The Sex After Fight Ch. 02

Story Info
Sumu & Vihan are back in their 2nd part of Sex after fight.
1.8k words
4.05
4.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day and another fight. I left the house without breakfast because I was still mad at her for last night's fight. We usually don't go to bed angry, but yesterday night's argument was unbearable. She realised her mistake this morning and made breakfast for me to make up for the last night, but I was too angry to notice.

The day was awful. I could not focus and did not get a single job done correctly. The poor intern had to hear an earful for no fault of her. Luckily it was Friday, and I left early. I reached home by 9 PM. I was a little cooled off and thought of mending things with her, but I wanted her to apologise first. No breakfast, no dinner, not even cuddles and hugs will make me forgive her other than a simple 'Sorry'.

She was already home and in her Pyjamas. She tried making up for her behaviour last night by cooking my favourite food and touching me now and then while making small talk. But I pretended not to notice any of her efforts.

Then she asks me out of nowhere, "What Should I wear for the movie?"

"Movie?" I ask.

"Yeah, the 11 PM show that we are supposed to go."

Then I remembered the boring movie she had booked for us a couple of days ago. It was visible on my face that I had forgotten about the film and didn't even want to go. Reading my face, she says,

"It's okay if you don't want to go, we would just end up wasting a few hundred bucks", with an irritating (but cute) smirk on her face.

She made this comment because she knows I don't particularly appreciate wasting money. So, I got ready half-heartedly. I put on a polo t-shirt and brown chinos, whereas I see her coming out of the bedroom wearing a long, oversized sweatshirt with a hoodie and a pair of glittery white sneakers. The hoodie had a zip in front, and it ran all the way to her mid-thighs. The hoodie belonged to me once, but one winter, she hi-jacked it from me and hid it in some super-secret chamber inside my own house. I cannot deny that she looked adorable in that sweatshirt. She had her hair open and a pair of circular earrings longer than her ears. I noticed a dash of lip gloss and a wing of eyeliner along her eyelashes. My eyes stayed on her face for like 5 seconds or maybe more, but then I remembered that I was supposed to be angry at her and keep sulking. I removed my gaze unwillingly and picked up the scooter keys. She smiled as she noticed me getting in and out of the angry character.

It was February, but the weather was still chilly outside. Usually, it gets warmer by this time of the year. I regretted not wearing a jacket or coat. The woman on the pillion seat of my scooter was prepared, though. But her naked legs will be frozen by the time we reach the theatre.

We parked our scooter and went up the escalator. She first tried walking beside me and holding my hand. But when I showed no enthusiasm, she climbed four steps before me and stood apart. I am fascinated by how she can change her character so drastically. The woman in front of me is the regional marketing head of a global FMCG firm, and here she appears to be just another city teenager. I swear I would have grabbed her if I was not pretending to be angry at her.

We sat inside the theatre, and I spent the first half an hour yawning. She took my hand and put it across her shoulder. I didn't protest. She told me not to get bored so quickly as it was a 3-hour long movie. A part of me died inside of boredom at that moment. She slowly unzipped her jacket, and I saw a naked boob in the dim light coming from the screen. She slowly unzips it till the end, and I notice that she is not wearing anything inside the hoodie except her lacy panties. My hand, which was across her shoulder, voluntarily grabbed her warm boob and started fondling it. I kept doing that for a minute before she guided my hand down her belly all the way to her panties and then left it there as if telling me to do whatever my hand wanted to do. Then she brings her lips to my ear and whispers, "Go on, do what you want. You are mad at me, right? Punish me then."

I take it as my cue and slip my fingers inside to discover that it is already moist. I started finger fucking her increasing my intensity as time goes. I can hear her breathing getting louder and louder to the point where anything louder than that would practically be a moan. The slushy sound of my fingers fucking her vagina was also getting more audible. I was scared that the neighbours might hear us but was too horny to stop. I felt her vaginal walls tighten, and a gush of juices came out of her pussy. She came hard. She let her head back on the seat and heaved in euphoria. Her legs were wide open, and the jacket was unzipped, exposing her naked body and perky nipples. She didn't care to cover it up. She tried unzipping my pants, but the screen hit Intermission, and the lights returned. She hurriedly zipped her jacket before anyone could see. I bet the guy beside her stole a peek before she covered herself.

She excused herself, saying she was going to the washroom, and I stayed there, hiding my face from our neighbours who may or may not have noticed us do the act. I saw the seat that Sumu (Sumaira, her name) was sitting on had gotten wet, and I knew what caused it. I used my napkin to clean it. The movie began again, and Sumu was not back yet. I waited for a solid 15 minutes and shot her a text asking why she wasn't back yet. I was about to get up and search for her; I received her text saying, "Vihan, I need your help. Please come to the washroom ASAP."

I reached there and knocked on the lady's washroom to see if she was okay. Before I knocked the second time, the door opened, and she grabbed my hand to pull me in. She pulled me all the way into one of the WC compartments. I was both nervous and happy and took no time to understand what was happening.

It was her plan all along. She made me sit on the toilet seat and mounted herself on my lap.

"How long are you going to stay mad at me? I am sorry for yesterday", she said while making a sad puppy face.

"Not anymore", I replied and grabbed her face for kissing. It was so intense that we forgot we were in a public place. I unzipped my pants while she slid her wet panties down and sat on my dick, letting out a huge scream (yes, scream, not a moan). But I was too busy to care. She started moving front and back vigorously in my lap fucking herself with my dick. Occasionally kissing me, biting my lips and ears. I unzipped her hoodie down and sucked on her boobs while she moved. I licked her chest, shoulder, neck and jawline while thrusting inside her. She loves the feeling of my tongue on her body while we fuck. After a good 5 min fuck, she started bouncing up and down on my dick, making slapping sounds. She hugged me close, wrapping her hands around my neck and using my shoulders as support. My face was buried between her boobs. I motor-boated those bad boys while she reciprocated like an engine piston on my rod.

I picked her up and stood behind her, made her bend over the seat and entered her from behind. Her legs were spread wide, hands on the wall supporting her bent torso and ass high up towards me. I grabbed her by the waist and started thrusting from behind. I picked her panties lying on the floor and put them in my pocket. At first, she tried not to moan louder but could not keep up for long. We fucked as if we were in our bedroom and not in a public toilet where people could come in anytime. She was still wearing the jacket. Although, I could see her ass and pussy by pulling-up the bottom of her coat. But her entire torso was hidden behind the cloth. I peeled the jacket off of her while still ramming her hard. She was now totally naked and wearing only a pair of sneakers and a pair of earrings. I could see her long earrings dangle with every thirst.

We heard no one enter the washroom, maybe because it was this late at night. She grabbed me by my dick and opened the door to peep outside. On noticing no one, she pulled me by my wet, slimy dick towards the hand wash basin in front of the mirror. We first fucked in the same position as before. I entered her from behind and saw her boobs jiggle as I pounded. I was hypnotizing to look at her lewd expressions as I fuck. I announced I was nearer to climax. She shouted "No", and stopped me. She turned around and sat on the basin platform, opening her legs wide to invite me. I entered her from the front. She tells me to go slow.

We hugged and planted soft kisses on each other's faces as we made love slowly. I stopped as I hear the door open behind me. I can see in the mirror as a lady walked past us, pretended not to notice, peed into a urinal, came out, washed her hands on the sink beside us, and walked away. All this while we stayed naked, embracing each other in dire shame, in the same statue-like position. Our faces were buried in each other, and my dick was buried in her pussy. As she left, I increased the speed by grabbing her tightly by the waist and came inside her. I whispered if she was on her pills as we were not planning to have a kid yet. We used a lot of tissues to clean ourselves. She put back her hoodie, but her panties were still in my pocket. There is no way I am going to let her wear them now.

We came out. The movie was still playing, but we did not care about the movie anymore. While on the journey back, I made her drive the scooter. I kept on teasing her naked pussy with my fingers the entire time. She giggled the whole time.

We came back, and fucked one more time before we slept naked.

Yeah! I forgave her ;)