All Comments on 'The Serpentine Bodyguard Pt. 04'

by The_Hopeless_Heathen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 3 years ago
Fun fun

Nice way to add to the couple. Felt real for them being as kinky as they are to be at least open to considering the idea.

Finale feels real too. Great when there's internal consistency and smart characters. Sure it might be dangerous, but the problem with free will and emotions... is that people tend to like having them when they're good. You want your people to take their prozium, you gotta grind them down into it. Ironically, the efficiency of a such a workforce builds craving for the new. Self fulfilling prophecy. Self defeating empire.

Nice to read the continuation. Though the idea of them being on the run, or having to deal with X-com, even as allies is spooky. Because at the end of the day, the ladies are soldiers, and our boy is a techie. Which is to say, they are all vulnerable.

Thanks again for your story. You and yours Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice series and a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was unbelievably good I was on the edge in more ways than one the whole time this is the PERFECT balance of lewd but also story that makes me love these characters to pieces please please PLEASE continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it took me 5 chapters to figure out this was loosely based on xcom 2 and now the entire story is finally making sense and i love it

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story!

11/10!!!!!

David_BrockDavid_Brockover 1 year ago

SUCKS! As this seems the end since the story is over a year old. Good writing, great plot line. At least another 12 chapters easily.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it a lot, 5 stars. Don’t know the TV series or novel other commenters mentioned. To me it seemed that things are happening much faster since the nearly wipe of Hssara, especially the introduction of Nijia (motive(s) to have her with them, introduction in sexual terms) feel a bit hasty in contrast to the time taken to establish the Clark/Hssara relationship which really took its time (which I like).

Maybe I missed it, (will re-read anyway ) but given the surveillance capabilities the cunning of Alpha/Omega I‘d assume that they must have been aware of Nijia being much alike Hssara in terms of preferences/bias/mindset. Thus, from logical standpoint I would have expected they send a more conventional-minded viper to „check on them“.

Still looking forward to new chapters (and hoping for a happy end as real world has too less of those and when reading fantasy, I prefer a nice end in contrast to real life ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Hopeless_Heathen@The_Hopeless_Heathen
An up-and-coming smut writer emerging from more esoteric circles to write for a more general audience. All of my stuff is being pulled off another site, SoFurry.com, as that has been my base of operations. I am currently accepting commissions, both to continue my own storylin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES