The Seduction

Story Info
My newest business partner's daughter tries to seduce me.
1.6k words
3.99
5.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going over the latest financial statements in my office when there's a knock at the door. Frowning, I glance at the clock--it's late and I wasn't expecting company.

"Come in," I call out, leaning back against my chair.

The door opens and in walks Ophelia Clarke, the youngest daughter of my newest business partner, Derek. I'd seen her at various company and high society functions, always on the arm of her father like a dutiful daughter, but tonight?

Tonight she looked different.

Her form-fitting dress hugs her curves just right with a neckline that plunges to reveal a tantalizing amount of cleavage. Her light brown hair is loose, falling in soft waves around her shoulders, and her makeup is a touch more mature then usual; smokey eyes and red lips.

"Miss Clarke," I say, standing, "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

She smiles, a slow and seductive thing, as she saunters towards my desk. "Please," she purrs sweetly, "call me Lia. As for why I'm here... I think we both know."

I raise an eyebrow, smirk tugging at my lips. "Why don't you enlighten me?"

She makes her way closer still, perching on the edge of the desk right in front of me. Her legs cross, the high slit of her dress falling open to reveal an expanse of smooth, creamy thigh that has my mouth watering.

"I've seen the way you look at me," she murmurs, her voice sweet. "At all those boring events when you think I'm not looking. But I am. I've seen the hunger in your eyes--the way you undress me with your gaze."

I pause before chuckling, arms crossing over my chest. "You're a beautiful woman, Lia. I'd have to be blind not to notice. But... I think we both know that this is about more than just physical attraction."

She bites her lip, looking up at me through her eyelashes. "You're right. It is." A pause. "I want you, Archer. Not just for a night, but a lifetime--I want to be your wife."

I stare at her for a moment, heart pounding in my chest. I'd be lying if I hadn't thought about it; about taking her as mine.

But never in a million years did I think she'd want the same.

"Ophelia," I murmur, reaching out to cup her cheek. "Do you have any idea what you're asking? I'm not a gentle man. I'm possessive. Domineering. I'll want to control every aspect of your life. Is that something you'd really be alright with?"

She leans into my touch, eyes fluttering shut. "Yes," she breathes, "That's exactly what I want. To belong to you; heart, body, and soul. I want you to claim me, own me, make me yours in every possible way."

I groan, cock hardening in my pants at her words. Then, I pull her towards me. My lips crash against hers in a bruising kiss. She moans into my mouth, her arms wrapping around my neck. Her body molds perfectly into mine.

I kiss her deeply, possessively, with my tongue delving deep into her mouth to taste her. She opens for me beautifully, giving as good as she gets.

We're both panting when we finally break apart; lips swollen and eyes glazed with lust. I trail my fingers down her neck and over her collarbone, relishing the way she shivers under my touch.

"If we do this," I murmur, voice rough with desire, "if I make you my wife... there's no going back. You'll be mine completely. I'll never let you go. I'll control every aspect of your life, from what you wear to who you speak to. I'll expect utter obedience. Can you handle that?"

She looks up at me, eyes clear and determined. "Yes," she says, voice steady, "I can handle it. I want it. Want you, Archer. All of you, the good, the bad; I want to be your wife, your submissive, your everything."

A possessive growl rumbles from my chest before I capture her mouth in another searing kiss. I pour all my hunger--my need--into it. When I pull back, I'm grinning, a wicked promise in my eyes. "Alright then, angel... I think I'll need to give you a little taste of what you're signing up for."

I spin her around, bending her over my desk. She gasps, then moans as I bunch up her skirt, revealing the lacy thong she's wearing underneath.

"Oh, Lia," I purr, running my hand over the smooth globes of her ass. "We're gonna have so much fun together, you and I. I'm going to mold you, shape you and turn you into my perfect little wife."

She whimpers, pushing her hips back against my hand. "P-please Archer. Make me yours. I'll be so good for you, I promise."

I chuckle darkly, fingers hooking her thong and pulling it down her legs. "Oh, I know you will, angel." I take a moment to appreciate the view; her perfect round, firm ass that's just begging to be spanked red.

Well, another time. It's best to ease her in gently.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this," I tell her, "How many nights I've lain awake picturing you like this--spread out and ready to be claimed."

She whimpers again. "I've wanted it too," she breathes, "Wanted you. Please, Archer--"

I bring my hand down on her ass sharply, making her yelp and jolt forward. "Patience. We have all night and I plan on taking my time with you." I knead the wounded flesh, soothing the sting. Then, I trail my fingers lower and brush over her glistening folds.

She's already so wet.

"So eager," I chuckle, circling her clit with a light touch. She bucks against my hand, a needy little moan spilling from her lips. "But I warned you, Lia. I'm going to make you into my perfect little wife... and that starts with learning control."

I rub her clit harder, faster, building her up towards her peak. Her moans grow louder, hips rocking in time with my motions. Then, just as I feel her start to tighten, breath coming out in short, sharp gasps, I pull away completely.

She whines in protest, trying to chase my touch, but I grip her hips, holding her in place. "Ah, ah, ah," I scold, "You don't get to cum until I say so. That's the first rule of being my wife. I own your pleasure."

She shudders, head dropping forward in submission. "Yes, sir. I understand."

I smile, pleased with her quick compliance. "Good girl."

I start up again, proceed to bring her to the brink over and over before denying her at the last moment. She's writhing now, skin glistening with a sheen of sweat. Her fingers a white-knuckled as they grip the edge of my desk.

"Please," she sobs, voice thin and reedy with desperation, "I-I can't take it anymore. I need to cum. I'll do anything."

"Anything?" I echo, amused. I plunge two fingers into her soaked pussy, groaning at the way she clenches around me. "You'll let me fuck this tight little cunt any time I want? Let me bend you over any surface and let me enjoy you?"

"Yes!" She cries, grinding down on my hand. "I'm yours. Fuck me, use me, just please, let me cum!"

I flip her onto her back; spreading her legs wide while I undo my pants with one hand. My cock is free and aching. "Look at me, Lia," I command, waiting until her eyes lock with mine. "Watch me as I claim you, as I make you mine."

She nods frantically, her gaze never leaving mine as I line up with her dripping entrance. With one hard thrust, I bury myself inside her. Her tight, wet heat makes me groan.

"Fuck, you feel incredible," I pant, starting to move. I set a deep, steady rhythm. "It's like you were made for me; made to take my cock."

"I was," she moans, nails digging into my shoulders, "I was made for you, Archer. Only you."

I kiss her deeply, swallowing her cries as I pound into her faster and harder. I can feel her starting to tighten around me, body tensing as her orgasm approaches. I reach between us, finding her clit and pinching it sharply. "Now," I growl against her lips, "Cum for me now, Ophelia. Cum on my cock like a good little girl."

She shatters with a scream, back arching off the desk as her pussy clamps down around me like a vice. The feeling of her coming undone and the illicit thrill of finally having her, of claiming her as mine, is too much to bear. With a hoarse shout, I bury myself as deep as I'll go and empty inside her, marking her insides with my seed. She milks me for every drop, cunt fluttering around me, prolonging our shared ecstasy.

Finally spent, I collapse over her, our chests heaving as we try to catch our breaths. I press soft kisses on her face and neck, murmuring words of praise against her skin. "You did so well, angel," I whisper, "Took me beautifully. I'm proud of you."

She smiles up at me, her eyes hazy and blissful. "Thank you, Archer... for making me yours..."

I grin, brushing a strand from her damp forehead. "Oh, angel. We're just getting started. By the time I'm done with you, you won't even remember your own name."

"Promise?" She shivers, a spark of renewed desire flickering in her eyes.

I capture her lips in a possessive kiss, dark chuckle rumbling out from my chest. "Promise. Now, let's get you cleaned up before round two."

She giggles, already sitting up, ready to follow me wherever I lead. And as I look at her, at this beautiful, willing creature who has given herself to me so completely, I feel a surge of possessive pride.

She's mine now, utterly and irrevocably.

My submissive, my everything.

And I plan to spend the rest of our lives making sure she never forgets it.