The She-ling

Story Info
Holy fuck what was she doing to him?
861 words
3.03
112k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llehlla
Llehlla
19 Followers

I like to draw images that arouse me when I masturbate. They are hastily and crudely drawn, just enough to add a visual boost to my fantasies. I draw until I no longer need to, then off I go!

Usually I don't do anything more with the drawings after they've served their purpose, but I've saved a few.

I chose this one yesterday to embellish just for fun. I draw on my cell phone, using the basic tools provided by a basic art app. I love sliding my finger over the smooth phone cover; it's like stroking a miniature cock, or whatever the drawing on the screen might be. Opening my magic mind in this free-associative process can inspire my Muse. In this case it worked; as I was well into the trance of drawing she sent me a story to go with it. I merely took dictation from her but it was obviously intended for a special friend.

I hope these inside details enhance your experience as you read my first illustrated story. I am grateful to anyone who takes a moment to let me know what they thought...and felt! Thank you!

Now, what happened is you fell asleep and then woke up to find your pants had been opened. Perhaps some slim fingered she-ling crept in while you slept and saw an intriguing bulge in your pants. Maybe she eased your zipper over it to get a closer look. You were asleep but awake. Dreaming but it was real. You felt a presence but you didn't do anything. You felt your zipper tugged down and then slim fingers reaching underneath the middle of your shaft to bring the whole boy out. It required some expert handling but the she-ling succeeded in bringing your entire cock out into the night air. Your balls, though they were snug and tight in a manageable package, were too much for her this time. She did slip her fingers in to give them a few soft finger tip strokes. She told them they would be hers another day.

You felt this handling, this fair-fingered presence as it laid your long cock out on your thigh. You knew it was some kind of she-ling by the unmistakable fragrance that filled the air the moment she had arranged your thick fuck on your thigh so she could look at you carefully. She smelled of she-fuck so strong that your cock practically snapped like a dog, trying to get that snuff into it. It wanted to devour that fuck moss and mustard fragrance. So it started to tower.

You couldn't see, but she wanted it down. She wanted it to stay the fuck down so she could sit astride it. She couldn't take you inside, she could only sit like a split set of pine needles and grip. She wanted it to lie the fuck down flat on your thigh!

She grabbed a blue string and circled it around your cock but holy fuck. She couldn't pull it tight enough and you kept getting longer and harder and thicker and fuck ready. What good was her little fairy string going to do? She couldn't bind you with that! Hell no! So she just dropped the end. It would have taken rope, or a shimmery scarf, or a grippy ribbon to lash that monster to your thigh. And pulpy cock head you would have split the fuck out of those impotent restraints. They'd be no more than decorations for your fuck boy to sport. The kind of thing you might wear on a day you decided to opt out of wearing pants. You could tie your third leg to one of your other legs with the shimmery cling and get some stares while you fondled fruit for ripeness.

So fuck the string, thought the fuck musk she-ling. Just fuck it to hell. And this was weird: after she had that thought and dropped the damn string, your mast started to lower! It was still engorged, but it seemed to acquiesce to her wishes. It forced itself down, which is fucking NOT DONE, and behaved!

I think I know why. It's kind of hard to tell in the drawing, but the fuck scented she-ling spread herself out on your tip like a many-petaled flower, or a multi-fingered sucker, or something fucking incredible because your cock was OBEDIENT. And for good reason... she was doing something with those finger-ish highly fragrant sucker petals that your fuck cock was eating up! And those finger things were also tongue things; she was licking and lapping you like you've never been licked or lapped. Holy fuck what was she doing to make you feel like you were going to shoot a new galaxy into being... and all with the fuck boy in the down position?

She sprayed a fresh filthy cunt stink your way just as she finger licked and petal poked your raging red tip into triple thrust right onto her and your thigh. Another tip tickle pee hole petal poke in and jet jet!

Welcome, new galaxy! Say hi to Daddy!

Now, my friend, jerk jerk jerk! Jerk jerk!

Ahhhh.....

Llehlla
Llehlla
19 Followers