The Shaming of the Shrew - Act 01

Story Info
MD: Stranger helps married couple in Five Acts.
1.2k words
4.39
6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fancy a beer?"

I nodded. We'd just finished 18 holes of golf and I was parched. Conor got two pints at the bar and brought them over.

"Cheers."

He'd suddenly befriended me three months ago. I wasn't sure why. I mean, Conor's 15 years younger than me, considerably fitter, better at golf and popular with the other club members.

Whereas I'm about to be 50, overweight, unfit and a pretty terrible putter. Plus, to be honest, I've always been a bit of a nonentity at the golf club. I've been divorced for over a decade now and I gave up dating and socialising years ago, whereas Conor's married and always seems to be the life and soul of any group at the bar.

What's more, his missus hates me. Or it seems that way anyway. I've only met her a couple of times but our conversations started out stilted and cold, and then became outright aggressive.

Anyway, Conor and I chatted about usual things for a few minutes; our game, which he'd won rather easily, the weather, the beer.

"And how's Katherine?" I asked, just being polite.

His smile was nonchalant. "Shrewish, as always."

I was shocked. I mean, he'd never said anything like that about her before. Katherine was undeniably pretty and reasonably popular too, as far as I knew. It was only me she seemed to have a problem with.

"And how's the love life?" he asked in return, arching an eyebrow.

I shrugged. "Rubbish, as always."

Conor smiled, his blue eyes suddenly looking directly into mine.

"Horny?"

I snorted, blushing. What kind of question is that for one guy to ask another?

"Er ... I ... manage thanks ... on my own."

I'll never forget the next few seconds as long as I live. His lips curled in the tiniest smirk and he gave me a lewd wink.

"How would you fancy fucking the shrew for me."

FOUR WEEKS LATER

I was sitting astride Katherine's face. She absolutely hated tonguing my crevice. But she'd already done it several times over the past month. I was taking some of my weight but her face was bearing its share of the load too. I could feel her squished nostrils between my flabby cheeks.

Conor had given me carte-blanche with his slave-wife. There were only two things I wasn't allowed to do. I couldn't kiss her. And I couldn't fuck her cunt. You see, the shrew was what he called 'O&A only'. Everything else was fine by him.

It turned out that Conor and Kat had picked me out months ago. They'd been together since university and their kinks had evolved over the 16 years since then; starting out with mild bondage and spanking and steadily building up to a fully-fledged Male-Led-Relationship. Katherine was a cuckquean. Conor openly dated other women. They'd tried just about every BDSM act I'd ever read about and some I hadn't even heard of.

But even that hadn't been enough.

Now he whored her out.

So I was facing her feet. I reached down and ran my finger just inside her damp labia. She gasped and the whoosh of her warm breath tickled my anus. Her cunt was sopping wet. Despite hating analingus, she was horny as fuck. Shame turns her on.

Her coldness and hostility towards me had all been part of their plan. To make me dislike her. But my age and looks were obviously part of my attraction too. Conor told me they'd started out with her blowing a couple of young English guys he chose for her. They were their own age and class, both fit and good looking, shooting their loads down her throat.

Just to give her a taste, so to speak.

Then he selected an Italian during a vacation in Venice. Next up was an 18yr old Swedish student visiting London. He was half Kat's age so Conor let him fuck her arse to put her in her place. Finally, my two immediate predecessors were a pair of black guys who 'dated' her for a couple of months. All oral and anal only, of course.

But Conor wanted to test his darling shrew further. To find her a middle-aged, fat, balding loner who she found downright unattractive. What's more, she'd start by pissing this guy off first. And then she'd be at his beck and call for a 'proper relationship'. Such a disgusting idea had made his wife's soaking cunt quiver.

I finished myself off on her tongue and face. Needless to say, I'd never given any woman a facial before Kat. Never had the chance. Next I scooped the streaks of jizz into her mouth. Believe it or not, she hates cum. Always has, apparently; it's more the slimy texture than the sharp taste. It still makes me chuckle when I read porn describing it as delicious. But Conor insists that she swallows everybody's regardless. And I wouldn't want to disappoint him.

"Same time tomorrow."

Their house is only about a 15 minutes' drive from mine. I always make her rush over to me. Under Conor's rules, I can summon her whenever I like between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. Sometimes I give her warning but, other times, I just send a text saying NOW!

As Kat left, she straightened her outfit; just a trashy miniskirt and boob tube more suited to a teenager than a 35yr old housewife. Her lipstick was smeared over her pretty chin. I chuckled as I watched her drive off.

I'm an auditor at a local accountancy firm. It's a safe, boring, 9-5 job. By 6 o'clock the next day I was balls-deep in the shrew's arse. She was already well trained when Conor loaned her to me. Whereas I'd never had anal sex before. My ex-missus wouldn't even have considered trying.

Anal sex is the only way Conor allows Kat to orgasm. She can't -- and won't -- masturbate or touch herself, even while she's being used anally. It's directly via some guy's cock in her arse, or not at all.

So she was on all fours in my living room, bum at the right height for me, her forehead pressed to the carpet. I reached underneath her and slid a fingertip inside her labia. She gasped. Soaking wet again. I took my hand away and smiled inwardly. I don't think my cock's big enough. Or maybe my thrusts aren't powerful enough? Perhaps her disgust outweighs her arousal? As far as I know, she hasn't had a single orgasm since that fateful day Conor offered her to me a month ago.

Eventually, I filled her rectum and relaxed atop her back until I recovered my breath. I could almost feel her sexual frustration underneath me. I extracted my cock and smiled at her pose. Damn she was cute. The contrast between my flabby paunch and her tight body will never cease to thrill me.

"Same time tomorrow."

I watched her tug her miniskirt down her hips as far as she could, hiding her leaking arsehole to walk to her car. A few minutes after she'd driven off my phone rang. It was Conor.

"Hiya mate. R U ready to step things up a little?"

Continued in Act Two