The Sexy Princess and Her Daddy

Story Info
Daddy and daughter find themselves alone.
844 words
4.03
34.5k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night before we cuddled on the couch, streaming Death Note. You were back from Uni, wearing one of my white t shirts. I'd never thought of you 'that way', but I couldn't help but notice the soft curves of your breasts and pokie nipples through the clingy cloth. The way my t shirt clung to your nubile young body.... Whew

That night I was suddenly awakened by your scream of "Daddy, Daddy!" Your cries woke me from an uncomfortably sexy dream of you, my beautiful daughter. Without noticing the tent in my boxers I rushed your room brandishing a baseball bat! The covers were off and you were lain completely naked, fingering your pink pussy and groping your perky breast! Still heaving in the throes of climax you closed your legs over your hand and rolled to your tummy, exposing your perfect bum! A wave of shame and guilt ran through my being, but I was even harder at of the sight of my own dear daughter's hot ass!

"Don't go", you said as I backed out the door.

I covered you and you felt my weight as I sat next to you with my cock pointed at the ceiling. "Daddy, I wore your t shirt on purpose... and I saw you looking". I reached my hand to comfort you, but your whole body was a giant erogenous zone... My hand rested on your hip where it curved to the waist. My fingers burned as if you were made of fire! I might try to deny the hardness of my dick, but I was burning inside with the want and need for you in the way a man wants and needs a woman! My lust raged like the oncoming storm! As if reading my mind you said, "Go ahead Daddy, do what you want to do. You are a man, I am a woman, do anything you want with me." I could see your hand moving the sheet, it was still on your pussy, you were still fingering yourself.

I would no longer resist. The ball bat fell to the floor with a clatter and the sheets flew away with a swoosh. You came to me and your every touch was like electricity as your taboo body melted into mine!

You were sat on my lap, but not as before. Straddling me, exposing my cock and rubbing your slit on it! I felt the wetness of your petals as we ground into each other. We kissed our first kiss of sexual love, your eyes were dreamy and your lips parted as our lips met at last. Your kiss was sweeter than honey and more intoxicating than wine! We began groping and moving together, you thrust your pelvis against me and hunched your shoulders to drag your hard nipples across my chest while I expertly massaged your soft but oh-so-firm taboo ass.

"I want to feel you inside of me Daddy, fuck your sexy princess".

Hesitating, I played at your opening, just the tip, just the tip, wanting you and teasing you until with a thrust, I slid into you. You felt your pink pussy lips parted, giving way before the shaft of my invading cock. Your squishy tunnel was tight, but completely open as I filled you so completely baby! We gazed into each other's eyes as we committed the ultimate taboo, each wanting it, loving it, more than the other. "Flood my pretty pussy daddy, cum in your princess, cum harder than ever in your life Daddy!"

You were still edging from your finger play and in moments a pink flush filled your body and orgasmic waves rocked your very soul! You were cumming on your Daddy's dick! I swelled even thicker and harder and you came even harder, but I managed to hold back while your pussy tightened about me and your body shook uncontrollably in my strong arms!

As you finished I began sucking your boobs and thrusting between your straddling legs! You were cumming a third time! You cried out, "Give it to me Daddy, gimme your cum, give it all to your sexy princess!" I felt it inside of me, a huge reservoir of potent cum rushed from deep in my core, filling my cock completely before spurting out and coating your inner walls! You felt it inside of you and came even harder! Your womb was sucking it up, trying to hold every drop as I pulsed again and again! I'd never cum so hard in my life! Never emitted even half the cum as it seemed that I would never run dry!

When it was over we lay back and you rested your pretty head on my broad chest. We were gasping to catch our breath, but felt so satisfied, so full of love, so fulfilled. We softly spoke those gentle words that only lovers know.

That night we slept, snuggling together in your bed, but the next you took your mother's place in the master bedroom as we slept in each other's arms as lovers.