All Comments on 'The Shapiro Slumber Party'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
parputter69parputter69over 12 years ago
More to come?

Excellent read. Could there be more on the way? Was there a hint within about Anna and her own mother? Could Gwen have 2nd thoughts about lesbian incest with her daughter and need someone to confide in ( Anna's mother)? Only Ignoble knows.

statispro1statispro1over 12 years ago
Excellent work Ignoble!

Your scalding stories of group lesbian incest fill a desperate need on this website. I would love to see a sequel where one or more of the other mothers or perhaps some teachers get involved. You could create a whole series around these five girls seducing every female in their path! The possibilities are endless. Thanks again. 5 stars!

tsj5045tsj5045over 12 years ago

LOVE this story I agree with the others more to come? You can go far with this story, please include the other Mothers, Teachers, this was hot.

candymamacandymamaover 12 years ago
damn

i would love to c more of this story and i love the idea of group sex mixed with incest and best of all its a lesbian story MORE PLZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

great story and i LOVE that fisting was involved :D

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Just an excellent story regarding a very exciting premise. If this story morphs in a series, that would be a good thing. More lesbian incest, please! And if female teachers, neighbor ladies and more moms ge involved, yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It

This was such a hot story. Would love to read more. It would be so hot if it turns out that Anna's secret lesbian partner was her mom. Would love to see the girls seduce there moms and sisters into the group culminating into a multi family lesbian orgy at some point. So Hot!

Marquis007Marquis007over 12 years ago
Damn!

Incredibly hot lesbian fun! Really loved this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story But...

It is not possible to write a story like this without having to hit the reader over the head with the number "18" all the time? Yeah. I get it, Big Brother is watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

I think we need more and would love a story about Gwen and Sally and how it all began.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Serious Detail is required

Other than leaving out the fact, over and over and over, that all involved was “18” or over, you laced serious detail on all levels.

Good grief, you spent more energy and provided more detail, describing the discussion, that took place, concerning the genre of music playing, versus, the infinite amount of material available to you, concerning the bodies, of all women involved and each woman’s nuance.

Plus the fact, you struck out big time, missing out on the opportunity, of describing in vivid detail, the description of every pussy/cunt in the room and how, each woman, went about, taking advantage of that very pussy/cunt in front of her, not to mention, you left out the fact and I assure you, it is a fact, whom with in the group, loved having their ass, licked, kissed, sucked, tongue fucked and savored.

Other than thatttttttttttttttttt, you did pretty good.

With five beautiful, willing, energetic women in the room, you have a mountain of material to draw upon..........every woman is so incredible different.

Take it from someone...............me, whom dearly loves women and loves to love women.

jon99tjon99tover 11 years ago
hello

this was one of the best stories I have read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lol

Best ever loved really funny turned me on as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anna's secret?

Will we find out about Anna's big secret? Pleeease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SO DAMN HOT

as other's have stated; we need history - how did this all get started?

I was put off by the fact that Anna pleasured Kelly so well; but Kelly didn't try to immediately return the favor. That was in insult; instead they went to the separate couches, bad, bad, bad.

I'm a guy who loves women, and am not opposed to / threatened by BI-Sexual women or Lesbians. As a matter of fact; I'd very much like to find a BI Soulmate to marry.

More & more & more, please

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great writing style, a fantastic read

As others have said, a great story.

I think you had enough detail, although as others said, you could have done more. It stands well as is, so don't be discouraged. Love to see more stories in this as a series.

tomzetomzealmost 4 years ago

One of the best lesbian orgies I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous