The Secrete Slave: Suhana Pt. 02

Story Info
Suhana sucked her best friend in school bathroom.
3.1k words
4.33
8.6k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom_vishal
Dom_vishal
15 Followers

Hello reader, In the last part, you read, "How was Suhana being forcefully ejaculated by her best friend?" But the question is: Was this forceful? If yes, then why did she come so hard? We will find the answer in this chapter.

Kirti abandoned Suhana in her bondage after ejaculating her. When Suhana came into consciousness, she found her clothes torn and her bra sagging from her neck. She was half naked, bound, and gagged in her own house. Because the door was still open, anyone could enter the room. Suhana was squirming through her bondage.

She was feeling frustrated and helpless. Her eyes began to tear up. She had had enough of battling. She was thinking, "What would she tell her if her mom came in?" Her best friend sexually assaulted her. No one will trust her. Everyone knows she was my childhood best friend. In India, lesbianism is a rare thing. It will fall back on me. I will be proven a pervert before everyone.

She had no idea whether it had been one, two, or three hours. Her hands were aching. Her legs got stiff. She cried more out of helplessness.

But soon she realized that crying would not help her. She stopped crying and started thinking. She calmed herself, and her mind started working. She found a knot near her ankles that was weak. She could move her legs within it.

So she started making efforts to slip the knot down, towards her heels. She eventually succeeded after a lot of effort. Once her legs were free, she could step out of the bed and walk. Standing on her legs somewhat relieved her and motivated her.

The first thing she did was close the door with the help of her body movement. She was searching for anything that could cut the knots on her hand. The knife was there on the bed. She quickly grabbed it. but it proved meaningless. It wasn't sharp enough to cut her strong knot.

Kirti did it professionally. She fashioned the cloth scraps from Suhana's torn dupatta into a rope-like structure.

After a while of struggling, she gave up. It was very frustrating for her. She wanted to scream but was restrained by being gagged. She couldn't make it, but she couldn't give up. It will be better for her to free herself rather than be found out by her family members in such a situation.

Her eyes were searching for something that could help him. "The sharp edge of the wall" clicked into her mind. Yes, friction can do the work that a blunt knife can't. She clung to the sharp edge of the wall of her room and began to rub her bound hand against it. It was difficult, and she struggled, and she hurt herself many times while doing so, but she could not stop. She had to do it. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she kept rubbing her bound hand vigorously against the edge of the wall.

After some struggle, it worked. The thin fabric of her dupatta (scarf) started tearing out, and with almost an hour of effort, she was finally free. The first thing she did after being free was remove a well-planted gag from her mouth. She gasped for air and coughed.

She heard the sound of steps. Someone is climbing the stairs. She quickly locked the door. She removed her torn clothes and threw them aside.

Someone knocked on her door.

"Suhana beta (daughter)!" Your father has come; come! "Let's have dinner," said her mother.

"I'm coming, mom, just taking a shower," Suhana explained as she turned on the water in her bathroom.

"Okay, come quickly," her mother said, and she left.

Suhana was relieved for a while. In the mirror, she observed herself naked. Her face had red marks because of the tightly applied cloth gag. Her body and breasts have several bite marks. Another painful sensation was coming from her wrist. except for the marks left by the tight knot and some bruises she inflicted on herself while attempting to break free from her cloth shackles.

"Fuck you, Kirti! "I will not spare you," Suhana uttered in anger.

***

Suhana took a bath, which allowed her body to relax to some extent. She had her dinner. She was back on her bed. She was trying to sleep, but due to throbbing bite marks and body pain, she was not able to do so. The scene of the afternoon was revolving in his mind. She was burning with the spirit of revenge. She couldn't expect her best friend to do something like this. How dare she force herself on me? Suhana was thinking.

Here, Kirti was calling her, but Suhana didn't receive any of her calls. She needs time to react.

She was really angry at her. She was analyzing the events of the afternoon. How was she restrained against her will? How was her best friend sucking her nipples? the sensation of female touch on her body! It makes her cum hard.

Suhana found out, however, that it was forceful, but the orgasm was intense and natural. She never had such an intense orgasm.

"It was just an obvious orgasm," Suhana told herself.

"Really?" "Suhana, is it an ordinary orgasm?" Inner Suhana inquired.

"Yes! It's obvious to ejaculate when someone touches your sex," Suhana said.

"Then why do you get goosebumps thinking about being helplessly bound while she was playing with your boobies?" the inner voice inquired.

Suhana looked at her hands, and she had goosebumps.

"It's just the air conditioning; it's too cold." "Why would I like such an assault?" Real Suhana replied to her inner voice.

"Stop lying, Suhana!" "You've never had such an intense orgasm." The inner voice raised a question.

Suhana paused for a second and thought. She felt her inner voice was right; she had never had such a powerful orgasm.

"Shut up!" Real Suhana sought her inner voice: "She sexually assaulted me."

"Stop lying! You liked the orgasm," her inner voice spoke back.

"Shut up!" Shut the fuck up!" I didn't like it; she had to pay for what she did. "How dare she do this to me?" Suhana angrily screamed.

She spent the night battling her inner thoughts. The morning was lazy and a bit painful for Suhana. Her boobies were sore, so she didn't sleep well. Her head was heavy. She walked to the bathroom. She felt her pussy burning while peeing. A short session (I won't call it an assault) with Kirti broke down the tender body of Suhana.

Suhana looked at her phone. 50 missed calls belonged to only one person, Kirt. She didn't call her back. She returned to her bed and slept again. Her mother came to wake her up. Suhana refused to go to school. She decided to take a day off.

Here, Kirti called her again before leaving for school. Suhana didn't receive it. Kirti was somewhat worried about her. After all, she was her best friend.

She spent the entire day sleeping in her room.

Kirti was really disappointed not to find her friend at school. She thought about going to her home after school and giving her another lesson. But again, she thought talking to her first would be better. She dialed her landline (home number) in the strong anticipation that she wouldn't be caught.

"Hello, Aunty Kirti here," she said as Susana's mom picked up the phone.

"Yes, beta Kirti," Suhana's mom replied.

The tender tone of Susana's mom shows nothing worrisome.

"Suhana isn't taking my calls; can I talk to her?" Kirti asked.

"Yes, beta (daughter)!" "I immediately call her," Suhana's mom replied from the other side.

Her mom called Suhana, and Suhana picked up.

"Why did you call the landline?" Suhana asked, terrified.

"Because you aren't taking my calls," Kirti said in an angry voice.

"Because I was busy," Suhana replied in a low voice.

"I talked to your mom, and she said you are in your room the whole day," Kirti said. It sounds assertive; her voice changed overnight.

Suhana looked around; her mom was there. So she stopped, but she wanted to say something.

"Come online," Suhana replied and hung up.

Suhana returned to her room; Kirti had already messaged her,

"Hi, slut!"

"What do you want from me?" Suhana replied.

"Look, Kirti, whatever happens tomorrow, I will forget that 'Now, stay away from me!' "I no longer want to be friends with you," Suhana texted without waiting for her response.

"Think about it," Kirti replied.

Angry Suhana was typing, "I have thought," while another message from Kirti popped up on the screen. It made the earth beneath her feet slip.

"Because I am watching a video in which a busty teen girl in a yellow suit and salwar is being tied up by a tall girl. She opened her clothes in a truly erotic manner, and now she is playing with her boobs, and what I am seeing is that the busty teen slut is enjoying it. Fuck! She would moan if she wasn't gagged. Oh no! She closed her eyes and came so hard. Kirti texted.

It didn't take Suhana long to understand what she was talking about.

"Fuck! She had my video!" Suhana uttered, "No! No! No! Fuck!"

At that moment, Suhana's pride collapsed. It was clear she would be in trouble with this.

"You have my video?" Suhana pleaded in text, "Kirti!" "Why are you doing this to me?"

"At present, it is with me, but who knows what will happen next?" There are a few online lesbian friends of mine who were asking me for some lesbian porn. They love watching this video. "Trust me, you will be damn popular by morning," Kirti texted.

"Noh! Noh! ""Kirti, you won't do that; you can't do that; I am your best friend, Kirti," Suhana texted, pleading.

"See you tomorrow at school," Kirti texted before going offline.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Suhana shook her head in frustration.

But she couldn't do anything. She felt she was in serious trouble. She was really angry, but she couldn't do anything, which made her more frustrated. She barely slept the whole night. She was finding a way to get out of this, but she couldn't find any other way except to obey her for now.

***

The next day, Suhana got ready for school. She was really nervous, and she didn't want to face Kirti after all that happened. But she will have to.

At school, when she entered the class, Kirti was already there. Kirti smiled lasciviously when she saw Suhana.

Suhana shuddered with an unknown sensation. What a lovely coincidence! It was the same seat she always sat in; it was the same friend she used to be with all the time in school, but now she couldn't make eye contact with her.

Kirti gave her a seat that she had preserved for her. Suhana seated beside her. The teacher started her lecture.

"So, how was your last night?" Kirti asked her in a low voice. "Well, I should ask, how did you get out of that bondage?"

Suhana was terrified of her question. She looked behind; the girls were busy listening to the teacher.

"What are you doing, Kirti?" The anxious Suhana hissed, "We are in running class."

"So?" Kirti replied. Her eyebrows narrowed.

It was clear that Kirti didn't care; Suhana had to obey her whether in class, at home, or in any other situation. But Suhana was too inexperienced with this game to understand this encryption.

"After this period, we will go to the washroom," Kirti said in an assertive tone.

Suhana felt it sounded like an order.

As the teacher left the room, Kirti stood up and also lifted Suhana up by holding her arms. They walked out of class.

It's not that Kirti was touching Suhana for the first time, but today it felt like a knife on her body.

Kirti wasn't uttering a word; she clasped her friend's arm tight and was dragging her towards the bathroom. Suhana felt unable to question her; she was just trying to match her friend's fast, long steps.

They entered the bathroom, where some girls were chatting at the tap. Passing them, Suhana trembled with fear. She lowered her face to avoid them.

Kirti was unaffected by them. With the same cold face, she proceeded and guided her friend to the far end of the bathroom.

Let me tell you about the bathroom so that you have a better visual of it. Their school's ladies' bathroom is really huge. There are a bunch of taps to wash hands as we enter on the left. There are a series of small toilet rooms on both sides. Kirti was taking her to the far end.

"What are you trying to do?" Nervous, Suhana asked.

Kirti didn't reply.

"Kirti! Why are we here?" Suhana asked, stopping her.

Kirti didn't say anything. She opened the toilet door and pushed her in. She entered herself and closed the door.

"Seat!" Kirti ordered in an assertive, loud tone.

Suhana looked at her cold face and sat on the toilet seat nearby.

Kirti started removing her pants. Suhana asked again.

"Why are you taking off your..." Suhana stammered and couldn't complete the sentence.

"You will please me," a lasciviously smiling Kirti announced.

"Woo woo! Wait, what? "I'm not planning to do that," Suhana said, shrugging.

"Yes, you will," said Kirti with more assertion. She raised her skirt and put one of her legs on the seat.

"You are going insane, Kirti! "We are in a running school; think for a second," Suhana told her.

"Hey, bitch! Listen to me carefully; I'm not like your boyfriends, who will tolerate your tantrums. "You will suck my pussy right here right now, or I have my phone in my hand, and I'm just a click away from sharing your video on the internet," Kirti threatened Suhana as rudely as a professional gangster would.

Suhana looked into her fierce eyes and gave up her plan to protest.

"Please me! now!" Kirti ordered, glaring into her eyes.

Suhana shivered with the fear she inflicted with her stern voice. She helplessly got onto her knees, and her eyes got watery from the rude behavior of her best friend. But she couldn't do anything. She had to obey her. She had no other options.

Suhana unwillingly brought her mouth closer to her sex. The sharp smell of her pussy hit her nose and made her stop.

"Why did you stop?" Kirti shouted, "Lick it."

She forcefully shoved her face into it.

Suhana unwillingly licked her hairy growth.

"Why are you wasting your time, Suhana?" Kirti asked.

Suhana heard that and started thinking, "She is right; I'm wasting my time." If anyone comes, we will be caught. I am creating trouble for myself. She won't leave me without doing that. I don't have any options except to obey her."

Suhana had a reason. And it is said that "if you have a clear why?' you will find a way to How?"

Ignoring the sharp, musty smell, she licked her labia. Her mouth was filled with pussy tests.. But ignoring the test, she licked it again. Her friend sighed. Suhana kept doing that again and again, and within a few minutes, she found herself tempted to do it. Her tongue caught a rhythm. Now, she was deliberately sucking it. Kirti's hands came to her head, and her eyes closed. She started moaning.

"Oh, Fuck!" "You are so skilled at it."

Down there, Suhana took it as a compliment. She felt prompted by it. She doubled her effort. She was doing it so deliberately, no one could say she was doing it for the first time.

"Fuck! Oh no! "Fuck!" Kirti moaned.

Suhana was focused on only one thing: making this lady cum as soon as possible. As a result, she was giving her all.

When Kirti was about to cough, she clinched her hair and impinged on her mouth at her opening, and she was released all over her mouth.

Her cum started filling Suhana's mouth. But she couldn't spit it out as she was gagged against Kirsti's opening and her head was in the strong grasp of her friend. So she started gulping as much as she could. She swallowed a large portion of it directly into her stomach. She coughed and spit out the rest when she was released. When she was free, she gasped for air.

"Wow! "Suhana, you never told me you were so good at it," Kirti said.

Suhana was busy gasping for air.

"Now I have my slave," Kirti said, adjusting her hair behind her ears.

Suhana looked above. But today she was not looking at her childhood friend. She was looking at the most competent and attractive woman on this planet. Her authoritative presence captivated Suhana for a minute. She didn't remove her gaze from her face for minutes.

"Aren't you?" Kirti asked Suhana patting her cheeks.

Suhana just nodded, looking into her dominating eyes. She felt her powerful influence.

"Yes, I am," Suhana said. lost in her superiority.

"No, not like that. "You will call me "Mistress" from now on," Kirti instructed her.

"Now say it again," Kirti asked.

"I am your slave, Mistress," Suhana said without hesitation. She was so captivated that she didn't realize that Kirti was making a video of it.

"Good girl," Kirti said.

"Now stand up and quickly remove your undergarments," Kirti instructed.

It broke her daydream. Suhana gave her a puzzled look.

"Don't waste time, slave; do it quickly," Kirti said in a hurry.

"But why?" "I did what you said," Suhana asked, puzzled, in a mundane tone.

"This is your punishment for not taking my calls tomorrow." "You will go home like this," Kirti ordered.

Suhana shivered with an unknown sensation as she heard that. Suhana turned to remove her shirt and bra.

"Why are you hiding?" Kirti objected, "Do it in front of me!"

Suhana felt it was more humiliating than sucking her cunt. But she was helpless to obey her. So she brought her hand up to unbutton her shirt. She removed the shirt and handed it to Kirti, asking her to hold it for a second. She unhooked the bra with her trembling hand and handed it to Kirti.

"Panty! "Quick," Kirti ordered. Suhana peeled her pants off and handed them to her.

"Well done!" Kirti congratulated her new slave. "But remember, good slaves don't question their mistresses," she cautioned.

"Yyy yes! "Mistress," half-naked Suhana stammered in embarrassment.

"Good! Now dress up," Kirti ordered.

Dom_vishal
Dom_vishal
15 Followers