The Seduction of Nana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the Madame was preparing to ask the Echo to play one of her favorite slow songs from the eighties, Lance touched her on the arm.

"Please before select your song may I make a suggestion."

"Certainly, if you want to pick the song go ahead."

"Oh no, my suggestion has nothing to do with the song we shall dance to, but something a bit more... ahh... provocative. In fact, I probably should not even suggest it being it is so provocative and... hmm, somewhat bold, and could cause the Madame to become embarrassed and think ill of me."

"Well, Lance, dear, after that build up you must tell me. As for your suggestion being provocative, well, may I give my handsome young lunch date a small hint?"

"You may."

"As I am working on my third glass of wine, the Madame is in a rather provocative mood so I am hoping in my heart of hearts, whatever suggestion you are contemplating making, it will be bold... very bold, in fact."

"Well, if that is truly the case..."

"It is. I assure you. Make your suggestion... the bolder the better."

Lance cleared his throat before launching his clever ploy to hopefully get his Nana to remove her pretty blouse and maybe even a bit more.

"You know I normally work the dinner and dance hour and since our fine establishment here is so high end, I often bear witness to the latest fashion trends. Now you may not be aware of it Madame, but it is all the rage now for the ladies to dance, slow dance especially, in their very classy and very elegant... ahh underthings. I heard it started in Paris and has swept the world, and quite honestly, I do believe it would be a nice look for you, Madame."

"Oh you are a charmer young man. I will give you that. Tell you what, allow me a moment in the ladies room so I can powder my nose and I promise I will carefully consider your proposal."

"Of course, take your time," Bradley replied with relief. He half expected her to not only shoot down his naughty suggestion right away, but maybe put an end to the game they were playing once she maybe got an idea as to where he was trying to steer it.

Inside the bathroom, Jennie took all of about thirty seconds to make up her mind. She would dance with him... wearing only her bra and panties. It would be a bold and daring thing to do--this much she knew-- just as she knew she could use a little boldness, along with a dash of daring, in her otherwise dull life.

Jennie took a deep breath preparing to do maybe the naughtiest thing she has ever done in her life. Opening the bathroom door slowly, she stepped out and into the bedroom--after stripping off her clothes.

Lance, hearing the seductive click of her heels on the hardwood floor, raised his head up... and stared. She actually did it! He watched, spellbound, as she slowly crossed the room toward him. She was wearing the same delicious bra from this morning, along with a pair of matching panties.

Stopping at the table where he sat sipping on his wine, she gave him a warm smile before whispering, "I do hope the Madame looks at least a little bit acceptable in trying to follow the latest fashion but I do worry. Might I be too old to be following such a naughty and daring fashion?"

Lance stood up, taking her hand into his, he kissed the back of it softly. "Madame, your beauty is only enhanced by your maturity and your choice of underwear to dance in, while indeed sexy, is not over the top slutty, like many of the young girls that come in here to dance. In short, I am impressed."

Jennie sighed. Her grandson's charm was taking her breath away as he led her out to the open spot in the bedroom that would serve as their makeshift dance floor.

As her slow romantic ballad started to play, Lance carefully slipped his arms around her.

They slowly circled the candle lit dance floor snug in each other's arms. Bradley fought hard to keep his hands from slipping down and fondling his nana's ass, almost as hard as he fought to keep his eyes off her tits.

Instead, he contented himself by rubbing his hands up and down her back, stopping just short of her ass several times, as she, seemingly, remained blissfully unaware to the internal battle he was fighting to stay decent with her.

The wine was starting to get to Jennie as she tilted forward, leaning on her grandson heavily. It might have been the only thing keeping her upright while they swayed gently to the romantic music.

Moving his mouth to her ear, he whispered, "I like dancing with you Madame. You feel right in my arms."

"As you do, Lance" she murmured back. Closing her eyes. Jennie felt dizzy. Was it the wine? Or maybe his sweet boyish charm? Or was it this highly intoxicating romantic game they were playing? More than likely it was all these things combined.

Her hands dropped down searching for the buttons on his dress shirt. Bradley held his breath as she started to ever so carefully undo his shirt.

"Do you mind as the Madame thinks it's a bit unfair her being so underdressed while her date is very much overdressed."

After a moment's pause, where Bradley fought hard to still his thundering heart, he replied in a voice hoarse with excitement. "No, I don't mind."

Each button coming undone was like one small step closer to their forbidden destination. They were no longer really dancing but had stopped in the middle of the dance floor as she-- showing the patience of a saint--- slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

While the Madame was busying herself undoing his shirt, Lance let his hands slip around to the Madame's front. He used a pair of fingers to trace small circles all over her bare tummy with each circle rising higher and higher toward the lofty rise of her lovely tits.

After she finally got the last button undone, Lance stepped back and stripped off his shirt. Taking a couple steps away from her, he tossed the shirt across the room so it landed on the bed.

Before stripping off his shirt, his restless fingers had stopped just short of the lower edge of her bra and now he was anxious to get back and see if maybe she would allow him to do the unthinkable and maybe let his fingers, his hands even, explore those beckoning hills.

Turning back to her, he noted the playful look on her face, she was staring at him the way a cat stares at bird-- right before pouncing.

She slowly scrapped her fingernails teasingly all along his bare chest causing goosebumps to break out over his chest and arms as they started to sway to the mellow romantic music once more. As they danced his eyes slipped down, becoming hopelessly stuck on her tits.

There was a naughty purpose to Bradley staring at his nana's tits. He simply wanted to burn the sight of those tits, clad in their sexy bra, into his memory for the basis of what promised to be a very hot masturbatory session later on.

Sadly, as he knew it must, the song finally ended.

"Shall we dance again?" he asked again hopefully.

"Hmm, not quite yet sweetie, can I call you that, sweetie?"

"Of course," he promptly replied.

"Good," she whispered. "I would love to dance again but the wine. I'm afraid I need to sit for a minute."

He took her by the hand, guiding her back over to the table. After they settled down across from each other she looked at him, a coy smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

"I must say Lance, you are truly a gentlemen with the way you were keeping those hands to yourself while we danced despite the Madame being in her underwear. I am thinking most men would have taken that, you know dancing with a lady in her underthings, as a free pass to let their hands roam as they may."

"Well, Madame, I am not most men and was raised to be a well-mannered gentlemen."

"Well..." she said before reaching across the table and squeezing his hand. "I agree mostly with that self-assessment."

"Only mostly?"

"Yes, more on that later, but for now, I am wondering if you can help me with something? Something happened the other day, maybe a week ago, and I am in desperate need of a young man's opinion."

"I would be glad to render my opinion, Madame."

"Well, if you are to hear of what happened, I must have your absolute assurance you will give me your honest opinion. In other words, Lance, no little white lies in a well-meaning attempt to spare the Madame's feelings. Promise?"

"I promise."

"OK well, I was over at my daughter's house last week, staying there. She has three kids, the oldest of them is my favorite. His name is Bradley and he is just eighteen and an absolute angel of a boy, but last week we had a most unfortunate accident."

"What kind of accident?" Bradley said playing along. He was intensely curious to see where she was taking this "story" of hers.

"The poor boy. He walked in on me while I was getting undressed, an accident of course, and then fled the room as if the very devil was chasing him."

"Oh, he did?" Bradley asked intrigued by the way she was changing what really happened between them.

"Yes, I fear his seeing his fifty something year old grandmother in her underwear was too much for him. Anyways, put yourself in my grandson's shoes, if you could. It shouldn't be too hard as I imagine you are roughly the same age."

"You said he is eighteen?"

"Yes."

"That happens to be my age so I think I can oblige you and put myself in his shoes."

"Good. The bra I am now wearing happens to be the exact same bra I was wearing that morning he walked in on me. So tell me if you were him, what would you be thinking? I think you are qualified being the same age and since now you have both seen me so very undressed."

Jennie took a large sip of her wine and waited to see how strongly Bradley would take the bait she just tossed to him.

"If I was him..." he replied leaning forward, "I would consider myself to be the luckiest boy on earth for catching a glimpse of heaven in seeing how sexy, so elegant and so desirable my nana looked in her divinely gorgeous bra."

"Really, hmm, tell me more, like, what do you think my adorable grandson might be hiding deep in his heart from his Nana about that morning?"

They stared at each other for a long moment, both knowing they shouldn't go on; both knowing they couldn't stop.

When he said nothing, Jennie rose to her feet and circled around the table to his side. Leaning against the table for support, she reached out with one hand using it to turn his face upwards toward her.

"I see now I will have to bribe you if I am to elicit more information. Here give me your hands, Lance."

He brought his hands up allowing her to take them. "You are truly a gentlemen, Lance, yet unless the Madame has an overactive imagination, she has noticed how you have had an incredibly hard time keeping your wandering eyes off her chest as we danced."

Bradley, maybe shocked by her bold statement, said nothing.

"Well, have you nothing to say young man. Is the Madame imagining things or... not?"

"No, she is not. Tis true the beauty of your divine breasts is hard, nay I say, impossible, to ignore, especially as they are being put on such fine display by the Madame's exceedingly sexy bra."

She brought his hands up to her mouth kissing them lightly before placing them on her shoulders. "Oh really, tell me more."

"I should say no more, Madame."

"Then I shall simply have to encourage you to say more, young man... with the bribe I spoke of earlier."

She ever slowly guided his hands down until they rested on the full firmness of her breasts. "So what do you think of the Madame's bribe. Is it... well received?"

"Yes," he replied in a voice that barely rose loud enough to be called a whisper.

"Good. Well then, go on, you can fondle them if you want. Just as I imagine my grandson might have been dreaming of doing... or is that just wishful thinking on my part?"

She gave him a pointed look as he slowly began to move his hands around in semi circles feeling her tits, her very nice and firm tits, through the softness of her sexy bra.

He glanced up at her. In the flickering light of the candles he could see she was still staring at him with an extremely stern look on her face which suggested she fully expected him to answer.

"Stand up and answer my question, Lance," she said harshly.

He stood up, having to lean on the table for support as his legs felt like rubber. His voice was shaky, his cock hard, as he gave his answer. "I doubt very much it's your imagination Madame as I can't fathom your grandson not dreaming of fondling his nana's tits."

"Well I do hope, if your paths were ever to cross, maybe you could do the honors of telling him of just how nice his nana's tits do, in fact, feel."

She slowly begin to turn around, his hands slipping off her tits as she added with a giggle. "I bet it will make him quite jealous."

After getting fully turned around, Jennie pressed her back against him as he leaned back against the table. Closing her eyes, she found his hands and slowly began to guide them up to her chest. "You truly think they feel nice, Lance?"

Cupping them delicately in his hands, he bounced them up and down as he raised his mouth to her ear whispering, "Madame, your tits feel heavenly."

"Once again, your kind words flatter the Madame's heart. Now use your imagination... what dark confession do you think could that grandson of mine could make to me?"

Bradley's mind was reeling. While he had indeed fantasied about seducing his Nana he thought it would never get much past a simple kiss or two before she called the whole thing to a halt. This... what was happening now was most extraordinary, leaving him nearly speechless.

"I... Hmm, well... Madame... I'm not sure I can say. I--" She quickly cut off his fumbling speech with a decisive action that would send them both careening over the edge and deeper into the delicious waters of forbidden desire.

Turning her face abruptly, she whispered, "I see further bribes are in order to loosen your tongue."

She brought her mouth to his, and after snaking a hand around the back of his neck, they kissed, almost violently, tongues lashing out, lips smashing together again and again. Pressing back against him, the Madame slinked her lower body against his crotch in a provocative manner.

Her hands fumbled around-- down there-- until she found his cock. It was not difficult considering how big and hard he was.

"Oh God, I do believe the Madame's latest bribe has found its mark."

She stroked him through his dress pants, slowly up and down, her breath coming in ragged gasps, as he continued to fondle her tits with a recklessness leaving him on the verge of losing control.

When he let out a soft moan she knew he might be close to coming right there inside his nice dress khakis. Jennie quickly pulled away from him; it was time to put an end to their little game.

He looked at her, confused, his orgasm being snatched away at the last second. "What is wrong... Madame?"

Jennie reached out taking his hands in hers. "Nothing really, but Lance I am afraid I must say good bye to you." Leaning in, she gave him a tender kiss on his cheek resisting the urge to smile as--poor Lance--he looked like a little kid on Christmas morning who just heard the holiday had been cancelled.

"I don't understand, Madame. I... I thought everything was going so well."

"It is sweetheart and that is why..." She leaned forward, whispering in his ear, "I want my grandson back."

He gave her a serious look before asking quietly, "Will your grandson be allowed to... to continue on this adventure his alter ego Lance started?"

"Of course," she whispered, "if he really wants to."

He took her hands into his, kissing them each in turn, before whispering, "Oh he wants to... that is most definite."

"Good because your grandmother most assuredly wants to give her charming grandson a happy ending to this naughty little role playing game he set in motion for us."

"You know Nana I didn't really intend it to be naughty... it just turned out that way."

"I know sweetheart. We both got swept up in it and let it carry us away... which is OK as sometimes one must accept fate as it's dealt to them."

She gave him several light kisses on the lips, her hands holding his face in place, not allowing for any chance of escape. With the music stopped, the only sound in the silent bedroom was the delicate smacking of their lips as they came together again and again.

Her hands dropped, finding his and guiding them around to her back once more, and then on down, pushing them lower to the rise of her ass just as their soft sweet kisses began to turn deadly serious.

Breathlessly he whispered, "God, you are so beautiful Nana and I love you so much."

"Show me baby," she replied her voice hoarse with desire as his hands began to slide all over her ass feeling its plumpness and loving it.

They took turns arcing their tongues into each other mouths as her hands clawed at the front of his pants once again. She hooked a pair of fingers under his belt practically dragging him over to the bed.

As they stood next to the bed exchanging one breathless kiss after another, he brought his hands up feeling the fullness of her tits through her bra for a few brief glorious seconds before reaching around to her back.

He clawed at the bra's double clasp in the back, briefly, and without much success, before Jennie pushed his hands away.

She settled herself on the edge of the bed before reaching out. Her voice was full of husky desire as she whispered, "Let's get these off of you, sweetheart."

He struggled out of his dress pants-- while she watched like some hungry bird of prey. Her eyes darted to his crotch when his pants hit the floor. Her grandson was wearing a pair of white briefs and was sporting an absolutely tremendous bulge causing her heart to throb with lustful cravings.

"I have a confession to make," she whispered. She carefully pushed herself forward slipping from the edge of the bed to her knees. Leaning forward, her face mere inches from that tremendous bulge, she told him of her sinful confession. "Your Nana has been thinking of this. How big and hard you might be. Yes, I noticed it under your towel this morning and haven't been able to think of anything else all day and now I want to see it."

"Oh Jesus, Nana really?" he asked scarcely believing what she just told him.

"What do you think? Will you show it to me?" Closing her eyes she pressed her face firmly against his crotch loving the way he was so big and hard... just for her.

Pulling back after a second or two, she looked up at him. "Take them off Bradley, slowly please, as I want to savor this moment forever in my heart."

He hooked a pair of shaky fingers around the waistband of his briefs, and following her instructions, he slowly pulled his briefs down before stepping out of them. His purposefully deliberate actions only served to ratchet up the sexual tension to another level--just as Jennie knew it would.

She let out a small gasp as his hard manhood, like a tiger being sprung from a cage, leapt out at her. His stiff cock, nearly seven inches long, was mere inches from her waiting lips.

"Oh God, Bradley you are such a big boy," she whispered.

Dumbly he replied, "I am?" He didn't know what else to say.

"It's been too long since I have had a cock in my mouth honey. Would you mind?"

Without waiting for an answer, her tongue darted from her mouth. She lapped at the quivering head of his cock with several dainty licks of her experienced tongue, making him shiver, before she opened wide and took him into the warm cocoon of her mouth.

"Oh God, that feels so good," he moaned, his hand dropping to the back of her head as Jennie sucked him deeper into her mouth. Letting him slip out for a brief moment, she looked up at him.

"Hmm," she purred. "You taste good."

"Suck on it please, Nana Jen. Please... I am begging you."