The Shared Dream Ch. 07: Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The milf laid back, her eyes on me as she squeezed those big fake tits together. I shoved my dick in and locked eyes, spurting the last few drops of cum as deep in her pussy as possible.

I listened to the way Maggie was breathing, so soft and steady, completely at ease as she curled up against me. She draped a hand over my torso, her eyes shut, with a hint of a smile at her lips.

I matched her grin, and gave her a soft kiss, fully content knowing I'd just gotten both her sister and mom pregnant, and that she'd never find out it was me.

This was my paradise.

And no, I don't think I'd say I regret a goddamn second of it, even now that it's over.

Maybe one thing, and only one thing- I wish I'd given more than ten percent to Ted's prison. Ten percent, as it turns out, wasn't nearly enough.

I'd been barely there, content just watching Ty, whatever the fuck his name was, that I never thought to look behind me, and I never saw Kyra coming.

There's a common theme in this situation. Every other person in here is as stupid as possible.

Kyra had all the powers of a god, just like me. She could have split my atoms into infinity, or pulled me limb from limb. She could have build a void prison that locked me up for eternity, but like the idiot she was, she tried to handle things like a human. She brought words to a battle of gods.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice trembling, her eyes full of fear, "I saw you lock that man up! Who was he?"

I turned to face her, and didn't give her a chance. I shot raw dark energy at her, throwing her into the far wall. Dark tendrils shot out for her arms, locking her in place.

She barely had enough time to gasp in surprise, let alone fight back.

I grew the prison, enveloping her, swallowing her behind layers of concrete and darkness.

She tried to steal my godhood away from me, so I gave her a punishment the gods themselves would have approved of. I locked her away, the same way I did that fool that tried to end things.

Kyra was, no surprise, an idiot. She came after me all alone. She didn't use her powers at all.

Still, I was kind. I gave her eternity. A longer life than any living being, still with all her godly powers.

It's not my fault the war had officially begun.

12