All Comments on 'The Seeker and the Source Pt. 02'

by The_Diddler

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the best stories

And to see where it's message will take us will be an interesting journey that parallels our world. Racism, Ignorance, Violence - all call out to us more and more every day here in real life. I truly enjoy your writing and look forward to how this world deals with it's similar and complex issues.

Interestingly and honestly enough, you can replace the words Elven/Halfling//Human with any color of skin from our real world and diminish nothing in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great read!

I’m really enjoying where this is taking us. So interested to see what the binding entails.

BellaKKBellaKKalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Please write more. Please don't stop with the story. You have so much potential with it!

Yvonne98Yvonne98almost 4 years ago
Very promising!

I already love this story, and can't wait to see how it will develop! Already excited for the next chapter

Yvonne98Yvonne98almost 4 years ago
Oh and regarding your question!

I prefer longer chapters. 3-4 pages is perfect.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 4 years ago
Editor

Very good, especially as you lack an editor. Storyline is engaging, sex is not as bad as you think and I like 3/4 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story was better when it was called The Seeker, written by ReckingBall and the main character didn't have a magical dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good

this is good I like a story with 2 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Familiar

Hmm this plot seems strangely similar to another story called The Seeker...or is it just me

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 4 years ago
Very like ReckingBall’s the seeker

This is a lot like The Seeker, but it isn’t exactly the same.

The_DiddlerThe_Diddleralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Addressing the comparisons.

Hey everyone, Author here,

The final chapter has been posted so now I can finally address the comments under here.

First of all I want to say I am deeply sorry if you feel like you've been mislead or think that I stole someone else's work. I promise it was never my intention. Personally, having read The Seeker, in my opinion the two stories are fairly distinct from each other, but I'm biased in favour of my work obviously. The first few parts set up some crucial plot points that become needed throughout the rest of the story and this is fairly difficult for me to change. It doesn't mean that I'm not trying. I only ask that you, the readers, give the full story a fair chance and then give me your opinion after.

lorrisuelorrisueover 1 year ago

It's a great story but you started out saying she had dancing hazel eyes or something like that now she has blue eyes what's up with that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Diddler@The_Diddler
Usually a lurker, wanted to try writing after finding some stories that got abandoned. I do full plot driven stories, sectioned in parts, released over a period of a few weeks (give or take for editing). I'm dyslexic and creative writing isn't my forte but I'm always looking ...