The Sectret Love of the Other Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all problems faded, they both spoke about the night before, throwing out pointless nothings. They discussed it, yet their words fell onto deaf ears. Both of them were consumed by the kiss, haunted by the kiss and captivated by the kiss. After their walk, they went their separate ways and journeyed home. Yet they had shared something that day, something not easily lost. Their kiss meant more than any sexual activity, it was fuelled by more and Adam rejoiced in this fact.

FUCK IT!

Two weeks later, lots had happened, many tiny developments that by themselves seemed insignificant, but together weaved a web of passion. Once again, she'd become open to him at work (after a short time of awkwardness). Where she clearly felt bad about their kiss and she tried to hide from him.

While he didn't feel bad: he did feel like he needed to avoid her. This passed quickly and they swiftly became friendly again and she very quickly began to make her subtle little moves, touching his hand any time she could. In these two weeks of relative silence, Adam had convinced her to come over to hang out, like friends.

Realistically she'd convinced herself that it was perfectly innocent, deep down she knew as well as he did that it was more than that. Any time they messaged each other about it, it seemed perfectly platonic. One particular time they had been messaging each other, while at desks a few feet apart -- the pair knew it was more conspicuous.

Adam was the first to bring it up, in conversation. "Are you as excited as I am?"

"For what?"

"Coming over to mine, everyone loves to spend time with me. Haha."

He could her audibly sigh at her desk, before receiving her reply. "Has anyone ever told you, you are very arrogant."

"I'd say confident."

"Of course you would."

"Don't keep me waiting, tell me..."

"Yeah, I am really looking forward to just relaxing with a good friend."

"Super, that's what I wanted to hear."

"What if I had said I was not?"

"Then you'd be lying."

Even though she called him a friend, he knew she knew it was not an innocent visit, even if nothing happened. He knew she wouldn't tell Damien, like she would if she was seeing Charlotte or another friend. Adam guessed she did this to feel less guilty about the fact she was drifting further and further from Damien, her supposed soulmate. At that time, it didn't matter to him. All he cared about was getting her alone, anything and anyone, else was collateral damage, that wasn't even in his conscious mind.

As per usual, they sat texting each other; both Angelika and Adam's days were consumed with talking to the other. They both were euphoric talking. A conversation about any mundane topic, even what she had for lunch, or was having for dinner: put Adam in a state of ecstasy. He loved hearing from her, finding out what made her tick. However, he constantly questioned and, at times, worried about whether she felt as much ecstasy, whether she was also in heaven. He only worried because he wanted them to both be equally as consumed. Adam didn't want to be left in the cold. He believed a relationship should be a partnership, where one or the other it was equal and if she didn't care for him as much: then there was a fundamental flaw.

His doubt was only added to by her constantly mentioning Damien, they were talking about meeting on Saturday (the next day). She constantly mentioned him. "He's at golf..." "He'll be gone for this long..." "He'll worry about me..." "He's not too bad...." The routine he could understand, but defending him, that hurt. Yet he continued talking about it. The young man wanted her to feel comfortable, safe and happy with him and he would listen to anything she had to say. He didn't want her to feel hostile and not tell him something important.

Burying his insecurities, the conversation about the next day went on; Angelika loved planning things out, she thrived on a schedule. This somewhat angered the usually lackadaisical Adam; nonetheless he put up with it, she could get away with it. Angelika knew that, she had seen how little Adam normally would put up with and knew she could give him as much friendly abuse or commit as many social crimes, as she pleased.

He joked with her throughout. One thing he loved was foreign women: Irish, American, Polish, and especially German; so, he used any excuse to mention it. One little joke he made was about their football team "I love a woman in a German football top." Not realising that would eventually come back into play.

The rest of that workday, around their messages or in person conversations, was insignificant for Adam, yet for Angelika it was eventful. Halfway through the day she caught sight of Damien, he barely acknowledged her. Adam would wave and smile any time her saw her. He put effort into making any interaction special, Damien did not make any interaction special. Whether it be a date or cuddling on the sofa, everything he did with her lacked passion and love. Adam didn't know if he'd become complacent in his marriage or if he a blank human slate.

This only fuelled her resolve about what would happen the next day, what she would make happen. Yet for every thought she had about fucking Adam, she had a thought of guilt about what Charlotte (her sister) or what her parents would say if they found out. Her mind was a pendulum, it swung from confidence about making a move, to confidence about staying loyal. Adam, of course, could only theories and fantasise about these thoughts in her head... it drove him insane.

The next day, Adam tried to sleep in: Saturday was his day to relax and sleep, he could be in bed until midday, instead of 6:30. This time, however, he was up at 5:30 in the morning, tossing and turning thinking about her getting there. His apartment was clean, yet he still went over it again. He wanted every little detail to be perfect, he wanted it to be so perfect she wouldn't even notice. He vacuumed and washed up, before jumping in the shower to get himself ready. Even if nothing happened, he still wanted to do everything he could to feel confident in himself, to seduce her. He washed himself thoroughly and dressed up nicely, so she could see him in his best, at his best. Just like the day after their all to fateful quiz night, he was left staring at the wall and waiting. The noise of a world war two documentary in the background did nothing to take his mind off his Peach.

Eventually she messaged him, she was close to his and his excitement grew and grew, reaching a crescendo when his doorbell rang. He jumped down, what seemed like flights of stairs at a time, reaching the bottom quicker than he ever had. He instantaneously embraced her, pulling her into him. For a second, they were one, the heat of their cuddle was perfect, like first awakening in a warm bed. He felt wonderful, he felt perfect... but it had to end. Adam pulled himself away, wishing he could hold her forever and he invited her up to his apartment on the top floor. He let her go first, playing the gentlemen, but really, he wanted to see her perfectly peachy ass as she walked up the stairs. Seeing every slight jiggle, seeing her little pussy mound just poking through the gap in her thighs.

She entered his apartment and that was the moment everything changed fully, after Adam always looked back to that moment, at that time everything became different. As soon as she stepped into his apartment, his castle, she had almost surrendered herself to him... and he knew that. They were away from prying eyes (attached to gossiping mouths), away from Damien and in a place, he could relax; fully stretching his legs.

They stepped in and he took in what she was wearing, before he was too engrossed by her. she had a hoodie, a pair of skinny jeans and when she took the hoodie off she had a German football top on. Interesting. What she wore was simple, yet he loved that about her, so many women he had been with tried so hard (and looked so great), yet she looked so simple and looked beautiful. She was a plain Jane and he craved her because of that, and because of every of unique and astonishing detail. Maybe it was the thought of corrupting someone so innocent, maybe it was the thought that she wasn't innocent at all; he didn't know, and he didn't need to know.

She looked over his apartment, it was modern and open plan: the kitchen, dining room and living room were all one. He had two sofas in front of his tv. Angelika waited until Adam had sat down so she could be on the same sofa as him. She still sat on the opposite side, but Adam could tell she was setting some intent. He did not want to overthink and get too enthused, if her was wrong... yet deep down he was almost certain, she wanted more than to be friends. What the young man was uncertain about was how much Damien would hold her back, from doing something.

Adam had spent hours with her, every day at work they spent an hour alone each day (in their personal development meetings), and the rest of the time she was messaging him or coming over to his desk. He'd had his hands on her radiating cunt, as she had rubbed his bulging cock through the denim: yet he still felt worried about her being there. It was suddenly more than some fun in the heat of the moment, it was real and pre-mediated.

He flicked through Netflix nervously, trying to find something to make some noise and take away from the quiet. Eventually he put some scientific documentary on about planet Earth and laid back, trying to relax around her. Yet he felt on edge. His eyes looked deep into hers, and they dropped down over her breasts, down to her denim clad pussy and her juicy thighs. Every thought was almost a clone of the last: look at her cunt, I just want to hold her, I'm gonna take you. Over and over in his mind.

She could feel his eyes all over her and she turned her head to match his gaze, her thoughts were vastly different though. Adam gazed into to galaxies that were her eyes and he saw everything, for once he perfectly understood what she was thinking, and it wasn't good. Her eyes didn't show love or desire, her eyes didn't show lust.... They showed fear and guilt. He hated that, whether she wanted him or not, he wanted her to feel safe and secure. He couldn't stand it any longer. "Angelika?" He sighed, knowing what she said would probably cut him to pieces "what's wrong?"

She exploded into a fit of passion and emotion, she let it all out: "Adam, I know that you know my relationship with Damien isn't the best, but I can't be a cheater.... I can't do anything with you".

At first, he felt deflated, he felt cut up... then he thought: why would she mention cheating? If it was not on her mind. Why wouldn't she wait until I made a move, then stop me. Adam knew that women were not as impulsive as men; they plan to cheat and if she's already thought of it, maybe she's prepared to. What she said gave him hope and he needed to know more, not wanting to cut her off he simply nodded, he felt words would throw her off.

Angelika got even more distressed, her breathing increased and her voice became raspy as she spoke, yet she slid across the sofa to get closer to him (Adam guessed it was subconscious, her reaching out for affection). While moving she continued her charade. "I really love Damien so much and I know things will work out."

Adam sensed her emotional suffering even more and he leant in, edging closer to her until their faces were mere inches away, he felt her breath and she felt his. There was a pause, she looked at his defined shoulders and jaw line, down to his cock (she could see a slight bulge forming). Then he made his move.

His left had slid across her face and behind her head, he pulled her in for a kiss. Their lips locked and instead of pushing him away, her hands explored his shoulders and his body. She bit his bottom lip... it seemed to Adam like she'd finally giving in to him. Despite her lies about Damien and how much she cared for the emotionless golem.

While her hands explored his shoulders, he had a clearer goal... he needed to explore her deepest and most intimate parts. He slipped her German football top off, exposing her green, lace bra and showing off her breast even more; he could just see her subtle nipples poking through and her dark areolas, showing in the sheer parts of the lace. His hand slid down from her cheek to her back, he unclasped her bra and it fell. Time froze for him as her perfect small breast seemed to jump out, her pert nipples were almost as erect as his pulsating cock. His hand slid around her waist up to her breast. He caressed them, squeezing them slightly, while his fingers teased her nipples. His right hand moved down and slid past navel, past her waist band to her pubis. Her hands dropped from his shoulders to his chest, his excitement grew: she's going for it. But his dreams were once again chattered, she pushed him back. He snapped back to reality and looked at her shocked.

"I can't do it Adam."

He knew he had a decision to make, he could except what she was saying and let her get dressed or he could follow his gut and continue, knowing she wanted it so badly. He would have one more attempt and if she said no, he'd respect her, say his apologies and go from there. But she was clearly shaved and was wearing the shirt he'd mentioned, there was too much.

He leant back, she said and did nothing, and began biting her neck. His hand slid slightly further down, millimetres from her clit. Suddenly everything ran through her mind: the little they touched each other's hands at work, the times they flirted alone, the time she asked if he'd fuck a married woman and the fateful quiz night only two weeks before. Then thoughts of Damien rushed through, she was so conflicted: she remembered their first date, their first time in bed, their wedding day and their first house. But she loved every second with Adam, that coupled with his hands so close to her clit made her crumble.... "FUCK IT!" now she fully gave in to him.

With that his hand slid fully down, he glanced her clit and went through her labia, all the way down and back up. He could feel the moisture and heat, she was sopping wet for him. When he came back up, he made small circles, electrocuting her clit. His other hand still teased her nipple while his tongue explored her mouth. Angelika's right hand still pulled him close, but her other hand rubbed his cock... his hips gyrating with her.

Angelika moved her hand up from his cock, to Adam's initial disappointment, and slid his shirt off. He dropped to the floor, undid her belt, and pulled her jeans off, exposing her matching lace panties. She planned this. They continued searching each other bodies while stripping each other off, until they were both naked. Angelika's inner thigh and cunt lips glistened with her wetness and Adam's granite hard cock dripped with precum. This was the moment.

Adam, still kneeling on the floor stood up, he could finally appreciate her full body. Her Pussy was tucked and tight, her labia minora were perfectly hidden, with the cheeks of her ass suggestively showing through the gap in her thighs. Her waist was tight and toned, moving up her breasts were perfect. He leant over her, his rugged hands slipping behind her back, grasping her petite waist... he pulled her up and kissed her again. He then dropped onto the couch and demanded "Ride me."

She moved over him, her pussy so close to his cock he could feel its heat and he could feel the moisture. She moved her hand from the base of his cock to the tip, twisting her wrist as she went, then she guided it between her lips into her tight pussy. Once it broke that seal she dropped, his dick fully absorbed by her pussy, he let out a moan. She gasped as she was consumed by the feeling of it filling her up. They both froze for a second, enjoying the feeling of each other, Adam's cock filled her soaking pussy like a key in lock. Angelika moved her hips slightly, but other than that the feeling of the man she craved for so long was enough. Everything was heavenly, their angelic bodies fused, and they enjoyed each other.

He thrusted up, breaking the pause apart, and she shuddered, vibrations firing through her body. She began to ride him, yet his thrusts were still powerful and every time they sent a shudder through every cell in her body. Adam was oblivious to everything but pleasure, the pleasure her vice of pussy caused. He noticed her hair sticking to her forehead, the sweat beaded on her forehead and dripped down her face. Beads formed all over her body, as did they on his. The sofa beneath them darkened, their sweat pouring into it. Their pleasure both grew, Angelika's moans now seemed to be screams. They filled Adam's ears and it only heightened his experience. He came closer and closer, as did she... her cunt tightened around his dick and she shuddered. Her pussy leaked cream and grool all over him as she orgasmed. Her clenching cunt was too much, and he exploded in her... like a nuclear bomb at Hiroshima, it blew her apart. He filled her up so much, it leaked out. She passed out on top, resting her head on his chest.

Eventually her panting stopped, and she climbed off from him, his slightly flaccid penis plopped out and cum leaked out over it. Still, she was full, she disappeared to the bathroom to clean herself out. When she came back, the sweat shining on her nude body. She exclaimed "There was so, so much."

Adam was still exhausted mentally, he only nodded, but as soon as she was close, and he could smell her cunt and remnants of perfume, he was immediately hard and pulled her in for a kiss. Over the next 4 hours he fucked her in almost every part of his apartment, she left him drained and feeling euphoric. He'd taken her and now he was enticed even more by the future, the future with her.

The hardest 2 months of life

After the best experience of his life Adam lived in heaven for a couple of days, the high was better than any drug he'd ever taken and there seemed to be no come down. He woke up with a smile on his face every morning for days after, he was finally happy. But like any drug, eventually it wore off and the addict needs more, reality gave him a shocking wake up call. Adam messaged her and she was eager, it seemed she was as addicted to him as he was to her. She would reply almost instantly every time, she happily played along with his jokes and would sext. They were each other's heroin, each other's cocaine. They'd set another date, where she'd come over to 'hang out', we both know what that means. As the time got closer, he got more and more excited, like a child before Christmas he barely slept. As soon as his head hit the pillow, he thought of her; if he slept, he dreamt of her. His world was her. But he was quick to learn, what Angelika said and what she meant could be worlds apart.

He was chilling on his sofa, at home, watching some pointless tv show when her message came through. The floor seemed to open up and swallow him, his eyes were flooded, and his shoulders and head slumped. He read it over and over again. "Adam, I am so sorry, especially because I am telling you so close to me coming over. Damien and I have decided to work on our relationship, and I cannot come over to yours tomorrow after I have promised Damien that I will try with him. Again, I am sorry."

That message ended his high, it wasn't that he needed a top up of the drug and could go and get more; the drug didn't exist anymore. He resented her; she'd left it to the last minute to tell him (the day before). He thought back to the last week at work, she'd being different, less responsive. She avoided eye contact, she sat with others at lunch, there meetings became more professional. I should have known. But he was love blind. He was left empty, not sad. That would be welcomed, because that's a feeling and he felt nothing. Anything he felt when he first read it: fearful, idiotic, angered; quickly left.