The Secretary Pt. 03

Story Info
Bill visits his secretary's home after work.
1.7k words
4.36
4.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, Bill was very nervous going to his secretary's house. His limited experience with women-- sexually-- had not been good, and as he rang the doorbell, he wondered if this was a bad idea.

"Hi," Mary greeted him with a warm smile, "Come in."

She was wearing a low-cut shirt, similar to the one she had worn to the office that day, but without a sweater covering her cleavage, and a pair of loose pants. He watched her nice, round ass as she led him into her living room. The furniture was older, slightly worn, but felt very comfortable. She sat on the couch and gestured for him to sit beside her.

"I know I said I would feed you dinner first, but I was a little slow getting it in the oven, so it won't be ready for another hour. We'll have to find another way to... entertain ourselves," she said with a smile, and put her hand on Bill's thigh.

Bill chuckled nervously, but didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry I'm usually not this forward," she said, "but you are such a sweet guy. I'm divorced and haven't been with a man in a long time."

"Me, too," Bill mumbled, nervously.

Mary laughed. "You haven't been with a man in a while, either?"

Bill blushed, making Mary feel bad for teasing him.

"Relax Bill," she said, as sweetly as she could.

She leaned over and kissed him, deep and long. Bill responded and put his tongue in her mouth. After a few minutes, Mary realized he wasn't even touching her, he had not lifted a hand. She realized that if anything was going to happen, she would have to be the aggressor. She pushed him sideways on the couch and crawled on top of him, rubbing his chest.

"Nice," she said, breaking from the kiss for just a second.

He finally put his arms around her. She slowly worked her hands down his body, about halfway down his stomach, her hand bumped into something hard. She wasn't sure of what it was. She wrapped her fingers around it and felt it throb. She stopped kissing him and leaned back.

"What the..." She didn't finish.

Bill slid out from under her and jumped to his feet. "I'm sorry," he said, visibly upset.

"Sorry for what?" she said incredulously. "Where are you going?"

Bill just stood nervously not looking at her.

"Come back here and sit down," she ordered him.

Bill slowly edged back to the couch and tried to sit far away from her, but she scooted right up next to him. She put an arm around him and kissed him again, but he barely kissed her back. He was obviously uncomfortable.

"Would it help you to relax, if I show you mine first?" She didn't wait for an answer. She pulled her shirt off and threw it across the room.

"Look, I wore a sexy bra for you, Bill, because I know you like my big tits."

She took his hand and put it on her big breast. Bill began to gently caress it. Mary started at the top unbuttoned Bill's shirt. About half way down Bill began to act nervous again. Mary took the hint and stopped. She decided to tease him some more.

"Help me with my bra, would you, Bill?" she asked playfully. "My tits are SO big and heavy that I have to wear a heavy-duty bra. The bands are SO wide and there are SO many clasps, that sometimes I could use some help."

She turned her back to Bill and peeked demurely over her shoulder. "Will you help me with my big heavy tits, Bill?" she teased.

Bill fumbled some, but ultimately, got all the clasps undone. When he did, she turned back around facing him and slowly pulled the bra off. Her huge tits fell out and bounced free. They were very wide and round, hanging down to her belly button. Her big, round areolas were beautifully topped with perfect pink nipples. Bill stared in amazement, they were by far the biggest tits he'd seen in person.

"Thank you, that feels so much better," she said, lifting and beginning to rub them. "Well, do you like them?"

Bill nodded mutely.

"Then touch me, silly."

Bill nervously reached for her. He caressed them softly for a minute, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples.

"This is nice, but you know what would feel really good?" she said, gently guiding him to lie back on his previous spot on the couch. "Why don't you suck on my nipples."

She lay beside him, and slowly lowered her fat tit to his mouth. "Be gentle at first," she said sweetly, "until you get me all warmed up."

Bill accepted the beautiful, long nipple in his mouth and began to softly nurse. He was in heaven.

"Oh yeah, that feels good," she purred.

Mary caressed his chest again, and slowly began to unbutton Bill's shirt again. It only took two buttons for her to find it. The biggest dick she had ever seen! It was lying on his stomach, well past his navel.

"Oh my god!" she gasped.

Instantly, Bill stopped nursing and tried to squirm away again, but this time, Mary was ready.

"Oh no you don't," she said playfully, and rolled on top of him. She was smothering his face completely in miles of tit flesh. Bill tried to say something, but Mary pushed her tit back in his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, baby. Just keep sucking."

He almost instantly became compliant. She held his head to her for a moment before turning her attention back to her amazing discovery. She unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way.

"Oh my god, just look at this monster. How have you been hiding all of this?" she said, speaking more to herself than him. "I knew you had to be big, but I think you're the biggest I've ever seen."

She opened his pants and pulled his underwear down. She marveled at just how fat and long his dick was. Bill was hairy, but she could see that his balls were also huge. She stroked up and down the entire length of his cock a few times, and liquid sputtered out on his belly and chest. It was a sizeable amount. It surprised her.

"Did you just cum?"

Bill just made grunting sounds because Mary's big tits were still in his mouth. She giggled a little, realizing he couldn't talk and leaned back. She asked again.

"Bill did you just cum?"

"No, that's just pre-cum."

"That is too much to just be pre."

She dipped a finger in the sticky puddle and tasted it. "Oh my, that is just pre, and it's yummy!" She bent over and licked Bill's chest clean.

"Mmm, I want some more," she said, and began to lick the head of his fat cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and lifted it to put it in her mouth. She had to open her mouth wide to suck the next pre-cum blob that was rolling out.

Bill moaned, and mumbled something that sounded like, "Thank you," as her warm, wet mouth sucked his dick head clean.

Without letting go of Bill's big dick, Mary slid off him and onto her knees, on the floor in front of him. She slowly dragged her tongue from the base towards the tip and was greeted by another big blob of delicious pre-cum. She hungrily sucked it down, then pushed him deep into her mouth. She continued to lick and suck his huge dick, pushing him as far down her throat as she could. She was using every trick she knew, wanting desperately to please him, but after a few minutes she was getting so turned on, herself, that she couldn't take it anymore. She let go of him, stood up and pulled the rest of her clothes off.

"I'm sorry, Bill. This is the second time I'm going to break my promise to you," she said flatly. "I said that you could do whatever you want to me, but I'm going to do what I want first... and I want to ride this monster dick of yours."

Without waiting for a response, Mary stepped on the couch, straddling Bill and squatted down. She kissed him then grabbed his huge cock and began introducing it to her wet hole. She rocked back and forth and wiggled side to side, slowly lowering herself down. His immense prick stretched her wide, as she slowly worked him deeper and deeper inside her. Bill just lay still and stared, as her big tits bounced and shook heavily.

"Oh my god, it's like fucking a telephone pole," she gasped.

Bill answered her with a loud moan.

"No, no, no, don't cum yet, baby; it's not even all the way in yet!"

After a bit more bouncing and one big final push, she finally felt her butt touch Bill's pelvis.

"Oh my god," she gasped out of breath, "I'm going to have to call in a workman's comp claim. Bill, I think you've punctured my lung."

He just stared at her.

"That's a joke, relax, honey; sex is supposed to be fun!"

"I'm trying not to cum," he grimaced

Mary laughed, and said, "I came twice already just trying to get the big fucker in, it's okay, baby, you can cum."

Suddenly, she felt a warm wave inside her. She was stretched so tight around Bill's huge cock that it couldn't come out. His big load had nowhere to go. Her belly swelled slightly.

"Oh my god, it's so warm," she moaned.

She gently rocked, coaxing the rest of Bill's load out. He moaned and panted and finally relaxed. Mary leaned down and kissed him, letting a few inches of Bill's dick slide out of her.

"I had to work so hard to get you all the way in, it's a shame to take you right back out just because you're done."

"I'm not done," Bill replied, sincerely.

"You don't go soft after you cum?" Mary asked, surprised.

"Usually I can cum at least three times," Bill said, smiling as he grabbed her hips and thrust back deep inside her.

The end of Part 03