The Shaming of the Shrew - Act 03

Story Info
MD: Stranger helps step things up even further.
1.1k words
4.25
5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omig ...!"

Their laughter came through loud and clear over my laptop. Conor and Melissa were sat up together in bed, about to get ready for dinner. They'd just watched my video of his wife on the toilet.

"Can I have a copy?" Melissa asked. "I promise I won't share it."

"Well, not unless the shrew misbehaves." Conor chuckled. "Sure."

I sent them a copy of my 2 minutes epic.

Meanwhile, Kat was preparing dinner. I could see the back of her neck was mottled-red with shame, listening to their hoots of laughter. I had no idea if Melissa was naturally a bitch or if Conor encouraged her. I suspected the latter. I'd done a bit of reading of stories tagged 'cuckcake', and cuckqueans seem to be turned on by the same sorts of humiliations as male cuckolds.

The table was laid for two. Kat had prepared enough lasagne for both of us.

Ten minutes later, my doorbell rang. She looked at me in alarm.

"Go open it."

Conor hadn't merely given me permission. In fact, he'd actually suggested this. When the time felt right to me, which it did now.

Standing on the doorstep was an even older, chubbier and less appealing man than yours truly. His name was Kev and he's the nearest I have to an 'old mate'. We both studied accountancy together back in the day.

"Phew, fuck me sideways." Kev whistled. "You weren't lying!"

We had a drink while the maid served us. I had a beer and Kev had a vodka tonic. Then he and I sat at the table and ate all the lasagne and most of the green salad. As I said, enough for both of us.

Over the meal he and I had a good catch up; updates about people he still saw that I'd lost touch with, that kind of thing. We'd all studied together even though Kev was a so-called mature student, 10 years older than the rest of us. We reminisced about those times. But then he lit a cigarette and our conversation moved onto the elephant in the room.

I told her to bring over an ashtray.

"So, she's your ... sub, right?"

"She's ... on loan to me. Her real Dom's on holiday with another woman."

"Wow. And you can ... literally do what you like?"

"Not quite. No kissing and no fucking. Oral and anal only."

"What! Seriously? And this is all ... consensual?" he flicked the tip of his cigarette over the ashtray.

I clicked my fingers. Kat came and stood by my chair. I raised her skirt to reveal her suspender belt and freshly depilated mound. Then I gently slapped her legs apart.

"Look."

Her labia were more swollen than ever. Her cunt was pouting and we could see a sheen of moisture at the top of her inner thighs.

"Fuck ... she's turned on."

"It's more than consensual, Kev. This is what she wants. Isn't it?"

Kat's lips opened but no words came out. I could see her eyes as she stared at Kevin. I think she already had an inkling of how this was going to go down. Revulsion, humiliation and arousal were all simultaneously etched on her face.

She nodded.

I smiled at Kev's coarse expression. He really isn't a looker. I'm Brad Pitt in comparison. He's sixty with thick specs, a piggish face, a large belly and his shirt reeked of tobacco.

"Here." I said. "Feel."

He rested his cigarette in the ashtray. Kat shifted position slightly so that his outstretched arm could reach. He hesitated then poked a fleshy digit into her cunt.

"Sss ..." she hissed.

"Well, bugger me. She's leaking like a faucet!"

"Careful. Don't touch her clit. We don't want her to cum."

"No?" He pulled his hand away and picked up his cigarette.

"She's only allowed to orgasm from anal sex."

Kev looked from me to her in shock. She blushed.

"And does she?"

I chuckled. "Not yet. To be honest, I prefer blowjobs. I don't fuck her arse very often. Four times so far, I think. Right?"

"Y ... yes, Sir. Four times."

Kev was getting the hang of it now. "Turn round." He ordered.

Her buns were pert and a lovely pale, unblemished colour. The marks from her caning had gone. He cupped a buttock and then thumbed her anal crevice open.

"Looks nice and tight."

"Oh, it is, remarkably. Despite extensive use."

He glanced at me. His eyes were distorted by his thick specs but I could read his mind.

"Have you ever tried anal, Kev?"

He snorted and shook his head, stubbing out his cigarette.

"Chance would be a fine thing."

"Like to try now? While you've got the chance."

I expected him to hesitate. But he didn't.

"You're kidding. 'Course I would!"

"You'll have to use a condom." I said. "And I'll film you. But don't worry. I'll stay in the background and keep your face out of it."

He jumped at my terms.

Naturally, I'd never seen Kev's cock before. He might have been old and ugly, but my mate was unexpectedly hung like a horse. Our movie began with Kat carefully rolling a rubber over its veined length. She looked in a daze.

But she knew that, ultimately, this humiliation was only obeying her Master's wishes. And her own desires. Being loaned by him to handsome studs had been way too easy. However, being sub-let by some old guy to an even older one?

Now that was a proper test.

Amazingly, Kev wasn't at all shy. He seemed happy for me to video the action closeup. He arranged Kat on all fours and then got behind her. He unbuttoned her tight blouse and released her braless tits, so they hung down and he could juggle them.

"Oh man, it's been years since I milked any udders."

We needn't have worried about his erectile ability. I handed him some lube for his gnarled horse-cock and filmed him applying some to Kat's anal rim too. Then he began pushing his purple cockhead against her sphincter muscle.

"Nggh ... ngh ..." she was grimacing.

"Shush!" I hissed, zooming on her contorted face.

"Yesssss." Kevin hissed as he eventually managed to pop her sphincter and zigzagged his gnarled shaft all the way into her back passage.

It didn't take him long. I filmed the whole epic in one single-take. Just over three minutes of rhythmic thrusting. I walked around them, getting views from every angle; Kev's glistening cock sliding in and out, her braced hips and swaying boobs, the slap of flesh against flesh, his sweating face and Kat's open mouth.

And then he came, throwing his head back in ecstasy.

I was filming the shrew. Her features filled the screen.

"You filthy slut. You should be ashamed!" I taunted.

And then -- without warning -- Kat climaxed too, uttering one long primal scream.

When she'd come down from her first orgasm in ages, I gently stroked her lovely face.

"So, you're obviously ready to step things up even further?"

Continued in Act Four