All Comments on 'The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 03'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is w/o question the hottest sex story on here

Oh God! The seduction is building and building and geting hotter and hotter and I'm wetter and hornier. I love it. Jesscia is so ready to fuck Lee she is busting inside to feel his big cock deep insdie her. Her Asian ways and teachings are holding her back for now but the walls are breaking down slolwy and for sure. And Lee knows just how to build and build her wanting as he is waiting for her to ask him to fuck her. He wants her to ask. And I know she will sooner or later especially since she has now sen and held his big thick cock. I know I would, I'm soooo fucking hot!! When it happens and we all know it will she will go wild cumming and climaxing on that big black cock pole deeper in her small Oriental body. Deeper than anyone has ever been and it will be so damn good. It's also good to read how he slowly builds and is driving her towards what should be a beautiful fuck session and a great ending. I can't wait to see how she handles it after it is finished and she goes home to her husband! More soon please you are doing a great job Lee and I only wish I knew the ending before you post it. Can't wait. If this is a true story or not it's the fucking hottest one on here. I wish I was Jessica I would ask you to fuck me NOW!. God how I wish I was she.

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
MAN!!! Another great chapter I can't wait to see

how and went he finally takes her small oriental body for his own! He will give her what she is dripping for. She will love his big cock filling her so much more than her oriental husband can do.

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleabout 18 years ago
Hey, What Happened to Chapter 3?

While I love your story, and have rated it a big 10, the latest chapter is numbered 4! I wonder if this is a misprint or if Chapter 3 is located somewhere else?

Keep up the good work, too.

Thanks,

JJGreenville

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I read some of your stories and they all involve

white women except this one. Why the change? Why the Oriental woman in this one? I have to say your seduction is very good and extremely stimualting. I am enjoying the chase very much. I just hope she doens't cheat on her husband completely by letting the black man take her and fuck her. But the way it's going I fear it will happen sooner or later. But you have me hooked on the story and I'll read it to the end. It's very well written!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenabout 18 years agoAuthor
To the lady would asked about the Oriental women

Vastie, this story was written especially for a very beautiful Asian woman I met on line. She and I were enjoying this story which was written just for her about her. I hope she gets as much enjoyment from it as I did writing it. I only wish she would write me more but she is having problems with her life right now. I am there for her and would glady resolve one of her problems if we were closer. Write dirctly to me and I'll tell you more baby! Maybe you have a problem too that needs resolving with my help. I actually do love white women. Just let me know. WWW

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Finally...some fucking! But it needs more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous