The Sexy Schoolgirl, Priya

Story Info
Riya had her fun. Now it's her sister's turn.
3.4k words
4.15
6.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story on a Freeuse world, something that I write about often. If it's not your cup of tea, please feel free to check another story :)

I'm also not from an English speaking community, so please excuse the mistakes!

I'm open to feedback and suggestions, but please be kind with your words. I will definitely take corrections :)

That being said, enjoy!!

This is a continuation of the story, The Sexy Schoolgirl, Riya.

***

The following day, I was riding back home again, when I saw Priya waiting at a bus stop, alone.

"Good morning, sir," she greeted me.

"Hi, Priya," I greeted back. "Where's Riya?"

"She's sick today, sir," Priya replied. "She caught a cold, so she couldn't come to school."

"Oh, that's too bad. She's a real slut. She needs to be fucked all the time."

"I know, right?"

I looked at Priya. Riya was definitely hotter, but her sister wasn't too bad herself. Her modestly-dressed outfit compared to Riya somehow made me horny.

"Well, I guess it's just us today, then. Do you mind if I sit?"

"Go ahead, sir."

I sat next to her and put my hand on her thigh, which was covered by her skirt. Riya's skirt was at least 3-4 inches above her knee, but Priya's wasn't. Nevertheless, when she sat down, her smooth knees were visible. And I knew, the rest of her legs would be smooth and shiny, as well.

"So," I said, trying to start a conversation. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nope, sir," she replied. "But, I wish I did."

"Have you tried looking for one?" I ask, slowly caressing her knee.

"Of course, sir. But, no one is interested in someone like me."

"I'm interested," I say, and smile.

"Aww, thank you, sir," she says and blushes. I lift her skirt a little, exploring a bit of her thigh.

"You are really pretty. And you are really nice."

"Really, sir?"

"Yes, of course. Look at your skin. It's so soft. You are like an angel."

"Wow, sir. That's really sweet. Thank you."

She smiled at me and blushed again. Her face looked adorable, and her cheeks were red.

"You're welcome," I replied, and continued to caress her thigh, raising her skirt a little higher up, exposing some more of her thighs.

Suddenly, one of her friends come and greets her. "Hey, Priya!"

"Hey, Sakshi" Priya replied.

"How was the test?"

"Ugh. It was horrible," Priya said, and I moved my hand a little closer toward her crotch. Her friend didn't even care of what was happening, and nor did Priya. I began rubbing her pussy through her red panties, which were already wet.

"I don't know what's going on," the brown-haired girl said. "I was confident in the previous classes, but once I was inside the classroom, everything was blank."

"At least, you had Johnny the nerd next to you. I was stuck in the corner," Priya said. I rubbed her panties harder. "All the teachers were looking at me."

"Did you even study?"

"No, not really. I was watching a movie all night."

"Of course, you were.."

"I know, but it was a nice movie. I had no control."

"Yeah, well, that's the problem. Look at Riya, she studies so well and knows WHEN to watch movies. But you don't know how to time things."

"Well, maybe you could tutor me," Priya said, sarcastically.

"Oh, you need me to tutor you?" her friend asked.

"Yes, please."

"Fine, whatever," her friend agreed, and they laughed together. I kept rubbing her panties.

"So, Priya, can you tell me a little more about your family?" I asked, to try and distract her friend, while also keeping her in the conversation.

"Um, sure," she replied, and cleared her throat. "Well, there's my twin, Riya, of course. She's very slutty. And my parents are divorced. They fight a lot, because my dad has a mistress, and he has another family. So, my mom is sad. And, um..."

Priya's speech was interrupted when I slid my fingers underneath her panties, and rubbed her clit directly.

"And, uhh, what else? Oh, yeah. My older brother. He's an asshole. He thinks he's cool and all, and keeps irritating us."

"Oh, that must be hard," I replied, rubbing her clit even harder, and she started moaning.

"Um, yeah, I guess so," she said. "He's in the room next to mine, and he always has porn playing on his phone, and I can hear everything. It's embarrassing."

"Oh, wow. That sucks," I said, and started sliding my finger into her pussy. She was soaking wet, and it slid in with ease. Her friend was still there, oblivious of what was going on under her skirt.

"Yeah, and the walls are really thin, so, yeah..."

"Mmhm," her friend agreed, and the bus arrived. Priya got up, and I had to stop rubbing her pussy. They both got on, and I followed them in. We looked for empty seats, and found four of them. Two of them were placed facing another two, in a way that four people could look at each other face-to-face. We sat there. I sat next to Priya and her friend sat opposite to us.

I continued where I left off. I lifted her skirt again, and this time, pulled her panties aside. Then, I slid two fingers into her wet pussy, and she gasped. I was a little worried her friend would have noticed, but she didn't. Priya and her friend were just chatting normally, talking about random stuff.

"And what do you plan to do after school?" her friend asked her.

"Um, I-I, uh," Priya was stammering, and her voice was shaky.

"Are you okay, girl? You're sounding weird."

"Uh, y-yes, I'm okay. Um, just, you know, the cold weather and all."

"Yeah, I get that. The winter is the worst. Hey, did you know that it's supposed to rain today?"

"Yeah, I-I, heard about that. I'm, umm, actually waiting for it. The rain is very nice."

"True, but not the thunderstorm."

"Yes, but I-I'm fine with that, too."

"Whatever, girl."

Meanwhile, my fingers were sliding in and out of her pussy, faster and faster. She was moaning more frequently now, and her friend didn't notice anything.

"So, umm, what about you, uh, Sakshi? What are your plans for today?" Priya asked, cringing her face as I played with her clit.

"I don't know. Just going to chill and study. Mom said we'll order food. I'm craving some Chinese."

"Yeah, uh, mmhm," Priya agreed.

"What about you?"

"Uh, me, too. I-I, uh, want some, uh, cucumber and some, uhh, eggplant."

"Huh? Are you sure you're okay?" her friend asked, getting concerned. "That's not Chinese."

"I'm, umm, yeah, I'm fine," Priya replied, breathing heavily. "It's just the weather."

"If you say so," her friend shrugged.

At that moment, I could tell that Priya was nearing orgasm. Her friend was still clueless, and kept talking to her. Meanwhile, I continued fingering her wet pussy, and her body started jerking. She tried to control her moans, and her face contorted. She tried to say something, but no words came out. Then, suddenly, her pussy started contracting and her body jerked uncontrollably. She moaned loudly, but her friend didn't care.

"Priya, are you okay?" her friend asked, as she had her orgasm. A fountain squirted out from her pussy, and splattered onto her friend's dress.

"I-I'm okay," she replied, breathing heavily. "But, um, your dress."

"My dress? What happened to my dress?"

"Um, you're, uhh, wet." I kept caressing Priya's pussy.

"What?! Where? Where am I wet?"

"Um, all over."

"Wait, what?!"

"You're, uhh, wet. Like, from the rain."

"What rain?

"Oh, nothing. I thought it was raining outside, but it wasn't."

"Oh, okay," her friend replied, and didn't notice her wet dress.

Priya was breathing heavily, and her body was still jerking.

"Are you sure you're okay?" her friend asked. "You don't look okay."

"No, no. I'm okay, it's just that the bus is really hot."

"Visit the doc, Priya. You're hallucinating things too. There's no heat here."

"I, um, sure. I'll go see the doc."

"Okay, well, get well soon. The tests are coming, and we can't have you fail, now, can we?"

"No, we can't."

"Great, then get well soon. My stop's coming up," Sakshi said, grabbing her backpack. "And I'll see you in class, alright?"

"Okay, see you soon," Priya replied, as her friend got up. She stood, waiting for the bus to stop. Out of curiosity, I lifted her skirt to see what panties she was wearing. Paying no attention, she looked ahead as I noticed that she was wearing pink panties, with a cat design. It looked cute, and sexy, and I could see her asscheeks squeezing out from the sides. Her panties were quite tight, hugging her ass. I pulled them aside, and took a few seconds to appreciate her cute, pink asshole. I left my other hand from Priya's pussy and grabbed hold of Sakshi's panties. I pulled them down her silky legs little by little from under her skirt. I looked up at her face, and her eyes were straight ahead, looking at the doors, as if she was lost in thought. Then, I pulled her panties down to her skirt length, and her pussy and ass were now bare under her skirt.

Her panties were dangling around her knees, and I could see her smooth, shaved pussy lips. She had a nice, trimmed bush above it. Her legs were beautiful, and her ass looked amazing, always hidden by her skirt. Suddenly, the bus stopped, and she started to walk. But, she was still lost in her thoughts, and her panties were dangling below her knees, which was funny, but I didn't laugh. As she walked, her panties kept sliding down little by little, finally coming down to her feet. She stepped out of her panties' leg holes, leaving them on the bus floor, and got down from the bus.

I watched her cute ass, covered only by her skirt now. It swayed side to side, as she walked away, not knowing that she was pantyless. She looked up at the window where Priya was seated, and waved her goodbye. Then, she turned around and continued walking. Her skirt was blowing a little with the wind, revealing a little of her ass, and her naked pussy underneath. I smiled and enjoyed the sight of a pretty girl walking without her panties.

"She was wearing panties earlier today," Priya commented, seeing her friend's pantiless state.

"You're right," I said. "She dropped it over there," I said, pointing toward the panties on the bus floor.

"Oh," Priya said, and laughed.

"Let me go get it," I said, getting up and grabbing the panties in my hand. I took in a good sniff, and it smelled great.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked her, as I sat back down next to her, sniffing her friend's underwear.

"Sakshi said I should go see a doc, so probably that."

"Oh yeah, that's right. Take care of yourself," I said, holding the panties over Priya's head and then making her wear it like a mask, the same way she wore Riya's panties the previous day.

Priya smiled and took in a big sniff of her friend's panties, and said, "The air smells great today."

I laughed, and said, "Yes, it does."

We were about 10 minutes away from her home.

"So, Priya, tell me something," I asked her, starting to grope her tits over her shirt.

"Yes, sir," she replied. Her boobs were not as big as Riya's, but they felt great anyway. They must've been a 30B or something, and perfectly fit in the palms of my hand. I pinched her nipples over the shirt, which were now hard and poking through the fabric.

"Why aren't you like your sister?" I asked, unbuttoning her shirt. "I heard Sakshi comparing you to her. You could be a slut and a nerd like her."

"Well, umm, sir," she replied, as I caressed her flat tummy and reached for her bra. "I want to be like her. I really do. But, I guess I'm too shy. I want to do all the things she does, but, you know, I just can't. She's too outgoing. I'm not."

"Oh, so you're not outgoing," I said, pushing her a little forward and unclipping her bra. It fell loose, and her beautiful, perky breasts exposed. Her nipples were hard and erect, and her areolae were light pink, and small.

"Yes, sir," she agreed as I pulled out her bra. They were a bright red colour, matching the colour of her panties. "I wish I was more like her. She's the life of the party."

"Yes, she is," I said, as I put her bra inside my backpack, and pushed her back against the seat. "But, you're still really hot, and really cute. So, don't worry. And, your tits are just perfect," I said, and groped her soft, tender breasts, and bent forward to suck on her nipple.

"Thank you, sir," she said, as I played with her breast, and moved to her other nipple. She looked out the window. We didn't speak for a few minutes. I continued sucking and playing with her tits and she watched the surrounding.

"All right, Priya," I said after about ten minutes, and let go of her breast. "I need to finish. Make me cum."

"Yes, sir," she said, and got down from her seat. She stood facing me, her tits bare and her skirt folded up her legs.

"Take off your panties," I ordered, and she obeyed. She slowly slid her panties down her smooth legs and stepped out of it, and handed it to me. I took in a good, strong sniff, and it smelled just as nice as her friend's, just that it was completely soaked.

"Get on your knees," I said, and she got down on her knees in front of me.

"Pull out my dick," I commanded, and she pulled out my dick.

"Start stroking it," I said, and she started stroking my cock. She used her other hand to fondle my balls.

"You know, your sister does it better" I told her. "If she was here today, I wouldn't be asking this of you."

Priya felt upset, but started stroking harder.

"Yes. She was amazing. I'm really happy that she exists... But this will do for now," I said, gesturing at her. "Keep going. You're not half bad."

"Thanks, sir," she replied, agitated.

"You can do better, though."

"Okay, sir," she said, and continued stroking my cock.

"You're not really the sexiest girl in the world. You can't compete with her, you know," I teased her, and she tried her best to not take it the wrong way, and kept stroking my cock.

"No, I'm not, sir," she agreed.

"But you know who is sexy?" I asked her. "Your sister. And also, your friend, Sakshi. Both of them are so sexy. Your friend is not bad, either. You could learn a thing or two from them."

"I could, sir."

"You can't even stroke my cock properly," I said, and she stroked my cock harder.

"Better," I said. "But, you still need some practice."

"Yes, sir," she said and kept jerking me.

"Look at you. Your sister's a slut. And you're here, giving a guy a handjob. What are you, huh?"

"I'm, uhh, a slut, too, sir."

"You are, but you're not like your sister. You're a wimpy slut."

"I'm a wimpy slut, sir."

"That's right," I said, smiling. I was trying to motivate her critically, and I could see how she was already improving.

"How's your boyfriend, huh?"

"He, uh, doesn't even exist, sir."

"I know, and that's why you're here, jerking me off. You could've had a boyfriend by now, but you don't."

"I could have a boyfriend by now, but I don't, sir."

"But, your friend, Sakshi. She's such a catch. And so is Riya. And both of them are not single, am I right?."

"They are not single, sir."

"Yes, and look at you. You can't even keep a boyfriend. And you call yourself a slut."

"I can't, sir."

"You can't even keep a man's attention."

"I can't, sir."

"So try! Come on, Priya!" I shouted at her and tapped on her cheeks.

"Yes, sir," she said, and went faster.

"Yes, just like that. Harder."

"Yes, sir," she said and stroked my cock harder and faster.

"Good. Now, suck my balls."

"Yes, sir," she obeyed and bent forward, sucking on my balls.

"Don't stop jerking me," I ordered, and she jerked my cock while she sucked my balls.

"Yes, just like that. Keep going."

"Yes, sir." She slobbered all over my balls, and sucked them harder. Her saliva drooled all over my ballsack.

"Mmhm. Okay. Stop now. That's enough," I told her, and she stopped sucking.

"Now, open your mouth, tongue out."

She opened her mouth wide, and stuck out her tongue.

"Keep your tongue out, and look at me," I told her, and she obeyed.

"Now stroke my cock, but don't take your eyes off me, and nor will you keep your tongue back in. Just keep it out, and look at me."

"Yes, sir," she said and started stroking. She looked me in the eye, and her eyes were filled with lust and desire, as she jerked me off, her tongue out.

"Yes, that's right. Jerk me off. Don't keep your tongue in."

"Yes, sir." She stroked me hard; her saliva drooling out of her tongue and onto my cock.

"Mmhm. Keep going," I said, and grabbed her by the back of her head. She kept jerking, and I pulled her closer, and she took my dick in her mouth, and started sucking.

"There you go. Suck on it, just like that," I said, and she obeyed. She slobbered all over my cock, caressing my balls with her hand and kept looking at me as she sucked me off.

"Mmhm. Oh, fuck yes," I moaned. "Riya sucks better."

"I know," she said and went back to sucking.

"But, you're not bad. You're getting better," I said, and now started to motivate her positively.

"Mmhm. Mmhm," she hummed on my dick.

"Oh, yes. Right there, right there," I said, grabbing her head again, and pushing it down on my cock, making her gag. "I'm almost there, I'm almost there."

She took her mouth off and jerked me off fast, coughing and breathing heavily.

"Open wide. Look at me," I said, and she did as I was telling her. I jerked myself off fast, and said, "Cumming. Cumming. Oh, fuck!"

I came hard, and shot a huge load of thick, hot cum into her mouth.

"Don't swallow. Keep it in your mouth," I said, as I was still shooting.

"Mmhm," she moaned and gargled my cum.

I was done cumming, and told her, "Now show me."

She opened her mouth wide, showing me all the cum I dumped in it.

"Keep it there until you go home," I ordered. "Show it to your sister. Tell her to taste it. And feed it to her so that she recovers." I looked at Priya and pushed her lower jaw up, closing her mouth. "Show your sister that you can be like her."

"Mmhm," she muffled, agreeing and smiling.

"Okay, Priya. You can get up now."

She got up from her knees, her boobs bare and her mouth filled with my cum.

"Give me your panties."

She took her panties from the floor and gave them to me. I put them in my backpack.

"I'm keeping your bra and your panties. I need them to masturbate. Okay?"

She nodded.

"Great. Good girl."

Smiling, she took her backpack and walked towards the door as her stop was coming up. She didn't button her shirt back up, nor did she tidy her skirt. With my cum still in her mouth, and with no innerwear, she got down from the bus. She looked up at the window and waved at me. I smiled and waved back at her.

And, now, I had two pairs of panties, and a bra. It was a great start to my new collection.

The bus went on, and I realised that I left my bike somewhere again.