The Serf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach very tentatively puts the slippery tip of the toy to her dark little ring. Joyce doesn't flinch, let alone shirk from it. She stands still. After a second, Zach works up the nerve to try. He starts pushing lightly.

Joyce knows how to take it. I taught her that, and I always use large and thick training aids. This one has to feel small compared to the one made her practice with. Then again, when it's time for the real thing, you never know how well hung a whore's customer will be. Joyce immediately pushes back, forcing her asshole to relax and turn to rubber. With her muscle not resisting, the toy easily stretches her ring wide and starts sliding into her backside. A second later the has disappeared, leaving Zach a view of her dark purple ring stretched taut around the white shaft gliding through it. Joyce stays still and silent as it plunges deeper and deeper into her bottom.

Zach watches very intently. From his face it's clear he doesn't believe that Joyce is taking it without tensing up or screaming. More as if she likes it! He keeps his pressure on the base of the toy as it starts moving faster. And he stops it when there's only about an inch of it sticking out of her bottom. Once it stops moving, Joyce eases up and her asshole clenches tightly around the toy to hold it snugly in place.

Zach tells her to stand. Joyce straightens right up, releasing her cheeks. Now he's treated to a view of her firm globed with the base of the toy poking out from between them at the bottom of her crack.

"Go ahead and take a souvenir picture, if you want. From that angle no one will see it's ugly face!" I tell him

Zach lets the surprise show on his face. But doesn't hesitate more than a fraction of a second to get his phone out and get a nice view of Joyce's taunt and rounded bottom with the toy sticking out of it. He snaps a picture. I'm sure that will be the "evidence" as he tells his friends the story. A story they're not likely to believe. Coffee at my place can just be so entertaining!

I see Andrea's pilot sort of fumbling with his phone. I have Joyce kneel before Zach and humbly thank him, which she does, for "shoving it up her filthy butt for her Queen's amusement." Then I send her to kneel before the other guests, even the women, and offer them a "view and photo" of her "flabby bottom with the toy crammed up her butt." two more pictures are taken.

I'm nothing if not amusing. Amusing myself, that is. I tell Joyce I don't think those pictures make good enough souvenirs for my guests. They don't fully show her absolute sluttiness. I send her back to offer each guest a "proper picture that fully shows what completely skanky gutter whore she is." She obediently offers, and all three of the men accept. They get a picture of her bent over with her cheeks spread to fully display her stretched asshole to the lens. Bending over alone is enough to poke her sopping wet pussy out for it. And still none of the pictures will show an identifiable face.

I suggest one more picture, "to let the world see just how ugly of a whore she is. One that shows her saggy breasts. Which don't really sag. I have Zach pass me his phone, then suggest that he pose with Joyce, putting his lips to one of her breasts, reaching around and holding the other one. He eagerly hands his phone over and takes the liberty of sticking his tongue out to her hard nipple. Joyce has some nice breasts, and I take a picture that shows them and Zach's face, but not much more of Joyce beyond her boobs. Nothing that gives away who's breasts those are. Zach eagerly checks it out, proof positive that the pictures are real and not some BS he downloaded. I take a picture for the other guys as well. I'm sure stories will be told.

I tell Joyce to stand facing my guests. To spread her feet wide. Then I tell her to "behave her slutty bottom and diddle that skank pit between her thighs."

Joyce starts masturbating the way I insist she does. I pick up my crop, letting Joyce see that I have it ready at hand. It's only a few seconds before I can see the strain in her leg muscles as they tense. Then her abs. Her face, too, her teeth clenching hard.

All of the guests are watching her show. Andrea and Janelle more clinically, interested more in how well trained Joyce is than in watching her masturbate. Then men, however, haven't a clue that there's anything to see but a pretty woman touching herself like a slut. Which they're clearly enjoying watching her do.

In a few more seconds, probably not even half a minute, Joyce is trembling hard. She fights to keep her eyes open, when they want to squish shut, until little tears well in the corners of them. And now the first drips of honey fall from her pussy.

Joyce might not be dripping sweat, but her light skin is clearly flushing a shade towards red. Her pussy, however, does drip. Steadily. More so that it usually does, which tells me that this audience of strangers is exciting her. By the one-minute mark, it's obvious that Joyce is fighting hard to hold her climax at bay.

I tap her tensed bottom lightly with my crop. "Stop being such a gutter whore! I know you're thinking about cumming, slut!"

I leave Joyce masturbating for the full five minutes, knowing that she's suffering for better than four minutes of it. But this time there's a reason for the suffering: she's entertaining my guests! I, as a good hostess, wish my guests well entertained. By the excited looks on their faces, these guys are definitely into watching her, as well.

As soon as Joyce has reached the five-minute point, I tell her to go show my guests how slutty her skank pit is. I don't allow her to stop masturbating.

Despite her unbearable ache, Joyce doesn't question my whim. She walks, her legs quivering, over to Zach. She asks if he'd care to see for himself what a disgustingly skanky gutter whore she is. Naturally he accepts. A few seconds later Joyce has her back to him, bent over with her feet wide. She uses her left hand to mostly part her lips, as best as she can do with one hand, while her right hand continues rhythmically massaging her clit. It lets him see everything, even her tight tunnel as it oozes her thin honey.

Zach stares at the pussy so lewdly displayed for his eyes. I'm certain no girl has ever given him such a close-up sight of this before, and his chances of seeing it again are pretty slim. He's so captivated by the immodest sight, that he doesn't even think of the phone on his lap or taking a picture of it. I let him have about half a minute of a view before telling Joyce to move along.

"Thank you for looking at this peasant whore's revolting skank pit, Sir. I apologize for being such a slut and allowing my Queen's pussy to get so filthy sloppy, Sir." Joyce is required to thank everyone, for everything, every time, whether she loves it or hates it. Even if it hurts her badly. It's called humility. As she thanks Zach, her voice is all breathy moans, impassioned and urgent.

I send her down the line, and everyone takes their look at her. Andrea and Janelle both comment on her technique, which they approve of. And which is utterly unnoticed by the guys. Not that they'd know a proper pussy diddling from an improper one, but they don't seem to have any interest in the finer points, just in watching the tawdry show.

Only once everyone has gotten their close-up, do I have Joyce resume her place in front of the audience. With her still masturbating I ask my guests: "Let's vote! With five guests, we won't have to worry about a tie! Should I allow this undeserving worthless gutter whore a very nice reward like an orgasm? Or shall I send her off to her to cage in my dungeon where she belongs? All in favor of rewarding such awfully filthy sluttiness, raise a hand..."

The vote is three-to-two. The guys all vote to allow her an orgasm, a vote I just know has nothing to do with Joyce or her pussy and everything to do with their desire to watch the climax. I'm sure Andrea and Janelle would have voted to allow it as well. They're not cruel, and Joyce clearly needs it. But they can see that Joyce already has the three votes she needs. So why not give her something else she needs? More humiliation. Let her believe they don't think she deserves relief from that ache.

"Fine, the men win." I sigh. "serf, hurry up and get this nauseating climax over with."

"Yes, My Queen!" Joyce says, her moaning breathy voice very eager. As soon as she's done saying yes, she lets go. Her dam bursts. Her hips thrust sharply forward, poking out towards the men, which sends her shoulders backward. That gets her breasts jiggling slightly. Her head falls back, mouth agape as she screeches out a primal-and-erotic cry. She starts trembling hard, her hips now thrashing every which way. Her pussy twitches hard, it's contractions squirting tiny dollops of honey down. As the first wave crashes over her body stiffens like steel for an instant, then loosens so quickly that her knees give. She drops, landing on her knees as a second wave hits her. That one sends her to her butt. From there, she stays on the floor withering, squirming, screeching, and leaking honey, as the waves slam into her.

The guys stare at her so obviously intense orgasm. While a few hours ago I doubt any of these uninitiated men would have believed a woman might actually thoroughly enjoy be fully humiliated by being used as another woman's whore and making a show for strangers out of what they figured to be a woman's most private time, Joyce's powerful orgasm leaves no doubt in even their boy-brains that she's "getting off" on this.

Joyce orgasm lasts about two minutes before I see the waves starting to ebb, their intensity fading. Rather than force her to push through the near-painfully-pleasure of building to a second, I tell her to stop. She takes her fingers away. Then Joyce lies on the floor, limp and spent, panting hard, and quivering. Now mostly lying on her side, I can see the base of the hard white shaft poking its end out from between her cheeks. The men notice that too, I hear Andrea's friend comment "it must like it up her ass, too! I can't imagine enjoying anything with something like that up my ass!" Men! Clearly he hasn't a clue about the anatomy of those feminine bodies he so likes. If he did, he'd know that there's only a very thin membrane separating that toy from the back side of that pussy. A pussy that definitely feels the shaft. It might not be vibrating, but every little tremor flowing through her body wiggles it slightly inside her. Wiggles it against the backside of that so-eager pussy.

I give Joyce a minute or two to catch her breath. "slave, take this little bitch to its cage for the night. It's skanked up my castle enough for one day. Oh, and make sure it disinfects my toy lest some previously-unknown virus evolves on that shaft. After the absolutely filthy places it has been..."

Sophie takes Joyce by the hand and gets her up to her very weak and rubbery legs. Leaving the toy where it is, Sophie walks Joyce to the bathroom. As Joyce walks down the hall, the end of the toy still peeks out from her crack, entertaining the men.

Five minutes later Sophie is back at my side, Joyce locked in her cage, my toy fully cleaned up and sanitized, and even back in its place. Sophie is such a good slave girl!

Chapter 4: Halloween On Sorority Row

Two weeks later it's Halloween. On campus that's as good of an excuse as any for a good party, especially at the fraternities and sorority houses, where even "Tuesday" is considered plenty of excuse to have a party. Saturday night there are dozens of parties that I know about, a few on campus, some next to campus at the houses, and a few more well off-campus.

I'm not a member of any sorority. But I do know girls at most of them. And it seems I know a couple of guys at every frat. Almost everyone has heard at least one rumor about my private life; with a collared slave at a nearby state college, I couldn't hide it if I tried. Rumor travels far faster than light on campus! I seem to be invited to a dozen parties tonight. Clearly that's eleven more than I can actually attend, so I have to choose very carefully.

I settle on a party at a sorority house just off campus, and thus beyond the reach of the campus' oppressive rules and their personal goon squad enforcers known as the campus police. I pick this party not just because I have a few friends who are members, and not just because I'm confident it will be a very fun party, but also because the frat next door is having its party at the same time. A frat whose member aspire to the mythical status of "Animal House." Not only will their party be a blast, but I'm also certain that very quickly the two parties will spill out and merge into one.

Of course, it's a costume party. What party on Halloween wouldn't be a costume party? And who would bother to attend if it wasn't since it so clearly would be lame! I had two costumes made. I'm attending as a Queen. And my costume is perfect with all the regal trimmings from the crown on down, that befit a true queen. Sophie is at my side, unleashed, but close at hand. She's dressed as a handmaiden, clearly in service to her Queen.

I wouldn't leave Joyce alone and caged for the entire night. I got her a costume too. She's wearing a corset, one that's mostly cupless. Instead it just pushes her breasts upwards and together, poking them out while leaving all but an inch of them along her chest bare. It's black with bright violet trim, and very lacy. She has black fishnet stockings, and spiky black heels. And she has black lace gloves on. What she doesn't have on are panties, only the straps to hold her stockings up covering her bottom. She looks exactly like a bordello/saloon whore of old times. I've given her a silky black robe to cover up with for the Uber ride, but I have Sophie take that as we make our entrance.

We get the royal greeting a queen deserves. It only takes a couple of seconds for the eyes to start turning our way, to gaze upon the queen... or to gaze upon the naked breasts and pubes of my whore, which even here is a sight to be seen. The sorority has a pledge assigned as a greeter, and she hurries to welcome us to the party. She makes out little sticky name tags for everyone, writing the "names" I give on them. "Queen Pepper I of Mobile," "slave, virginal handmaiden to her Queen," and "serf, peasant whore, and property of its Queen." A mere pledge, the sorority equivalent to Joyce, she doesn't question anything.

Sophie serves her queen openly, shamelessly, and humbly. She begins as cupbearer, finding me a drink that hasn't yet been spiked, which takes a minute. I find a girl I know and we chat, Sophie sticking right beside me.

It takes maybe two minutes for the first frat boy to come and ask me "Your whore?" as he reads Joyce's name tag, "is she really a whore or is that just a very cute costume?"

"Give me ten bucks and you'll find out," I answer with a smirking grin on my face. I don't really know him, but I know him enough to know that he's one of the leaders next door. Not like the chapter president, but like the adventurous type who always paves the path of fun for the others. And he's daring.

He looks her body over, openly ogling her nakedness, then he shrugs. He pulls two fives from his wallet and holds them out to me.

I snatch them from his hand. "the SPCA thanks you for your donation. They're the beneficiaries of the royal treasury tonight." I point to the floor in front of him, "serf, suck cock."

Joyce doesn't hesitate. She obeys like the peasant whore she is. She drops to her knees, and in a few seconds she has the stunned man's cock out of his pants. It springs to stiffness from just her light feminine touch. Joyce's hands go behind her back, and she puts her mouth to the tip of his shaft. A few seconds later she has every bit of his 6 ¼" length down her throat, her lips against his pubes and balls. On her knees. In the middle of the party and the crowd.

Before she's even taken all of it, eyes are darting our way. Joyce starts performing a leisurely blow job, as ordered to do. Sophie stands there, holding Joyce's leash. More eyes turn our way. I look around. I see more than a few of the younger girls blushing brightly. Most of the guys smirking wide. I hear a girl comment to her date "what a slut! In the middle of the floor!" I so hope Joyce heard her, too! She can bask in the humiliation of knowing the others see her as a trashy slut, unworthy and skanky.

She keeps performing. He stands there, soon purring hot moans and running his hands through her short hair. After a moment one of his frat brothers starts chanting "suck it, whore!" As he repeats his chant, more and more of his brothers join in until it seems like half the party is chanting it. The dancing has stopped mostly, as everyone is watching the show, either fully enthralled, or fully disgusted by it.

It's a fairly short show, too. I don't time him, but I'd guess four to five minutes tops. And that's with Joyce staying leisurely slow the entire time. He finally takes hold of her head, clamping his hands to her ears. Why do guys always try to do that? Any who tried to do me like that would find their unsatisfied cock over my knees while their bottom was thrashed! He holds her head still as his hips thrust sharply, driving his cock hard into her throat as he groans with his spurts.

Joyce stays still, demurely allowing him to do as he pleases with her body and offering no resistance or tension. She just kneels, keeps her muscles loose, and allows him to ram his shaft down her throat. After maybe half a minute of that, his thrusts ebbing, he finally stops, leaving his spent cock in her throat. Joyce slowly takes her head back, using her tongue to milk the dregs of cum from him. He purrs a deep moan as she moves, and sighs as she releases him.

"Thank you, kind Sir, for allowing my Queen's worthless, disgusting peasant whore to swallow the delicious cum it sucked from your wonderful cock, my Lord." Joyce licks her lips. Then she tucks his sated cock back into his pants and zips him up to a resounding round of applause from the men, and loud cat-calls of "skank," "slut," and "whore," from the girls.

Joyce rises to her feet.

"Definitely worth $10, guys!" he loudly announces, "in case you weren't close enough to see, this whore can swallow it all and lick balls!"

Sophie grins.

"Ah, Pepper..." my friend teases, "you never fail to liven up a party!" then she bursts out giggling.

I see several of the dateless frat boys heading my way. And pulling out their wallets as they come.

"Is that really going to the SPCA?" another of the sorority girls I know asks me.

"Yes!" I squeal firmly, "for their remodeling of the shelter. They're trying to make it so the puppies don't have to live in cages. I mean, can you imagine? Who'd cage an adorable little puppy! That should be a crime! In fact, since I'm queen, I hereby decree that it's a crime to cage anything so cute as a puppy. Cages should be reserved for dungeon fodder of only the very lowest forms of life, like pond scum and serfs!" I grin, then casually point at Joyce. She knows me well enough to know that I'm telling her I disapprove of cages for animals, but I keep Joyce in a cage. She giggles, too.

"Can I rent the whore?" A guy asks me, holding up a very crisp $10 bill. I snatch it, snap my fingers, and say "suck cock, serf." Joyce is quickly back on her knees, another cock down her throat. And she doesn't seem to mind one bit being turned out.

I dance with the phantom of the opera, and then with a vampire, leaving Sophie to mind the whore. When I return, Sophie hands me another ten which Joyce just finished earning on her knees. I send her to fetch more refreshments for me and Frankenstein. Sophie hurries to get them and serve them on her knees like a good humble handmaiden.

1...456789