loads on her fat tits.

That evening on the way home, he stopped at a grocery store and bought more eclairs, along with a cake-decorating tool and several boxes of cream filling. He went home and took a warm shower, where he sucked himself off until he blew a big load down the drain.

The next morning, he took the eclairs, and with the decorating tool, pumped them full with about three times the amount of cream filling they normally have in them. They looked pregnant and bloated, just like he imagined Mary would if she kept letting him feed her like this. He imagined her big tits getting bigger and fatter, stretching and gradually ripping out of her shirt. That got him excited again. He masturbated in his shower again, trying to hurry, and not be late for work.

When he got to work, he was only about five minutes late. Mary was already there, sitting at her desk. She gave him a sweet smile when she said good morning, that made him feel warm all over. Her whole face lit up, when he presented her with the batch of extra-cream eclairs, placing them on her desk.

She stood up to come around her desk and hug him. She was wearing a sweater tied around her shoulders, and as she stood up, she pulled it off. Her shirt underneath was very tight and very low cut; Bill could see the edges of her black bra that were peeking out of it. Her amazing cleavage was on full display and seemed to be pushing up out of the obviously too-small top. Bill couldn't help but stare as she came around the desk, and pressed her huge, soft breasts against him. She hugged him tightly, pressing her entire body against him for several seconds longer than was appropriate. Then gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered in his ear. She finally let go. She turned, picked up the box of eclairs off her desk and opened it. "Oh my, these are really fat ones." She giggled.

"You said it was your favorite part, so I got these stuffed with extra cream filling," he said, proudly.

"I think you are trying to make me fat, and stuffed with extra cream," she said, sarcastically. Still holding the box, she took one out and exaggeratedly opened her mouth wide. She took a big, slow bite. A big drip of cream fell onto her cleavage. She looked down at it, then back up at Bill, innocently.

"Oops, I'm making a mess," she said. "My hands are full, would you mind getting that for me?"

Bill looked down at the drip of cream on top of his secretary's big tits and back at her smiling face, completely dumbfounded. We wanted desperately to dive into her cleavage and lick her clean, but would she be mad? Was he misunderstanding what she was asking him to do? He had to be mistaken, this was too good to be true.

"Please, Bill, before it runs down my shirt and I have to take it off," she said, playfully.

He finally reached up and gently scraped the cream off Mary's long, beautiful cleavage with two fingers. He stopped and held it up, showing it to her, not sure what he was doing. Lightning fast, Mary dropped her head and took his fingers into her mouth. She made eye contact with him, while she gently sucked and licked his finger clean.

"Mmm," she moaned, "yummy."

Bill just watched the erotic display stupidly, not sure of what to do next. He was so horny that he wanted to throw her down and fuck her to death. She gave Bill a knowing smile and took another big bite of eclair, when her phone rang. Mary very calmly put the donut back in the box and set the box on her desk. She pulled her sweater around her and sat down.

"Mr. Taylor's office," she said into the phone. She looked straight at Bill's crotch; he had the biggest hard-on of his life, and there was no hiding it.

"He is hard..." She paused a beat, smiling. "He is working hard on that report right now. I'll be sure and send it to you as soon as it is finished, sir." She hung up and slowly looked up to his face smiling.

Bill suddenly felt very uncomfortable. "I'll be right back," Bill said, and he walked towards the door.

"Let me know if you need any help," Mary called out playfully after him, and put another eclair in her mouth.

Bill almost ran down the hallway to the bathroom. He burst through the door, surprising the two men inside. "Sorry," he said, "too much coffee."

He dashed into the stall. He latched the door and pulled his pants down. His hard dick sprung out, head purple and angry from being ignored. He sat down and stroked slowly, waiting for the two men to leave. As soon as he heard the outer door close, Bill leaned down and deepthroated as much of his cock as he could. He sucked hard on his head and stroked frantically at the base, badly needing a release.

It didn't take long for him to cum; considering he had already masturbated twice in the last two days, it was still a sizeable load, enough to slightly swell Bill's normally flat belly. He cleaned himself off, got his clothes back on, checked himself in the bathroom mirror, and returned to his office.

When he got back to the office, Mary was leaning back in her chair, looking very full. Bill walked around to the side of her desk and was surprised to see that Mary's dress was unzipped and her belly was bulging out. She looked several months pregnant. There was only one eclair left in the donut box.

"I finished the report, but I couldn't finish the eclairs," she said.

"Thank you for finishing the report," he said sincerely, "you are a great help to me."

Mary smiled, then groaned and rubbed her stomach. "A belly rub would be a great help to me."

Slowly, Bill stepped between Mary and her desk. He sat on the floor in the knee space under her desk, and smiled at her. Mary slid her chair forward, until her knees were against Bill's chest, then pulled her skirt down to her thighs.

Bill reached up and began gently rubbing her tight, full belly. Her skin was so soft and warm. He looked up at her face from almost exactly the same angle as the day before, her big tits standing over him, partially obscuring her face. Mary pulled a small bottle of lotion from her desk and squirted some on her big belly. Bill rubbed and rubbed, enjoying every inch of her, while she moaned softly, trying to be quiet.

"How about the last eclair?" Bill asked.

Mary made a surprised face at him. "You really want me fat?"

"I want to see how big your tits will get," Bill said, feeling brave.

"Well, in that case." Mary grabbed the last eclair and slowly deepthroated it, putting on a erotic show for him, then pulled it back and took a more reasonable-sized bite. She sucked and slurped the creamy filling down. She swallowed and was about to take a second bite, when a secretary from down the hall opened the door, and stuck her head in.

"Hey Mary, what are you doing for lunch?" she asked.

At the sound of the door, Bill slid further under the desk, about to panic, but Mary was cool.

"I hadn't even thought about lunch yet. Bill brought me donuts again."

"Again?" The other secretary said, "That's three days in a row. He sure is sweet."

"Either that, or he is trying to get me fat!" Mary joked.

"I'd let him fatten me up."

Mary laughed, "I'll have to get back to you about lunch."

"Okay."

Bill heard the door close, and Mary pulled her chair back. He crawled out, embarrassed, but still on his knees.

"I'm sorry," he said, "we shouldn't be doing this at work."

"You are right," Mary agreed, "come over to my place tonight. I'll cook dinner. Then I'll take off all my clothes and let you do anything you want to me."

"Really?" he asked, incredulously.

Mary slid forward, putting her big tits right in his face. "Don't you need to see how big my boobs are now, so you know how much you have fattened them up?"

Bill reached up and put a hand on either side of her breasts, pushing his face in her cleavage. Mary inhaled sharply in surprise. He nuzzled and kissed her.

"Fuck, yes," Bill finally said, when he pulled back after a few moments.

Mary was surprised, she had never heard him cuss, but was looking forward to seeing what other surprises their evening would hold.

The end of Part 02