The Sexual Predator Ch. 01

Story Info
The first fuck, at the medical exam.
1.4k words
4.06
5.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
188 Followers

It was only after I turned 18, that I began to discover that I had become not only an adult, but a very attractive, sexy, and irresistible man for women. Good-looking, endowed with a strong sensual magnetism that virtually all women easily succumbed to.

And I became a seducer. Soon evolving into a great sexual predator.

Until then, I was a naive boy, too busy with studying, sports, movies and other entertainments, with little attention to the girls, still unable to realize that I was growing up and notice the changes that were happening in my body, musculature, voice, and how the growing production of my gonads implanted my intense sexuality.

But I grew up, celebrated my emblematic adult birthday, everyone started saying that I was already a man, a good-looking guy, had to be responsible, get a girlfriend, get married. The common destiny of people.

And women started seeing me, desiring me, harassing me. I realized little by little until I understood that I could have almost all of them, fuck the women I wanted, enjoy them in bed. Including the females in my own family. Mother, sisters, aunts, cousins, sisters-in-law.

And I decided to start.

My erotic awakening, with the discovery of my power of seduction, began when I went for a medical consultation, in the neighborhood hospital.

It was my first time there, I was referred to the general clinic and seen by a woman. Pretty doctor, under 40, married ring, thick legs, which I could see well, because she was wearing a very short skirt.

She looked at me differently from the moment I walked in, feeling attraction and visibly interested more in me, now a handsome guy, than in the medical issue of the visit.

But she did her job well, even if she was looking at me the whole time. She carefully examined the medical file I had filled out at the reception desk, and when she saw my age, took a good look at me, smiled and muttered something like, "18? hhuummm.... that's great!"

I felt a sensual touch in his voice.

She asked me the usual questions of a first consultation, even exaggerating, deliberately prolonging the anamnesis, making it last as long as possible. Until finally she said, looking into my eyes, with a pretended neutral expression, appearing professional, but with a sharp glint in her eyes: "What about sex? Go to bed with girls? How many times have you done that? How many screw?"

I was embarrassed, even blushed a little, and felt guilty, ashamed, for having to confess my inexperience.

I had kissed a few girls and stimulated myself with a lot of masturbation. It was my sexual resume, until then quite meager, I revealed, afraid that she would consider me a failure. A loser.

Instead, she again uttered an "oohhh, ooohhh!" and said something very softly, as if only to herself: "an virgin! beautiful and virgin!" And she smiled at me, with a very affable expression.

She then said that was going to do the physical part of the exam. She ordered me to take off my clothes.

I looked at her embarrassed, but she repeated and emphasized the order. I was to take everything off. Shirt, pants, socks, underwear.

I obeyed. I stood naked before her, my body now well built, with the hair typical of my age, plenty of hair on my chest, belly and legs, firm muscles in the right places. And my penis. Hard. An erect cock and a large scrotal sac.

I was extremely embarrassed. Not only for the nudity, but for the erection, in front of a female doctor.

She understood, smiled and looked at me, at my sexual organ. Ecstatic. And she liked it.

A big, thick, hard penis, with its naked head, exposed, standing out over a hairy sack.

My hard cock.

Which made her agitated, very anxious, looking at my erotic organ all the time while she checked and wrote down my weight, height, vitals, heart, lung, blood pressure, pulse, all the things, in short, that occur in a medical examination.

Until, finally, she said: "Let's take a look at this here".

The "this here" being my dick.

Taking off her gloves, she moved her hands towards my crotch. And she held my cock.

I doubted that this was a medical examination. But she acted as if it was.

And she measured the phallic member. Measuring its full length and volume.

7" x 5.5" (1.75" diameter). A nice, big, thick cock.

Holding it, she confirmed: "Big, thick, easy erection, well sustained. You are a lucky man. The women too," she said, without taking her hand away, making me horny. It was the first time a woman had ever held my cock. Even though she was a doctor.

I was very excited.

In sequence, it was the first time, too, that a female mouth sucked my cock.

Because soon, bringing her face closer to my crotch, she ran her tongue all over my sexual organ and sack, kissed, smoothed, licked, and finally put it in her mouth.

She swallowed my cock whole. And she sucked like a starving woman.

She gave a suck on my cock that made me go to the clouds.

I was fascinated, amazed. When I thought I was going to cum - even scared: in her mouth? - she stopped, got up, quickly took off her clothes. She undressed completely, was naked, her breasts swaying, firm in the air, big beaks, her pussy covered by a triangular black bush.

The first woman I saw naked, of the countless that followed.

"Let's see what you're capable of doing with this, boy," she said, her eyes shining and a sensual expression in her voice.

She approached me, hugged me, kissed me, and with her legs spread wide, she leaned in and slid her pussy over my cock.

We clung to each other. We kissed and fucked. That is, I fucked her. For, excited, amazed at this sudden offer of a beautiful pussy, not caring that she was married, I took over the action and started fucking her. Pounding her. Poking my cock in her pussy hallucinatingly.

She moaned and groaned. Spread her legs wide apart, letting my cock move in and out of her hot pussy. She felt the thickness, size and vigor of my cock. Me feeling the heat and pleasure of fucking the pussy of a married woman.

Many fetishes were ingrained in me there, in that fuck.

If a nurse or maidservant walked in at that moment, she would see us both naked, standing, clinging, brutally fucking.

We stayed together, coupled, for about ten minutes; my cock slamming between her thighs, fucking with fury and pleasure, the first cunt of my life. The doctor rolling her eyes, gasping, moaning and whispering disconnected things in my ear: "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! Put it all inside me! Get in there and cum! Make me your whore!"

She was enjoying it. Was having orgasms and releasing liquids, which made the penetration even more pleasurable, easy, and hot.

I came too. A huge, immense, extended pleasure. Much more than in my masturbations. I let out jets and more jets of sperm, an unusual amount of sperm in her intimate cavity.

When, still panting and sweaty, I pulled my penis out, it was all wet. And my cum was dripping from her pussy, sticking and glistening in her black pubic hair, making fillets on her white thighs, dripping onto the floor.

"You're a born fucker. Filled me full of cum. A wonderful fuck. I have to take a shower, I can't come home all full of cum, my husband will suspect," she said, agitated, the face red, with her legs spread, wiping her pussy and thighs with paper towels. Giving me some of them to clean my cock too.

We got dressed, she kissed me on the mouth, said that the exam was over, but that I could come back whenever I wanted, that her legs would always be open and her pussy always ready for me. And she wanted to suck my cock some more.

I left the clinic and walked down the street, whistling and with an enormous feeling of pleasure. The first great erotic pleasure of my life.

Leaving me ready for the new ones to come.

My cock, satisfied, craved for new pussies.

He rested, sated, between my legs, while my mind fantasized about new conquests, pleasures, pussies and erotic fetishes.

The predator had been born.

Robarreto
Robarreto
188 Followers