The Seduction of Nana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands groped at her ass through the tight skirt as he kissed her back. Their tongues intertwined, allowing any pretense of them enjoying an innocent dance, to come to an abrupt end.

Presently they found themselves back at the dining room table. "Please, I need to sit down for a moment. The room is spinning."

He easily lifted her up, placing her butt first onto the dining room table. Staring at her, he smiled. "Don't worry about the room. I will secure it without a doubt Madame, so now I am just wondering how grateful you might be?"

"Maybe this much." She slowly started to undo first one button, and then another on her tight blouse, before taking his hands and pressing them up against the front of her blouse.

He eagerly began to fondle her tits through her blouse for a few blissful moments as Jennie allowed him this one aggressive moment before she managed to push him away. He was still staring at her chest... panting like a dog.

It thrilled her, absolutely thrilled her beyond words, that her fifty one year old tits could inspire such passionate emotions in her sweet, innocent grandson, but still she wanted his aggression to simmer just bit longer. She knew the real trick would be to harness his aggression, if only for the moment, before getting it upstairs and into the bedroom.

"Great... so you got me a room. Can you escort me there, please?" she told him as she leaned back away from him.

With a tremendous effort, "Lance" managed to put his passion on hold and find his professional demeanor once more. "Yes, Madame. Your room is just upstairs."

"Yes, just give me a moment to use the bathroom and straighten myself up."

She wasn't gone long before emerging from the downstairs bathroom. Pausing in front of him, she whispered, "Maybe the Madame would care for another drink or perhaps another dance before going to her room?"

He asked this, hopefully, despite noticing how her blouse was once again buttoned all the way up.

"While that is a generous offer, I'm afraid I'm ready to retire for the evening. If you could just show me to my room."

Apparently, whatever was going to happen between them, wasn't going to happen down here... or maybe not at all considering her dismissive tone with him.

The Madame used her cold tone with the express purpose of hoping it would fuel the idea the "Madame" was nothing more than a cock tease, who had used the kind young man to get what she wanted, and now had no use for him.

It worked as Lance stewed all the way up the stairs, imagining how he would feel if this was a real scenario. His imagined hurt feelings received a boost when he tried to take her hand while leading her up the stairs.

Yanking her hand back, she said, "Please, I am tired." Jennie snapped, with exaggerated curtness.

At the top of the stairs, he turned, leading her down the few short paces to his mom's room. "Your room, Madame," he said to her formally as he opened the door.

Jennie poked her head inside and sniffed. "Hmm, a bit quaint for my tastes, but it will have to do, I suppose."

Lance tried to step past her and into the room saying, "Here let me turn back the covers on the bed for you, Madame and--"

Hoping he was attuned into the game she was now playing, Jennie quickly stepped in front of him. "That will be quite alright, Lance, as I stated quite clearly I am tired, so good night."

"Yes, of course, Madame, it's ju--"

As a final touch she made it a point to shut the door rudely in his face.

Bradley took a step away from the door. Taking a deep breath, he shut his eyes allowing himself to sink deeper into character.

Who is Lance, he asked himself. Bradley took a quick minute to answer himself silently.

Although appearing calm and cool, Lance was actually hot headed with a bit of a bad temper and a nasty streak of aggressiveness toward women--especially after he had been drinking.

Yes, this was exactly the way his nana told him to view his character, before adding with a smile, "He is also quite sexually frustrated, a frustration that shall boil over tonight after being aptly teased by the alluring Madame."

Bradley opened his eyes. He was ready; Lance was ready that is. "Fucking teasing bitch." He muttered taking a step back toward the bedroom door.

Raising his hand, it trembled slightly, he knocked quietly on the door and waited.

Jennie resisted the urge to smile as she crossed the room. She hoped her cock teasing had gotten to her grandson, revving up his engine to full throttle-- so to speak. She paused at the door giving her time to slip back into character.

Cracking open the door, she glared out at him with a smug look on her face before whispering harshly, "Look young man I already tol--"

"Lance" took a deep breath before shoving the door inward. Hard. Hard enough to cause the Madame to stumble backwards as she let out a little yelp. Although Jennie earlier while discussing their impending role playing game informed her grandson, maybe even begged was more like it, to be overly aggressive with her, still she was caught somewhat off guard.

Lance reached out gripping her wrist tightly.

"I will scream. God help me I will."

"Go ahead and scream," he said as he twisted her arm behind her back, "and if you do I will break your fucking arm you teasing bitch."

Just to add a bit of realism to his statement, Bradley even went as far as to actually twist her arm enough to make her cry out. "Please... Lance... you are hurting me. I won't scream. I promise."

Relaxing his grip he brought his mouth to her ear growling, "If I let you go you better behave."

"Yes, yes, I will, promise."

He released her and then took a step back.

Jennie, doing her best damsel in distress act, began to slowly inch away from him working her way back around toward the door while whispering, "Look, just tell me what you want hon and I'm... well, I'm sure I can oblige you."

Lance watched her inch closer and closer to the door and was preparing himself once more to go into attack mode.

Just as she started to reach for the doorknob in two long strides he was across the room. He violently snatched her hand away from the door as Jennie let out a small shriek at her grandson's aggressive behavior. Well, at least he was taking their game seriously. Yeah, no doubt about that!

"Planning on going somewhere... Madame."

Jennie, deciding it might be fun not to play the innocent victim at this point, made her voice sarcastic as she said, "Yes actually I planned on trying to escape... I thought that would have been rather obvious."

She stood there, glaring at him tapping her foot on the floor, waiting to see what his reaction might be to her sarcasm.

"Try to escape again and I will be forced to use my knife and maybe cut that pretty face of yours up something bad."

Jennie quickly made a firm decision. I shall continue to push his buttons until he snaps. "Really, so does that mean your mommy lets you play with knives, little boy." Taking a step toward him, she dropped her voice. "Actually, I bet you don't even have a fucking knife, Lance."

Lance took a step closer to her. "Oh yeah you wanna see it then huh?"

"The knife you mean?"

"Yes, the knife... so you know I am fucking serious about getting what I want from you."

"Go ahead and show me then... if it makes you feel better... then again I don't really care to see anything you have."

Knowing this should push him to the edge, she waited until he was busy fumbling inside his pants pocket to retrieve the knife.

Turning quickly away from him, she snatched open the door and was just stepping outside when Lance swiftly reacted. He let the knife slip back down inside his pocket as he reached out and with one powerful hand grabbed her trailing wrist. He viciously yanked her back in the room before wrenching the door shut with a loud bang.

He gave her wrist a malicious little twist, causing Jennie to quickly go limp as she cried out, "OK, OK, I will be good."

"Close your eyes and turn around. Do it now," he barked as he took a step closer to her.

Jennie now decided to flip the script and become wholly docile, just to see how he might react.

Turning around, she closed her eyes. Lance pressed the full weight of his muscular body against her body pinning her face first against the door.

Jennie was starting to get really fucking turned on as she could feel the full weight of his young, powerful body pressing up against her; she could smell the whiskey on his breath, along with the faint aroma of his cologne, but most exciting of all was the threat of violence and sex which hung in the air between them, made all the more serious by his immense hardness pushing up against her firm backside. She wondered if he would have guessed by now how she wasn't wearing any panties under her slutty little mini skirt.

This is what she had been longing for, and now that it was here, she wanted it all the more. Her pussy, already pre-soaked from the night's naughty affairs, was now on fire.

He waited for the Madame to close her eyes before reaching down and retrieving the knife from his pocket. Holding it out just far enough away from her face to be safe, he hit the button.

Upon hearing the blade swish out, so dangerously close to her face, Jennie started to squirm with untold excitement. So he had not been bluffing after all!

Her handsome attacker having a knife--now this was an exciting twist she hadn't been expecting.

"Did you hear that? You know what that was?"

"A knife."

He carefully dragged the knife slowly across the back of her neck. The cold hard steel sent shivers of excitement up and down her spine.

"Open your eyes"

Jennie's eyes flickered open. His mouth was pressed up close to her ear. Whispering, he said, "I could hurt you really bad, bitch. I should hurt you... and maybe I will still... you fucking tease."

"Please Lance, I'm begging you, I wil--"

He banged his fist loudly against the door, right next to her face, interrupting her intended plea for mercy.

"Shut up," he barked. "Turn around slowly."

Jennie carefully twisted her body around so she was facing him. He glared at her--handsomely--as he brought the knife slowly up to her throat. Ever so slowly, he dragged the sharp edge of the knife against her creamy white throat until it reached her pearl necklace.

"Nice," he whispered using the edge of the knife to toy with the necklace.

"It was a gift from my grandson. He is adorable and loves his nana so much."

"I just bet he does," Lance whispered back as he slowly pulled the knife back from her throat.

"Now are you going to be good so I won't need this?"

"Yes, you can put your knife away, Lance. The Madame will be good."

"You're mine right?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Say it. Tell me."

"I am yours. You can do whatever you want to me."

He clicked the blade back into place, before turning and tossing the knife across the room. It hit the bed with a quiet thud.

Turning back to her, he softened his voice. Raising his hand, he gently used one finger to stroke the side of her face. "All I wanted was a good night kiss. Nothing more. That would have been good enough for me."

"Well that is a simple enough thing." She gave him several light kisses on each cheek, before pulling back briefly, and then leaning forward she let her lips brush teasingly against his several times as she whispered, "You can undo my blouse if you want sweetie."

Her hands found his and pressed them against her blouse as she leaned back against the door. He nervously began to fiddle with the top button of her blouse.

The buttons were small and delicate, and her light kisses, she was again teasingly just barely brushing her lips against his, while pulling back anytime he tried to kiss her more forcefully, were a major distraction.

He was having difficulty getting the small buttons undone, but finally just as he managed to get the top two buttons undone, she pushed him away.

"There I kissed you good night. Are you satisfied now, Lance?" she asked in a sultry whisper.

"Yes," he lied. He wasn't satisfied by a long shot.

"Well good, then I imagine you will be leaving," she said while squeezing out from between him and the door. Turning, she gave him a smile. "I hope you enjoyed your good night kiss now if you would kindly leave."

His eyes narrowed as he realized she was back to being a fucking tease... once again. "I thought, I mean, you invited me to unbutton your blouse and now you want me to leave? Why are you scared of me or something?"

"Scared of you?" she fairly snorted, "don't be silly. I knew you were harmless all along. Your inability to get my blouse undone, even without me struggling to stop you, only proves my point."

Her voice up until this point had been playful and teasing, but now it turned cold and biting. Giving him a hard stare she finished by saying, "Now can you kindly... get the fuck out of my room so I can undressed?"

Jennie turned away and started to open the door praying her biting comments and dismissive attitude would do the trick. It did.

Lance whirled on her, slamming the door shut with such force it shook the entire room. He moved up close to her before growling, "You say I am harmless. I will show you just how... not harmless I am."

Reaching down, he started to unzip his pants before Jennie reached out and grabbed his hand.

"Allow me," she whispered.

Lance sighed, hoping the teasing was finally at an end. He was so fucking hard by now it was beginning to hurt.

Jennie slowly, ever so slowly, began to unzip his pants before, with a unexpected rapid twist of her wrist, zipped them back up as she casually pushed him away.

Staring at him directly she spoke to him much in the same way a mother scolds a wayward child. "Yeah, right, little boy, you could barely get my blouse undone, so how could you ever hope to take advantage of me. Now again, can see yourself out and please... your slamming the door act is getting tiresome so maybe can you shut the door quietly on your way out."

She brushed past him flippantly, crossing the room toward the bathroom when he finally snapped. In two long strides he was on her. Gripping her by the arm, he pulled her over close to the bed as she let out a small squeal... of utter delight.

Twisting her around in his arms, he tried to kiss her, but she fought back banging her fists against his chest. It mattered little, his blood was up once more, for real this time, as he crushed his lips to hers.

They kissed angrily almost, both thirsting for more, their mouths crashing into each other, over and over again. He brought his hands up pawing at her chest briefly before he began to tear at the buttons of her blouse driven by her earlier biting comments on how he wasn't able to get the buttons on her blouse undone.

"No, wait," she whispered pushing him back.

"You are nothing but a tease. Jesus you kiss me, then it's 'no wait'."

"I am sorry, Lance," she replied batting her eyes innocently at him. "It's just I didn't want you to ruin my blouse. It's expensive and the buttons are delicate so..."

He wasn't buying her song and dance this time. Without thinking Lance snarled, "You mean ruin it like this..."

It was like a sudden violent summer storm had rolled inland destroying everything in its path... including her expensive blouse with its delicate buttons. The storm's name was Lance and it rolled over Jennie violently.

Using both hands to grasp either side of her blouse, Lance brutally ripped the blouse open. The small, delicate buttons went flying everywhere as Jennie screeched loudly, half in terror, half in sheer delight.

Lance tossed the ruined blouse aside before pushing her roughly onto the bed. He was on her before she could even react, diving onto the bed and pinning her there.

His mouth found her neck, raining violent kisses down as Jennie struggled to free herself to no avail. His wild kisses fell to her chest, the feel of the pretty purple bra against his angry lips only urging his lust onwards.

"Wait, honey," she gasped. "Take my bra off... you obviously want the Madame's boobs."

He reached under her body and struggled with the triple clasps briefly before she rose up. Dropping her voice to a sultry whisper she said, "Why don't you let me take it off for you sweetie? I think that would be easier huh?"

He pulled back, lost under the spell of her beauty and charm once more.

"Here sit on the edge of the bed and..." She hopped up off the bed as he moved to obey. "I will stand here, right in front of you, so you have a front row seat as I take my bra off." She stroked the side of his face tenderly before whispering, "I bet you would like that huh?"

Moving closer, she pushed her tits in his face while bringing her hands behind her back intending on fulfilling her promise. But then she spotted it and the game changed again.

The knife he tossed on the bed just a little while ago lay there within easy reach. Distracted by the Madame's tits in his face, Lance did not notice her reach out and grab it until it was too late.

Taking a step back, Jennie brought the knife around, waving it in his face.

"Now I have the knife," she snapped at him.

He laughed. "Shit, I bet you don't even know how to open it. Go ahea--"

With relish, Jennie pushed the button. The knife snapped opened causing Lance to let out a surprised chuckle.

"Shit, I guess you do," he said warily as she moved the knife closer to him.

"Now you are going to listen to me," she said taking another step back while foolishly brandishing the knife closer to him.

"I don't think so," he said before whipping his hand out. He had her wrist, the one holding the knife, in a vise like grip. She struggled as he hissed, "Give me the knife... now."

He squeezed her wrist harder before shaking it. "I said now!"

Jennie gave up and let him take the knife from her.

"What am I going to do with you, Madame? Those hands of yours are always getting you in trouble. They push me back, they hit me, they grab things they aren't supposed to; they playfully tease me without pleasing me... ever."

"I know. I'm sorry, Lance."

"Bullshit I don't trust your 'I'm sorry' any more than I trust your hands." He brought the knife up to her chest, and then higher toward her throat. "Maybe I ought to just cut you some and then you shall understand not to cross me."

"No, please. Look... I have an idea where you can trust me. Check my purse. It's right there on the nightstand."

"What are you talking about? I think you are just trying to distract me with more of your bullshit."

"No, seriously. Look for yourself."

"You do it. Show me what you got in your purse that will make me trust you. Go slow though and no fucking tricks."

"OK, OK, I promise, no tricks." Jennie pulled back from him and leaned over grabbing her purse off the night stand. "I am just going to open my purse and then you shall see."

One day, shortly after she had moved in, while arranging her stuff in her daughter's closet she came across a shoebox tucked away in the far recesses of the closet. Curious, thinking it was probably nothing more than a bunch of old photos, Jennie opened the box.

Instead of just a bunch of old, boring photos, inside the shoebox was a pair of gleaming black handcuffs. She was actually not really that surprised. It was years ago, but still she remembered Crystal confiding in her one day, about how her and Donnie, Bradley's dad, and her former son-in-law, were trying some new kinky stuff in the bedroom to spice up their sex life. Apparently, it had not worked all that well as roughly eight months later Crystal and Donnie were divorced.

"I don't suppose you would want to use these to secure my naughty hands, Lance?" Dangling from her hand was the handcuffs.