The Serf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have Joyce up on her feet, twirling around, flaunting her bare breasts and bottom. Even "dancing," for lack of a better word, by licking her leg up and around to flash her bare pussy mound. I call it showing off the menu.

As I chat with Frankenstein, we make our way off to the side of where everyone is dancing, or rather to the edge of it. The room isn't that big, and already the party is spilling out to the yard.

The next guy eyes her displayed pubes and has checked out both of the flashes of her pussy. "What'll $20 get me?" He holds up a well-worn $20.

"serf, show him your queen's pussy," I command.

Still on her leash, Joyce spins her back to him, spreads her feet and bends over as far as she can. She reaches around her thighs, and spreads her lips wide to display her sopping wet pinkness and swollen clit to him. The look on his face, as he openly ogles the sight, tells me he only sees her tight tunnel. He just stares at the sight.

I snatch the bill from his hands. "go ahead, big boy, you paid for it, fuck it!"

Disbelievingly, he glances at me. I just wait with what I hope is an impatient look on my face. Joyce just waits, her pussy fully bared and as ready as it is wet. Steadily eyes start turning back our way. This is a new show, and thus to be seen.

He gets his wits back and quickly gets his stiff cock out. In my opinion it's not much of a cock, no more than six inches and an inch thick, but it's still better than average. Plus a peasant gutter whore can't be picky about the cocks she takes, can she? Any paying dick will do for such a low form of life. He puts the tip of his shaft to her pussy. Joyce doesn't flinch, cringe, or shirk away; she just stays put and waits. He slips it into her tunnel with a little purr.

Joyce releases her lips and puts her hands to her knees to brace her body. She holds her head up, looking forward, and letting everyone see her face, instead of staring down at the floor.

He starts thrusting into her, a little gently at first, but soon with hard and powerful strokes. He grunts with his thrusts.

Joyce very quickly starts moaning loudly, letting her mouth hang open. She sounds like a porn star, except her moans clearly are honest and urgent instead of faked. I can see her knuckles turning white as she grips her knees, and her toes straining against the point tips of her shoes as they fail to curl up. I can even see the glistening coat of her honey on his cock as he pounds into her pussy.

"OMG!" one of the younger girls squeals as she clamps a hand over her date's eyes, "she is such a frakking whore! Like seriously, whore?" she shrieks in a raised voice, "right here, in front of everyone? Could you be any skankier?"

The men eagerly watch. It's like porn, which I'll bet all of them download, only live! And Joyce is making a very good show of it, unable not to screech sweet moans as her hips squirm about a little.

He cums quickly, slamming hard into her, his hips crashing against her bottom as he grunts, with each spurt. After the first, a few drips, mostly his cum, fall to the floor, prompting more catcalls from the girls about her "obscene sluttiness." He pulls his cock from her pussy, which lets a huge gob of his cum fall from her mound to the floor.

Joyce quickly straightens up, turns to face him, and drops to her knees. She uses a single stroke to suck his cock clean as the men applaud loudly, and the catcalls ramp up another notch. "Thank you, Sir, for fuck my wonderfully kind and beautiful Queen's disgusting pussy. I hope you're not too disappointed with this worthless peasant whore's performance, Sir." She rises to her feet, ignore the few drips of his cum that still seep from her lips. The returns to flaunting her offerings as I've told her to be doing.

Joyce gets a brief respite, maybe a couple of minutes, as the guests her openly talk about the sluttiness of the show they just saw. Few believe that anyone would so openly have sex. In public. Without even knowing who she screwing. And obviously liking it. I can hear a few of the conversations. Those here who know me usually commenting something like "Pepper always does something so outrageous, and slutty outrageous, as to make any party the story of the year! Just never herself! She has an inexhaustible supply of skanks like that one." Which isn't true, but the few parties I attend, I tend to bring a fresh one to. A girl has to keep her myth up!

It's not long of respite before there's another $20 on offer, and Joyce is bending over again. Which immediately has the few with the best view of her pussy commenting "look at that cum dumpster!" and "gross! Skanky!"

I mostly ignore Joyce, at least as much as anyone can with her screeching now-desperate and loud slutty moans. Moans that broadcast just how into being used anonymously, without the choice of partners, is arousing her. I chat with Frankenstein and an elf girl, both friends of mine.

As Joyce screeches fervently, another girl I know, albeit barely, comes over. I do know that while she's not the president of the sorority, she's some kind of big shot girl in it. "Where did you find her?" she grins as she asks, "Seriously, that is such a skank!"

"It is, isn't it!" I laugh and I see Sophie smirking as she strains not to laugh. "I found it skanking up Soul Kitchen a few weeks ago and claimed it as my personal house serf and whore. I figure it's high time the useless, worthless skank whore finally earns her keep." I grin wide and add, "plus with Beta Psi next door, I figured there's be some guys here with standards so low they'd consider something so disgusting as it!"

That gets me a laugh. "Gawd, if I did that to the pledges, I'd be arrested!" As Joyce screeches ramp up another notch of sultriness, I tell her the short version of Joyce's rescue in the bar. She just shakes her head, "I don't know how you do it, girl. I'd never go off with anyone I didn't know, and not even having a clue what you'd do to her? UGH!"

I laugh. "You're a person! That's just a peasant serf!"

Joyce's customer does the one thing Joyce is absolutely forbidden to do. He cums. And that leads to a round of catcalls, "sloppy seconds," being a common theme, as he finishes and Joyce sucks his shaft clean.

Before Joyce can even get off her knees another guy is in front of me, holding out a $10, and telling me "pussy is getting too sloppy." I snatch the ten, tell Joyce to suck his cock, and return to my conversation. I take Joyce's leash and send Sophie to fetch me some munchies. Sophie returns, drops to her knees, and holds out a plate of the offerings atop her upturned palms: finger sandwiches, beer-boiled shrimp, and pigs-in-blankets that are so clearly the frozen variety. Typical frat/sorority house party chow. I help myself, as do the people I'm talking to. Sophie doesn't think about it, she just humbly kneels and serves as out tray stand with a grin on her face. An honest grin. She loves pleasing me.

I chat with my friends as they circulate. No one who knows me misses the chance to say hi. Or the chance to get close to the action. Nor do some who haven't a clue who I am beyond rumor and myth, but who introduce themselves.

Joyce earns her keep, sucking cocks, and taking them, very regularly over the next hour.

That's when a guy comes over to me. I know he's on the football team, but I don't know what position he plays. But he does have a very hunky muscular build. I hadn't expected to see him since he has a very pretty girl for a date. But she comes along with him, her arm around him. I figure he just wants to meet me. I've had enough of that tonight. There must be 200-300 people here and more flowing between this party and the neighboring one. I"m confident several of Joyce's customers have come from next door, just to see for themselves the sluttiness, and of course to take advantage of it while they're here. I'm sure word has long since spread around that party as well that my whore is available next door, and cheaply.

"What'll the biggest dick in here get me?" He asks with a smirk on his face. His date doesn't slap him, either.

"Nothing, unless you put a $50 with it. There are puppies in need of un-caging!"

"Can she watch?" He asks, "I mean up close?"

Ah, now I see why she's not slapping the happy right off his face. Her thing is to watch. Or more likely her fantasy, one she's never acted out, but now decided to try since Joyce is so clearly available and has the added benefit that they'll never see her again. And don't have a clue who she is. "Like I care? Not. But if she touches, she pays too."

A $50 appears in her hand. Not his, hers. Interesting. I take it. "serf, show him my butt."

In a few short seconds, Joyce is bending over, holding her cheeks wide apart to display her as-yet-unused asshole fully to him.

His eyes are wide, glaring at the tiny little dark ring unexpectedly offered up. I wonder what he thought he'd get for his money? Those eyes, though wide and disbelieving, don't detract from the eagerness on his face.

"Go on, Randy, let me see you do this whore." his girl says.

He takes out his cock, which is already at full stiffness before he unzips. I don't know if it's the biggest in here, but I'd guess it's close to eight inches long and 1 ½ inches thick, so it's definitely in the "top ten." It won't be a problem for Joyce. The shaft I used to train her bottom is longer and thicker, just not by too much so I didn't tear her.

As his cock nears Joyce's bottom I can see it on his face that he's never done anal before. I tell his girl "why don't you help him?" and suggest that she take his cock, which she does. She guides it to slip through her dripping fur, through her sloppy lips, and into her cum-flooded pussy. Keeping her hands on him, she guides him through a single stroke, which leaves his cock slickened up with a heavy layer of mixed-up creams. Then she follows my advice and guides his cock up, putting its tip against her asshole. She guides him to put light pressure against Joyce's ring, just as I've suggested she does.

Then she leans forward, her eyes getting a very up-close look at the tip of his thickness against Joyce's too-small-looking hole.

Joyce knows what to do. I've given her plenty of practice. She pushes back hard, forcing her asshole to loosen up. As its muscle turns to rubber, it starts to dilate a bit. As it opens, then light pressure is enough for the cock to start slowly slipping into the ring, it's bulbous head quickly starting to stretch her even wider.

"Wow!" the girl squeals delightfully, "she is totally swallowing his cock with her ass!"

If there was anyone in the room not already straining to get a view, that gets their attention. In my anecdotal research, maybe one in ten girls will try anal, at least if you exclude subs who will do whatever they are told to do. That's few enough of us girls that I suspect some of these guys didn't think girls, except well-paid whores, would even do it.

"Oh, wow!" she squeals out so excitedly, "the whore took every bit of it up her ass without even a grunt!"

He starts stroking his cock. It looks to me like he's trying to be gentle with her, assuming that she's fighting through some serious pain not to show it. Isn't that so cute? He can't see her face or the look of erotic bliss in her dreamy eyes. I can imagine. That cock is fat enough that it's pushing snugly against the backside of her very excited and nervy pussy walls. And sending very arousing hot sparks flooding her pussy on their way to race along her nerves.

I tell him it's his choice, that "my peasant whore," doesn't mind it rough there, either.

His date squeals, now with unbridled excitement, "Wow!!! you wouldn't believe it, Randy! I can see everything! Like your dick sliding so easily through her hole. It looks so tight!" she pauses a half-second before adding to me, "can I have a picture?"

"As long it doesn't show its face, I don't care if you make a 4K video of it!" I answer.

Her phone is quickly up beside her face, it's lens aimed right at the point where his thickness is steadily disappearing into the dark purpleness of Joyce's asshole.

"Yeah, it's tight, baby... it's squeezing me as I use it!"

"Oh that has to feel so good!" she coos sweetly. Her free hand moves to the crotch of her jeans. After a split second she catches herself and it flies away. Her eyes never leave the action, the very point of entry.

Joyce purrs, loud enough to be heard, and sweetly, not even a hint of discomfort in her voice. Its' enough to build his courage and he starts going a little faster. Joyce purrs a lot louder. He goes a bit faster, putting a bit of eager power into his thrusts. Joyce starts purring very loud with undisguised sensual arousal in her deep, breathy, cries. His girl eggs him to "ram it in, let me see you really give it to her ass!" He obediently starts pounding Joyce's butt with all his fury, giving it to her tight butt hard and fast. Joyce screams out the most erotically desperate moans, her hips buck back, thrusting against his cock to pound it even harder, and goosebumps erupt over her globes.

His date gets all of it on her phone, clearly taking me up on making a special video. A couple more times I see her hand creep to the crotch of her jeans, but as soon as it touches her she catches it and moves it away before anyone notices how hot she is.

He doesn't take long, maybe a couple of minutes of hard thrusting. Then he cums with a very loud, very satisfied grunt. A half-minute later, he's slipping his cock from her gaping asshole. A few tiny drops of his cum drip from its tip and a small rivulet runs from her wide, dark ring as it slowly cinches back closed.

Joyce straightens, drops to her knees facing his cock. "ask her." I snap since it's a change to the standing instructions Joyce has. She quickly pivots to the girl, who looks to be 21 at most. "My Lady, may this disgusting filthy peasant whore my Queen so graciously scraped out of the gutter please have to privilege of sucking her filth from your man's wonderfully huge cock, Ma'am?"

The girl looks shocked for a split second, then says "fine," with a very sly grin on her face.

Joyce pivots back just as quickly. His messy cock is still hanging out. Every eye in the place, having heard Joyce's plea, gawks openly at her. Joyce puts her mouth to the tip of his shaft. His date gets puts her camera there, but where it won't show more than Joyce's lips and nose from the side. Not enough to identify her. As Joyce slowly takes the dirty cock into her mouth, his date gets everything on camera. His length steadily disappears into her wide stretched lips.

This time the catcalls are louder than ever. The music is forgotten. The dancing paused. The party on hold while every gawks at Joyce's utter lack of shame and decency. "Disgusting," "It has got to taste like shit!" and "OMG, it's fresh from her ass, like gross!" now being as popular as comments on her especially skanky sluttiness.

Joyce gets it all, and sweetly pauses a second with all of it into her for the girl to get a good frame or three of Joyce's lips against his balls. Then his shaft is slowly emerging from her lips spotlessly clean with only a thin layer of saliva on it. His date records it all. Once it's out, Joyce tucks it back in his pants for him. Then she thanks the girl for allowing "her man" to "help the little puppies her beloved Queen adores by using this whore's disgusting bottom."

Joyce rises to her feet. She starts to jiggle her breasts, again "advertising" her body as I've told her to do.

With her arm affectionately around the guy, the girl asks if I'd like to see the video just to make sure there's nothing I mind on it. She offers me her phone, the video cued up. I take it, and in two seconds know there's nothing I mind on the video. This girl was too concerned with showing the real action, not the girl taking it. At most I see Joyce's bare bottom and glimpses of her wet fur. Then I see lips sucking it clean, from the point of her nose down to mid-jaw. Not even her chin is really visible. Just cheek, both sets.

I lower my voice. "I know you really liked that." I hope it's just enough for her to know that I saw her hand. It is, I see a little blush to her cheeks. I hold out her phone, keeping a tight grip on it. "another $10 and you can make a special video for him, too." I grin at her slyly.

His eyes light up. What guy's wouldn't. I thought my offer was pretty plain. He whips out a ten and hold up it, "come on, Penny, let it be my treat! Matching videos."

Penny blushes a very deep red. "A girl???" she balks in a muted voice, as if equally excited, and disgusted, by the idea. He doesn't give her much chance to object. He drops the ten on the phone in my hand.

I pocket it, saying very sweetly "no refunds." then I turn to Joyce, "eat pussy, whore," and watch as Joyce hurries to her knees in front of the brown-haired girl. I cue up the camera on her phone, starting a second recording, and hand the phone to Sophie telling her "slave, get a very good video for this customer."

Penny stands stunned. Joyce doesn't hesitate to pull the pants of Penny's cat costume down. Her panties go with it so quickly I barely see that they're black, lacy, and very skimpy. Clearly, she expected Randy to see her in them later. Maybe he still will... IN another second, Joyce's fingers have the silky smooth lips of Penny's moderately puffy pussy mound wide apart, and her lips to Penny's clearly eager clit.

Sophie, the evil little slave-girl that she is, kneels behind Penny. She holds the camera up between Penny's spread thighs, it's lens aimed directly at Penny's bared pussy. On its screen I can see that Penny's pussy, a little sliver of her thighs, and Joyce's lips on her clit are all that's showing. But it's clear those are girly lips on her.

In a few seconds Penny is the one screeching desperate moans as Joyce's tongue slowly swirls its delicate caress around her throbbing, aching, hard nub. Now it's Penny drawing everyone's attention. The eyes are about evenly split along gender lines, mostly guys watching her smoothly-shaven pubes as her hips start to squirm energetically, and mostly girls watching the slutty, and very sultry, look of pleasure on her screeching face. Randy takes a page from Penny's playbook and gets a close look. Just for him, Joyce briefly opens her lips to let him catch a glimpse of her feminine tongue on Penny's prominent clit. Sophie's wry grin tells me the camera caught it, too.

As Randy stands back up, Penny's hands start flailing about wildly. He stands beside her and takes them, holding them as he wraps an arm around her lean, furiously squirming body. He holds her tightly, softly telling her "go ahead, Penny, enjoy it... let me see you cum on her face." He holds her snug in his embrace.

A minute later he gets to see it. Penny screeches a loud cry of passionate release. Her hips shudder crisply. After close to a minute she starts to still and I call Joyce off. Penny stays firmly in his arms, standing loosely as Joyce fixes the bottom of her costume back as it was. Penny pants for her breath. The audience mostly applauds loudly, especially the guys who are so pleased to have been treated to a girl-on-girl show. A few of the girls balk at the same-sex display, a few more comment on how slutty it was to let everyone see it. A few more try to say nothing and keep a wary eye on their dates lest they are asked to be next.

Joyce rises to her feet, a glistening coat of honey around her lips. Sophie hands me the phone, and I hand it to Randy, seeing that Penny might just drop it with the state she's in now. He takes it and tells me it's the best money they ever spent, that those videos will be "with them for quite a while." he offers me a copy, and I give him a number. I promise to just keep them for "my serf's shamebook," which I tell him is like Facebook, only it shows her shame, the things a normal person would just die if anyone knew about much less saw. Penny isn't ready to think clearly enough to realize that he just sent me pictures of her most intimate places.

1...456789