The Sexy Princess and Her Daddy - 02

Story Info
The Sexy Princess and Her Daddy - Part 2.
1.9k words
4.33
19.1k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sexy Princess and Her Daddy Part 2

Everyone is 18 or older

It was with great sadness that my daughter Stacy was relegated to the room she shared with her twin sister on the day her mother returned from visiting her parents. If I brushed against my wife Pat in the kitchen, uncontrollable urges would course through her body, when she left me little notes of what she wanted me to do with her and in what way, she would obsess over my reaction. Pat was unusually randy, wanting to get laid in the morning hours and dressing as sexy as her daughters around the house. I wondered why, of course, but took advantage to the fullest extent.

That night her small hand crept slowly across the bed. Brushing my hip on the way to my cock, her fingertips caressed my inner hip, but I lay still as a stone, knowing what was to cum. I was already hard as a rock by the time her fingers grasped me and squeezed until her fingernails began to bite. "Sorry sweetheart" she said "Let my pussy make it all better". Without ceremony she straddled me and I took her in a single stroke, yet her moan was a little too loud. Stacy was on the other side of the wall and might hear as we began to fuck.

I massaged her tiny breasts with their hard little nipples tickling my palms and falling between my groping fingers. "Oh fuck Travis, give me your sperm, make me cum baby!", her cunt was making obscene noises as I heard the door latch snick. Stacy was watching and listening, rubbing her puss-puss while I fucked her mother's cunt. Pat gasped, "Stacy's acting like queen of the castle, what happened while I was gone?". My cock got firmer and thicker and she felt it. Pat giggled, "Wow, love the reaction to our little girl, shall we play daddy daughter?". Pat's Daddy doted on his daughter and I teased her about it from time to time. I put my hands on Pat's ass, squeezing and accidentally touching her lil butt hole, I said, "Your Daddy wants to put it right here!". Pat squirted all over my lap and began to cum on my cock! Sexy Stacy watched her Daddy lewdly hump her mother whilst wasting every drop of precious sperm inside of her.

While we lay in the afterglow Pat lay her head on my chest and played with my chest hair... I told her she liked her Daddy too much, she laughed, but didn't mention Stacy again.

Pat sleeps like a log and soon her breathing became deep and satisfied while the door opened silently. In the blazing moonlight I beheld my lovely daughter. Her hips rolled as she stilettoed across the room, pausing in the silver moonlight, her white see-through babydoll lingerie hid nothing of her tiny waist and seductive hips. Her nubile thigh gap crowned long, long legs adorned with virginal white fishnet stockings made my exhausted cock firm with desire for the forbidden flesh of my teen daughter. Stacy knew what she was doing and played into all her Daddy's fetishes. She leaned forward to display the cleavage of her generous young breasts. They were so much fuller and nicer than her mother's, they stressed the transparent weave of her babydoll until it threatened to burst!

Stacy's hips swayed as she stilettoed her way to our bed. Pat slept on, falling deeper and deeper into dreamland while I reached for my daughter. But her little hand slipped under the covers and found my cock. Her pretty face bent down to my lap and I felt her warm breath on my firming dick. My cock was still encrusted with cream-pie, but she eagerly licked it from base to tip where here lips parted and my daughter's pearly teeth brushed over the tip and an inch down my hard shaft. I stifled a moan. Her small hand stroked, her pretty mouth sucked like an ingenue on her first date. The little tart wore pigtails! Overwhelmed I held the back of her head and pulled. Stacy got the hint and swallowed until I felt the back of her throat! My princess tried for more but gagged instead. We froze as Pat rolled over in her sleep! After a nervous minute I pulled her off of me and lifted her for a kiss. Her breath was sweet, her lips parted eagerly, but her kiss was not the kiss of Stacy. It was her twin, Jessie! I held darling Jessie in my arms! She knew that I knew and said, "It's me Daddy, I'm still a virgin girl, make me a woman tonight."! My confused mind turned from Stacy to Jessie. But what was to be done? Pat was a sound sleeper, but how could I fuck... make love to Jessie with my wife right there in the bed?

Pat slept on as Jessie and I slipped out of the room and went downstairs to the guestroom in the basement. Jessie was a vision of lust and beauty. She wore her shiny white hose and black satin garters over frilly white crotch-less panties that bore the words "My ❤️ Belongs to Daddy". Her boobs were even bigger and perkier than her sister's and her lingerie so sheer that I could see her flush through it. She felt tiny in my strong arms as I lifted her and laid her on the bed. She moaned as I spread her panties to see her pussy glistening in the dim light. She lifted her legs and hugged her flawless thighs. She said, "Fuck me Daddy, I want to feel your big strong dick in me. stir my guts with your big fucking Daddy dick.". Her stilettos were shiny black with scarlet soles, her pussy was pink and shaved bare with streams of nectar already flowing down over her little pink butt hole as I knelt between her open legs and began licking my daughters tiny slit from her opening to her clit. She shivered and moaned as my tongue flicked across it! I meant to fuck her properly, but I kept licking and licking while her hands gripped my head and pulled my face into her hot little pussy.

She moaned and writhed on the bed, begging me, "I can't wait any longer Daddy, fuck your little princess! Fill my hungry pussy with your big Daddy cock! Don't hold back, cum inside Daddy, cum inside of me!". I loomed over my little girl, cock tip glistening with precum, while she guided me to her dripping opening! Her pink pussy lips felt like electricity, but softly spread as I touched them, using just the tip her nectar became salty as our family fluids mixed, but she was pulling on my cock, trying to get it inside. I thrust a little, expecting resistance, but her pussy was squishy on the outside, tight on the inside and her tunnel opened before me! "I can feel it in me Daddy, I feel you, gimme more, I want MORE!".

I slid into my Jessie and her mouth made an O as my balls bounced against her arse! My cock was dripping with her juices as I pulled it out and showed it to my little princess. "Don't tease me Daddy, I want your hot cock in me, fuck me like you fuck Mommy!". Her tight pussy felt so good as I slid into her, but this time I held her close and rolled her over so she could ride cowgirl, just like her mother. "Oh Daddy!", she gasped and began grinding down on me wile her boobs bounced and her clit touched my crotch. Remembering Pat's fried egg chest, I loved Jessie's generous boobs under my hands! They were so big and soft! Young and firm, with hard nipples between my fingers and against my palms. My daughter was so Hot! She lay on my chest twerking her tight ass up and down my cock! I grabbed it and began squashing its firmness while her kisses moaned into my mouth. Our tongues played and my cock pumped my sweetheart becoming bigger and harder, deep in my daughter's most sacred recesses.

She arched her back and I began sucking her boobs, kissing them and making love to them with my mouth. She became smooth and slick on my heavy cock, even tighter than before and her moans more desperate. Squishing her butt I reminded her of her mother and sister upstairs, so she bit her lip while her body heaved and shook in a mighty orgasm! I was hard as a rock, but edged through it after emptying into her mother less than an hour before.

Jessie's long blonde hair tickled my nose as she lay, out of breath, on my muscular chest. I pulsed my cock as though cumming and she moaned, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! I love you Daddy, I love you so much!". I said so too, but blew at her hair and brushed it away. She was a total mess, sprawled on top of me, her pussy soaking us both while my cock filled her wetness.

She was so beautiful! When she caught her breath, she propped herself up on my chest on her elbows. Her hair and makeup were trashed, her lingerie a mess, but her face held an unearthly elven beauty. She pushed her cunt down on my penetrating penis experimentally. "Daddy, I want your cum... Cum in me, I want to feel it in me and running down my legs. Just like Mom and Stacy.".

Word was getting around, but my cock was deep in my darling daughter Jessie. "You're not protected sweetheart....", Jessie swiveled her hips, "Tell me you don't wanna!", she whispered fiercely. Filled with lust, I rolled her on her back and began pounding into my pert little princess. "Fuck me harder Daddy, I won't break!". I shoved harder and screwed into my little girl with all my might! I felt her soft inner thighs grip my hips and stiletto heels kick on my arse. "You're gonna cum aren't you Daddy, you're gonna cum in your favorite daughter, huh Dad! You're gonna fuck your sperm into me, huh Dad!". I humped my girl and the cum filled my cock and spurted into her, coating her love tunnel, and filling her womb with baby makers! My Jessie felt the heat of my cock, the slick cum filling her and she began cumming again! The bed broke with a crash, but we kept fucking with all our might!

I grunted and with a mighty moan Jessie's tight wetness drew it out of me. My daughter felt it and cried out for even more! I'd become even harder and thicker, her virgin pussy more welcoming as her fertile womb drank deep of her Daddy's swirling emission through her open cervical mouth.

Exhausted, I fell beside my sweetheart and she snuggled her lovely face into my chest with a happy sigh. I cupped my sweetheart's face with a loving hand. Softly she murmured, "Why didn't we do this before Daddy? Can we do it again?", I ran my fingers through her pretty blonde hair, tweaking her pigtails. "Yes sweetheart, whenever you want". She clung to me with a happy smile on her pretty face. Yes, we would fuck again. We would make love over and over, but Stacy was watching from the doorway with a smile on her pretty face. She lay beside us in my clingy t-shirt. We were quite the threesome with my arms around each beautiful twin, their hands found my cock, holding it together, encouraging it to new life while Jessie's precious pussy leaked the nectar of our cream-pie.

Pat's cunt dripped slimy cream-pie as she slept through the night, unknowing, uncaring. Dreaming of her Daddy and what they'd done the week before.