All Comments on 'The Sexual Adventure Pt. 05-07'

by bankshot1993

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Consistency

There is a big inconsistency in this story. She is concerned about "total control" without a safe word, but she wants to be raped? Not only is that a total loss of control but she isn't really concerned if it is her husband or not. He could have easily solved the problem of her knowing it was him by getting someone else and she must have thought about that, not to mention that it just might have been a real rape. So, you should make sure you read your story for logical consistency and just plain common sense. I would also say that it seemed more D/s than an act of violence. Rapists are not concerned that their victim gets off.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Still just the couple, but...

Still just the couple, but soon that will end and then the story and the marriage will go down the drain...3* for now...

MrBeck2004MrBeck2004over 7 years ago
Great story line

The thing about this that I like is it's very similar to something my wife and I did a little while ago. We were together a long time as well, and we didn't get as formal as an agreement, but we talked about some fantasies and did them when we could. It had the same effect as this couple so I love the ideas these stories have given me. I like the written submissions to each other. There may be some inconsistencies, but as humans we have inconsistencies. Keep it up, I really enjoy it.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Really nicely done

I thought this was going the cucky route, with the wife conditioning the hubby for accepting her taking strange cock. This tale may still go that way, but this was a nice and shall I say creative chapter. They hubby found a way to get her fantasy done, and without losing his dignity or standing in the marriage.

I do feel the author has an agenda, and wants to take us into cucky land, but forn now I score this 4*

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 7 years ago
Going well - So far

Good storyline so far, but the last line opens their arrangement to go in another direction, the addition of a third party into the game could well be the death knell of their relationship. He wants "girl on girl", what does she want?

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
The Moral Question

Just imagine you invite a woman to try a drug which induces euphoria and she says no. Imagine you then tie her up and inject her anyway. She experiences pleasurable sensations. Have you committed a crime?

Same with any form of nonconsensual intercourse. Expect to spend time in jail.

loveloverloveloverover 7 years ago
Good stuff

You owe us more.... I'm just getting into you guys. Or, do you have to try it out in reality first. I figure Courteny & maybe even Dale will have some future role...plus some force?

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

Hotttt.Loved it again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbankshot1993@bankshot1993
Just an average guy with a very curious side. Want to explore sexuality and experience the taboo. I would consider myself straight but Heteroflexible is more appropriate as I do have some curiosities I would be interested in exploring. Some of the kinks I find myself ...