The Sexy Schoolgirl, Sakshi

Story Info
I've always wanted to use Sakshi ever since I saw her...
3.2k words
4.38
7k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story on a Freeuse world, something that I write about often. If it's not your cup of tea, please feel free to check another story :)

I'm also not from an English speaking community, so please excuse the mistakes!

I'm open to feedback and suggestions, but please be kind with your words. I will definitely take corrections :)

That being said, enjoy!!

This is a continuation of the story, The Sexy Schoolgirl, Priya.

*******************

The next day, I took the bus, knowing that I'll have to stop riding my bike to use the girls. I boarded the right buses and planned my timings in such a way that the bus would reach the girls' stop whenever they are done with school.

My bus stopped at their stop, and I got down to see Riya, Priya and Sakshi sitting and talking to each other. They all saw me and got up. I noticed that Priya wore her skirt shorter than usual.

"Hi sir!" Riya greeted me. "It's good to see you!"

"You too, Riya," I told her, feeling her breasts over her school shirt with my hand. "I missed you yesterday, but your sister gave me really good company."

Priya blushed at that.

"I heard all about it when she came home!" Riya said. "I'm so happy you could motivate her. Your cum tasted beautiful, she shared some with me."

"My pleasure," I replied, caressing Priya's cheek.

"Hey, sir," Sakshi said to me. "We haven't really spoken, but-"

"Sakshi, right?" I asked, putting my index finger into Priya's mouth as she sucked on it. My other hand was still on Riya's chest. "I remember you from yesterday."

"That's sweet of you," Sakshi replied.

"Oh! I almost forgot," I said, reaching out into my backpack, and pulling out Sakshi's panties.

"Oh my God! I was looking for those!" Sakshi said, grabbing them from my hands.

"You left it on the bus yesterday," I said, now groping both of Sakshi's breasts with my hands. "So I took it home and came on it many times, and thought I'd give it back to you if I saw you."

"You're so kind," Sakshi replied. "But I don't really need them. Keep them if you like."

I smiled, pinching her nipples through her shirt. "Aww, you sure?"

"Yeah," she said, "I mean, it's just a pair of panties. If I don't wear any, no one would notice."

"If you say so," I said, going forward and kissing her lips, slipping my tongue inside. Sakshi didn't have any reaction, and put her panties back into my backpack as she kissed me. I started to unbutton her shirt, and felt her naked breasts, making her moan. I then slipped my hands under her skirt and rubbed her pussy over her panties. Breaking off the kiss, I made her sit back down on the stop. Riya and Priya say down beside Sakshi, one on the left and the other on her right. I then knelt down in front of Sakshi and held both of her legs and lifted them up. Her skirt fell back down, revealing her underside completely. It was a sexy sight; Sakshi sitting with her legs in the air, her panties visible. They were a bright pink color, with Hello Kitty faces printed on them. They were quite tight as well.

"I've never seen a girl wear these in this age," I commented.

"Well, my mom bought them for me, and they're actually comfortable," she replied.

I smiled, rubbing her clit over her panties. "You're such a good girl, aren't you? Wearing panties that your mom bought for you."

"Yes, sir," Sakshi replied. "Thank you."

I moved my hands up and down her legs, and slowly slid her panties down her legs, past her feet and onto the ground.

"There," I said. "Another pair for me."

"Sir, is it okay if I keep those?" Sakshi asked me. "It's just that... my mom gave them to me for my birthday."

"Sure," I said, giving her panties back. "But you better be careful. You don't want them falling into the wrong hands."

"Don't worry, sir," Sakshi said and spread them over Priya's head. She pulled them down til her nose, in a way thay it looked like she wore a mask. I figured that Priya was like a panty-mask wearer by now, as this wasn't the first time.

I then faced Sakshi's pussy.

"What a view," I said, staring at her cunt, which had a perfectly trimmed patch of pubic hair on it. It was shaped in the form of a heart, right above her clit.

"Do you like it, sir?" Sakshi asked.

"Yes, very much," I replied, kissing her cunt. I stared at the labia - so beautiful, and pink. I licked it, tasting her, and started to suck on her pussy. Sakshi moaned, and I started to get rougher.

"Man, we've got that accounts group presentation coming up," Riya said. "I hate that thing!"

"Me too!" Sakshi replied, moaning.

"How long should it be?" Priya asked.

"Not that much," Sakshi said.

"When did ma'am even decide the topics?" Riya asked.

"She just told us yesterday," Sakshi replied, biting her lips. "You were absent."

"Why can't she plan beforehand?" Riya asked.

"I know right, we'd have a lot of time to prepare," Sakshi replied.

The conversation was completely casual, as if none of them cared about the fact that I was eating out Sakshi's pussy in broad daylight; not even the general public around us. I kept licking Sakshi's pussy, while I used one of my hands to lift her left leg, she held the other one up for me.

"Sir," Sakshi said, moaning, "Could you go inside a bit more, please? I've got an itch somewhere in there."

I then moved my tongue deeper inside her pussy. I was pleasantly surprised that Sakshi's pussy had such a nice taste, and the smell wasn't that bad either.

"Oh yes, right there, sir!" Sakshi said. "Can you use your tongue a bit rougher, sir?"

I did as she said, and Sakshi started moaning louder.

"Oooh, yeah, sir, just like that!" Sakshi screamed, as the conversation with the sisters kept going.

"Akshay looked so hot today," Riya said, curling up her ponytail around her finger and smiled. "I could see his vest lines, and his body looked so great in it!"

"Oh my god, I saw it too!" Sakshi replied, moaning. "I couldn't take my eyes off him. I was drooling the whole day!"

"I was too!" Priya added.

"His muscles are so ripped!" Riya said. "And his face is so cute! Just thinking about it makes me horny."

"Sir, could you maybe rub my clit?" Sakshi asked me, and I obeyed.

"Oh, that's perfect," Sakshi said, moaning and closing her eyes. "Fucking Ananya. Why does she get to date him?"

"She's a good slut, though," Riya added.

"Oh, please," Sakshi said, rolling her eyes. "Ananya isn't a slut, she's a stuck-up bitch. She's only dating him because his father is a rich ass. That's not being a slut..." Sakshi screamed in pleasure as she started to orgasm. She squirted all over me. The sun glistened as she sprayed a fountain, making it glow in the sun's rays. Her squirt went all over my face and onto the ground.

"... that's being a gold-digger."

Her legs were shivering, and I was drenched. She squirted so much but I felt her pussy pushing out a bit more. So I pressed her legs together and aimed her pussy upwards. Sakshi squirted a few more drops on the ground. It was such a great sight.

The bus finally came, and the twins got up on their feet.

"Sir, could you let go of my legs now, please?" Sakshi asked.

"Sure," I replied, letting her down. She stood up and brushed the dirt off her skirt. Still kneeling, I could see her naked asshole and pussy from under her skirt, and my cock got harder.

"See you tomorrow, sir!" Priya said, waving goodbye, still wearing the panties on her head. The girls waved goodbye and boarded the bus, and sat next to each other. But I wasn't done. I needed Sakshi's asshole. So I got onto the bus and stood right in front of them.

"Hey Sir, what happened?" Riya asked me.

"Oh, nothing. Y'all carry on," I replied.

I then put my arms on Sakshi's shoulder, gesturing her to get up. She did, and I knelt behind her, pulled her skirt up, and exposed her asshole for everyone else on the bus. I spread her cheeks apart to have a better view. Her butthole was tiny and cute, twitching a little.

"I tell you, one day," Sakshi said, oblivious to what I was doing. "I will make sure Ananya breaks up with him."

"Oh, really?" Priya asked, crossing her legs and resting her head on her palm. I looked over and saw that Priya had definitely worn her skirt higher, revealing a lot more of her thighs.

"You bet," Sakshi replied.

"How would you do it, though?" Riya asked, playing with the panty on her sister's head.

"Easy," Sakshi said, and I took that chance to penetrate her butthole.

"OH!" Sakshi moaned, and bent forward a bit. The other people on the bus just looked at her, then turned away.

"How easy?" Priya asked.

"I will... seduce Akshay," Sakshi said, taking deep breaths.

"But isn't Ananya also a good friend of yours?" Riya asked.

"Of course," Sakshi said, as I penetrated her deeper, and her ass felt really tight.

"Then why would you do that?" Priya asked.

"I have... needs," Sakshi replied, as she kept trying to suppress her moans. "She doesn't understand how I feel."

"But it's not fair," Riya said, pushing Priya to rest her back on the seat. Priya uncrossed her legs, and Riya lifted her sister's skirt up, revealing her naked pussy - she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Riya, what the fuck?" Priya said. "Ananya's a bitch."

"Let's face it," Riya said, rubbing Priya's pussy, who was trying to resist. "Ananya would be a better girlfriend to Akshay."

"How dare you!" Sakshi said, moaning. "Akshay's mine!"

"I beg to differ," Riya said. "He'll never cheat on her. He loves her."

"But I want him so bad!" Sakshi replied, and I started licking faster, feeling Sakshi's butt getting even tighter.

"But you can't have him, can you?" Riya said, moving her fingers faster and deeper inside Priya, making her moan. "If you try to break them up, he'll hate you. That's the problem."

"That's true," Priya said, trying to get Riya's hand off her. She was still a shy girl.

"He's the only guy I've ever loved," Sakshi said. "But he's dating her! Ugh."

"Okay. What does Ananya have that you don't?" Riya asked.

"A lot," Sakshi replied. "Her boobs are huge, she has a beautiful face and a great ass."

"Okay, what does she have that you don't?" Riya asked. "I mean, look at you. You're gorgeous. You have a great figure and you're really pretty. Your boobs aren't big, but they aren't small either."

"I... I have a nice butt, I guess," Sakshi said.

"And your panties smell great, too," Priya added, sniffing them. "I've smelt Ananya's. Yours are much better."

"See, Sakshi?" Riya asked, and started fingering Priya even faster. "You know what? You're right. You donhave what it takes to steal Akshay from her. You could just show him your pussy or something."

"Really?" Sakshi asked, moaning and smiling.

"Yes," Riya said. "That heart shaped bush? That's cute as fuck."

"You think so?" Sakshi asked, moaning.

"Yeah," Riya replied, and moved her fingers faster and deeper inside her sister.

"So, should I ask him out or something?" Sakshi asked, looking at the twins.

"You should," Priya told her, moaning a little. "But give it some more time, maybe?"

"How much?" Sakshi asked, biting her lip.

"Just wait a little longer," Riya said, as she made her sister cum. Priya screamed as she squirted out a fountain of cum all over Sakshi's body.

"Oh, come on, sis," Riya said, as Priya tried to stop the stream of cum by putting her legs together, but her legs were still shivering. The people sitting nearby started to lick up the stream splattered all over their seats.

"I'm sorry," Priya said. "It was a sudden release."

"You'll get used to it," Riya told her, as her stream of cum slowly died down. She continued rubbing her sister's wet pussy. "I know I did."

"Yeah," Sakshi said, brushing the cum off her face. "It'll take time, Priya. But you'll be fine."

"I just can't control it, though," Priya replied, embarrassed.

"Don't worry, it'll happen eventually," Riya said, and kissed her sister on the lips, pushing her tongue inside her mouth. I fingered Sakshi's pussy as I licked her butthole, and she started to squirt as well. She screamed in pleasure as the stream sprayed onto the twins, covering them in her cum. They just laughed, and continued kissing each other. Sakshi moaned aloud as she drenched her friends' clothes, and her panties that were on Priya's head.

"Wow, Sakshi, you're really loud today!" Riya said, licking her fingers after rubbing Priya's pussy. "You going deaf or something? We can hear you, so chill."

Sakshi giggled, and continued to orgasm, squirting all over the twins again. She sprayed all over their backpacks as well, drenching whatever books were inside them. She squirted a lot, but eventually, her orgasm subsided, and I was done. I got up and smacked Sakshi's buttcheek, and patted her on the head.

"You're a good girl," I said, smiling.

"Thank you, sir," she said, turning around and kissing my lips.

"Sir, you were here?" Priya asked me. She was on her knees in front of her sister, whose legs were up in the air. Priya was eating her pussy out passionately, as Riya looked out the window nonchalantly.

"What were you even doing?" Priya asked me.

"Oh, just helping Sakshi stand properly," I said. "She looked like she was about to fall."

"Oh, thanks, sir!" Sakshi said.

I then stood up, and told Sakshi to get down on her knees in front of me. She did, and I gestured to my groin. She looked up at me and nodded, and started to unbluckle my jeans. My cock sprang out, and I slapped her face with it, which made her smile.

"Do your work until your stop is here," I told her. "After that, you're free."

"Yes, sir," she replied, and started to suck on my dick.

"Sir, can I do it, too?" Priya asked.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because I want to try it, too," Priya said, and looked at Sakshi, who was taking my cock into her throat.

"Serve your sister," I said to Priya, pushing Sakshi's head towards my cock, making her gag. "You had your turn yesterday."

Priya sighed. "Fine." She continued eating Riya's pussy.

Sakshi started sucking harder, and she was a pro at giving head. She kept stroking my cock as she sucked, and she even used her hands to play with my balls. She deepthraoted me multiple times, but gagged only once or twice. Her tongue was also amazing. The way she swirled it around my cock, and licked the shaft. It was great.

"That's the spot, Priya!" Riya moaned, as the bus passed her stop, and the next stop was Sakshi's. The twins never realised that they missed it.

"I'm close," I said, grabbing a fistful of Sakshi's hair. She sucked harder, and I started to orgasm, ejaculating into her throat. Sakshi started swallowing it all. I pushed her head fully into my cock, not letting her take breaks for breathing. Sakshi tried to pull back a bit, but I held her tightly.

"Keep going," I said, as she continued to drink my cum. "Good girl."

Once I was done, I still held her head for a while, not letting her pull back, as her head was pressed against my crotch. Sakshi struggled to breathe, and her eyes started to roll back. But she didn't ask me to let go or even try to push out. So I continued to hold her, curious to see how far she could go. She took tiny breaths through her nose time to time, but I know that it wouldn't be enough. Riya was amazed at Sakshi's breath control, and Priya too, looked back in awe as she continued licking her sister's pussy.

Soon, Sakshi's body became limp, and her arms fell back. I was still hard, and she was struggling. Her body had no fight left in it, but she still did not complain. A few of the bus passengers recorded the event on their phones, shocked at how good Sakshi was. I was amazed too.

"Hey, Sakshi," I whispered to her. "I'm gonna cum again. I'm not gonna pull back, okay? You're gonna have to take it all."

Sakshi nodded weakly, and I started to bob her head on my cock again, deepthroating her.

"Here comes another round, bitch," I said, and came inside her throat again. This time, it was less, and I was done after a few shots. Sakshi, however, still held on.

"That was amazing," Riya said.

"Yeah, wow," Priya said, looking up from Riya's pussy.

Sakshi's eyes were almost closed, and her face was getting red. She had been holding her breath for a long time, and I could feel her jaw muscles becoming weaker.

"I can't believe she did it," Riya said, impressed.

"She's such a good slut," Priya said. "I wish I could be like that."

"You already are, sister," Riya said, pinching her cheek. "Don't forget what you did yesterday. I'm sure you can do it again."

Priya smiled and continued sucking her sister's pussy lips.

Sakshi still didn't revolt, but her face had gone red. Her eyes had completely rolled back, and her body had become weak. I then finally let her go, and she gasped for breath. She started to cough and choke, and her eyes filled with tears.

"Fuck," Sakshi coughed, falling to her side. Everyone on the bus, including the twins, clapped for Sakshi. She was so tired, and her face had turned red. But she managed to give a weak thumbs up, and everyone cheered. She then looked up at me, and made a sad face. I reached out my hand and slapped her across the face, and her face turned even redder.

"I'm sorry, sir," she replied. "I couldn't hold on longer."

"It's fine," I said, caressing the cheek I just slapped. "You were amazing."

"Thanks, sir," she replied, smiling with tears running down her cheeks.

"You should be proud of yourself," I said.

"I am," Sakshi replied, and kissed my dick. "Can we do this again soon, sir?"

"Of course," I said. "Maybe even better."

Sakshi's eyes went wide with excitement. "I can't wait!"

I patted her head, and sat back on my seat. Sakshi got up and sat next to me.

"Fuck!" Riya exclaimed, getting up immediately and pushing Priya on the floor.

"Ow!" Priya said, falling onto her butt.

"We missed out stop!" Riya shouted, rushing towards the front of the bus.

"Shit," Priya said, getting up on her feet. "Stop the bus!"

The driver stopped the bus, and the girls rushed outside.

"Bye, sir," Riya said, waving. "See you tomorrow!"

"Yeah, see you, sir," Priya said, with Sakshi's panties still on her head. Sakshi and I waved goodbye as they got off. She then put her head on my shoulder and drfited to sleep, as I lifted her skirt and played with her pussy.