All Comments on 'The Seventh Coven'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

More please, there must some way to carry this wonderful story forward.

A coup perhaps with Boudicca cast out and a new High Priestess who welcomes the professor into their fold where he shares himself daily with the acoven.

Scores 5/5 l loved it and want more

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

Good story in the hallowe’en context but I feel the ending leave so many question unanswered. Maybe a second part showing what the professor will do with the info he gathered…

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 1 year ago

This story can be continued with the Professor becoming a permanent member of the concern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Boring story.

Tough to imagine all those blowjobs and sex being boring, but they were.

No tension. Just mechanical.

Two stars.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Well written, but totally incomplete. 4/5 for not finishing the story.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 1 year ago
very good

hope you can do more with this??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting concept but the ending seemed to fall flat. Who was the high priestess? What was the fertility aspect all about? Did he impregnate her? What about the tension from the others with respect to their not having the final screw? Much left unfinished.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

An interesting way to learn about religion!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely needs a sequel

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Can't believe all the bad vibes! I loved the story and in my opinion (for what its worth) we have a winner! far better than the rushed, unfinished, under developed other entries I have read.

Five stars and a fav from the Oldsage!

Cheers and Happy Halloween

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even though there was only one male cumming, excitement was maintained throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Definitely warrants a sequel!

G

greenday0418greenday0418over 1 year ago

Hot! This calls for a part 2, the professor meets the red head or meets a pregnant Boudica.

greenday0418greenday0418over 1 year ago

Hot. Need a part 2. Have him meet a pregnant Boudica or even 7 pregnant girls courtesy of Mr. turkey baster.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Certainly erotic in an unusual way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought this was fabulous. Well written and erotic, and the variety of women ran the risk of being repetitive, but was not.

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenover 1 year agoAuthor

Due to reader demand, I have continued the story. Part 2 can be found here:

https://literotica.com/s/the-seventh-coven-pt-02

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story for the season.

geek37geek37about 1 year ago

This is my second read-through of this first chapter and I’m convinced you’ve might have listened to Prince as you wrote this. Thank you for this story and thank you for continuing it. On to chapter 2.

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenabout 1 year agoAuthor

I enjoy Prince, although I don't recall his music being inspirational with this story. I may be wrong though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES