The Seduction of Nana

Story Info
A simple accident leads to a night of sexy seduction.
20.5k words
4.51
39.6k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

The Seduction of Nana

It was just after Christmas when Crystal gathered the kids together, eighteen year old Bradley, nine year old Sophia, and four year old Billy to make an announcement. "Sometime in early January your Nana Jennie is going to be staying with us for a bit."

"Why?" the ever curious Sophia immediately asked.

Crystal responded with a half-truth. "She just needs a break from your Grandpa Edward. Sort of like when I separate you and Billy when you two are not getting along."

Just before she was to move in, Crystal pulled Bradley off to the side one day. "Listen Bradley, I need to explain a couple things to you and ask for your help once your grandmother moves in here."

"Sure, Mom," Bradley replied.

"I want you to try and be extra sweet to your nana. Between me and you, and please don't you dare tell Sophie and Billy this, her break from Grandpa Edward is going to be permanent this time. Now your grandfather was never abusive to her, not physically anyways, but he was abusive in an emotional sense having convinced your nana she would never be good enough for anyone but him. He was always harping on her looks, how she needed to lose weight, how she was not particularly attractive, how she didn't have an appealing figure and so on."

"That is horseshit. Nana has always been pretty... at least to me."

"Yeah, well, if you can fit it in somehow you might wanna tell her that because her self-esteem is really low right now so might wanna take the time to remind her she is still an attractive woman. Can you do that for me and make it sound sincere? Coming from a handsome young man such as yourself it would mean a lot. Oh and would you mind giving up your room for a bit and sleeping downstairs in the sofa... at least until your Nana Jen gets a place of her own?"

"I can do that," Bradley wryly stated, "even without your false praise about me being so handsome."

"False praise, nonsense son, you are handsome, and honestly for every time I say you are handsome, your grandmother will say it ten times. Don't tell her I spilled her secret, but she thinks you are an absolute doll."

"Really," Bradley replied while starting to blush.

A week later, Jennie was all moved in to the joy of all three of the kids.

Things were good at first. The kids hadn't spent much time with Jennie over the last few years after her and Edward moved out of state. But now, after a couple months, things were settling into a dull routine.

Bradley, in particular, was becoming a bit disillusioned about how things were turning out. Between taking a full load of classes at the local college, and working his part time job at the car wash, he barely had time to see his Nana Jen.

When Bradley did happen to have a free moment or two, Billy and Sophia were always underfoot demanding her attention.

As winter turned to spring, Bradley was getting more than a little frustrated, and it was beginning to show in his dealings with his whole family, but with his nana in particular.

A major part of his frustration stemmed from his now secret attraction to his grandmother. Simply put, his Nana Jen, at the age of fifty one, looked pretty darn good. She was in much better shape than the last time he saw her over the Christmas holidays roughly two years and a half years ago.

She appeared to have lost quite a bit of weight since then, and also was sporting a new stylish and shorter haircut.

Normally, Bradley did not care for women with short hair, but his nana, with her light brown hair combed short and neat over to one side, showing nary a gray hair, made it work. He also found her newly bronzed complexion to be both healthy looking and appealing.

But it wasn't just the new haircut, weight loss, and pretty tan which impressed him. The lines on her face seemed less pronounced, her smile a bit brighter, and maybe, most noticeable of all, her attitude seemed much more relaxed and carefree now that she was free of his grandfather.

This showed in the way she dressed: tighter jeans, tighter sweaters and tee shirts, along with maybe a few more buttons left undone on her blouses, all of which conspired to make Jennie abundantly attractive to her young grandson.

While it might have been shameful to admit, the truth was undeniable: whenever they were in the same room together, Bradley seemed to be having a rather difficult time tearing his eyes off his nana's chest. For whatever reason her tits seemed both bigger and fuller than before--much to his inner delight.

The truth was Jennie, along with her stylish new hair cut had gotten both some Botox done and had a breast lift performed on her already nicely sized 36 D breasts so it wasn't just her young grandson's overactive imagination that was picturing his nana's tits as being both nicer and bigger.

Despite his secret attraction to his nana, by April things were at a low point. When Jennie actually found the time to talk to Bradley, he tended to be purposefully brusque with her with the hope she would take notice and ask him what was wrong. When, for whatever reason, she didn't do this, he started to outright ignore her.

Jennie's initial reaction to being ignored by her oldest grandchild was one of apathy. She thought Bradley was being selfish in not realizing how his mom was putting in a lot of overtime at her job, and needed her help in caring for the younger children. In her mind she wasn't ignoring Bradley; she simply didn't really have time for him.

It was a "business as usual" Friday morning with Crystal hurrying through breakfast before heading off to work. Jennie too was up, as usual, to prepare breakfast for Sophia before seeing her off to school.

After she got breakfast laid out, Jennie clad in a pair of gym shorts and tee shirt, stuck her nose outside. The weather was unseasonably cold and windy on this mid spring morning. Deciding it was too cold for the shorts and the tee shirt she was wearing, especially since she planned on walking with Sophia down the street to her bus stop, Jennie hurried back upstairs to throw on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt.

After stopping at the kid's room to wake Sophie up, she disappeared into her daughter's room to change. Although she was staying in Bradley's room, she was keeping the majority of her clothes in Crystal's large walk in closet, instead of his small cramped closet.

Bradley was just getting out of the shower, he had an early morning class today, when his nana entered Crystal's room to change. After crossing over to the sink to brush his teeth, he opened the medicine cabinet. "Damn," he exclaimed after seeing there was no toothpaste.

Wrapping a towel around his waist to cover his naked body, he exited the bathroom, clutching his toothbrush as he shuffled down the hallway to his mom's room. He would have to use his mom's toothpaste until he could stop and buy some of his own.

Once inside the bedroom, Jennie headed to Crystal's walk-in closet where she stripped off both her shorts and tee shirt. After slipping on a pair of jeans, she left the closet, heading across the room to Crystal's dresser where she was keeping her sweaters.

Now, in a case of fortuitous timing, Bradley walked into his mom's room just as Jennie was crossing the room half dressed.

She let out a little yelp before snapping at him, "Jesus, Bradley you scared me! Don't you knock?"

He stood there for a moment, appraising his Nana Jenn and liking the merchandise on display. The bra was a dark navy blue, his favorite color it so happened, and was adorned with a pretty white leaf pattern.

"I'm sorry... I... I thought you were downstairs making breakfast for Sophia, as usual. I didn't expect you to be in mom's room."

"Well apparently I'm not downstairs," she barked her embarrassment growing at her eighteen year old grandson catching her half undressed.

Although embarrassed, she wasn't quite mortified enough to keep her eyes from floating over her grandson's well defined bare chest while thinking, the thought came unbidden catching her off guard, how nice it might be to rest her head on it while he stroked her hair.

Then her eyes slipped down, only momentarily, but still it was enough to spy what could be the beginnings of a rather well defined boner down there under his towel.

The fact he might be sporting a boner, because of her, was a real boost to her self- confidence, but it was quickly offset by the shame she felt for noticing him "down there" in the first place.

"S-sorry," Bradley stammered trying to control his excitement over catching his Nana in her delicious looking bra. Turning, he beat a hasty retreat toward the door. He was just turning the knob when his grandma called out.

Jennie, after quickly getting over the embarrassment of her grandson catching her without a shirt on, made an impulsive decision. She sensed Bradley was already upset with her for not really spending any time with him, so now how much more would he be upset after she snapped at him for what was nothing more than a simple accident. She couldn't let him go like this, leaving this little incident to fester in his mind.

"Bradley, sweetie, wait." Her voice was no longer angry, but instead it was soft and apologetic causing him to hesitate, if only for a moment.

As she crossed the room to him, she planned on making a quick detour over to the dresser throw on one of her sweaters, but he was already opening the door. She simply did not have time to throw on a sweater-- or that is what she told herself later on anyways.

Veering away from the dresser, she reached the door just as he was stepping out of the room. "Bradley... I said wait, can you turn around and look at me."

Turning around, Bradley was both shocked, and secretly delighted, to see she was still half undressed.

Determining this was the moment to make things right between them, Jennie boldly grabbed her grandson's hand, dragging him back into the bedroom.

"Look," she said, "I am the one who should be sorry for snapping at you." Reaching past him she pulled the door shut. "I see you have your toothbrush so I am guessing you were coming in here to brush your teeth. I guess you are all out of toothpaste in your bathroom."

"Y-yes," Bradley stammered. While he may have been knocked sideways seeing his nana shirtless, it didn't keep his eyes from flickering down to her chest.

Jesus she has some nice tits, Bradley thought to himself while trying to control the growing erection under his towel.

Jennie took him by the hand, leading him deeper into the bedroom and toward Crystal's bathroom. "Let me guess. That bratty little sister of yours. She probably used all your toothpaste up."

"Yeah," he mumbled.

"Well I'm sure your mom won't mind you using her toothpaste until you can get some more."

Bradley entered the bathroom, and was about to shut the door, when his nana told him, "Look honey, can you please take a minute to talk to me when you are done brushing your teeth?"

"Nana, I have to get to class."

"I know but this shouldn't take long. Please, it's important."

"OK," he said before shutting the door.

"Good, I will wait for you over on the bed."

He hurried brushing his teeth. After emerging from the bathroom, he stopped dead in his tracks upon seeing her sitting there on the bed --still without having bothered to put on a shirt.

It was a brash decision on Jennie's part to remain shirtless. Obviously, with him in the bathroom she could have put her sweater on, but she didn't for a very good reason.

She gave him a nice smile before asking, "Surprised to see me like this still, Bradley?"

Trying desperately He swallowed hard, willing his cock not to grow hard again. After taking a step closer, still clutching his toothbrush, he finally answered. "Yeah, I'm surprised."

"Well, I just figured leaving my shirt off was about the only way I could really prove to you that I'm still not mad about you walking in your mom's bedroom and seeing me like this."

He really didn't know what else to say so he just gave her a simple, "OK".

"Now why don't you go run to your room and get dressed and then after you come back here when can have our talk."

"What about my class?"

"They won't miss you," she said with a smile, but when she saw he wasn't smiling back she hurriedly added, "C'mon hon, we need to talk. It's important."

"Yeah, I agree, but what about Sophie. I mean don't you have to go downstairs to make her--"

"Just then there was a loud knocking on the door. "Nana, are you in there?"

"Speak of the devil. I will be right back."

He watched as she hurried across the room and cracked the door open. "Sophie, sweetheart, your nana is not feeling well and I am just going to lay down on your mom's bed. Can you manage to get yourself off to school? Your breakfast is already downstairs waiting for you and can you just walk to the bus stop with one of your friends today, sweetie."

"Sure, Nana Jen. Hope you are feeling better."

"Oh and honey, could you be a doll and stop back in your room and tell Billy, he should be awake by now, to just hang out in his room and watch TV or something and I will be in later to check on him. Let him know I am not feeling well and don't want to be disturbed unless it's a real emergency."

"OK, I'll tell him," Sophie said before skipping on down the hall back to her room.

After shutting the door, she turned back to him. "There I cleared my schedule for us to talk. So hurry up and go get dressed."

"Alright," he mumbled as he brushed past her, but before he could get past her completely she reached out, snagging him by the arm.

"Wait, speaking of getting dressed, what about me? I am thinking maybe you would be more comfortable talking to me if I was to throw a top on as I am afraid, now that I have had some time to think about it, I imagine you may find the sight of me like this somewhat gross."

"No. I don't think you look gross... not at all, Nana Jenn."

"I wonder if that is the honest truth. I mean think about it honey. I'm fifty one years old and my handsome and adorable eighteen year old grandson just walked in on his grandmother and saw her without a shirt on. Seriously, I had it in my mind you could not be anything but grossed out by seeing me that way."

"Well, I wasn't" he answered firmly.

"I can't imagine why not?" she said in a low voice.

"Well you need to readjust your imagination, Nana Jenn coz I am not at all grossed out."

"OK, well then back to my original question. Either way, maybe you would be more comfortable if your nana threw a top on?"

Bradley's mind was whirling. Jesus what a loaded question. If he told her to put a top on she would probably think it was because he did, in fact, find the sight of her like this, gross. On the other hand, if somehow suggested she didn't need to put a shirt on, would it make him some kind of pervert for wanting to continue to see her like this. He didn't know what to answer so he copped out mumbling, "Hell, I don't know, Nana."

"Well, I don't know either. Wait. I have an idea. Let's leave it up to fate. Your mother usually has some change laying around on her nightstand."

Jennie, before she could lose her nerve, moved quickly over to the nightstand and sure enough there was a couple quarters along with a penny or two scattered about. Grabbing one of the quarters, she told him, "Heads I go in the closet and find a shirt to put on, tails I stay this way. Even chance either way so we will leave it up to fate."

"Yeah, ahh, OK," he said.

As she flipped the coin up in the air Bradley secretly prayed for tails. Maybe harder than he had ever prayed for anything in his life.

The quarter landed with a loud clunk on the bare hardwood floor before rolling on its side for a bit and then falling over somewhere by the closet.

Jennie rushed over to the coin as Bradley stood there waiting for the verdict... while still praying for tails.

"What is it?" he asked not trying to sound overeager.

Jennie peered down at the coin before straightening up and smiling. "You are in luck honey. Its heads."

After she disappeared into the closet, leaving the coin where it sat, a disappointed Bradley hurried out of the bedroom and down to his room, where he threw on a pair of old jeans and a tee shirt.

He paused at the door of his mom's bedroom this time and knocked. Loudly.

Bradley entered the bedroom to find his nana leaning with her head sticking out of the closet. "Could you come in here, Bradley? I think I need your help with something."

He hurried across to the closet. "What do you need?"

She opened the closet door wider allowing him to see she was wearing a plain white blouse, but it was still unbuttoned.

"Before I tell you what's wrong go check the coin laying on the floor."

He shuffled off across to where the coin lay on the floor a few feet away. Bending over he peered down at it. It was tails.

"Hey, its tails, not heads."

"Yes, I know. I told a little white lie."

"Why?" I mean it was your idea to let fate decide."

"I know. I just got scared. I guess I'm still not confident in letting you see me like this. Honestly, I keep thinking how there is nothing more pathetic than an older woman trying to wear something a little sexy... and failing."

"So why didn't you just continue with your story that the coin was heads. It wasn't like I was going to go check."

"Well, that was my plan and as you can see I even started to put on this stupid blouse, but then I got thinking how it might be dangerous to go against fate. She shrugged her shoulders, "You probably think it sounds silly but now I am basically like... stuck here in the middle and not sure what to do. What do you think?"

He smiled. Cleverly, she had managed to put the onus back on him. After hesitating for a long moment he decided to act boldly. Taking a step forward, he reached out, carefully gripping the unbuttoned blouse in both of his hands. Dropping his voice to a low whisper he said, "Nana Jen, there is nothing at all pathetic in your attempt to look sexy."

Deciding to lay on the charm nice and thick, he slowly slid the blouse off of her before adding, "And I too think we should not tempt fate and go against it so..." He tossed the blouse casually to one side. "I hope you are OK with this."

"I am, if you are," she replied while taking his hand and leading him out of the closet. As they crossed the room toward the bed, she was secretly thrilled by his bold response to her dilemma.

Once they reached the bed, she turned to him, "Now are we going to sit down on the bed and talk or what?"

"Yes, of course."

After they got settled on the bed, Jennie twisted her body so she was facing him. Sitting there, she tried to organize her thoughts as to just exactly what she was going to say to him, but before she could get it all straight in her mind, he spoke up first.

"Look Nana Jenn, can I start because there is something important I wanna say to you."

"Sure, go ahead."

Bradley took a deep breath as he carefully prepared what he was going to tell her. This would be the first real chance he got to sit down with his Nana Jenn and keep his promise to his mother to say something to make his nana feel attractive.

He had a whole mess of nice and charming things lined up to say to her, but then, in an effort to make sure she understood how sincere he was, he made it a point to stare directly into those dreamy, bliss-blue eyes of hers and it was game over. He was lost as usual and everything he planned to say went out the window. He would have to keep it simple instead.

"I... I just want to say you look real nice, Nana Jennie."

"Really," she replied tilting her head seductively to one side. "I was worried my days of looking nice were over. It's been a long time since I heard someone tell me that you know."

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers