All Comments on 'The Seminal Regulator Insert'

by jabber43

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 4 years ago
A lot to process

I hope you have more to share. (5)

Submisky35Submisky35almost 4 years ago

CAPTIVATING

Very interesting new concept. Long story but kept coming up with new ideas and uses for the clever device. Well thought out and written. Would like to see a follow-up. BTW, where can one buy a seminal regulator?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Refreshing take on chastity

Very enjoyable. relentless chastity, and hopefully with more of the same to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not plausible

The device would also restrict urine flow. Not a plausible scenario.

YidoSYidoSover 3 years ago
Nice

Plausible or not. Really liked it (also the most implausible details like "forced refilling").

Please continue this story or similar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Technical - not emotional

I like the technical and descriptive plot details a lot, and the writing is clean, grammatically and such.

But the lack of anything emotional or emotive descriptions of what or how these two are feeling made it pretty boring to me, unfortunately.

It's proper "bit- land", like porn, very trad. Male/engineer type report: just the facts, m'am. Which is abit of a shame, because the plot line is pretty hot, and that gadget is, too.

SensoryOverlordSensoryOverlordalmost 3 years ago

Hmm. It's interesting to hear someone else's take on this kind of device. Quite a good grasp of the principles.

However I have to agree with others mentioning the rather unemotional narative. Which makes the story seem a tad mechanical. Oh well, still a fun read.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 2 years ago

There is no emotion or not much in this story. No care. I hope he dumps her.

KodJak22KodJak22about 1 year ago

Really nice story and a good idea. Would love to read a sequel with the use of the tree artificial semen.

Thanks for sharing

SensoryOverlordSensoryOverlord5 months ago

Anon: "The device would also restrict urine flow. Not a plausible scenario."

Actually devices like this are in many of my stories, and in their simple forms they are quite feasible. The author just forgot to mention that there is a passage through the middle that allows normal urine flow. A few other details are omitted too, but the general concept is, as stated, based on stories of mine. I'm glad to see others taking up the idea. It's a shame jabber43 hasn't done a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous