The Seduction of Nana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clearly, those days have not passed, Nana."

"You are too nice, Bradley," she replied blushing before adding, "You know, I miss this Bradley... us having the time to just sit and talk."

"So do I and in that regards, well, lot of it's my fault. I understand, I mean I really do, you gotta help mom with Sophia and Billy, but in my heart I feel like I'm being left behind... like you have no time for me anymore and the honest truth is I just miss not having time to spend with you... alone."

"Well, I guess I was wrong." She reached out and touched the side of his face--tenderly-- sending a cool chill throughout his body. "Being a grown teenager, I really didn't think you would care one way or the other if you spent time with your old grandmother."

"You are not old," he snapped at her. "Shit even though you are my grandmother you still look about ten times better than all my friends' moms do. Hell you look better than even their young girlfriends."

"You can't really mean that?"

"I do," he said. Reaching out her found her hands and squeezed them tight. "I find you abundantly attractive and about what happened this morning... I--"

She quickly interrupted him. It wasn't time to discuss that... just yet. "Before we get into that I just want to say you avoiding me like you have been for this last month or so has to stop. You are really hurting my feelings."

"OK, I will stop avoiding you if you promise me one thing."

"Anything sweetheart."

"Can you make a better effort to find some free time for me, even if it means telling little white lies to Sophia and Billy like you did this morning?"

"I'm sure I can do that as long as you maybe adjust your schedule for me also hon."

"You mean adjust my schedule like this morning by blowing off class."

"Exactly. Anyways, I hope sitting here talking to me is maybe more interesting than sitting in some classroom listening to your professor drone on."

"Yeah," he replied as his eyes slipped down to her attractive bra and nicely sized tits, yet again, "this is more interesting for sure."

Jennie smiled. She felt her self-esteem growing by the minute as she noticed, much to her excitement, how her grandson was having an incredibly hard time keeping his eyes off her chest.

"Now I guess we better discuss what happened this morning and, considering how I am still only half-dressed, what is happening still now."

"OK, you want me to go first," Bradly volunteered.

"Please," she said leaning back while, maybe, involuntarily pushing her chest out at him.

"Well... you, like, hurt my feelings by yelling at me this morning. I mean it was just an accident... what happened."

"I know it was an accident, but I didn't really yell... I... ahh just sort of snapped at you."

He suspected she wanted to say more but for some reason was reluctant to do so. Hoping to get her to open up, he said, "Well, if you knew it was an accident why were you so mad?"

"Look, I admit, I reacted badly. Given another chance I would have handled it differently and I guess I should really explain why I was upset about you walking in on me like that. Hopefully, it will allow you to understand things better and see why I was upset."

"I am listening."

"The truth is a bit complicated but here it is. Your grandfather was extremely conservative when it came to anything sexual, Bradley. He didn't like it when I dressed sexy or tried to show off, even if we were alone, and you know how domineering he was and how I was stupid and always did what he wanted."

"Yeah, I know. I never liked the way he treated you, Nana. I--"

"Shhh, honey. I don't want to turn this into a conversation about him. Not now. Let me finish."

"Sure, go on, I'm listening."

"Anyways, I really wasn't allowed to have any clothes that were sexy including my underwear. For all my life, I have basically only worn the most conservative bras and panties and always white. Your grandfather didn't like the colorful ones or ones with designs... like you know this one has. Adding to my embarrassment maybe was you, my grandson, being the first person ever to see me in something other than a conservative, plain looking bra. The past you know is sometimes hard to overcome, sweetie."

"Well, you need to overcome your past Nana because you look great in your non-conservative, non-white bra."

"Thanks. You are making this easy by being so sweet." She gave him a warm smile before leaning in and giving him a hug and whispering in his ear, "I love you so much Bradley. Have you heard enough?"

"I have heard enough only when you are done, Nana. If you have more to say, tell me more."

"I do. Probably because I am older now, and single, with my best years behind me, I kind of feel I will never be wined and dined again, have gifts lavished upon me by some doting young man, have drinks bought for me, again by some handsome young man, after which he would politely ask me to slow dance."

She paused now, letting out a quiet sniffle or two before quickly regaining her composure and continuing. "And worst of all, I doubt, at my age, I will never enjoy the feeling of true romance ever again. I guess you could call me a skeptic, but I just don't see those things in my future and it makes me sad."

Bradley was about to respond when there was a knock on the door, followed by his little brother's voice. "Nana are you awake. I'm hungry."

"Oh God. Our time is up, Bradley. You know I gotta take care of him now."

"I know," Bradley answered.

Jennie jumped up from the bed and hurried over to the door. Cracking it open just a bit she whispered something to Billy before shutting the door.

As she moved over toward the closet she told him, "Wait there, Bradley."

When she came rushing out of the closet, fully dressed, he realized the fun was probably over, but then she surprised him with some wonderful news.

She came over and plopped down on the bed next to him. "Listen honey, I'm pretty sure I can make some arrangements with your Aunt June to pick Sophie up after school today and then after I get Billy up and dressed, and fed, I could drop him off there too. In fact, I think I could convince her to keep them overnight. You know how she loves those kids. Anyways, your mom is working a double at the hospital tonight and mentioned how she is going to spend the night there, probably will just crash in the nurse's lounge I guess, because she has to also work again first thing in the morning."

"So Mom wouldn't be home until tomorrow afternoon, and with Sophie and Billy over at Aunt June's house for the day, and the night, it would... ahh..." He paused wanting her to finish.

Jennie reached over, grabbing his hand, she squeezed it tight, "Leave us to pick up things here, once again, without having to worry about being disturbed."

He smiled. "That would be great."

Grabbing his car keys, Bradley headed out the door, still formulating his plans as he tore out of the driveway. Roughly an hour and a half later when he arrived at home, Jennie had already left to take Billy over to his Aunt June's house allowing him just enough time to arrange everything on his end.

Bradley was just finishing up with wrestling the second of the two patio chairs from outside up and into his mom's bedroom, the small round cast iron table, also from the patio, was already in place in the bedroom, when he heard her enter the house. After retrieving a dark sheet from the hallway closet, he tossed it over the table for use as a tablecloth.

From the top of the stairs he called down to her. "Hey don't come up here yet, I am preparing a surprise or two for you. I will be down in a minute."

"Sure hon," Jennie replied back.

He hurried into his room to change into a nice pair of khakis and a new shirt he picked out at the mall. As a final touch he added a dark suit jacket over his new pink shirt.

As he slowly made his way down the stairs he hoped he was not about to make a complete fool out of himself. While setting things up in the bedroom, he hatched a wild plan to do a bit of roleplaying with her, which just might, if he was truly lucky, led somewhere... wicked. Now the question was: would she play along?

Deciding it might be better to give her a little bit of a warning he sent her a text.

R U up for a bit of fun and games with your favorite grandson

Hmm, what kind of fun and games are you talking about?

You shall see, Madame when your host arrives in the kitchen. Be there in just a second and I hope you will "play along", Madame

She was leaning against the kitchen counter with a smile on her face as he came into the kitchen. Striking a formal tone and trying to sound elegant, Bradley said, "Ahh, the Madame is here for her noon luncheon date. And right on time I see."

Eyeing her grandson in his elegant black suitcoat, Jennie, after barely a moment's hesitation, decided to play right along.

"And you must be the maître d of this fine establishment."

"I am," he replied before presenting his arm to her and saying, "And shall I escort you to your private dining room on the upper level, Madame."

As she hooked her hand around his arm, allowing herself to be led across the kitchen, Jennie giggled to herself at her grandson's foolishness while secretly delighted he was being foolish--just for her.

"Tell me, kind sir, has my dining companion arrived?"

"Actually..." Bradley paused, thinking, before an inspiration hit him. "Speaking of that, I have a message. Sadly your companion for lunch called ahead. He will not be able to keep his lunch date with you, Madame."

"That is too bad."

Smiling at her host she said quietly, "Oh how I hate dining alone."

Bradley picked up on her gambit immediately. "Well Madame, it just so happens my shift is over as soon as I have you escorted upstairs and settled into your table. Could I be so bold, as to suggest myself joining you for lunch?"

"Why that would be absolutely lovely to have such a handsome young dining companion join me for lunch, but I'm afraid there is one tiny problem, my planned on dining companion, my shitass husband, was supposed to bring me something elegant to wear as I was too busy running errands and such so I'm afraid I really don't have anything proper for a fine lunch date."

"Oh, that is not a problem, Madame as all our upper level private dining rooms come fully equipped with both its own private bathroom and wardrobe for the ladies. I will direct you to the wardrobe where I'm sure you can find something proper to wear."

"That would be most excellent," she replied just as they reached the bedroom door.

"OK, Nana, time out for a moment. I have a couple surprises prepared in the bedroom and I don't want to spoil them so maybe you could like, close your eyes, and let me guide you to mom's closet. That's where you keep your nice clothes right."

"Yes, but I must say, wow honey, you are going all out for me huh and by the way, I like this little roleplaying game of ours. It's both fun and imaginative... two things that have been sorely lacking in my life for too long."

"Alright close your eyes then as we enter the bedroom and no peeking!"

"Promise, but I am thinking, maybe can you lead me first to the bathroom as if I am going to have such a handsome and charming lunch companion I need to at least make myself look halfway presentable and put some makeup on. I already took a quick shower while you were gone so that at least is out of the way.

"OK, but you have to keep the bathroom door shut and when you are ready call me, and then I will guide you to the closet."

"Boy you really don't want to see how you have fixed up this so called upper dining room of ours huh?" she told him.

"Nope and remember..."

"Yeah, yeah, no peeking."

Inside the bathroom, Jennie took her time applying her makeup in an attempt to impress her "young lunch date". After spending a few minutes messing with her hair, she called Bradley to inform him she was done.

After being led over to the closer and then stepping inside, she got her first surprise. Setting in the middle of the hardwood floor was a white shoebox. Taped to the box was a plain piece of paper. Leaning over she couldn't help but to smile after reading the box's label-- A GIFT FOR THE MADAME.

Tearing off the cover of the shoebox, Jennie was happily surprised to find the sexy sandals with their four inch heels her adoring grandson had purchased for her earlier at the mall.

Hmm, she mused, if these shoes are any indication, I think someone wants me to dress a little sexy for them. I guess I had better oblige him.

At first, Jennie was at a loss as to what to wear. The few dresses she owned were quite conservative, as were all of her nice dress skirts. Then it hit her. Turning away from the small corner of the closet where she was keeping her own clothes, she turned to exam what her daughter had available to wear.

Crystal, without the restraint of an overbearing husband, owned a various array of nice, i.e. sexy clothes. After spending a few minutes checking out several of Crystal's skirts and tops, Jennie ended up going with a white blouse and a gray pencil mini skirt. Both the blouse and the skirt were made all the sexier by being a bit tight on Jennie since her daughter was a somewhat smaller woman.

Matched with the alluring high heels shoes Bradley purchased her, the "Madame" could only hope her date would find her, at least, somewhat, attractive looking.

All set, Jennie made the call to Bradley and just a short minute later he was leading her, eyes firmly shut, out of the bedroom and onto the landing just outside the bedroom door.

Once they were outside the bedroom he announced, "Game on."

"Yes, let's play," Jennie happily chirped.

"May I offer to buy the Madame a drink downstairs while we wait for our food to be prepared? I took the liberty of ordering for you. I hope you don't mind?"

"Yes, on both accounts kind sir," she happily replied allowing herself to be led down the stairs, across the living room and into the adjacent dining room. Over at the mini bar in the corner of the dining room, Bradley poured them both a glass of red wine.

"Is wine OK with the Madame?" he asked.

"Yes. I normally don't drink in the afternoon, but then again, I normally don't have such charming company for my luncheon dates either so I guess I can make an exception."

A minute later they were seated at the now smaller dining room table as Bradley had removed the two middle leafs in anticipation of them sharing a drink there.

"So shall I continue to just call you Madame or are you going to tell me your name?"

After taking a moment to ponder the question, Jennie responded. "I think I prefer Madame. Not knowing my name will add an element of mystery to our date. Plus, since I am a married woman, although my marriage is lacking in all regards, it's probably best you don't know too much about me."

"I believe I know all I need to know about you, Madame which is you are a beautiful and classy woman who has an absolute fool for a husband. That being said, may I add you look simply stunning in the outfit you picked out."

"You are so very charming... ahh I am afraid I don't know you name either."

"Certainly, my name is... Lance," Bradley said after a moment's pause.

"Hmm, Lance that is a good strong name. I like it."

"And maybe you will like this also," he said, pulling the small white oblong jewelry gift box out of his khakis and setting it down in front of her.

"What is this?"

"A small gift for the Madame. Please go ahead and open it."

Smiling, she pried the lid of the box before fairly shrieking upon seeing the white pearl necklace Bradley had bought her on his trip to the mall.

"Will you try it on, Madame?"

"Certainly," she whispered while fighting back the tears threatening to spill from her gorgeous, icy blue eyes. Bradley was being so damn charming and sweet to her she just couldn't help herself.

After getting the necklace in place and dropping it down inside her blouse, she gave him a smile. "So how does it look on me? Oh wait, here, maybe so you can see it better."

She slyly undid the top button of her tight blouse. "Better?"

"Yes, but maybe one more button would do it if you really were in a mood to show off... the necklace that is."

"Normally the Madame takes a conservative approach to her appearance but oddly, Lance, you instill me a confidence in me to show off."

Reaching for the buttons on her blouse she leaned forward while whispering, "If one more button undone would be good to show off my beautiful new necklace I can only imagine two buttons undone would be much better."

"Yes, I very much agree," Bradley whispered back as he watched her undo two more buttons on her blouse.

"You like?" she asked after getting the buttons undone.

"Yes. Very nice, indeed," Bradley replied as he eyed the wide swatch of skin the extra buttons left undone on her blouse allowed him to see.

He only had a minute to enjoy his nana showing off though as just then the doorbell rang.

"Ahh the food has arrived," he said jumping to his feet.

After getting the delivery driver paid off, Lance turned to the Madame, "Shall we adjourn upstairs to the dining room."

"Yes. Would you mind very much if we brought the bottle of wine with us, Lance as it is most excellent and the Madame is in a mood to get a little bit tipsy."

"Of course," he said, "just give me a minute to go upstairs and make sure everything is properly prepared."

After placing the food on the table, and getting the candles lit on both the table, and throughout the room, Bradley turned his attention to his mom's heavy blackout curtains. She often worked the night shift and liked her bedroom dark for sleeping during the day which was just perfect for the dim, romantic atmosphere he was striving to create for them.

He pulled the curtains into place before turning to appraise the room. Everything was set.

Back downstairs he found his date anxiously waiting while holding the still half full bottle of red wine.

Once they entered the bedroom hand in hand, Jennie let out a small gasp, shocked at the lengths he went just to impress her.

In the open area in between the bed and the closet of Crystal's spacious bedroom, was the round patio table, with its dark sheet serving as a table cloth, along with the padded patio chairs.

In the middle of the table was a candelabra with three flickering tall, white candles. Next to this was his mom's best vase arranged with the dozen roses. Throughout the entirety of the bedroom, adding to the romantic atmosphere, were dozens of small dancing tea light candles, arrayed on both nightstands flanking the bed, on the tall dresser, and on the small vanity table in one corner.

Hearing her first gasp, and then squeeze his hand tightly, caused Bradley to feel, just maybe, he nailed things in his attempt to impress her.

They spent the next few minutes enjoying their lunch, while sharing some more wine, and before it was through, thanks to the light and playful banter they engaged in, the atmosphere surrounding their supposedly fun and innocent role playing game, was fairly reeking of sexual tension.

Pushing himself back from the table, Bradley stood up. He was feeling both brave and impulsive. Was it the wine, or was it playing the confident Lance which drove his impulsiveness to want more and more from this little game they were playing?

Striking an overly formal demeanor, he circled around to her side of the table and stretched his hand out. "May I have the supreme honor of sharing a dance with the beautiful Madame?"

"God, I haven't slow danced in ages. You are serious?"

"Very," he whispered.

"I would love to but we have no music."

"A situation easily remedied." He crossed the room to the dresser. Pulling the top drawer out, he retrieved his Amazon Echo from its hiding stop, placing it on the table.