The Seduction of John and Mary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm. Am I doing it right, Sarah?", she teased.

"Oh, yes, baby! Just like that! Don't stop! Mmmmmmm!"

It wasn't too long before Mary recognized that moment before climax. She felt Sarah tensing up, then came the shuddering.

"I'm going to cum!"

Mary turned up the intensity, her tongue deep inside Sarah. Then the flow of juices began to cover her face as she lapped up as much as she was able.

"OOOOHHHHHH!!!! OH God!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Mmmmmmm!

Sarah collapsed into Mary's arms, completely satiated and exhausted.

"My God, Mary! That was amazing!"

They kissed, Sarah tasting herself on Mary's lips.

"Baby, are you sure you've never done this before?"

"It was my first time and I wanted it to be with you. I just did what came naturally but you made it so much easier by showing me in the pool house. You are so sensual, so receptive. I don't want this to be the last time, Sarah."

"It won't be, Mary, I promise."

The two cuddled for several minutes until Sarah was ready to reciprocate, but as things sometimes happen, Mary's mother called and said she was on the way over. What could have been an afternoon of sexual bliss, turned into Sarah's rush to get dressed and a last kiss for Mary before her mother's arrival.

That was the last time that Sarah and Mary got together. Sarah and her mother left a few days later for Europe. The odd thing about that is that there was no communication between the two for the entire time. In the meantime, Mary had an unexpected encounter with a young, hot college girl. That story coming at a later date.

12