The Seduction of Nana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course he didn't need to beg, but still, she liked the fact he was. She wanted his cock with a desire that only a sex starved middle aged woman could understand.

Closing her eyes, she took him deep into her mouth, sucking on his stiff member with both skill and patience causing him to rush head long toward a powerful orgasm.

She pulled back, not wanting him to come just yet. Looking up at him, she batter her eyes at him seductively, before turning her attention back to his hardness.

Jennie knew her grandson was oh so close to blowing his load when she pulled back. Now she had a little something different in mind to finish him off.

"Sit down on the edge of the bed, Bradley."

His voice came out in a harsh whisper, "I was almost there, Nana!"

"Don't worry, honey, your nana is still going to make you come, so very hard, but just not in her mouth. I have another idea you might like."

"Really," he said wondering what could have been possibly better than coming in her mouth. He was about to find out.

Giving him a sly smile she said, "I think it's fitting that I let you come over all your Nana's big tits while she still has the bra on that started this whole thing."

"Just wait will I grab your mom's coconut oil from the bathroom."

Bradley watched his nana stride across the bedroom to the bathroom, his anticipation growing. She was going to let him fuck her tits!

She tilted the bottle of coconut oil over her chest, allowing a generous amount to come splashing out soaking both her bra and her chest above it, before twisting the cap back in place and tossing it aside.

After sinking down to her knees, directly in front of him, Jennie scooted forward thrusting her chest out as she barked more orders at him. "Use your hands Bradley to trap that big cock of yours between my tits."

"But... can't I take your bra off Nana?" he asked.

"Not now, Bradley, now do as you were told!" she snapped at him.

Using both hands he happily obeyed. After squeezing her tits together he pushed upwards, his cock gloriously spearing up and in between her tits encased by the soft cups of her bra. The feeling was nothing short of heavenly.

His cock was just reaching new levels of hardness when she bent her mouth down and took him in her mouth. Moving up and down quickly, she lathered the entirety of his cock with her wet saliva before letting it slip out of her mouth.

Sensing her young and inexperienced grandson would not last long, Jennie went in for the kill. "Now let's finish this," she growled, "Go on fuck your nana's tits hon... fuck em hard."

He used his hands to again squeeze her tits together once more imprisoning his jutting cock in between her boobs. Bradley propelled his hips up, again and again, bouncing up and down on the bed, furiously fucking his nana's tits.

Biting his lip, he tried to forestall the inventible but it was to no avail. Looking up at him, a coy smile on her face, she batted her eyes seductively saying in a determined whisper, "Oh that's it baby... fuck em hard, harder baby. Come all over your nana's pretty bra and big tits."

Bradley closed his eyes as his orgasm came rushing home. He wanted to prolong things, it felt that good, but it was like trying to stop a tremendous wave. He just couldn't help himself. He let out a sharp little cry and after another hard thrust the head of his cock erupted.

Jennie watched as a tremendous geyser of cum shot out of his cock soaking her chest and bra with a white, naughty stickiness. Together they collapsed back on the bed as she whispered, "That was some lunch date huh, sweetheart."

"It was. I hope we can have more dates like that in the future."

"Oh I am sure it can be arranged," Jennie replied happily.

Later on that day, after taking a nap and enjoying a quiet dinner, they were cuddled together on the sofa watching some TV. Soon Jennie was dozing peacefully as Bradley picked her up in his strong arms.

"Where are you taking me?" she murmured.

"Upstairs, to bed."

The way her powerful, young grandson was so easily carrying her, was so easy "man handling" her that is, sent her imagination into overdrive, giving her an idea. Tapping him on his bare chest as they reached the foot of the stairs, she whispered. "Stop. Put me down. I have an idea."

Bradley carefully set her on her feet hoping her idea would involve more sex. He was not to be disappointed.

"I was thinking. That roleplaying game of ours earlier today, it was fun... wasn't it?"

"I liked it," he replied.

"Well how about we explore another role playing game. One that is a bit spicier and a whole lot naughtier."

"I am listening."

"Let's go sit back down on the sofa and I will explain what I have in mind."

After they both sat down, Jennie explained what she wanted. "Look Bradley, what I am about to suggest may shock you but, well, keep an open mind."

He nodded his head keenly as she leaned in closer. "Remember how I mentioned your grandfather's and my relationship, especially in the bedroom, was really boring. Let's say he just lacked imagination when it came to our lovemaking while I, on the other hand, was forced to keep my wicked imagination under wraps."

She pulled back to gauge his reaction. "You don't have to keep it under wraps with me Nana."

His reaction was just as she hoped. "Then I will just come out and say it. I have always had a bit of a rape fantasy where my attacker was some handsome very young stranger that takes me by force. Not bad force, I mean not where he really hurts me mind you just... well... he overpowers me and..." Bradley listened to the rest of what his nana suggested with breathless enthusiasm.

They would be reprising their roles of the kind sir and the Madame, but this time with a bit of an explosive ending.

Bradley, dressed again in his nice khakis, and a fresh dress shirt, waited for his nana downstairs on the living room sofa. She was upstairs searching through his mom's clothes looking for something "slutty" to wear for this new game.

Five minutes passed, and then ten, as Bradley waited. He was on the verge of dozing off when he heard her high heels clicking seductively across the tiled foyer.

He came instantly awake upon hearing the front door first open, and then close. He waited anxiously checking his dress pants for the knife, along with the hastily scribbled note. Both were there.

Ironically, the knife, a six inch switchblade affair, was a present from her on his one of his birthday's some years ago.

The doorbell rang; the game was afoot. After rushing over to the front door, he paused for a count of five, allowing himself a few quick seconds to get in character, before opening the door.

Bradley opened the door just a crack. Making his voice coldly formal he said, "May I help you."

This new game would feature a much less polite host for the Madame--just as she requested when telling her grandson what she wanted from their new roleplaying game.

"I hope so. I am running late, but I have a reservation for dinner and a private dance floor... oh and a private bedroom for after our dinner."

"That is nice but you are running late Madame, very late. So late, in fact, I'm afraid the dining room is closed, but the dance floor, along with the bar, is still open for another forty minutes or so. As for the bedroom you reserved... You understand this is a private club and I will need to see your membership badge."

"My husband actually made the reservation. He is a member and I am supposed to be meeting him here. He should already be here in fact."

"Under what name is the reservation, Madame?" Bradley asked using the same cold, formal tone.

"Blankenship." She resisted the urge to smile. She thought the fake name was good, especially since she just made it up on the spot. This new game allowed for a bit of improvising on both their parts.

"I will check. Give me a minute." He started to shut the door.

"Can't I come in," she asked. "Its cold out here and I stupidly left my coat in the car that dropped me off."

"Afraid not. As I said, this is a private club... very private and I can allow no one inside until I am assured they are either a member or a guest of a member. Quite frankly, I don't remember anyone under the name of Blankenship having a reservation for the evening... but I will check."

Without another word he slammed the door shut in her face. Yeah, playing rude seemed to agree with him.

He walked back over to the sofa and sat down. He would purposefully leave her out in the cold for longer than necessary, knowing it would only ramp up her desperation.

He waited in the nice warm house, sitting down on the sofa and relaxing, while Jennie stomped around on the porch in the cold. He smiled to himself; he had went as far as locking the door and turning out the porch light on her.

Jennie was far from being upset about his rude behavior. Instead, she simply loved it knowing he was taking his role so seriously. True, it was cold and windy on this unseasonably cool spring night; it was also equally true she was not dressed for the weather in her extra tight white blouse, along with the black skirt, extremely tight and short, coming barely down to her mid-thigh.

Finally, after making her wait for a good five minutes Bradley crossed the living room to the foyer. Cracking open the door, he smiled at her coldly.

Jennie resisted the urge to brush past him into the warm house--it would only ruin their game-- instead she took a deep breath, waiting to see how he would handle things.

When he said nothing right away she barked at him, "Jesus it took you long enough young man. It's cold and dark out here you know!"

"Yes, I am sure it is," he replied coolly.

"Well, did you find our reservation? You are going to let me in?" Jennie asked crossing the porch toward the door. By now she really wanted inside the damn house, but apparently he was not going to make it easy as he quickly blocked her way.

"Yes I found the reservation but I afraid we have a small problem."

"W-what problem?" Jennie's teeth were starting to chatter as the cold was really beginning to get to her.

"Mr. Blankenship is not here. I first had him paged, and then remembered I had a note passed to me earlier this evening."

He slowly fished the note out of his pocket, it was actually an old shopping list he mom left in the kitchen, and pretended to peer at it a moment before he glanced at her. She was visibly shivering as she stood out on the cold, dark porch.

"Apparently, something came up and your husband will not be able to meet you here tonight and since the reservation is in his name, and his name only, and you are not a member, I checked, there is precious little I can do. I might suggest you call yourself a cab or an Uber to pick you up Mrs. Blankenship."

He started to shut the door when she cried out desperately. "Please, my phone, it was in my coat. I can't call anyone."

"Well now that is unfortunate, but I am afraid without a reservation I can't let you in and please you must vacate the porch... now." He resisted the urge to smile as he started to shut the door in her face.

"Please, you can't leave me out here in the cold and the dark. Can't you let me in for a moment? Just so I can warm up and figure out what I'm going to do." "

"Doubtful," he replied promptly.

"Wait, I have money. I can give you a nice tip, you know, just for being kind and letting me in."

"In that case, if you are willing to pay a nice tip." He stepped aside allowing her into the house.

"Thank you. It's so cold out there and I'm freezing."

"Yes, I can see that," he replied dryly as his eyes floated up and down her body. Again, he resisted a smile as he observed the super tight, and rather short, skirt she was donning along with a pair of stunning black leather knee high boots. The heels were a generous four inches making the boots the pure embodiment of sluttiness.

Holding out his hand, palm up, he gave her a wry smile before announcing, "Now please Mrs. Blankenship, quickly, let's take care of our business. My shift is over just about now and I want to go home."

Jennie searched inside her skirt pocket and pulled out a five and three ones. Holding the bills out she smiled wanly wondering what his reaction would be to such a paltry amount.

"Eight dollars," he sniffed, "really Mrs. Blankenship? There is precious little I can do for such a small amount. I am afraid you are going to have to leave."

"Please just let me use your house phone to make a call."

"No personal calls. Now, really you must leave."

"But I have a reservation!"

"Once again, your husband has the reservation as I stated." Firmly gripping her by the shoulders, he roughly steered her toward the door.

Brushing his hands off of her, she raised her voice, "Jesus, isn't there something we could work out. You can't send me back out into the cold. Please sir."

"Well if you were a paying customer I could let you stay and have a drink from the bar but then again our drinks start at, I believe, seventeen dollars so you are out of luck there too."

He once again started to steer her toward the door.

"Well if you were any kind of gentlemen you would offer to buy me a drink. I mean the bar is still open and you said your shift is over so..."

"Mrs. Blankenship, you are a married woman? Furthermore, your husband is a member here and if word was to get back to him--"

"I thought this club was known for its discretion, especially its employees. I am sure if we were to share a drink, or two, it should remain our little secret, especially if you were to find us some dark corner to share our drink in. After the drink maybe we could even share a dance and to that end I'm sure if you did care to dance with me, since you work here, I would think you would be able to get us a private dance floor."

"You are absolutely right Mrs. Blankenship I am sure I could steer us to a dark corner and secure us a private dance floor but--"

Jennie stepped forward, brushing her fingers along his hand, interrupting whatever lame excuse Bradley was going to try and use not to accept her over the top invitation. Dropping her voice to a sultry whisper, she said, "Please young man, get a couple drinks in me and you might find my company to be... hmm, exceedingly pleasant."

Taking her by the arm he guided her across the foyer to the nearby sofa. "Wait here, I just have to run to the office in back to clear things with management that you shall be my guest for the evening."

"Don't you mean date, young man?" Jennie asked with a seductive smile as she sat down on the sofa.

"Of course, Mrs. Blankenship, your date... that is what I meant." He turned to leave but she stopped him.

"Wait, what is the possibility of securing a room for me for the evening ahh... I'm afraid I do not know your name."

"Lance," Bradley answered without hesitation. "Let's see how the drinks and the dancing go first Mrs. Blankenship... or do you prefer I call you something else."

"I think you called me Madame once or twice earlier. I like that. It's both formal and you not knowing my first name will add a bit of mystery to our date."

"Fine, Madame it is. I shall return shortly."

He hurried off toward the dining room his mind whirling with the upcoming possibilities of this new game they were playing.

Once inside the dining room, he went straight to the liquor cabinet, looking for something a bit harder for them to share as opposed to more wine.

In the back he found a bottle of Canadian Club, still almost two thirds full. "Whiskey, oh yeah, this will do just fine."

Smiling he pulled the bottle out looking forward to getting his Nana Jen, the elegant and sexy Madame that is, really fucking drunk... just like she whispered to him while she outlined her ideas for their new game.

Ten minutes later they were sitting across each other at the dining room table. "This is the finest the house has to offer Madame." He reached over filling the small shot glass for her. "I hope you like whiskey."

She leaned seductively over the table, allowing him to spy the lovely purple colored bra she was wearing. Purple was his favorite color; and she knew this.

"I don't drink whiskey much, hardly at all as it hmm, tends to make me both friendly and reckless but I suppose if you are going to join me I will have a just a bit."

He looked up-- from staring down her blouse-- before saying, "I think I will join you, but, be warned, whiskey tends to make me... aggressive."

She smiled at him coyly before responding, "Well in that case, you better have two shots."

They both downed their respective shots before she boldly reached out and grabbed the bottle of whiskey. "May I?"

"Of course."

She filled his glass up before nodding her head at him. "Like I said, you better have two shots."

Not wanting to disappoint her, he downed the second shot quickly. "Now what about you. Would you care for a second shot?"

"Yes, if you allow me a quick moment to recover from the first."

"Of course, in the meantime, why don't you tell me about yourself?"

"What would you like to know?"

"What about your marriage. Is it a happy one?"

She sighed before launching into a whole laundry list of complaints. Some of them real from her marriage to his Grandpa Ed, and some just made up on the spot.

Deciding to end the list with a very real complaint, and one that should cause him no small amount of excitement, she finished up by saying, "My final complaint is, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but you know the whiskey..."

She held her shot glass up. It was still half full as she had only been taking small sips from it thus far. Smiling at him, she quickly downed it before continuing. "My husband is quite neglectful to my needs... sexually that is. I dare say he maybe doesn't find me attractive anymore."

Lance, recognizing the opening, stood up. "The poor man must be blind as you..." He circled around to her side of the table and gently took her hand. Pressing it to his lips, he applied the lightest of kisses. "Madame, your mature beauty is nothing short of intoxicating."

Despite the fact they were playing a silly game, her grandson's over the top charm caused her heart to race. "Thank you, Lance. You are much too kind."

"May I have that dance now, Madame?"

"Well that depends young man. Can you handle one more shot of whiskey as I truly want to see that aggressive side of your personality?"

"I don't know... can I," he replied while reaching over and filling up his glass with a partial shot of CC.

He downed it quickly. "What about you?"

"Hmm, I think I have had quite enough unless you want me to pass out in your arms as we dance."

As they danced next to the dining room table, the Madame snuggled herself deep into the handsome stranger's arms--at least that is what she kept telling herself, that this was not her grandson but some stranger, both handsome and maybe a little dangerous.

He held her tight-- behaving for the moment-- as his hands traced small circles along her back.

After swaying in her arms for a few peaceful moments she whispered, "How about that room. Did you happen to check up on it?"

"Yes, well, about that, I am afraid we are booked solid for the evening, Madame."

"Really..." she brought her lips closer whispering, "you sure there is not at least one room available." She planted a light kiss on his lips before pulling back. "Somewhere..." She placed another kiss on his lips, this one lingering longer.

"I could check again."

"Please do," she whispered. Bringing her lips to his, she punched her tongue deep into his mouth, swirling it around to maximum effect, while at the same time she reached around to her back, pushing his hands southward onto her ass--thus sealing the deal.