The Secrete Slave: Suhana Pt. 03

Story Info
Domination continued...
2.6k words
4.1
4.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom_vishal
Dom_vishal
15 Followers

Hello everybody! Vishal is here, in the last part you read. Kirti blackmailed Suhana, made her suck her cunt in the school bathroom, and took her undergarments. But in this act of humiliation, Suhana saw glimpses of her true nature. In this chapter, we will find out: Will Suhana accept her very nature?

Note: Conversations between the character and herself (her inner thoughts) are in italics.


They returned to class. Suhana was feeling naked without her undergarments at school. It was the month of November (the start of winter in India). The cold wind blowing through her skirt was causing her to shiver as she walked. And the white shirt was too thin to hide her erect nipples.

Suhana was blushing with embarrassment. She was bowing her head in fear and shame. On the way back to class, she was counting tiles on the floor. She could feel her breasts shaking under her thin shirt. However, they were not clearly visible. One can meticulously observe them from a certain distance. But anyone can tell she wasn't wearing a bra by observing her shaking breasts as she walks. fear.

Suhana had never felt so helpless and vulnerable as she did now—a gust of wind, and she'd be naked in a corridor crowded with girls and teachers. She had never lived without undergarments at home. Now she was roaming in school without her undergarments. It was causing her to blush with embarrassment and be scared with fear.

They sat back in their seats, and the teacher entered the classroom. Her face was buried in a book to avoid embarrassment. On the other hand, Kirti was enjoying her friend's discomfort. She didn't pester her more. She had a different arrangement for this.

Kirti didn't let Suhana wash her face with water. She only let her wipe it with a cloth. Her mouth still had the taste of her cum. and smell and taste of female cum, which was bothering her and kept her reminded of the humiliation she had just endured.

Her day went like that, with continuous sexual tension. She was aroused, nervous, and frightened at the same time. She felt like everyone was watching her. She felt like every girl was bitching about her erect nipples. And every guy wanted to fuck her. Every eye she met from school to home was harassing her. She was in a constant state of fear and embarrassment.

Somehow the day ended, and she was on her way home. The school bus dropped Suhana off at a stop that was some distance from her actual home and from where she travelled to school. She was walking down the street while holding her skirt so that it wouldn't be blown away by the wind. Otherwise, she would be naked on a street full of people.

Suhana threw her bag on the bed and stepped into the bathroom. She washed her face many times. She burst into tears while doing so. These were tears of frustration. But it was not the frustration of helplessness against humiliation; what bothered her was that she was badly wet down there in spite of being deliberately humiliated by her best friend.

It was the most humiliating experience of her life. She had never felt so scared, embarrassed, and strangely aroused in her whole life. It was a mentally exhausting experience. She was feeling burned out. Her head was spinning as she sat on the bed and fell asleep.

***

Here, Kirti reached home and quickly took out Susana's bra and pants from her bag, smelling them with a deep breath.

"It has your smell," Kirti mused in her mind.

She had her mobile device, on which she played the video from the morning scene. "I am your slave mistress!" It sounded.

I don't know how many times she has watched it so far. But every time she watches it, her face beams with delight. Her shoulders swelled with triumph. She was really happy to have her.

"My slave!" she exclaimed as she kissed her phone screen.

**

The sun had turned to dusk when Suhana was woken up by her mother. She thought it was a bad dream, but as she regained consciousness, everything reminded her of it. She couldn't believe she actually sucked a cunt.

She took a shower and had dinner. Suhana was now feeling a little better. But her mind was still in conflict. One part of her said she liked it, while the other part considered it harassment. She was in a serious dilemma over these two.

She dialled Kirti.

"Hello slave," Kirti said as she picked up the phone, "you have such a long life; I was about to call you."

In the presence of her best friend, Suhana felt incomprehensible. What a sweet coincidence! Once upon a time, they used to grab too much, but now Suhana was mindful of her words, uttering them before her.

Suhana stammered. "I was saying __," she said.

"Did you eat?" Kirti interrupted her in between.

"Yes," Suhana replied.

"I will call you in 20 minutes after finishing my dinner," Kirti said, cutting the call.

Suhana flipped the phone aside and sat on the bed. She was in deep thought. She was feeling feeble.

"Why did I become wordless before her?" She asked herself in distress.

"Because she is your mistress, you love being dominated by her," a part of her replied. We call it her "inner voice."

Actually, we all have an inner voice that guides our minds. Someone refers to it as "thoughts," while another refers to it as "the inner voice." However, it is an inbuilt AI that is a part of us. This shows us our real reflection; it guides us to what we actually want.

"Shut up," Suhana scolded her inner voice. She was irritated with herself. She opened the chat app and typed her message.

"I want to," she typed first, then erased it. "I wanted to ask..." "I was asking," she finally typed.

"I was asking that, and I did whatever you wanted from me." "Please delete the videos you have." Suhana texted her.

But what is noticeable is that she was choosing her words carefully here too.

Gray tick. She waited for her reply.

"Seriously, does this really matter?" Her inner voice screamed.

"Shut up!" Suhana shouted at her inner voice.

"It was just grasping at straws; you already kneeled before her; you already accepted her dominance," the inner voice elaborated.

Shuhana knew it was right; any such efforts were meaningless. It was too late for this.

"Which video...?" Kirti inquired after some time.

"Video from that day," Suhana texted.

"Oh, that one!" a smiling emoji, Kirti replied, "Actually, I didn't make any videos that day." Kirti texted.

"What the fuck?" "She bluffed me," Suhana mused in her head.

"But I have a video now, and I will never delete it, evil face emoji." Kirti texted again; she had attached the video from the morning with it.

Suhana played the video. It was a video of the morning scene. Suhana was kneeling on the toilet floor. with dishevelled hair and a cumin-soaked face. Female cum was dripping from her mouth, and she was saying, "I am your slave, Mistress!"

Suhana wasn't surprised by this new twist. She had been through lots of twists and turns in the last two days.

Suhana was watching that video again. She didn't realise it when she was recording it. Or maybe she was excited, which caused her to forget.

"Look at your face, Suhana; you look really happy doing this," her inner voice said.

She couldn't deny her inner voice. because she was actually watching her do so. She looks captivated by the prominent presence of her mistress.

Well, Kirti called her after a while.

"Hello slave!" "What are you doing?" Kirti asked as she picked up the phone.

"Just get to bed," she replied in a monotone voice. She felt feeble.

"I liked how you obeyed me today," Kirti said. "Your bra is in my hand." It has a "Wait, what are you wearing, by the way?" Kirti asked.

"Nn..Nightdress?" Suhana replied hesitatingly.

"Strip off, then call me!" Kirti gave a stern order and hung up the phone.

Suhana was experiencing flutters in her stomach. She felt it; her body trembled with an unknown sensation. She thought for a second, then brought her hands to the buttons on her shirt and started unbuttoning them one by one. She did the same for pyjamas.

She took her phone and called Kirti with shaky hands. Kirti was on the screen soon. It is a video call.

"Why are you wearing a bra?" Kirti frowned. "Stripping off means complete nudity." remove it. "And underpants as well," Kirti demanded.

Suhana got up and slid her bra off her shoulders. Hesitating, she removed her underwear too. She took the phone with shaking hands and showed her nude body to her mistress.

Suhaana lowered her head in shame as Kirti examined her from head to toe.

"Good! "Now come to the call," Kirti instructed.

Suhana switched to call mode.

"When I call you, this is how you'll communicate with me," Kirti said on the other end.

Suhana was quiet and lost.

"Is it clear, slave?" Kirti asked from the other side.

"Ya-ya-yes," a tense Suhana stammered.

"Yes what?" Kirti shouted.

"Yes, mistress," Suhana said, scared.

"Good," Kirti replied. Her voice turned back to normal.

"Now tell me, did you enjoy sucking me for the first time?" Kirti asked her.

"Ya-ya-yes, mistress," Suhana gulped while replying. She was nervous.

"I enjoyed it as well; it appears that you are skilled in it," Kirti teased, complimenting her.

While Suhana remained silent, she could feel the embarrassment she wanted to inflict on her. "Is this really a question?" "Doesn't she know I am not a lesbian, and it was the first time?" Suhana thought in her mind.

"And how about roaming the whole day without undergarments?" Kirti asked.

Suhana felt something rushing through her veins, the same sensation she was feeling when she was apparently naked in school. She found it to be extremely annoying. She was constantly threatened with being naked in public, humiliated by the eyes of girls she perceived, and embarrassed from within, all of which were propelling her to cry. But she couldn't figure out why she was wet?

"I liked it, Mistress!" poor Suhana replied.

"Did it make you wet, Slut?" Kirti asked.

"Yes, mistress," Suhana replied, gulping.

Suhana felt her heart beating faster than usual. There is shortness of breath just from talking to her friend.

"Is it making you wet right now, talking with me?" Kirti threw another arousing question at her.

Suhana spread her legs and felt her dripping pussy.

Like

"Yesss!" Suhana replied, rubbing her pussy with her hand.

"Are you rubbing it?" Kirti asked politely.

Suhana stopped and looked at her hands. She didn't know how to react.

"Are you rubbing your pussy while talking to me?" Kirti repeated, and her voice turned stern. permission.

earning

"Yyy-yes," Suhana stammered with fear.

You can't please yourself without my "Are you getting it?" Kirti asked her in a firm, loud voice.

"ss-ss-sorry, mistress," Suhana stammered, terrified.

She felt her hand automatically leave her pussy, like a repulsive action.

"It's okay, slave; you are learning, but next time keep this in your little head; otherwise, you will be punished for this." kirti declared.

"Yes mistress!" Suhana replied in distress. She was a little tense. "What does she mean by punishment?" she thought in her mind. Her distress is caused by an abrupt orgasm control, and she desperately wants to expel the sexual tension that has built up within her throughout the day through ejaculation.

"I have a surprise for you," "Check out your school bag!" Kirti spoke from the other side.

Suhana stood up to grab her school bag from the study table.

"Open the first chain!" Check out the first section! Kirti instructed.

When Suhana opened it, a tiffin box was inside. To see her "surprise," she eagerly opened it. It was "underpant" like in there. She was meticulously observing it. The sharp, musty smell reminded her of something; it was Kirti's underpants. She gave it to her to wipe her face after ejaculating on her face.

"Did you get that?" Kirti asked her on the phone.

"This is a _____." Suhana hesitated to say anything.

"My penny!" Kirti finished her sentence: "Yes, this is your present."

"Check out the second section," Kirti instructed.

"It's a tape," a perplexed Suhana replied.

"Yes, it's a bondage tape." Now switch to a video call. "I want to see you do it," Kirti said.

Suhana switched to the video call and put the phone before her at some distance.

"All right, now put this in your mouth and wrap it with tape around your face," Kirti said.

Suhana looked at the underwear; it was in terrible condition. She was hesitating to do it, but she did.

Suhana put her underwear in her mouth, and she wrapped it with tape.

Once Kirti made her gaged properly,

"You will sleep like this today," she declared.

Suhana was in shock. Is she being overheard properly? or this girl going insane. His eyes widened. with the thought that he had to sleep the whole night like this.

"Do you have any issues?" Kirti asked.

Helpless Suhana shook her head in the negative"

"Good girl, now you can sleep." "First thing in the morning, send me your picture with your gag, and then, with my permission, you can remove it," Kirti clarified. slave,"

Poor Suhana nodded "yes."

stomach

"Good girl, you can sleep now." "Good night," Kirti said as she hung up the phone.

**

Kirti hung up, but Suhana wasn't over it. Her body needs an orgasm, and her mind needs a clarification of what's happening with her.

Suhana looked at herself naked in the mirror. She was admiring her curvaceous beauty. Medium stature, curvy legs, a flat stomach, and busty boobs are the perfect combination. A considerable amount of fat is distributed all over her body, giving her a chubby look. Her long, silky black hair cascaded down her shoulders, and her body glowed in the light of the room due to her fair complexion.

She observed her nipples turning erect. She never felt like that. She never got aroused by just watching herself naked.

"You are looking like a BDSM slut," her inner voice commented on her. Suhana looked at her gag in reflection, and her face turned tense.

Her tape was a little tight.

"Ohh! " "It's very uncomfortable," she mused in distress. trying to adjust it in her mouth.

"You have to live with it the whole night," her inner voice chuckled.

Suhana got on the bed in annoyance.

"Am I afraid of her?" "Why couldn't I deny her?" Suhana mused in her mind.

"Apparently you should be afraid of her, but I think you should obey her because she is your mistress," her inner voice replied.

"What nohh! "When did I say that?" she exclaimed, but then realised she had herself said that. "Okk, I mean, yes, I said that, but she made me do that," Suhana replied to her inner voice.

"Really, Suhana, but the video on your phone is telling another story," her inner voice inquired.

Suhana was speechless. Her mind was filled with regret. "How can I like her?" "I am not even a lesbian," she mused in her mind.

**

Here we can see Kirti on her bed talking with a photo of Suhana on her phone: "I know you want to be a cum slave, but you have to earn your orgasm." She said, "Trust me, you'll love it."

Dom_vishal
Dom_vishal
15 Followers