The Sex After Fight

Story Info
A romantic make up sex story of a married couple.
2.3k words
4.15
12.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed my wife goodbye and marched on towards the security check. I was on my trip 2-day business trip to Chandigarh. I made it through the check-in, security check and was sitting in the waiting lounge ruminating about the events of the past day, especially the past couple of hours.

I fought with my wife yesterday before leaving for office on a silly topic that is not worth mentioning. It often happens that we end up arguing when both of us are stressed up because of our work. We usually end up taking a romantic outing at the end of such busy spells but this time it lasted longer. I am a senior partner at a big finance firm and my wife Sumaira (or Sumu as I call her) is a marketing head for an FMCG firm. They have a product launch coming up this month and I have a new client to onboard this year. The biggest client my company has ever managed. So, it was obvious we had a lot of our Mindspace already occupied and we ended up fighting. We didn't talk the entire day yesterday. This morning too we left for our offices without saying a word.

I wanted to talk to her before I leave for my trip tonight and mend things with her because honestly, it is difficult for me to focus on stuff if she is angry with me and the same is the case with her. She will stay in the mood the entire day as if she is on her periods and would not give in her 100%. I was on the breakfast table eating my muesli while she was grabbing her things to leave for the office. I thought I will just try to talk to her before she leaves but I was afraid it might break down into another argument and just end up ruining the day more. So, I swallowed my words.

Even in a state of anger, I could not help admire my wife's beauty. I kept looking at her as she moved from one corner of the hall to another picking her bag, lunchbox, and car keys. She was wearing a white shirt and black office skirt that covered her thigs just above her knees leaving the rest of her legs to feast eyes of the looker. The shirt and the skirt both were pretty tight which reveal her near-perfect figure and complimented her 32C boobs. One could see the outline of her breasts on her shirt. Her coat was hanging on her left arm while the bad was on the same shoulder. She had her light make-up on which honestly, she doesn't need. She had her black, silky hair tied in a simple pony behind her. To compliment all of this she has these small circular earrings hanging from her ear. As she walked around the house, I could hear her heeled shoes make that tapping sound. I could smell her rich perfume whom I admired but never bothered to check the name, even after she left the house. I left for office shortly after her.

I had little work throughout the day. Just some paperwork and a couple of dry runs of the presentation. I shot her a text telling her I was sorry that we fought and I don't want to leave with her being angry with me. She responded after an hour telling me she will kill me if I ever called her "bossy" again and ended the text with a sorry and kissing emoji. I replied asking her should we go for dinner right after the office and then I will leave for the airport from there itself. She agreed.

She gets off at 7 in the evening so I wrapped up my things and left for her office to pick her up. As I reached her office, the receptionist told me she is still working. I pulled out my phone to call her and I saw her text message which I didn't see as I was driving. It said she will be late and we would have to postpone our plan a few hours. I replied telling her I was here and will wait till she is done.

She came out rushing as she read my text with a sorry look on her face. I wasn't initially looking at her. I heard the tapping sound of her shoes and immediately knew it was her. To be frank, it could have been any woman working in her office but I knew it was her. She was walking towards me with a remorseful look on her face. She wasn't wearing her coat and the two buttons of her shirt were undone, her hair was tied up with a clip behind her head instead of a ponytail. Her face looked tired but I swear to God she looked sexier to me at this moment than ever before. As she came close to me I noticed her eyeliner was still intact but the lip gloss that she wore this morning has worn off. Despite that, her lips looked so soft and squishy showing off the remains of her lip gloss on the sides of her lips. The cherry on the top was her glasses that made her look so damn hot. I almost had a boner looking at her messy but sexy look.

"I am sorry honey; it wasn't initially planned but the work came up last hour". She looked so cute. I wonder how can she change her personality so quickly. The woman acting so cute and innocent in front of me right now must have frowned on at least 5 people throughout the day acting all bossy and getting the job done.

I snapped out of my gaze and replied to her with a smile that it's fine and I will wait till she gets off. She thanked me and guided me towards the guest room. She bought me a coffee from the pantry and kept apologizing for this, which she didn't need to at all. I couldn't believe this was the same woman who didn't even wish to talk to me this morning.

I spent the next 2 hours reading a few business magazines, sipping 2 cups of coffee, checking the status of my stocks, and basically doing anything to kill the time. She finally came out all ready to go. It was 9 PM already and my flight was at 12. She came hurriedly, but she had tense look on her face. I got up as I thought it was my cue to leave. But she dropped her coat, and her bag on the sofa, she even took my bag from my hand kept it on the sofa. She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her looking left and right as we walk. I opened my mouth to say what is she doing but before that she told me to 'Sshhh'. Confused as I was, I followed her lead. I saw she had put her lip gloss on and her perfume smelled stronger. Her hair was tied differently too. I saw a strand of hair around her ear which was wet which tells me she washed her face too. We passed the corridor outside of the guest room and entered the 'Pantry'. I wondered why but kept my mouth shut. She locked the pantry door behind us and looked at me with a wicked smile. I knew this smile. She leaned towards me standing on her toes and planted a short but passionate kiss on my lips. She wants to have sex here.

"I am sorry I kept you waiting and I am sorry we fought," She said as we broke the kiss.

"It's 9 already and we won't be making it in time to the airport if we go for dinner. So, I thought I will make it up to you with something special"

I understood what she meant by special. I grabbed her by the waist and started kissing her vigorously. We ran our hands down each other's bodies as we kiss. I wiped out her tangy lip gloss in an instant. Her hair came lose the next moment. I lifted her skirt up until her waist exposing her peach round ass. She was just wearing her thongs today. My hands felt good on her warm bare ass. I put my hands on her ass and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands circled my neck. After kissing for a min in that position I rested her bottom on the narrow pantry counter and made my way down to her pussy. I pulled her panties down and started licking her already wet pussy. She gave out a loud moan. I immediately told her to keep it low as somebody might hear us.

She replied, "Let me worry about it, there are only half a dozen people on the entire floor, you don't stop doing that".

I focused on licking her back like an obedient employee. She put her hands behind my head and pushed my face in her pussy. She had an intense orgasm in my mouth. She heaved heavily as she came hard. Her hands found my pants and she quickly unbuttoned my pants and pulled my aching cock out, which was already at its full length. She dropped down to her knees and started sucking it. She is the best cock sucker in the world. She can literally suck the life out of me from the dick. I held her hair back as she sucked my dick. She kept looking at me frequently. Damn that wicked stare. It tells me she is in full control. She can make me do anything at that moment.

Within minutes, all our clothes were lying on the floor. I made her sit on the counter and started humping her hard. We were loud enough for any passer-by to hear us and figure out what was going on. We have a kink for sex in public places. We enjoy fucking in the most unusual places. I slowed down, picked her up from the counter, and pressed her against the door. She kept her hands mounted on my shoulders and her legs crossed behind my back. She moved her hips to compliment my thrusts and moaned even louder than before.

"You liked it, babe? You like your colleagues knowing that you are fucking your husband in the office?"

"What are they going to do? Fire me? huh, they must be ready to let their business drown if they want to fire me". I admire the confidence this woman has in her work. It's just so attractive. I fucked her harder making her moan even louder. That's when we heard someone knock on the door.

"Anyone in there?"

He obviously knew what was going on inside. I paused and thought that this little escapade of ours has come to an end and started devising explanations that would sound logical. And then she shouts in a loud and commanding voice, "Go away, it's occupied."

The guy outside replied, "Yes, Ma'am" and went away. I could hear his footsteps walking away from us.

"What was that?" I asked.

"He was the new guy from the accounts department. He'll do no harm," She replied.

I looked at her with surprise and admiration and just smiled.

"Why did you stop? Just fuck me, husband."

I replied with a prompt Yes Ma'am and started fucking her harder.

She let her legs loose and climbed down off me, made me lie down on the floor, and mounted me cowgirl style. It was time for me to relax and for her to take control. She took a couple of easy strokes and then lowered her body to come kiss me. I held her waist tight to keep her in the same position. She started moving her hips faster and fucked the hell out of me. After a while, I held her hips with my hand and started pounding her hard. I felt her vaginal walls contracting and suddenly she gushed out a load of pussy juices. Her orgasm triggered mine and I came loads in pussy. Both of us were breathing heavily. We both looked into each other's eyes, smiling at each other. She then kissed me.

"God, I love the sex after a fight."

We stayed in the same position for a while until my back started aching. She pulled out instant noodles packet from one of the racks and boiled them for us. She also made quick sandwiches. We ate our dinner partially dressed.

"This is so much better than the dinner I planned."

"We can do this more if you cancel your trip." She said it with a smirk and kissed her again eating a strand of the noodle on her lips.

"Eew," she exclaimed.

"What is in eww in that? We were licking each other's genitals minutes ago."

"That's different."

I could say nothing but laugh at her flawed logic. It was 10 already. We finished our dinner, got dressed, and made our way out to the guest room. On the way, we saw that accounts guy who knocked on the door before. Poor guy!

I parked my car in her office's parking and we took her car to the airport. We reached there at 11. She told me not to go out and unzipped my pants. She started sucking me there in the airport parking. I was scared and excited at the same time. I made a half-hearted attempt to stop her but she was ardent. She wanted to suck me off one more time before we parted. I thought I will last longer as I just had cum an hour ago. But I was wrong. I came in her mouth in minutes and she sucked it all up. We didn't say a word. Just smiled at each other. I grabbed my things to go and she cleaned her mouth with the tissues. Reapplied her lip gloss, straightened her hair, and got out of the car.

I wonder how am I going to focus on work after this. I bid her goodbye. Before leaving, I kissed her tasting a little of her lip gloss and a pinch of my own cum (eew!).